Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Sep-17, 18:30
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: ScissorFoxes vs ScissorVixens?

Well, the battle of Scissor Supremacy begins! Jay Fox vs Drew. Let's Get it On!!
Old 20-Sep-17, 20:08
Producer
Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,437 Times in 429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Venus offered to scissor Drew and I think he turned her down, but I could be wrong. My memory isn't spot on sometimes, but I found that whole back and forth kind of funny. It was several years ago, I don't remember where the posts took place.

The lady tends to have the advantage though, her legs vs the guys neck.
LOL...one thing I learned many years ago...don't stick your neck between the thighs of an ANGRY woman!

Drew

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They are both amazing. And luckily for us still producing amazing content. And finding new incredible woman and enriching this scene.
A massive thanks to both
Thank you for the feedback!

Finding new talent has always been what we are about at ScissorVixens.com and obviously other sites like ours do the same.

But because of the geographical locations we recruit from...ScissorVixens has been able to feature new talent at a greater pace than most sites out there.

And MANY well-known girls on the scene today started with ScissorVixens years ago.

As we like to say...'Keep checking back...there will always be something new on ScissorVixens.com!'.

All my best,
Drew

Last edited by ScissorVixens; 20-Sep-17 at 20:08.
The Following User Says Thank You to ScissorVixens For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-17, 00:12
Points: 4,510, Level: 28 Points: 4,510, Level: 28 Points: 4,510, Level: 28
Last Achievements

In my opinion what puts scissorvixens videos a couple of steps behind of scissorfoxes, is that Jay from SF does knockouts in his videos. That's what we wanna see!!! The ultimate expression of female dominance: The knockout. So my suggestion for ScissorVixens is quite simple: More legit knockouts

Thanks in advance
Old 21-Sep-17, 00:43
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigtinius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion what puts scissorvixens videos a couple of steps behind of scissorfoxes, is that Jay from SF does knockouts in his videos. That's what we wanna see!!! The ultimate expression of female dominance: The knockout. So my suggestion for ScissorVixens is quite simple: More legit knockouts

Thanks in advance
LOL. If you think the KO's at SF are "legit" then you probably still leave cookies out for Santa.

Might there be a few legit ones? Sure, but when they are buried under a sea of corny, staged, faked, falsely advertised KO's including my favorite.....the semi-KO ( which is exactly what?) how can you really be certain of the few possible legit ones?
Old 21-Sep-17, 02:30
Points: 4,510, Level: 28 Points: 4,510, Level: 28 Points: 4,510, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I never said that all the KO's are legit. I said Scissorfoxes does knockouts, which scissorvixens doesn't on a regular basis
Old 21-Sep-17, 05:15
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScissorVixens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL...one thing I learned many years ago...don't stick your neck between the thighs of an ANGRY woman!

Drew
Venus never struck me as angry, but you still probably made the right call - her being a competitor and some back and forth talk and all that. She had too much advantage.

Still, it's fun to think about. I've considered shooting with Venus. She briefly offered sessions too.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-17, 17:28
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigtinius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks in advance
Scissor foxes KOs are fake. One thing i always liked about scissor vixens was that they wont dupe you with fake KOs that they claim as real. They dont advertise a KO in a video unless it is legit. I do agree that scissor vixens should feature more KOs though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-17, 21:38
Producer
Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61 Points: 20,181, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,437 Times in 429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the semi-KO ( which is exactly what?)
LOL...I've experienced something I'd call semi-consciousness during videos (aka Semi-KO). You get light-headed and know you're on your way out unless you tap and the girl loosens up.

Also, I've used guys who were clearly half-conscious during videos but survived because the girl realizes he's about to go out and she lets up.

So...semi-KO is basically that semi-conscious state that does happen a lot in these types of videos.

Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Venus never struck me as angry, but you still probably made the right call - her being a competitor and some back and forth talk and all that. She had too much advantage.

Still, it's fun to think about. I've considered shooting with Venus. She briefly offered sessions too.
No...I don't take Venus for an angry person either but we had this little feud going on between our sites so she had plenty of incentive!

Drew

Quote:

Thanks in advance
Well...I realize everyone wants 'blood' (real KOs) and so does the producer you mentioned.

It's just that...we won't serve you fruit-juice and call it real 'blood' to fool the customer and increase our sales!

Clearly it has worked for them but we'll keep our KOs REAL as few as there may be.

Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Scissor foxes KOs are fake. One thing i always liked about scissor vixens was that they wont dupe you with fake KOs that they claim as real. They dont advertise a KO in a video unless it is legit. I do agree that scissor vixens should feature more KOs though.
I remember the very first REAL KO I ever saw and it was during a video shoot with a tall, leggy session girl who went by the name of Stormee Knights on our site. The video is titled SVDL-11 'Little Sister's Scissors' with me and Kandor as the victims. This was in the first year of ScissorVixens.com.

Kandor had this great idea of doing an all-knockout video with as many KOs as the girl can give and the guy can take. So I said..."Great idea...you go first!". LOL

So...at the very end of the video Stormee had Kandor in a murderous reverse head scissor and then poured on the pressure!

