Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 22-Sep-15, 22:32
Grappler86

Default The trophy

A macho guy finally finds out who "wear the pants" in his house

Note: this is a reworked version of an old story I posted some years ago.
english is not my first language so excuse my mistakes

Summer 2003

Carol was a 39 years old single mom: 1,75 tall, brown eyes with long, curly blonde hair which gently fell on her shoulders; she had always been an athlete and, despite giving birth to two children, she could still display a very fit and toned body. She was just back home from the sea and looking herself in the mirror wearing her two-piece swimsuite she thought that she looked great with her tanning, contracting her abs she felt proud of her visible six pack.
While she was ready to take a shower she heard the door slammed and the voices of her son John, 20 years old and Lisa, 16. They were back from the seaside too and from what it seemed to their mom, they were stuck into a discussion…

-“Can I ask you what's going on around here?” asked Carol
-“Mom, John thinks that a girl could not beat a guy in grappling even if she’s trained! That’s hilarious!”

-“Come on mom! How can a girl outwrestle a bigger and stronger guy? It’s ridiculous! Lisa may have a good technique, but I’m sure I can still overpower her in a wrestling match…After all I’m the one who wear the pants in the house!”, said John.

Carol gave a look at the two siblings: they were in swimusuites too and it was pretty clear that, despite her younger age, Lisa was in a better shape than her brother: her abs were ripped as her mom’s and she could display a better muscle tone all over her body. Furthermore, Lisa was a very good grappler. She started to compete two years before and in that short time she almost filled a display case with medals and cups won in various competitions. The display case had a glass window and it was closed under key, so only Lisa could have access to her trophies.

-“Well, dear, since you are stuck in this doubt I guess the better way to find out would be a grappling match between the two of you, don’t you agree?”, asked Carol with hands on hips and a clever look on her face.

John was shocked: he just could not believe their mother had just suggested him to challenge his younger sister…He looked Lisa in the eyes as she was standing right before him with an evil smile on her face.

-“Why not? I’ll be more than happy to give my older brother the ass-whooping of his life!” was her response.

-“What???Do you really think you can beat me? I’ll make you repent for this attitude, little bitch!!”

-“Easy, easy, guys” Interrupted Carol, separating the two with her hands; “Well since it seems that you both agree, I guess this could be a nice way to settle this argument up…Let’s just put some rules: the one who will make the opponent submit will win the match! To call a sumbission just tap your hand on the ground for three times…If the one who is caught in the hold doesn’t tap and he or she is put to sleep, I will raise his/her hand up in the air and let it fall for three times. If the arm will go down for three times without any resistance it means you’re out, K.O., so the other will be the winner of the match. Is everything clear?

The two siblings looked each other in the eyes and then they both nodded yes.

-“So…Ready?” asked Carol. They both reached the center of the room, waiting for the mom-ref to give the signal; “WRESTLE!”, she commanded.
John and Lisa were going round and round trying to study each other and no one seemed willing to make the first move. After one or two minutes John decided to attack his sister: he launched himself against her trying to surprise and scare her, but thanks to her feline movements she was fast enough to intercept his move and, blocking both his wrists with her hands, she went down pulling him with her weight and, placing her foot right in his chest she throwed him beside her, making him knock down to the ground with a loud “THUD” after a nice fly through the room.

Carol made her best to hide the smile on her face placing a hand on her mouth but John wouldn’t have noticed it anyway…He was still lying on the ground, complaining about the pain on his back and swearing revenge to his sister. Lisa was standing in front of him, making little jumps to prove both her opponent and the ref that she was still pretty fresh.

-“Wow, you did last for few seconds, bro…You’re such a loser!”, she yelled at him to taunt him and make him going mad.

John did his best to wake himself up and, with a furious look in his face, he screamed: “I will make you pay for this, you little….” And he grabbed his sister neck, pulling her down to the ground: he got her pinned, his big arm was around her neck and, despite her attempts to get free, it really seemed it was over for her.
He looked up at their mom, yelling “Look, mom! I was right! A good grappler girl cannot beat a stronger guy!” but he did the worst mistake he could do in that moment. Infact he pulled his head and neck up, leaving that area exposed to his sister, which did not wait to make her move.
While she still had her head under his arm, she twisted her body, reaching his neck with her legs and squeezing it in a painful neckscissor…John panicked and immediately left the hold so she was now totally free; she rapidly got hold of his arm as she applied a double hold; armbar plus headscissor.
John was trying to wiggle out of her old with all his strenght, twisting his arm and body but she did not let him out of her grip, just like a python with his prey…
The pain was starting to become unbearable and John started to scream…Lisa looked at Carol smiling, while Carole smiled back at her ;“You got him good!” she added.

