Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Dec-20, 21:59
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default How do you get to that special place in your head during sessions?

I find for me, the whole allure of men being dominated by women kinda breaks down to this general chronology:

1. Upon seeing him, she judges him as weak/inferior -- a plaything to be used for her gratification
2. She decides it's necessary he knows his place compared to her
3. She approaches, forces him into a position, possibly even informs him what he's in for to build up the anticipation
4. She does whatever humiliating thing to him that she had in mind -- i.e. the moment
5. Her reaction to his embarrassment is one of genuine joy -- maybe even arousal
6. She makes him look her in the eye so he has to acknowledge what has happened and who has done this to him
7. She tells him now that it's clear girls can embarrass him, his new role in life is one where she and other girls will regularly humiliate him at every opportunity
8. She continues putting him through the ringer of other embarrassing things to satisfy herself

Almost all of the above is NOT physical -- it's mental stimulation, which I find WAY more pleasurable. Unfortunately, I have never really been mentally stimulated during a session, probably because I know deep down that everything she is doing to me is because I've asked her to do it and not because she genuinely wants to. For lack of a better way of putting it, I'm being "serviced" for my gratification instead of "used" for hers.

Does anybody know a way around this so that a session feels like the latter rather than the former? Is there some type of realistic scenario that would make it feel like this? I very much want a session wrestler to get me to that special place in my head, but I don't really know how it's possible to get past this particular obstacle. I'd appreciate any thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 23:57
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How do you get to that special place in your head during sessions?

U haven't met the right wrestlers. The tough ones who like to intimedate are the best. Very hard to find though, might be different for every guy for them
Old 26-Dec-20, 01:52
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Almost all of the above is NOT physical -- it's mental stimulation, which I find WAY more pleasurable. Unfortunately, I have never really been mentally stimulated during a session, probably because I know deep down that everything she is doing to me is because I've asked her to do it and not because she genuinely wants to. For lack of a better way of putting it, I'm being "serviced" for my gratification instead of "used" for hers.
Do you ever have a session request where you write it and think "I can’t believe that I’m confessing to someone that being treated this way feels right to me"?

Finding an overlap between that zone and what a provider feels comfortable doing is where meaningful sessions often happen.
Old 26-Dec-20, 08:27
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

When I look back at all the session I've had, not figuring out a solution to this problem is my biggest regret.

My top desire is to be genuinely intimidated and / or humiliated. For me, to be genuinely intimidated or humiliated, it has to be the girl's doing - not just her following a script that I have laid out before the session. I find asking to be intimidated and / or humiliated to be self-defeating. It's almost impossible to experience these emotions having requested them.

I've tried making detailed requests, e.g. "insult my skinny arms, tie me up, slap me, make me say things, etc" but when the girl follows this, all I can think is "oh, that's nice - she's following my request".

I've tried making general requests, e.g. "intimidate and humiliate me" but I find the girl's are too polite and the whole environment is to false for me to feel genuine intimidation or humiliation. Anything the girl does leaves me thinking "so this is her attempt at playing the role of someone who intimidates".

The only real success I have had in this area was a session with Arekah Lox. And the reason for the success was all Arekah. After agreeing the time and location with her, I emailed her a detailed request of how I wanted the session to go. It was a complicated roleplay which I won't go into here - but it involved me showing up in character. She never responded to this request. I followed up with an email on the day of the session asking for confirmation that the session was still on. She never responded to that either - but I showed up anyway because she was very clear about the session time and location (and the need for me to show up).

So when I showed up, I had doubts in my mind as to whether the session would even go ahead. I was 80-90% sure it would go ahead - but I had were some doubts. This added to the excitement. I also had my doubts about how the session would go, if it did go ahead, as I had read some scary (but all great) reviews about her.

Then she answered her apartment door and invited me in. I was 2 to 3 steps into the apartment when got me in a 'hand-on-throat' choke against the wall of her apartment and demanded the session money. I remember feeling completely overpowered, struggling to breath and seeing my hand shaking as I tried to get the money out of my pocket. I gave her the money and she sent me into the bathroom to get changed. I remember thinking "what have I gotten myself into".

She went on to destroy me, make me do things that I have never done in a session before (I usually ask just for wrestling) and she went well past the agreed time (almost double it). She actually had read my pre session emails and she made me suffer for not showing up in character, as she said she had prepared for it. She gets so into the session - and makes the session real. If you are a normal guy (not a super athlete), you have no choice but to be at her mercy for the duration of the session. She makes you forget about real life and just think about survival. It's exactly what I am looking for in a session.

Sorry for the Arekah tangent - but I just wanted to highlight that perfect sessions are possible - but, for a session to be perfect for me, the driver of the session needs to be the girl. For me, what sets Arekah apart is her mindset. Arekah seems to understand my fetish and caters exactly to it (without having to be asked to). This is the big difference between Arekah and other providers.

Anyway, I don't have a solution to your problem (other than for you to book Arekah if she ever comes out of retirement) but if you do find a solution, I would be very interested to hear about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 17:41
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Hey, thanks for the detailed response!

I did see Arekah about 5 years ago, actually. As soon as I entered her hotel room, she surprisingly put me in a headlock, made me pay her, then lifted me on her shoulders and slammed me on the bed without warning. It was one of the best parts of the session because I didn't ask for it. Thing is, most session girls I've met want to talk a little before jumping right in, and asking them to jump right in would ruin the spontaneity of it.

A year ago, I sessioned with Dez Desire and did a scene in which we were old college buddies from 10 years ago having a reunion, and upon seeing how much bigger than me she is, decided to dominate me for her amusement. She did fine, but the dynamic felt false to me, because, well, we're strangers -- not old friends, and it doesn't make sense why anybody would want to humiliate and hurt a friend - nor why he'd willingly stay to put up with it. And I'm a nice guy, so a scene in which a woman is getting payback on me doesn't fit, either.

So a few facets of a session that need to be in place for me:

1) We're strangers meeting in person for the first time -- no fake history
2) We're NOT meeting for a session -- i.e. not meeting to please me
3) Has to feel like she's seeking me out, not vice versa
4) Can't be too scripted, or it'll feel forced

And then it hit me -- she's put out a craigslist ad, something like: "Hot girl requires short man for hilarious platonic workout. Please send height, weight, and head shot for consideration." And of course, it's only once you're there that it becomes clear she's looking for guys she can dominate and humiliate for her amusement. And I'm mostly seeing session wrestlers for lift and carry, anyway.

What do you think? Anybody see any issues with this type of scene?
Old 26-Dec-20, 20:17
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I just thought of it, I had an inadvertent good session like this during the fall. I won’t name the provider for reasons I think are clear. I had to move the session around a little bit, she accommodated but it wasn’t smooth because she happened to be moving that day and somebody dropped the ball a little bit on that end. Much of the session ended up with me trying to make conversation to engage her in the role play.

That portion of the session included her standing with one foot pressed against my face while I lay on a sofa. She was in and out of the roleplay and seemed distracted. When I saw the video it’s clear she was constantly texting and checking on her phone, most likely preoccupied with her movers while addressing me here and there while I mumble conversation through her stockinged foot.
Old 27-Dec-20, 03:27
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Arekah was the best for getting in your head by a long shot. Gabrielle. Yasmin. Sara. Skystorm. Myra. Flexzee. Kaida. Tyler dare. Malibu. Debra. Sheena. Warrior amazone. Veve lane all have there ways also, probably left some out