I heard Kandor leave out a scream then he slowly faded away with his eyes wide open, he started to snort and he was snapping his fingers together. It took about 10 seconds for him to regain full consciousness.

When you see this for the first time...believe me...it's scary! I thought she killed him since I wasn't sure what had happened. I was looking for a fast exit before the cops showed up! LOL

Anyhow...from that day on we decided an all-out 'get as many as you can' knockout video probably isn't a good idea unless we don't mind someone being brain-dead the rest of their life.

But...what I decided to do is whenever there was a REAL (not fake!) KO, since they do occasionally happen, was to put a red border around our video clips that featured a REAL KO.

So...whenever members saw that red border, they knew it was the real deal and not fake.

Then a new site emerged using a very similar name to ScissorVixens.com and they started to do the same thing...putting red borders around clips.

Needless to say...I didn't like having the name of our site practically copied then have the red-border around REAL KO clips copied when it was obvious to anyone who knew what a REAL KO looked like...many of the clips with red borders on the other site shouldn't have had red borders.

And so began our feud.

But that was YEARS ago and both of our sites are quite different now.

And you are correct...whenever we feature a REAL KO, we let you know and you can be sure it's REAL.

Deceiving customers who are looking for REAL KOs by perfecting faking it isn't right so that's why ScissorVixens doesn't do it.

Has it cost us in sales and customers over the years? I'm sure it has as many customers love KOs and are willing to buy videos with them even if there is a strong possibility some are fake.

Do I think all the KOs on other sites are fake...NO! But the problem for the KO-loving customer is if a producer is faking a high percentage of KOs and advertising them as real...how much confidence do you have in the authenticity of his KO video whenever he does post a real KO?

We will continue to have REAL KO's on ScissorVixens.com because with girls this strong, skilled and powerful...they are always likely to happen if the guy does not tap-out in time.

But we also have to be concerned about the health of everyone in our videos so that is why we tell our male victims to tap-out when you have to instead of asking them to risk their long-term health.

There is NO WAY I, or anyone else in this business, would still be a coherent and functioning human being if they were getting knocked out for REAL in practically every video for the past several years.

Drew
Old 22-Sep-17, 03:42
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Drew thank you for contributing not just to this thread but to the entire industry. Even the haters of your site have to acknowledge what you've accomplished. No matter what your personal preference, there's more than enough material on your site to satisfy even the most discerning viewer. I've subscribed to your site 4 years so I'm definitely a fan. However I'm also in agreement with some of the criticisms. I'm one of those that gets turned off by the scripts and excessive or unnecessary dialogue. I just want real mixed wrestling domination over a gu who is genuinely struggling to survive - and, yes, real knockouts. Easier said than done.. I'm sure you are very busy but we would love it if you spoke up here more often. Your site comes up in many of the conversations. Thank you again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-17, 10:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScissorVixens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Then a new site emerged using a very similar name to ScissorVixens.com and they started to do the same thing...putting red borders around clips.

Needless to say...I didn't like having the name of our site practically copied then have the red-border around REAL KO clips copied when it was obvious to anyone who knew what a REAL KO looked like...many of the clips with red borders on the other site shouldn't have had red borders.

And so began our feud.

But that was YEARS ago

Drew

As an FYI, Robin felt the same way about her website being copied. She was the first one to put up a subscription website (at the time it was mostly pictures, maybe some 10-20 second clips), but the Early internet was too slow for video downloads.

She had pictures of all the ladies she could work with and pictures and I think it was $10 a month to be a member and get all the news and photo downloads you wanted. Then she said everyone started copying her design.

I remember the very young internet, it was around the same time I got my first place - all my own, in Brooklyn and I used to surf the web. IBN, or Fetish.com was my favorite site, they charged $25 per 3 months but it was just a video catalog with free picture downloads but the videos were still VHS I think. Funny how much stuff has changed in just 22-23 years.

The big difference to me was that IBN had the best quality photos at the time. I loved them for that. By today's standards, nothing special but at the time they were the top for internet fetish sites I thought. They had a good video catalog too.

When the internet was young you could just download somebody elses HTML and basically steal their web design.

Added after 24 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Drew thank you for contributing not just to this thread but to the entire industry. Even the haters of your site have to acknowledge what you've accomplished. No matter what your personal preference, there's more than enough material on your site to satisfy even the most discerning viewer. I've subscribed to your site 4 years so I'm definitely a fan. However I'm also in agreement with some of the criticisms. I'm one of those that gets turned off by the scripts and excessive or unnecessary dialogue. I just want real mixed wrestling domination over a gu who is genuinely struggling to survive - and, yes, real knockouts. Easier said than done.. I'm sure you are very busy but we would love it if you spoke up here more often. Your site comes up in many of the conversations. Thank you again.
I want to second that.

I enjoy conversation and "inside dirt" as much as dirt can be shared on a public website. I appreciated the bit of history on Foxes copying Vixens as I didn't know that. I just remember the back and forth that came after.

And while criticism should be allowed, overall, I appreciate what Drew does and I'm very happy that his website exists and is still producing. I'm not a constant subscriber, more of a periodic one but I appreciate what he's brought to the table for the last 10 plus years, and I like that he continues to produce.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 22-Sep-17 at 10:41.