Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-17, 21:53
TheAller

Default Looking for advice - payed for video, got nothing

So I'm writing this topic looking for advise.

Here is my issue: I bought a video from a website, payed about 25€ to get it, and the download doesn't work. I contacted the website administrator via e-mail, and got no answers. After a few days, I wrote a second e-mail, and still no answers. Now it's been more than a week and still no answer to any of my 2 e-mails.

Has anybody ever found himself in the same situation? Is there anything we can do in a case like this, or they can just steal our money?

I bought hundreds of videos but I almost never had issues until now, and in the few occasions I had problems, they were always solved by the sellers. Only in one occasion the problem was not fixed: and it was the same website that now doesn't answer to my e-mails. So it really looks like they aren't doing their job properly.

I'm not making names here, 'cause I don't know if Zweig would like it.

But if you were in my situation, what would you do? Just let it go and forget about my 25€ and never buy from this website again?
Old 24-Jun-17, 22:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Looking for advise - payed for video, got nothing

Moved to the main discussion subforum.

Customer support should be top priority for any online store, especially regarding a purchase that has already been made. This is extremely unprofessional. It would take them no more than 2 minutes to fix this and email you a correct download link. Being a customer, I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to get what you paid for, especially for an extended period of time. As a producer, if I receive such an email and I'm online, I will reply within minutes, which is usually the case. Download issues are the emails I always reply to immediately when I get them.

But that being said, there is a slight possibility that they did not receive your emails. I assume you are sending them from a normal web-client and don't use tools or services to monitor whether they've read them or not (correct me if I'm wrong). Have you tried contacting them via other means? Do they have a social account? Telephone number?

Another option is to contact their payment gateway / merchant. I assume they have a third-party handling their transactions. You can contact them directly with your order id and they will contact the seller with that information (usually, immediately). If the seller is being lazy, that will certainly get them to work.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-Jun-17, 14:43
TheAller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Moved to the main discussion subforum.

Customer support should be top priority for any online store, especially regarding a purchase that has already been made. This is extremely unprofessional. It would take them no more than 2 minutes to fix this and email you a correct download link. Being a customer, I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to get what you paid for, especially for an extended period of time. As a producer, if I receive such an email and I'm online, I will reply within minutes, which is usually the case. Download issues are the emails I always reply to immediately when I get them.

But that being said, there is a slight possibility that they did not receive your emails. I assume you are sending them from a normal web-client and don't use tools or services to monitor whether they've read them or not (correct me if I'm wrong). Have you tried contacting them via other means? Do they have a social account? Telephone number?

Another option is to contact their payment gateway / merchant. I assume they have a third-party handling their transactions. You can contact them directly with your order id and they will contact the seller with that information (usually, immediately). If the seller is being lazy, that will certainly get them to work.
Thank you very much for your advise Zweig.

I contacted the consumer support of CCBill, let's see if this issue can be fixed. If I don't get my video I'll write the name of the website here, now it's second time I've issues with them.
Old 25-Jun-17, 15:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAller [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I contacted the consumer support of CCBill, let's see if this issue can be fixed. If I don't get my video I'll write the name of the website here, now it's second time I've issues with them.
Cool!
CCBill without a doubt has the best support in the industry. If the producer doesn't reach you after this, there's something wrong going on.
Also check your spam folder in case their email ends up there.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-Jun-17, 17:17
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for advice - payed for video, got nothing

I agree with Zweig's thoughts on this subject. Speaking as a webmaster that deals with CCBill, they will notify the site's webmaster to alleviate the problem. From time to time, I will have a customer that has a downloading issue (which can be from connection issues, didn't download in the two day time period so link expires, can't figure out how to play their video, etc.) and they elect to contact CCBill rather than myself for support. CCBill does not do support, but they certainly will contact the webmaster. A good webmaster will take care of you. If the webmaster doesn't resolve the problem, CCBill will refund your money and then back charge the merchant. No worries.
Old 02-Jul-17, 00:26
TheAller

Default Re: Looking for advice - payed for video, got nothing

Update for those who are interested:

* The website is Catfightningangel.com;

* After I got in contact with CCBill, they offered to "escalate the issue to the Webmaster on my behalf", and asked me to allow 48 hours for them to answer;

* More than 48 hours went by, and still no e-mails from their part. So I wrote to CCBill Consumer's Support again to inform them the issue hadn't been solved;

* At this point they offered me two alternatives: either re-escalate the issue and wait an additional 48 hours, or arrange a refund; I accepted to wait 48 hours more;

* Once again, after the 48 hours expired, I got no answers; at this point I asked to CC Bill to proceed with a refund; they told me I should get my money back in a few working days. Let's see;

In any case, I bought a video from Catfightningangel.com about two weeks ago, got nothing, and in more than 2 weeks time they didn't answer to my 2 e-mails, nor the the 2 e-mails they received from CC Bill.

So if you want to buy videos from their website, do it at your own risk.