Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Apr-18, 02:31
Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Advice on Possible False Ad

Like many of you, I frequent the wrestling session sites of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. My concern is potential false advertising..especially on session girls.
There have been some false ads on this site, then the ad seems to be quickly taken down. In particular, I am looking at an ad for "Barbie" in Ft. Myers, Florida. This ad was never in the "New Girls" section; it just one day recently appeared under "USA Girls." Also, the site (run, I believe by Jennifer Thomas, who does a fantastic job) has taken down the information on when a female wrestler joined the site and the last time the wrestler logged on.
I know I could simply try and contact her by the listed e-mail, but how do I know if a response is simply fake? Any advice would be appreciated. Plus, I have looked her up on numerous wrestling sites and found nothing. If you find her, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 12-Apr-18, 03:54
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Advice on Possible False Ad

Yes she looks like a fake profile. The onus is on her to establish some bona fides. This might be from obtaining legitimate reviews from known posters on this site. You have a track record of posting about wrestlers in underserved areas of FL - if she's real she should jump at the chance to session with you. Others have suggested online video chat with unknown newbie wrestlers.

Yes, too bad they've removed the date information on the SG listings. It was a useful gauge of the woman's activity level and provided a flag to inactive women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 21:05
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Often ladies will start offering sessions because they know someone who already does. Given that, just as we're asked for references, never hesitate to ask for a reference (another lady she knows) from a new wrestler.
Also, I expect @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will be doing something about the site profiles soon after recent events, she's really smart and I'm sure she'll be able to think of something that will work for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 16:25
Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20
Last Achievements

At least many times they are easy to sniff out. Like this one....
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 17:06
Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yes....a very underserved area of Florida. I've never understood why there aren't more "gym rat" type women available for sessions; especially in the Miami area. Wish there were more women for sessions, such as women who wrestle for [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or from GrapplingGirls.
Old 22-Apr-18, 18:11
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebelemy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Also, the site (run, I believe by Jennifer Thomas, who does a fantastic job) has taken down the information on when a female wrestler joined the site and the last time the wrestler logged on...
Some good news. As of this morning the date information (member for so long and last logged in) is back at Sessiongirls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post: