Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-12, 10:05
Temporary group
Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The only fight I've ever been in.

The first and only fight I've ever been in was in late Junior High. It was in band class and really late in the year so everyone pretty much treated it as a free day, the teacher spent most of her time in her office.

A group of girls was near the back of the class room standing around and talking. One of them was kind of my crush, she was usually really nice to me and sometimes I would talk to her abit so that's what I went to do.

Apparently whetever they were talking about was really important because one of her other friends immediately told me to go away. I tried to ignore her and talk to my crush, and she didn't seem to mind, but her friend wouldn't stop bugging me, telling me to leave and eventually started swearing.

But I didn't pay any attention, finally she had enough, the friend marched toward me. I wasn't worried at all, my exact words were "What are you gonna d-" then she wrapped her arms around my neck and threw me to the ground. Before I knew it I was flat on my back.

I just realized I had been taken down by a girl. I started to feel a little light-headed and could feel that tightness in your chest when you can't believe something's happening and just want it to stop. I started to get up,

"Stay down!" she said, staring down at me with hands on her hips. I was instantly hard. Now she wasn't ugly really, just kind of plain looking. But I remember thinking she had really nice, strong-looking legs wrapped in a pair of short, tight jean shorts. And lying there on my back, seeing those nice legs looming over me, that determined look on her face, I could feel myself turning weak all over.

Still to this day I try to imagine what would have happend if I tried to fight back. But even if I thought I could actually fight this girl without getting my ass kicked I could't stand up because I was too embarrased about my hard-on.

Seeing me hesitate she said "Good boy." and turned back to the other girls.

I could hear them all giggling and laughing as I awkwardly scooted back against the back wall. I looked over at my crush who smiled when she caught my eye and looked down at the ground, both amused and embarrassed for me. I spent the rest of the class feeling devastated, scared, and confused, while a group of girls and my crush joked and laughed with the girl who beat me up.

Well that's my story, what about you? Has anyone eles been in an actual fight with a girl? Not a wrestling match or playfight but an actual fight?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-12, 10:43
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Default Re: The only fight I've ever been in.

Nice experience! bares similarity to many situations I either witnessed at school or heard about - You really don't want to mess with high school girls! As boys we all thought we were tough at school, but the truth is that girls are often stronger and tougher at that age - you made a good decision not to fight back - she would have killed you!

I saw several girl on guy fights at school and heard about many more. I don't recall any where the boy won.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-12, 21:07
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice experience! bares similarity to many situations I either witnessed at school or heard about - You really don't want to mess with high school girls! As boys we all thought we were tough at school, but the truth is that girls are often stronger and tougher at that age - you made a good decision not to fight back - she would have killed you!

I saw several girl on guy fights at school and heard about many more. I don't recall any where the boy won.
I wouldn't say girls are stronger at that age. I know girls mature faster but in my high school most guys are massive, on fact most 15-16 year olds today are massive. So I wouldn't say they are "Stroger and tougher at that age", because trust me. Some girls can be awesome fighters however alot of guys in their mid teens take up sports like Football which requires toughness and physical contact. Whilst girls can wrestle alot of are athletic but not on thenleel of a footballer.

In my high school, their are some tough girls. But in my school the toughest of tough are those massive guys, but I'd have no problem taking on alot of the girls in my grade. But I'd struggle with the wrestlers.

But their have been instances where some guys are total d*cks and do beat girls for stupid reasons.
Old 13-Jul-12, 09:38
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

In the age 11-13 there were 22 girls and 8 boys in my class, and medium girl was taller and stronger that medium boy. We had not any illusion about male strength that time. The tallest 6 girls were taller than our largest boy! and stronger than him. Also 2 girls were very fat, 2 times heavier than any guy. So, these 8 girls were stronger than our largest bully boy and could beat him easily.

Others 9 girls had the same strength as boys. And 5 girls were smaller and weaker than medium boy.

So I have a good statistics

Last edited by Valeron; 13-Jul-12 at 10:21.
Old 13-Jul-12, 09:49
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

The team of any 8 girls permanently won our 8-boys team in basketball and sometimes in soccer in school lessons, 2 or 3 years in a row. Some girls was pretty bullies and attacked boys and always won. Fights F/M happened almost everyday in my class, it was great and girls won almost everytime. Some girls was leaders of class. Our 8-boys group was rather on the outskirts of the hierarchy. So, it was a great time

An average of girl was totally stronger in some sports - basketball, running, long jump and fighting than average boy. 6 tallest girls were ever better than largest boy, Andrew. He was 160cm that time and 6 largest girls were 163 - 173! All boys and others girls was 150-160. So we hadn't any chanse.
In the age 12,5 I was 155cm (I was the medium boy in class), and my neighbor girl was 156cm (slightly smaler than medium girl). Now in my 20es I'm 179cm and she's 163!
Also, in the age 12-13 most of the girls were in heels or in platform shoes, in addition to this.

Afterwards, in the age 14 boys got the same size and strength as girls, in 15 we were taller and stronger. It is normal in Russia, but I think, this norm may be different in other countries.

