Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-Jan-13, 23:03
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome! Wasn't sure if I was going to get a response.

I totally agree with you elroy62. We just shot a video with Cali Kobra yesterday and we did just that. She scissored me fully clothed until she knocked me out then I wake up tied up as she is slowly undressing then continues to scissor me in skimpy lingerie. It's super HOT and I wish it was for our site but it is going up on her store. We also did that on "Alya - Office Pet". We will totally do that more.

I also like the idea of showing quads, calves before they crush the victim. We did that on a few videos (Firestorm's challenge comes to mind) but we will do much more. We also have been doing more victory poses with bicep flex at the end of our recent videos.

Thrash, I may have something for you coming up. We have a semi-comp video coming out with Gia vs a bodybuilder which is really intense and almost border line fully comp. We really hope we can deliver more of this. It's a little tricky right finding the right girls and suitable space but hopefully that will change in the future.

Thank you both for throwing in and keep'em coming
Jay
I insta buy this Cali Kobra video!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds