Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-18, 15:39
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Yasmin news

Yasmim I want a session with you
The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Queen For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-18, 12:48
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha what, are you so afraid of losing to a woman? Or isn't she offering competitive? Why not have it semi-competitive?
Afraid ? It’s clear that you’re a newbie here and don’t know me
Anyway, after 10 sessions with different girls with the same “script” and being the last opportunity to see her, I decided that this is the best way to set it up...
Old 24-Jul-18, 21:54
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Afraid ? It’s clear that you’re a newbie here and don’t know me
Anyway, after 10 sessions with different girls with the same “script” and being the last opportunity to see her, I decided that this is the best way to set it up...
Ive read your posts big man. You have been able to overpower everyone so far, but now when it's suddenly public......you don't want it to be competitive at all?
Old 25-Jul-18, 14:12
Points: 3,417, Level: 24 Points: 3,417, Level: 24 Points: 3,417, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Haha - oh snap!
Old 25-Jul-18, 20:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ive read your posts big man. You have been able to overpower everyone so far, but now when it's suddenly public......you don't want it to be competitive at all?
She doesn’t offer “competitive” no more due a couple of issues (if I remember well, hips and shoulder ones but I’m not sure). Anyway, I repeat, this is the ONLY chance I have to meet her... There will not be another... This is the best way to enjoy it at 100%: sexy submission/domination sessions are her best stuff at all !
Again, give a look to those 3 vids on the net named “Yasmin domination” and keep in mind that she’s much more heavy now (her own words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dp954 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha - oh snap!
I really hope it will not happen
Old 26-Jul-18, 00:01
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I’ve wrestled Yasmin over the years, though it’s been at least 3 years now since we last met up, and I was quite surprised at how much heavier she had become from my previous sessions. Clearly she had put on some weight, and I don’t think it was all muscle either. It’s called getting older, and I certainly can appreciate this myself, but my memories of wrestling her 10-15 years ago, when she first began doing sessions were incredible - she was tall, slim, incredibly skilled and fit, and was sensual in a very dominating and controlling way. And what a body.

Now to be clear, she still has a great physique and I’m sure is as skilled and strong as ever. Maybe more so, and I would certainly recommend anybody who’s never seen her to book a session if it’s your only opportunity. She’s a wonderful lady who is quite intelligent and really fun to be with. I don’t know anything about her recent injury and her demands to dial down the sessions but I can tell you from my experiences of many years ago with her, she really was one of the very best in the business and could crush anybody she met, and do so with ease. But I will also say that she definitely prefers more domination type of sessions than pure competitive wrestling, which may be more of the case now if she’s just recovering from an injury. Remember also that the Sessions are limited by the space and whether there are mats or not. One thing I love about Vee Vee who I’ve met several times as well, is she brings her mats and sets them up in her hotel room, so you can go as hard or easy is you want (though you will likely be defeated).

I myself have been doing sessions for nearly 30 years and am coming to the end of this period in my life, so I won’t be meeting up with her on this next trip but I would definitely encourage anybody who hasn’t seen her to schedule time with her, before she hangs this up for good. When I look back at all of my wonderful memories of meeting ladies in this business, I will always remember those amazing times I had with Yasmin as some of the best I had in the world of session wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lance For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-18, 19:57
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Do you have the courage to answer these two questions:

1. How do you think a competitive match between you would have gone? For real. I will be a nice girl and not (try and) taunt you again.

2. Will you do any resistance at all in this match? How much?
Old 26-Jul-18, 20:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Do you have the courage to answer these two questions:

1. How do you think a competitive match between you would have gone? For real. I will be a nice girl and not (try and) taunt you again.

2. Will you do any resistance at all in this match? How much?
Don’t worry, you’re not “taunting” me. I like to answer questions here

1) Well, sincerely, I don’t think she would have had many chances. There is simply too much difference between us about height, weight, strenght (...). I’m just realistic Syrnothan, not an “ego” point. By the way, I verified this in every session I had in the last 4 years. Moreover keep in mind that I’m not that, so to speak, slow-bulky bodybuilding guy but pretty flexible, quick and with a basic know-how of fighting posture.

2) No, any resistance this time... Simply her “toy”... A big, long waited one for her most sadic side... She loves this this way
Old 27-Jul-18, 00:16
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don’t worry, you’re not “taunting” me. I like to answer questions here

1) Well, sincerely, I don’t think she would have had many chances. There is simply too much difference between us about height, weight, strenght (...). I’m just realistic Syrnothan, not an “ego” point. By the way, I verified this in every session I had in the last 4 years. Moreover keep in mind that I’m not that, so to speak, slow-bulky bodybuilding guy but pretty flexible, quick and with a basic know-how of fighting posture.
Do you think that you will be able to beat elite-level female fighter such as ronda rousey, miesha tate, amanda nunes ecc..?
Old 27-Jul-18, 00:21
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
She doesn’t offer “competitive” no more due a couple of issues (if I remember well, hips and shoulder ones but I’m not sure).
I remember (I think it was her yahoo group) maybe a decade or more ago reading she had a chronic issue with her forearms, no doubt from being grabbed there so much in her jiujitsu career. Same problem also plagued Helen Von Mott, who eventually, with the help of donations had successful surgery in India to alleviate the problem. It was a procedure that insurance companies wouldn't pay for.