Last edited by Valeron; 13-Jul-12 at 10:33.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-12, 00:23
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The team of any 8 girls permanently won our 8-boys team in basketball and sometimes in soccer in school lessons, 2 or 3 years in a row. Some girls was pretty bullies and attacked boys and always won. Fights F/M happened almost everyday in my class, it was great and girls won almost everytime. Some girls was leaders of class. Our 8-boys group was rather on the outskirts of the hierarchy. So, it was a great time

An average of girl was totally stronger in some sports - basketball, running, long jump and fighting than average boy. 6 tallest girls were ever better than largest boy, Andrew. He was 160cm that time and 6 largest girls were 163 - 173! All boys and others girls was 150-160. So we hadn't any chanse.
In the age 12,5 I was 155cm (I was the medium boy in class), and my neighbor girl was 156cm (slightly smaler than medium girl). Now in my 20es I'm 179cm and she's 163!
Also, in the age 12-13 most of the girls were in heels or in platform shoes,addition to this

Afterwards, in the age 14 boys got the same size and strength as girls, in 15 we were taller and stronger. It is normal in Russia, but I think, this norm may be different in other countries.
No different in US. 14 and after, boys took over. Girls got bitchier, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-12, 00:50
Points: 5,575, Level: 31 Points: 5,575, Level: 31 Points: 5,575, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yeah, there is a brief period of a couple years right before high school where girls seem to have the upper hand. It's mainly because they have their growth spurt earlier than guys do. Once we're talking high school though, the guys are generally stronger.
The Following User Says Thank You to freeflux For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-12, 21:17
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

The strongest girl I knew growing up was much stronger and tougher than the boys her age and even many older boys all through elementary school. She wasn't the tallest or the fastest runner, but she had plenty of brute strength and aggressiveness, and she loved to play rough. She could be pretty cocky about her strength and fighting ability around the neighborhood. The only way the boys could save themselves was to get away and outrun her.

By the time she was 14 she could still overpower the boys, but you could see them catching up to her. The boys were going out for sports and involved in training that was much more focused on building strength and sports skills, so they were getting more confident and aggressive. As she struggled to keep ahead of the boys, her cockiness began to fade and she became more defensive when involved in rough sports, wrestling and fighting. By age 15 the athletic boys were much bigger and getting stronger than her. By age 16, even the average to weak boys were getting much bigger than her and surpassing her strength. In the end, it was her small size that put her behind the boys. If she had grown to 5'10" instead of 5'1" she probably would have graduated from high school still being stronger than the average boy. And maybe she would still have loved proving it

Last edited by del; 18-Jul-12 at 21:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-12, 21:58
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The strongest girl I knew growing up was much stronger and tougher than the boys her age and even many older boys all through elementary school. She wasn't the tallest or the fastest runner, but she had plenty of brute strength and aggressiveness, and she loved to play rough. She could be pretty cocky about her strength and fighting ability around the neighborhood. The only way the boys could save themselves was to get away and outrun her.

By the time she was 14 she could still overpower the boys, but you could see them catching up to her. The boys were going out for sports and involved in training that was much more focused on building strength and sports skills, so they were getting more confident and aggressive. As she struggled to keep ahead of the boys, her cockiness began to fade and she became more defensive when involved in rough sports, wrestling and fighting. By age 15 the athletic boys were much bigger and getting stronger than her. By age 16, even the average to weak boys were getting much bigger than her and surpassing her strength. In the end, it was her small size that put her behind the boys. If she had grown to 5'10" instead of 5'1" she probably would have graduated from high school still being stronger than the average boy. And maybe she would still have loved proving it
This is very interesting. It seems as this girl was "threatened" by the boys, but she couldn't have possibly been threatened by the bigger boys? Like the boys who were massive? Right?

What do you mean she got 'defensive'? In what way?

Just curious, thanks.
Old 19-Jul-12, 15:38
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is very interesting. It seems as this girl was "threatened" by the boys, but she couldn't have possibly been threatened by the bigger boys? Like the boys who were massive? Right?

What do you mean she got 'defensive'? In what way?

Just curious, thanks.
I'm not sure what you mean by threatened. When they were young, she was the threatening one. She really liked how it felt to overpower other kids, and she liked being the girl who was stronger and tougher than the boys. She did not want to lose her position of superiority and she was incredibly determined not to be beaten.

It got harder for her as the boys started to outgrow her. After age 15 the massive boys weren't interested in challenging a much smaller girl, even if she had beaten them many times in the past. Obviously, she didn't want to challenge them, either.

If she was threatened by anyone, it was some of the more average boys. There were a couple of macho brothers who she had always loved to beat at backyard wrestling, armwrestling or other tests of toughness and strength. Or if one of them started acting too macho or putting down girls, she would tackle him, hold him down, and tickle him relentlessly. Then the older brother grew taller than her. She was still stronger at first, but he started catching up to her strength, too. The younger brother started working out with weights to catch up to her, too. They both wanted to pay her back for all of the years of being overpowered and beaten and to prove once and for all that she was the weaker sex. As the boys got stronger and more confident, they also challenged her more. Instead of going after them as she used to, she concentrated on defending herself from them. That's what I mean by defensive.

Also, playing tackle football, she used to barrel into the boys and tackle them very aggressively or charge at them and knock them out of the way when she had the ball. She began doing that less and less, and she avoided hard hitting or getting hit when she could. She became much more protective of her breasts, too, even though I don't think anyone went after them deliberately.

Is that what you wanted to know? (And she was muscular enough that I still think she would have kept up with the boys in strength if she'd grown as big as them.)

Last edited by del; 20-Jul-12 at 21:44. Reason: readability & added last line