Lisa knew she could win the match in that moment but she thought that the fun was just starting so she released his neck from her legs but not the armbar. She started to rub her right foot on his face, telling him “No tap, just kiss the winner’s foot if you want to be out of this hold soon”.
Of course John did not obeyed her command and answered with a loud “FUCK!”, so she twisted his arm a little more to increase the pain, while she kept rubbing her pretty female foot on his face.

-“Come on…Kiss it, bro…You know you are just a loser, you’ve showed it, kiss it…” she told him placing her foot right on his mouth. He tried to scream something but all Lisa and Carol could heard were some muffled words, someting like “Mmmpphhhhhtthhmm”.
Carol was impressed by the cruelty displayed by her daughter but she could not lie to herself: she was enjoying that show. Her bully, male chauvinist son surely deserved a lesson and she was giving him a very good one.

-“You’d better kiss your sister’s foot, dear…No reason to continue this humiliation, I guess she proved you were wrong in your previous certanties

-“MMMMPPHHHHGGH”

Lisa raised her foot from his mouth so John could finally deliver his response to their mom…”FUCK YOU, BITCH!!!!” were his now clear worlds.

Soon Carol changed the expression on her face…She tried to be sympathetic with him, but now it was pretty clear he deserved a tougher lesson. She looked Lisa in the eyes and, like a roman empress, she gave her thumb down to the loser. Lisa released the hold and grabbed him from behind in a very well exectued Rear Naked Choke; she choked him with her arms around his neck and, putting her legs around his waist with feet crossed on his belly, she started to crush his ribs with her very powerful squeeze…He had no chance to go out of her deadly hold. John started to scream…“AAARGGHHHH!!!!”…
Carol was excited, she was watching her teenage daughter demolishing her older brother with a cruel and satisfied look on her face, and she knew he deserved everything.

-“So, who is the one who wear the pants in the house?” Lisa asked
-“M…Me” he said.
-“Oh, are you sure?”

She uncrossed her feet and, slipping her toes under each side of his trunks, she stretched her legs down to his feet removing his trunks in the process, leaving her older brother completely naked.
Carol was standing with her mouth opened from the surprise, applauding at her dauhter’s last move.

-“See? You don’t” she whispered in his ear as she caught him again in the RNC and began another squeeze. As she squeezed his neck with her arms and crossed her feet again on his belly she thought that she humbled him enough and so she squeezed with all her strenght without mercy. He did not tap out for his male ego…His attempts to get out from the hold became weaker and weaker until his movements stopped completely.

-“Don’t realease him yet!” Shouted Carol…”Remember the rules?” Then she bent near the two wrestlers, took John’s right arm from the wrist and, lifting it, she let if fall down for the first time.
-“One”
Then she repeated the process once again…
-“Two”
And then for the last time…
-“Three…Ok, let him go, he’s out”

Lisa released him and rolled his lifeless body off of her; with a big smile she got up hugging her mother. “I am proud of you my dear”, Said Carol placing a hand on her shoulder. Then they both looked down at the defeated male. He looked like he was having a deep sleep. “You deserve a memory from this wonderful day my dear, for the future...let’s take a photo!” suggested Carol.
“Oh yes mom! I’d love it!!”

Carol took her camera waiting for the winner to decide a nice victory pose. First Lisa turned John’s head to the camera lens with her foot, saying with a smile“I want his face recognizable”, then she placed her right foot on her brother’s chest, making a victory “V” sign with her hand. “Shoot!” She commanded.
A big flash in the room confirmed that the picture was taken.
“Let’s make another one”, said Carol. “Why not?!?” Answered excited Lisa. She was the winner and she was enjoying her moment. She placed her foot on John’s face .
“What about this?”Lisa asked; Carol’s face looked quite disappointed. She opened his legs wide with two kicks to his ankles, then she pointed at her son’s exposed genitals with her index and said: “The symbol of male power”. Then she looked at Lisa and they both exploded in a laugh.
Lisa placed her foot on her knocked out brother’s penis and balls as Carol immortalized that moment with a second photo.

Lisa Took her brother’s trunks from the ground, then she looked at her display case and then at the trunks again. Carol understood what she had in mind and busted into another laugh; as Lisa was closing John’s trunks in her trophy case Carol told her: “That will be the worst punishment a guy could bear. He will be forced to see his trunks closed in your trophy case any day of his life as a reminder of what happened to him today; if he’ll ever try to break the glass and take them back, you will publish online the pictures we just took. I’m pretty sure he won’t dare, ahahahahahhahaha”
Lisa had a laugh too, then she left.

