Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-14, 06:21
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts
Default Beatrice, VSL, and a headliner

Interesting. I came across an old VSL video montage that includes Beatrice wrestling Jocelyn Sagon. VSL made some great films but went out of business because people were buying catfights from their sister company, California Wildcats, instead of the authentic wrestling videos VSL produced.

And check out the news story on Jocelyn Sagon.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-14, 09:30
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: Beatrice, VSL, and a headliner

It asks for membership. If you could kindly include the details of the article here it would help
Old 27-Aug-14, 01:28
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

I just saw the headline, "Grappler thumps her lover" and the first sentence:

A WOMAN wrestler punched a randy airline pilot — after he told her their wild affair was over.
Old 29-Aug-14, 05:45
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

fortunately someone at bullshido posted the article back in 2004:

Jonny

8/16/2004 6:50am,

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A WOMAN wrestler punched a randy airline pilot — after he told her their wild affair was over.

Ex-middleweight world champ Jocelyn Sagon gave Wayne Morgan a black eye when he said he wanted to be with his wife of 27 years.

The pair met at a hotel in Toulouse, France, four months ago while Wayne was on an eight-week training course.

MyTravel pilot Wayne, 53, swept Jocelyn off her feet, spinning lies about knowing royalty, playing rugby for Wales, ice hockey at the Olympics and being a European trampolining champ.

Soon he was enjoying sex three times a night with the toned grappler — and frequenting a gym to keep up in the “frenetic” sessions.

Besotted Jocelyn, 40, put her home up for sale and quit her design firm to move in to a lovenest he rented in Newcastle — 100 miles from his home in Pateley Bridge, North Yorks.

Wayne even sneaked off to his mistress when wife Judith went over to France to visit him.

Jocelyn said: “She walked past us as we were kissing passionately in an alley near the hotel and didn’t notice. He told me ten times a day how he loved me.” Wayne vowed to dump Judith, 57. But SHE called Jocelyn to say the game was up.

And Jocelyn landed the uppercut when Wayne last week told her he still loved his wife.

He said: “I tried a number of times to finish with her but she is so feisty. She flew into a rage and punched me. I didn’t retaliate because I knew I would hurt her. I’ve been stupid. I realise I love my wife more than anything.”

He claims Jocelyn — who kept a diary of romps — has threatened to kill him, his wife and herself.

Jocelyn said: “He left me devastated. I left my home, business, family and friends to come here. Now I’m left with nothing.”

Judith said: “I knew he was having an affair. We’ll get over it.”

He said: “I tried a number of times to finish with her but she is so feisty. She flew into a rage and punched me. I didn’t retaliate because I knew I would hurt her. I’ve been stupid. I realise I love my wife more than anything.”

Didn't want to hurt her, or just afraid of TEH GRAPPL3 ?

Jonny
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: