Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: Could You bBeat Petra (DWW, FD)?
No way I could beat Petra 147 56.76%
Slightly Petra the favorite 34 13.13%
Too close to call. 50/50 either way 20 7.72%
Yes, I could beat Petra 58 22.39%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-Apr-17, 19:01
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: Could you beat Petra (DWW, FD)?

Definately not!She has years of experience and lethal legs.If she get them wrapped around you theres no way out!Most guys tap as soon as she starts to squeeze lol
Old 18-Apr-17, 19:47
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where can I find Julie Squeeze vs Hanz match? It's not on his c4s store.
Since it's been requested twice now I re-activated in my store it but just a couple warnings. The resolution is lower bc I was shooting with a much older camera back then, the venue is also a little darker. And the file type is QuickTime (.mov) and not the more reliable (.mp4) that my other matches are. It's also in two parts. I set the price as low as c4s lets me based on these early technical limitations.

As stated it's an old match. 2010! So it's a throwback! I'll probably take this back down in a few days. Not because of the match result lol. Just because I feel like the newer stuff is technologically better.

Maybe someday I can get a new one with Julie. That would be awesome! As would one with Petra or any DWW related girls.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Aaaaalll the way at the bottom. Lol!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-17, 20:22
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

No, I would not win against Petra.
Old 18-Apr-17, 20:49
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzVanDerKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since it's been requested twice now I re-activated in my store it but just a couple warnings. The resolution is lower bc I was shooting with a much older camera back then, the venue is also a little darker. And the file type is QuickTime (.mov) and not the more reliable (.mp4) that my other matches are. It's also in two parts. I set the price as low as c4s lets me based on these early technical limitations.

As stated it's an old match. 2010! So it's a throwback! I'll probably take this back down in a few days. Not because of the match result lol. Just because I feel like the newer stuff is technologically better.

Maybe someday I can get a new one with Julie. That would be awesome! As would one with Petra or any DWW related girls.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Aaaaalll the way at the bottom. Lol!
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
Old 19-Apr-17, 05:23
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Could you beat Petra (DWW, FD)? Be Real?

A lot of men could beat Petra. Real question is if a man who put out the kind of fight it would take to beat her is safe to session with.

Why would you want to beat her? Maybe I could beat her but I would never treat a girl that violently Hence, her advantage over me and any other decent guy out there.

Those who say they would beat her, what are they saying?

How rough would you treat a girl who wrestles you for money?

Anyone want to answer that question? I think it`s a worthwhile topic.

My answer first. When I did sessions I would never do anything rough enough to injure the girl I was wrestling with. Thus in order to win all they had to do was fight hard enough to overcome the effort I put out. My effort was fairly intense, just always careful enough to ensure safety of the girl I was fighting.

In nearly every session the girl would fight me pretty hard so by following simple safety limits I would get my desired result. Which was to lose after putting up a legit resistance usually enjoying my loss along with the fem who had to earn it

I had a great time with all the women I sessioned with. My real goal was to fight hard enough to threaten them with a possible loss without following through. It made them pretty exciting to fight with although I never hooked up with a session girl who could mismatch me. They were out there I just never went to the kind of trouble and distance it would have taken to get me there.

My first and my current wife are/were mismatches. So I am well acquainted with what that`s like
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-17, 07:51
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

In a safe, friendly, controlled wrestling setting she'd be hard to beat. In a real fight however 90% of men can easily beat even a fit woman
Old 19-Apr-17, 13:00
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I think that depends, the average male could defeat the average female due to being 5 to 6 inches taller and likely 40 to 50 lbs heavier. But I believe if you matched up two equally sized competitors it could go either way depending on who has the better experience and training. My Cousin fought semi pro in tough man contests and what he always reminded me was that anything can happen in a street fight, if a lady of similar size to a man takes his back and locks on a RNC there's a great chance the guy is either submitting or being choked out.

Take Rhonda Rousey for instance, she has such a mastery of the arm bar that she could fairly quickly break your arm with it unless you had enough size/strength/skill to stay out of that hold. Once she breaks one arm she could easily snap the other as well, what then?

A clear advantage I think women have over us is a higher pain threshold, and in most cases endurance. Thus the longer the fight/match lasts the better the chances are the female would win.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 19-Apr-17 at 13:21.
Old 19-Apr-17, 13:34
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a safe, friendly, controlled wrestling setting she'd be hard to beat. In a real fight however 90% of men can easily beat even a fit woman
Good point!In a wrestling match she would be really tough to beat.Shes do good at scissors and pins.Real fught different story lol Still if she got the right scissor hold she could break ribs lol
Old 19-Apr-17, 20:33
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Could you beat Petra (DWW, FD)? Be Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A lot of men could beat Petra. Real question is if a man who put out the kind of fight it would take to beat her is safe to session with.

Why would you want to beat her? Maybe I could beat her but I would never treat a girl that violently Hence, her advantage over me and any other decent guy out there.

Those who say they would beat her, what are they saying?

How rough would you treat a girl who wrestles you for money?

Anyone want to answer that question? I think it`s a worthwhile topic.

My answer first. When I did sessions I would never do anything rough enough to injure the girl I was wrestling with. Thus in order to win all they had to do was fight hard enough to overcome the effort I put out. My effort was fairly intense, just always careful enough to ensure safety of the girl I was fighting.

In nearly every session the girl would fight me pretty hard so by following simple safety limits I would get my desired result. Which was to lose after putting up a legit resistance usually enjoying my loss along with the fem who had to earn it

I had a great time with all the women I sessioned with. My real goal was to fight hard enough to threaten them with a possible loss without following through. It made them pretty exciting to fight with although I never hooked up with a session girl who could mismatch me. They were out there I just never went to the kind of trouble and distance it would have taken to get me there.

My first and my current wife are/were mismatches. So I am well acquainted with what that`s like

Relax. Petra does sessions at Fighting Dolls events- with a strict rule set. No one gets hurt, everyone has fun. The man doing the session has the satisfaction of wrestling with a strong, beautiful lady. Petra has the satisfaction of beating up men and being paid well to do it.

Petra is a tall, strong, powerful 175 lbs lady. And is a very experienced and skilled grappler. Man, I don't think Petra needs the average man with no or little wrestling experience at all , to take it easy on her in a wrestling match. I'd be willing to bet most of these men at these events get their ass handed to them ( and enjoy it) by Petra.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 01:52
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can wrestle her at the Fighting Dolls events. You might want to take out an insurance policy on yourself though...
How private are these matches? Are they in front of an audience? With a ref?