Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-12, 05:59
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Poolside domination

POOLSIDE DOMINATION

My name is Mindy. When I was seventeen I moved to another town and
changed school. I didn’t find it easy to make new friends and even harder
Mto meet possible boyfriends. As I was still a virgin this was becoming a
real problem to me. By the way I could hear the other girls talk I thought that I was
probably the only girl of my age who never had sex. I spent a lot of time brooding
about this and wrote a lot about it in my diary.
The only thing in my life that I was happy about was hanging around the town
swimming pool, as I was a member of the local diving team. The only good friend
I’d made was the star diver of the club, a confident girl called Annie Loudy. She
was so good she even competed internationally. Annie encouraged me in my diving
and I was really improving, feeling stronger and better all the time. We’d work out
extra together to become even stronger. Annie had a great muscular body and I
thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She seemed to have a lot
of knowledge of boys and sex, so I confided in her and we had long talks were she
encouraged me in this field as well.
One day Annie and I stayed at the pool after closing time, practising diving. A
janitor called Marcus always let us stay for an extra hour while he was doing all the
routines before locking up and going home. Marcus was young and cute and I had a
crush on him, but never had the guts to tell him that. There were two janitors working
there now and this day the other one, a cocky guy named Paul, came towards us
with my secret diary in his hands. He had stolen it from the girls’ locker room as he
was cleaning up. As he was laughing like mad he came up to Marcus and started
reading aloud from my diary, mocking me in front of Marcus and Annie about my
virginity.
I started to cry immediately and Paul was laughing even more. Marcus told him to
stop mocking me and Annie told me not to pay any attention to him, but I couldn’t
help bursting out in tears. By now Annie was furious and dived off the platform into
the pool. As she came up to the surface she swam with aggressive determination
towards Paul, who was standing by the poolside. She got out of the pool very fast
and approached Paul. He was still laughing when she came up to him and he never
knew what hit him as she plunged her knee in his stomach. He bent over and she
pushed him to the floor, placed him on his back and sat down on his face with a
smack. He tried everything to get her off him, but she easily stayed on top of him and
started grinding her crotch into his face as she verbally abused him, ten times worse
than he had me.
Marcus seemed to still be on our side as he did or said nothing to defend poor
Paul. Looking at Marcus I got the impression that he rather enjoyed the kind of
punishment Annie was dishing out. After a long, sadistic session of heavy face
sitting, Annie dragged Paul over to the Jacuzzi and with impressive strength threw
him in. She climbed in the Jacuzzi after him and stood over him straddling his neck.
Pulling it deeply into her crotch, she scissored her legs around it and made him fall
over. He disappeared under the water surface, being held firmly between Annie’s muscular thighs. She moved back to the edge of the Jacuzzi and calmly leaned
towards it with her back and put her arms to the sides. She manoeuvred Paul just
using her scissored legs, raising him above the surface and then pushing him below
again. He was completely at her mercy as she could easily have drowned him if she
wanted to. I never dreamed a girl could have such power over a man.
After holding him above the surface for maybe the fifth time she asked me to climb
down the diving platform and join them. As I approached she ordered Paul to look
into my eyes and beg my forgiveness. He said no and immediately found himself
below the surface again. This time I could tell from Annie’s face that she not only
held him under the water line, but that she also tensed her strong body to squeeze
his neck as hard as she could. I knew just how strong her legs were and realized that
Paul must be in incredible agony. As he lifted him above the surface again he was
screaming desperately for me to forgive him.
Annie released him and told him that he had just apologized in words, but words
weren’t enough, now he had to apologize in action. I wondered what she meant and
so did Paul (and for that matter Marcus). We were all soon to find out. Annie lifted
Paul surprisingly effortless over her shoulder and climbed up to place him on his back
on the trampoline. She told me to sit over his face as she had done before. I carefully
stepped out to the edge of the trampoline, where his head was, and sat down astride
it with my thighs wide spread and my feet dangling in mid air. At the same time Annie
sat down behind me, straddling Paul’s abdomen and holding his arms fast. Paul now
couldn’t move an inch, straddled and smothered by two strong girls who dominated
him completely.
Annie then told me to feel free to enjoy the moment and make Paul apologize in
the best possible way. I still didn’t understand what she meant so she told me straight
out that this was a good opportunity to loose my virginity and taking revenge at the
same time, killing two birds with one stone. I thought about it and made up my mind
to follow Annie’s recommendation.
I moved my skimpy bathing suit aside and placed myself in position for Paul being
able to pleasure me with his tongue. Annie told him she’d gladly continue torturing
him with her thighs all night if he didn’t obey. She asked Marcus if he could wait a
couple of hours before closing and he said he definitely had nothing better to do. Paul
realized that this wasn’t an empty threat and started licking me. As he did so I felt
Annie moving around behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw her shaking life
into Paul’s cock and sitting down over it.
”Who said that men can’t get raped?” she asked. ”Come on, Mindy, let’s see who
comes first.”
We both started riding Paul as hard as we could, me with his tongue in my sex and
Annie with his cock in hers. As a result of our heavy riding the trampoline started to
move up and down rather violently. It must have been an incredible sight for Marcus
down below us. We both reached our gloriously triumphant climax simultaneously
and then pushed our victim down into the pool. We embraced and looked down to
see Paul running away with his tail behind his legs. Marcus was looking up at us with
a big smile and I heard him saying:
”Mindy, you’re magnificent. What happened here gives me courage to tell you
something. Since the day I first saw you I’ve always had a big crush on you.”
So I made a perfect dive, took Marcus by the hand and walked away to the locker
room with him. This time I was going to say goodbye to my virginity in the proper way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-14, 06:56
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Poolside domination

I seen this story in another forum.

Tags
fetish, headscissors, scissors, story