Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-17, 06:53
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,811 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Photos

Forty minutes of facesitting torture in"Fatal First Anniversary".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fatal First Anniversity 2.jpg (190.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg Fatal First Anniversity 4.jpg (169.2 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg Fatal First Anniversity 5.jpg (162.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg Fatal First Anniversity 16.jpg (181.6 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg Fatal First Anniversity 19.jpg (190.7 KB, 132 views)

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-May-17, 19:00
The Dream Maker
Points: 586,586, Level: 100 Points: 586,586, Level: 100 Points: 586,586, Level: 100
Activity: 90.5% Activity: 90.5% Activity: 90.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 114,979 Times in 5,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lily Fatale....unbelieveable sexxxy!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dodo For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-17, 21:08
Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Twenty-five minute lingering smothering execution in "Executrix in White Panties"
I once was a smart ass no respect for women until the time I lost all my energy along with strength and pretty much was at the mercy of a women just like you. The mental aspect was very disturbing because I could not do anything about it and I actually gave up. Ii said ok ok now let me up, she just looked down at me saying not a chance until you learn a lesson how to treat women a--hole. Believe me I went into a deep submission as she had me breathing in her wet panties

It is true most of the times it's just a game where I have said to myself I just let her win because I knew I could take over anytime. What I have finally found out women are quicker, more agile, and would never give up like we do It's like they are on a mission. All they do is let us struggle spend all of our energy and then they take over.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizguy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 04:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I once was a smart ass no respect for women until the time I lost all my energy along with strength and pretty much was at the mercy of a women just like you. The mental aspect was very disturbing because I could not do anything about it and I actually gave up. Ii said ok ok now let me up, she just looked down at me saying not a chance until you learn a lesson how to treat women a--hole. Believe me I went into a deep submission as she had me breathing in her wet panties

It is true most of the times it's just a game where I have said to myself I just let her win because I knew I could take over anytime. What I have finally found out women are quicker, more agile, and would never give up like we do It's like they are on a mission. All they do is let us struggle spend all of our energy and then they take over.
Dear bizguy,

That's a very sexy way to find out that a woman can beat you. Being completely beaten as she sits on your face with her panty gusset wet because she is aroused is just plain delicious.

Certainly once I'm on top that is the beginning of the end for my victim. I'll restrict his movement and breathing while he tries to struggle and gradually weakens himself. I have as long as I need and once his advantage in strength is nullified I can have my way with him. That usually means a long afternoon of me smothering him and using his face as much as I like. Letting him just breathe enough to stay conscious and keeping him right on the edge of cumming for a few hours is a good way to show him his place.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 20:02
Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13

Quote:
Dear bizguy,

That's a very sexy way to find out that a woman can beat you. Being completely beaten as she sits on your face with her panty gusset wet because she is aroused is just plain delicious.

Certainly once I'm on top that is the beginning of the end for my victim. I'll restrict his movement and breathing while he tries to struggle and gradually weakens himself. I have as long as I need and once his advantage in strength is nullified I can have my way with him. That usually means a long afternoon of me smothering him and using his face as much as I like. Letting him just breathe enough to stay conscious and keeping him right on the edge of cumming for a few hours is a good way to show him his place.
Lily
No question it is real in my case I was saying to myself I was like a turtle I didn't have the flexibility to get her off of me believe me I tried not realizing I was playing right into her hands. I don't care how strong we think we are once we start losing our energy we start getting weak I start saying enough that's it. My experience sometimes that is enough other times they are looking for more and enjoy humiliating us teasing and talking us to which as you know makes us feel weaker. again in most cases that is enough. You on the other hand want to take it further using his face rubbing it in until you are satisfied sexually and making sure he knows he is yours and better not try to resist or you will be even harder on him the next time. you see the submission in his eyes which in my case embarrasses the heck out of me because I am always in charge and I know anytime you want wherever you want you can use me for further humiliation'

What makes you unique that is what gets you aroused not like most women

Bizguy
The Following User Says Thank You to bizguy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-17, 16:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lily
No question it is real in my case I was saying to myself I was like a turtle I didn't have the flexibility to get her off of me believe me I tried not realizing I was playing right into her hands. I don't care how strong we think we are once we start losing our energy we start getting weak I start saying enough that's it. My experience sometimes that is enough other times they are looking for more and enjoy humiliating us teasing and talking us to which as you know makes us feel weaker. again in most cases that is enough. You on the other hand want to take it further using his face rubbing it in until you are satisfied sexually and making sure he knows he is yours and better not try to resist or you will be even harder on him the next time. you see the submission in his eyes which in my case embarrasses the heck out of me because I am always in charge and I know anytime you want wherever you want you can use me for further humiliation'

What makes you unique that is what gets you aroused not like most women

Bizguy
Dear bizguy,

Mmmmm it gets me aroused alright. Beating up a man and gradually making him powerless and then using him for as long as I want. I guarantee that is embarrassing for my victim and I make sure of that by teasing, taunting and humiliating him as I sit on his face and smother him.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-17, 01:44
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Long, constant facesitting smother in "Tied to the Bed and Smothered".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tied to the Bed and Smothered 1_tn.jpg (122.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Tied to the Bed and Smothered 6_tn.jpg (151.8 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg Tied to the Bed and Smothered 10_tn.jpg (153.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Tied to the Bed and Smothered 15_tn.jpg (143.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Tied to the Bed and Smothered 17_tn.jpg (153.1 KB, 155 views)

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-17, 12:30
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Last Achievements

You are so sexy Lily
Kisss

Quote:
Ohh yes judo domination Lily

You use perfectly your judo skill to beat and humiliate men.
The Following User Says Thank You to dellinou For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-17, 12:52
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Long, constant facesitting smother in "Tied to the Bed and Smothered".
This set of pictures has an innocent feel to them, it is a different type old sexiness to them. It look almost like it's your first time and you're not sure if it's going right(which we all know is not true!) but really good pics and a good change of pace. Not sure if that was the look you were going for but just my opinion, however your next set, should be really hard and more physical to to show the other side of you. Again, just my opinion but another good set from you! You keep us coming back for more! ❤❤
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-17, 14:13
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Dangling satin stilettos, pedicured feet and pantyhose in "Stilettos in the House".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 5.jpg (117.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 6.jpg (86.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 7.jpg (138.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 16.jpg (46.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 17.jpg (87.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 21.jpg (101.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 26.jpg (96.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Stilettos in the House 27.jpg (126.9 KB, 21 views)

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother