Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Jun-16, 17:10
Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Teens vs Cougars Summer Wrestling Tournament

Amazing series so far. I thought Emily would win the last match and setup a narrator vs his mom final given the multitude of mother vs son stories posted recently. Looks like we'll be getting a Jim vs Jennifer final though. Looking forward to see how the narrator gets dominated next round.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grapevinedmale For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-16, 17:47
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,353 Times in 147 Posts

My heart was pounding and my cock was hard as a rock as I faced off with Jennifer. Like Jim I was starting nude while my opponent was fully clothed. I was very nervous - if I won my match, we'd have won the whole tournament; not only would we be heroes to every horny teenage boy in the neighborhood, but as far as I knew it also meant we got to boss around four foxy milfs all day.
So between that and my nerves from having seen Rob get demolished, I was watching Jennifer like a hawk for any ticks. She offered me a collar and elbow tieup, but I knew with my height advantage she wasn't going to win this (and she knew she wasn't going to win this), and figured she was faking me out. I tried to go low and tackle her, but she saw this coming and shot an elbow into my face. I went down on my back and Jennifer jumped in the air, aiming her butt at my stomach. I rolled out of the way and she landed heavily on her ass with a loud yell of pain. I got up to my feet and Jen got to her knees. Before she could climb to her feet I came up behind her and reached down, grabbing her right wrist and pulling it up behind her back in a hammerlock. I figured this was fair play since she'd dominated Rob with this hold. I debated getting her other hand locked up too, but decided that instead I'd reach around and start feeling her boobs. I guess I took a second too long to think because as soon as I went for this Jennifer simply ducked out of the hammerlock, pulling her small wrist out of my grip before I could clamp down, then turning and slapping me hard across the face.

I took a surprised step back and Jennifer used the same move on me she'd done to Rob, propping her left leg behind my right one and pushing me so I fell down. No sooner had I hit the mat then I was I frantically scrambling away from her and got back to my feet, fists in front of my face, as her team cheered the display she was putting on. She blew a lock of hair out of her face and motioned for me to come on. I did so, not really sure what I was going to do. Once again she offered me the collar and elbow. I tried to go over her hands and grab her, but she was too quick and dropped to the mat, then sprang up and headbutted me in the stomach.
I collapsed on my side holding my gut. Jennifer was right on me and rolled me onto my chest. I frantically tried to get up but she had already sat down on my back. I tried to scoot out from under her, and I did make it a few feet, but she stopped me by grabbing my right ankle. My crazed kicking and struggling only earned me a minute's reprieve before she caught my left one too. She repositioned herself on my back, pulling my legs up in a Boston crab, moving back until she was sitting almost on my shoulderblades and my body was making a C shape. I started crawling towards the pool with a half-formed plan of dumping both of us in it and escaping that way. I'd made it only a few inches before I felt Jennifer grab my cock, which had been waving in the breeze. She gave it a squeeze and I stopped moving for a second. My opponent used two fingers and her thumb to start stroking me and my team was on its feet, with Matt and Jim yelling at me to do something and Rob pleading with me not to let her do that to me. I resumed crawling as fast as I could and the race was on. Jennifer had me rock hard in no time and then started jerking me off in earnest. The only things that let me last as long as I did is that she had to keep my legs pinned, and she couldn't get a very good grip on my dick without giving me the chance to escape. Also, whenever I made it about six inches or so, she had to take a step back and resettle herself to stay in position above me, which meant she had to leave off my cock for a few seconds. Even so, she was beating my meat with gusto, paying special attention to the head once I started leaking pre-cum.

