Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who will be winner?
Ronda Rousey 158 61.72%
Jean Claude Van Damme 98 38.28%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-Sep-12, 20:16
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only 1/10 this time Bane. That's got to be the most obvious "Troll" response I've ever seen. You're talking to me now you know? This is a Stewie thread, please make future Trolls more subtle and dangle your hook with a little more finesse......your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated
Next time I will troll better.
Old 05-Sep-12, 20:27
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Wink Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure... if serious...

sigh... actually I think you are so I'll spell it out:

I was trying to show the hypocrisy of crying about a thread in the thread (because what does that do? Bumps the thread). Any thread involving Ms Rousey should go on forever, imo.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but it took a little while to puzzle out what imo meant, but then I am English and speak English, not some bastardised abbreviation of it (lol). To business, I DID actually think that you were agreeing with me. It seems that you weren't.. I can see where you're coming from, since nobody else has agreed with my posting to date. However, if I don't post comments about this boring thread within the thread itself, where am I supposed to put them ? General Discussion, Forum topics etc ? No, they belong in thread to which they refer. Have a nice day.
Old 05-Sep-12, 20:49
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Cool Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lol, why are you bothering to read it then?

I agree. That's why I started the Ronda Rousey Appreciation Social Group. However, I can't force Ronda fans to post exclusively in that group.

Hardly. Sammy and others keep posting new developments, but like I said, I can't force Ronda discussion to be confined to a social group.

What edge is that then? There's nothing stopping you starting some "edgy" threads is there? How many discussion threads have you started since you joined this forum, a year ago tomorrow? I'll tell you:

a grand total of:

14 threads; 224 replies

vs S. Griffin who joined a little over eight months ago......

26 threads; 1,379 replies

Now because this forum isn't exclusively male vs female (despite the name), you're bound to get people interested in female vs female action. I try to post M/F stuff in "Contributors Section", as you'll see in your own Lethalbitches thread. However, people vote with their feet in elections and people vote with their replies in forums. I can't help it if members who repeatedly comment on my threads are more vocal, or there may or may not be, a silent majority of haters out there: you know, maybe some of those shadowy lurkers who leech and contribute sweet FA.

I've got no problem with a mod closing this discussion, but don't come crying on one of my threads again, when a similar one pops up sometime in the future. That's what a Democracy is. If you want a Dictatorship, go start a forum of your own.
Sorry Stewie, but you went on at such length, that I had little room to reply, so I'll reply to my own message ( this one )
Old 05-Sep-12, 22:24
sleepinbin

bonnie, if people are discussing things that dont belong on the forum, thats one thing, but if theyre discussing something that you personally dont care about, you have very little grounds for complaint.

the answer to your question about where you should post comments about how you find this thread dull is "nowhere". theres a ton of threads discussing things i find boring - or in some cases even downright disgusting - but i dont go into them and start telling people to shut up and talk about something else!

just ignore the thread is my advice, or, better yet, start threads on things you *do* want to talk about and if people find it interesting they will join
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-12, 23:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry Stewie, but you went on at such length, that I had little room to reply, so I'll reply to my own message ( this one )
Calm down Stewie, or you'll burst a blood vessel. I cannot envisage how I could provoke such a rabid response. I only stated that I was becoming bored by this thread. It is after all a discussion thread ( the clue is in the title). Also, as to your comments about members postings to the forum, let me state this. I presume you are the S. Griffin in question. If so, then you have made 1018 posts against my puny 212. Your record is exemplary, but quantity is only part of the story; quality also comes into the equation. Look, we are both insiders in this forum. What say you, that we leave this thread to run its course ( however long that may take ), and stop this sniping. No good will come of it.
Old 05-Sep-12, 23:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
bonnie, if people are discussing things that dont belong on the forum, thats one thing, but if theyre discussing something that you personally dont care about, you have very little grounds for complaint.

the answer to your question about where you should post comments about how you find this thread dull is "nowhere". theres a ton of threads discussing things i find boring - or in some cases even downright disgusting - but i dont go into them and start telling people to shut up and talk about something else!

just ignore the thread is my advice, or, better yet, start threads on things you *do* want to talk about and if people find it interesting they will join
OK, sleepinbin,
I take your point, and like a good forum member, I'll abide by what you suggest; confrontation was not my objective. Just one thing, winter's coming. Does it not get very cold in a bin ?
Old 05-Sep-12, 23:54
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OK, sleepinbin,
I take your point, and like a good forum member, I'll abide by what you suggest; confrontation was not my objective. Just one thing, winter's coming. Does it not get very cold in a bin ?
lol, garbage bags are surprisingly good insulation
Old 05-Sep-12, 23:54
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Just one thing, winter's coming. Does it not get very cold in a bin ?
Off-topic, because it didn't contain a reference to Ronda.....

......time for a sexy-dance!

Old 06-Sep-12, 00:19
Last Achievements

Angry Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Off-topic, because it didn't contain a reference to Ronda.....

......time for a sexy-dance!

You just snapped the olive branch and threw it away, and that's also off-topic.
Old 06-Sep-12, 00:30
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
You just snapped the olive branch and threw it away, and that's also off-topic.
That gif WAS the olive branch! A dozen argumentative posts on a Ronda thread is par for the course......

Here, have another gif......