Carol was now alone in the room with her son, still knocked out. She came closer to him and, placing a foot on his chest she could feel a thrill running down her spine; she could not exactly define her feeling, but she certainly liked it. She started to shake his body from one side to another with her foot firmly planted on his chest. His body was swingin’ from left to right, so were his head and his penis and nutsack; he really looked lifeless. “Poor thing, she really put you out for good”, Carol whispered. Then she took the red marker from the white-board on the wall -on which she used to write her tasks- and, bending down on him she wrote on his chest with very big letters the word OWNED. Then she put the marker down and, after a last look to her defeated son, she switched the lights off and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Epilogue

Summer 2015

When Carol went down the stairs to open the door she could not believe her eyes: her daugher Lisa just came back from Europe after a post-university masterclass. She was now 28, a beautiful grown-up blonde woman, not the little lady she used to remember.

-“Oh dear, you should have called!” – “I wanted to make you a surprise, mom!” the two hugged each other, then Carol let her daughter enter the house.

Lisa walked the rooms of the house which once was hers; there were been some moments when she missed it, but she had to go out for her studies and she did never regret her past life at all. She always looked ahead of her, never back!
Now after many years she was visiting again her old house and noticed than it wasn’t changed at all.
Carol was walking behind her following her steps, until she noticed her old display case in front of her. After all these years it was still there, were she left it.
At that sight a tear flowed down her cheek. All the medals, cups won in the tournaments were still there. Then, exploring every corner of her case she recognized her favorite trophy: her brother’s trunks. Under the trunks there was a card on which was written a date: 18-07-2003.
12 years were gone, but she vividly remember that day.
She had a very big smile and then asked to Carol: “Mom, John lived here until a year ago…How did he react to this?” And pointed at his trunks…”Did he ever get over it or not? I remember that for all the year I stayed here after that fact, he asked me anyday to have the trunks back…He could not bear the humiliation, to revive his defeat anyday because of this trophy…Ahahahah I have been really cruel”

Carol busted out in a laugh “Yeah, you brother has always been a sore loser, dear…He kept asking me for the trunks until the last day he lived here. But you gave custody of that key to me, and I attended my task. I never gave him the key and he never tried to break that glass since every now and then I used to pull out of one of my drawers the two pictures we took that day, threatening him that I’d put them on Facebook if he’d ever dare…As a result, he stayed here for others 11 years remembering his defeat anyday, constantly reminded by this trophy case; he could do nothing about it. I guess that finding a work on the other side of this planet has been a liberation for him, ahahahahahahaha”

-“Ahahah oh my god mom you’ve been such a good companion in this game! Did we take it too far? I mean, this lesson”
-“Naaah. You brother deserved a good one. And he had it!” Answered Carol, smiling.

Despite her 51 years she still looked as a 35 years old woman. She pulled up her shirt and, contracting her abs, she asked to her daugher: “How do I look for a 51 years old lady?”
-“Oh mom don’t make stupid questions. You know you are always the best”. They hugged each other once again.
-“Your university carreer has been great; I’m proud of you; I’ve always been proud of you, Lisa. I always knew you were a true winner. After all winners are recognizable from a very young age and, no offence…I would never had bet on you brother, ahahahahahhaa”

Lisa laughed too.

John disappeared; he will never return to his hometown again; Lisa and Carol will never heard from him again. But his trunks will forever stand out in Lisa’s display case as a reminder of a funny fact happened in that house during a very hot day in the summer of 2003.

The end

Last edited by Grappler86; 22-Sep-15 at 22:50.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-15, 23:06
newguy1

Default Re: The trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A macho guy finally finds out who "wear the pants" in his house

Note: this is a reworked version of an old story I posted some years ago.
english is not my first language so excuse my mistakes

Summer 2003

Carol was a 39 years old single mom...
great story! she still has ur trunks locked away?
Old 17-Nov-15, 23:08
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
great story! she still has ur trunks locked away?
well...unfortunately yes, she does
Old 05-Jun-16, 07:12
Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can you also post your old version? I really enjoyed that one as well
Old 07-Jun-16, 08:23
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolnob [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you also post your old version? I really enjoyed that one as well
I don't have it anymore
Anymore it was a two part story and in the second there was a mother vs son match
Old 19-Jun-16, 06:27
Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You should rewrite it then loved the spanking
Old 19-Jun-16, 09:11
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolnob [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should rewrite it then loved the spanking
Oh, so you remember it? I am flattened