It was very close, but I won, barely. When we got too close to the edge of the pool Jennifer threw my legs down. They were so sore and stiff that I didn't even get a chance to get up; as I was trying to stand Jennifer grabbed me by my ankles and dragged me back to the center of the fighting area. I was still laying on my chest and got a nasty little mat burn. I was ready to buck her off if she tried to sit down on me or re-apply the crab, but she surprised me by laying down on my right side, quickly hooking her left leg over my hips. She started spanking my ass hard. I bucked under her, but with her thigh pressing down on me there was nothing I could do. I could hear the entire cougar team including my mom cheering for Jennifer as she humiliated me. Her spanking really started hurting as she wailed on my butt and I had to bite back tears that I knew would have made it even worse. When she released me I had in mind a plan to spring to my feet and attack her, but I was hurt and slowed, and instead of putting my plan into action I stupidly reached back and rubbed my sore butt. This gave Jennifer the chance to slap a hammerlock on me, and I knew I was in really big trouble as she'd finished Rob off with this hold and I was a stick compared to him. Jennifer wrenched my arm and pulled me up to my feet, dodging the wild elbow I threw behind me. Thinking fast I bent over and pushed my thighs back, trying to trip Jennifer and have her go over my back. This actually worked, and Jennifer flew over me with a scream of surprise. She hit the mat hard on her left side and rolled onto her back with a groan. I quickly flipped her onto her stomach and unzipped her suit, determined to at least strip her. Getting her swimsuit off was a little tricky as I had to lift her torso up to free it, and by the time I slid it off her feet she nimbly rolled away from me and hopped up to her feet.
I threw her outfit into our area without taking my eyes off her. I'd lost my erection thanks to the pain of her dragging me across the mat and the subsequent spanking, but I felt my cock twitching to life as Jennifer didn't bother trying to cover up her naked, oily body (I guess as a precaution against losing her suit, she was coated in sunscreen from head to toe). I looked a second too long as she came in, reaching between my legs and grabbing my semi-hard cock. She gave it a squeeze and I reached down to free myself, but her other hand had darted between my legs and cupped my balls. "Don't fucking move," she hissed, "or I'll rip these right off." She pulled me down to my knees, then pushed her bare tits into my chest, her body pushing mine down until my back lay on the mats. She was lay on top of me, then started scooting backwards between my legs. I saw my chance and lunged, shooting my hands between our bodies and grabbing her wrists. She grunted with effort as I pulled her grasping hands away from me. She was still laying mostly on top of me and we struggled wildly for a second. Just as I thought I was going to heave her off she started pressing her thigh into my genitals; my nuts were trapped between her leg and my pelvis, but before she could press very hard I managed to scoot away from her, and thanks to the generous coating of suntan lotion and sweat I was able to get fairly far away, getting up to my knees. Jennifer likewise got on her knees and we faced off. Jennifer lunged at me, but she was a hair too slow and I grabbed her wrists, moving forward and pushing my opponent down to the mat. I quickly climbed on top of her, still holding her wrists.I pinned them to her sides, then leaned down and started licking her boobs. My opponent's moans were music to my ears as I flicked her left nipple, then the right with my tongue. They were rock hard as I took turns bringing each one into my mouth.
I guess I became a little too absorbed in my work (I should have gotten her on her back like Maria) as Jennifer abruptly freed herself, pulling her wrists out of my grip. Before I could react she grabbed my hair, pulling me away from her boobs. She leaned in and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Just as I started kissing her back, she broke off and gave me a vicious backhand, slapping me with enough force to unseat me, knocking me down on my left side. My head was swimming and before I could react Jennifer had laid down on her right side facing my feet - we were in a 69 position. I didn't need any more of an invitation, spreading her thighs and pressing my tongue into her pussy. I felt her gripping the back of my own thighs as she took my cock into her mouth.
Both teams were cheering their fighter on, and I hoped that Jennifer was turned on enough to give me a shot at winning. That fantasy came to an end as Jennifer clamped her thighs closed around my head. I tried to do this to her in return, but one of her hands had snuck around to my butt, and her index finger was pressing up against my asshole. I got the message, reluctantly relaxing my thighs, knowing this would leave my opponent free to finish me off. Jennifer eased off the pressure on her scissors just enough to make sure I stayed awake for the grand finale. Her warm lips slid up and down my shaft a few times and then she started deepthroating me, the tip of her small chin touching my hips.I held on as long as I could, but it was a lost cause; on one of the downstrokes I came, shooting my load into her mouth, Jennifer sucking greedily as I spurted down her throat. On the return stroke she went so high that just the head was in her mouth and used her hand to milk as much cum as she could from my prick.
Finally I saw sunlight again as she released me, getting to her feet and posing for her team. Matt and Jim had to come drag me back to our area. They laid me on a lounger, then Matt and Rob gave Jim last minute advice. The final match of the tournament was about to begin.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-16, 20:14
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

No shame in that one, mate. You gave it everything you had. Jennifer just sounds incredible. Thank you so much for continuing this series.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-16, 07:16
Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

After the final match of this tournament, maybe it can interesting to have teen girls vs older men with the same kind of tournament
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John.Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-16, 08:54
Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,837 Times in 577 Posts

A absolutely great series; well-written and always full of action.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-16, 00:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by John.Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After the final match of this tournament, maybe it can interesting to have teen girls vs older men with the same kind of tournament
HMMM.... well, there's an idea I've never considered. Actually, I think that sounds pretty good! Unfortunately I'm a pretty glacial writer, and if it's the same 8 story length it might be ready next summer
Old 04-Jul-16, 09:05
Last Achievements

Quality always beats quantity, Ham. So long as you are writing what you enjoy and continue sharing it with us, we are the lucky ones. I also think that idea sounds pretty good.

I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you know what happened to Stone's story group? According to yahoo it doesn't exist, so I was wondering if somebody closed it down, and if so, did he start something up elsewhere?
Old 04-Jul-16, 20:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thank you!

Stone shut his group down after he got in some hot water. I'm not sure how much I should say; send me a PM if you want the whole story.
Old 04-Jul-16, 22:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Jennifer had no time to rest as the final match of the tournament pitted her against her son. Both had two victories on the day and if Jim could make it three we'd be heroes. Matt and Rob were clapping for him, but I only had the energy to shield my eyes with my arm as the match started.
If Jennifer was winded from my match it didn't show as she immediately slapped her son across the face. Jim was stunned and she went for the takedown she'd used on both me and Rob, but as soon as she planted her leg behind Jim's he shoved her away from her. She somersaulted backwards and came up to her feet, charging at Jim and giving her a shove of her own. He didn't have the same grace as his mom and where she'd rolled with the force of his attack, he just fell down awkwardly. Jennifer reached down to grab her opponent, but he pushed her away and she had to let him get up to his feet. She came in and tried to lift her knee between his legs, but she hadn't had time to really aim her strike properly and some of the force hit his upper thigh before sliding home and nailing his balls. Still, it was enough to drive Jim back covering himself. His mom ducked to his right side and swept his right leg out from under him and he fell on his back, looking winded. Jennifer rolled Jim over onto his stomach and laid on top of him, her boobs mushrooming against his back. She reached her arms around his neck to get him in a sleeper, but with one big motion Jim bucked her off. Jennifer went flying backwards and the back of her head smacked off the ground. She lay still long enough for Jim to capitalize, sitting down on her stomach. He tried to pin her wrists by her sides with his legs, but her hands were so small that as she came around she was able to simply pull them free, reaching up and giving her son quick double nipple twist. Jim was shocked by the sudden pain, giving his mom enough time to ball up her right hand into a fist, which she launched into his stomach. But she didn't have a good angle, and Jim just grunted, trying to grab her wrists. He got the left one pinned to the mat, but she slapped his face again with the right. Jim seemed disorientated and despite our yelled advice just kept trying to grab his mother's hand. Jennifer succeeded in dismounting him by firing a upward palm strike that hit him in the jaw and he rolled off her in a daze.
Jennifer finally looked like she was slowing down a little as she got to her feet, panting, with sweat pouring off her naked, oiled body. Unfortunately Jim didn't look too hot himself laying on his side with his eyes closed. Jennifer planted her right foot on the side of his head, then reached down and grabbed his arm and pulled it straight up. She started twisting his wrist and Jim screamed. His other arm was partially trapped under his body and his first escape attempt was to slap blindly at his mom's leg. Matt talked him through rolling onto his back, and at this Jennifer had to give up the hold, dropping down into a crouch and stalking him. As Jim got to her feet she charged into him.
I almost laughed out loud as Jennifer bounced off her son. Her technique was good, but she'd only backed up a few feet, and she looked like a puzzled cat bouncing off a large dog as she hit Jim's tensed stomach and recoiled. I guess she was more used to fighting women her own age as she seemed stunned, and Jim stepped in and slugged her in the gut. It looked like this blow was more fast than strong, but even so it was enough to drop his surprised mom to her knees holding her stomach. Jim wrapped his arm around her head and pulled her up into a front facelock. He went for the DDT, but perhaps this wasn't the smartest move; he couldn't execute the move fast enough, as his mom stopped him cold as she reached out and grabbed his bare balls.
The momentum swung back as now Jim was in a real bad spot. He still had the front facelock on, but it didn't seem to be slowing his mom down as her other hand wrapped around his cock and started stroking it. I couldn't even think of any advice to yell; Rob was yelling for our stricken fighter to knee Jen in the face, and while I guess this might have worked, this wasn't that kind of match. Jim stumbled backwards, dragging his mom with him; I shouted for him to get to the pool, hoping he could escape the same way I had. But it was no good. The hand Jennifer had on his dick came off it just long enough to grab the back of his left knee, and she pulled it out, dumping him on the mat. He let the facelock go and quick as a flash his mom sat down on his upper thighs. She kept one hand cupping his balls and went back to stroking his dick with the other. Jim couldn't move his lower body, but he was able to sit up, and after a minute he did so, giving his mom a hard push. She went backwards off him with a surprised yelp, but Jim was in no better shape as he got up tohis knees, holding himself. Jennifer was quicker to recover, getting behind Jim, running at him and smacking his face into the ground with a bulldog.
Now it looked really bad as Jim was laying on his stomach not moving. Jennifer laid on top of him again, and this time she was able to lock the sleeper around his neck. Jim came to life pulling at her arms and trying to get to his feet at the same time. Jennifer locked her legs around his midsection adding a scissor hold to her choke as Jim drunkenly got to his feet. He threw himself backwards on the mats and Jennifer didn't have time to let go, emitting a loud grunt as her son landed on her with all his weight.
Jim rolled off her and both fighters lay still for a minute as both teams urged on their warrior. We grew even louder as Jim slowly sat up, shaking his head. He got to his feet rubbing his neck, which had turned red during the fight, as Jennifer just began to stir. Jim shook off the cobwebs and walked up to his mom as she got to her knees, hands held toward him palms forward. Jim reached down and grabbed her wrists, and that was all the opening she needed to dart forward, taking his semi-erect cock into her mouth.
This was a desperation move on Jennifer's part, but I guess she really wanted to win. Jim just stood there dumbstruck as his mom started sucking on his cock. She scooted a little closer, pulling her hands out of her son's grip and cupped his balls with one hand, keeping just the tip of his cock in her mouth as she jerked him off with the other. We were all yelling pleads and threats to Jim, but he seemed beyond our power to reach. Jennifer worked his dick until his eyes rolled back in his head, then popped his saliva-slick shaft out of her mouth. She headbutted him in the stomach and Jim sank unresisting to his knees. Jennifer got to her feet, cupping her hands under Jim's armpits and dragged him over to the pool. She rolled him in and then stood with her hands on her hips until he came up for air.
As soon as his head broke the surface she was there, reaching down and grabbing his wet hair with both hands. She hauled him to the side of the pool, with just his head and shoulders sticking out as his back was pressed into the pool liner. Jennifer without missing a beat laid down on her back, scooted forward, and wrapped her legs around his neck, getting him in a figure four-style scissor choke with Jim still mostly submerged. He kicked wildly under the water and his hands came out to try and pull his mom's thighs apart, but he had no leverage at all and couldn't get a grip with his wet hands. The cougar team was on its feet cheering and hollering their approval at what I had to admit was a pretty impressive display. Jennifer for her part put her hands behind her head, looking like this was the most normal activity in the world to be indulging in in a hot summer day.
Jim tapped out and the tournament was over. His mom helped him out of the pool but his day wasn't quite done yet. She made him go to the center of the mats and had him lay down on his back. Jennifer planted her bare pussy on his mouth and started riding his face, a victory I can't deny was well-earned. I felt a little bad for Jim as he hadn't gotten off himself and his boner was waving in the breeze, but it looked like Linda wanted round two as she strode over to Jim and impaled herself on his prick. We watched the show in silence, knowing we'd have a very long day ahead of us.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-16, 08:58
Last Achievements

That was awesome, Ham. I like the femdom stuff and I'm really glad that the Cougars emerged victorious, but I have to admit that it made the tournament more exciting for the teens to make a contest of it. Thank you so much for writing this for us.

Tags
milf, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, tournament