Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-18, 12:47
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Maria's date

January 16th, 2016

- Okay, kids. We're leaving! See you on Monday! - With these words, Mrs. and Mr. Taylor began their trip, leaving the twins alone at home. Maria's plans were clear: she was going to bring Jimmy, her new boyfriend, taking advantage of her parents' departure. Only when five minutes had elapsed, she told her brother.

- Hey, Paul! Jimmy is coming in a while. He's gonna sleep here. Try not to embarrass me!
- What? No! Jimmy is not coming - Paul replied - Mom and Dad forbade it to us.
- Was I asking you for permission? He's coming whether you like it or not. I have my chance today and you won't make me miss it.
- Of course not! I don't like Jimmy. I don't want him at home! He's teasing me all the time!
- OK, thanks for your opinion. Now if you don't mind, I'm calling Jimmy
- Fuck you! It's not my problem if you are desperate for a guy having sex with you! I'm your brother and I won't allow that to happen.
- Ooooooh! So that's it! You don't want your sister to live her life! Soooo, what are you gonna do about that, tough little man?

Paul spotted Maria's cellphone on the table, he took it and saved it in his pocket.

- You'd better give that back to me, boy!
- Or else...?
- Seriously? Are we gonna go through this again? You never have enough, right? - Maria was defying her brother. She knew she was going to win if that situation ended up with a fight, but her brother had to be scared enough so that he wouldn't tell their parents. That was her main fear

But Paul did not react in the way his sister expected. He felt his duty as a brother was to protect Maria from that asshole, who would only date Maria so that they have sex and then would leave her for another girl he liked from high-school. Paul thought his sister did not know what guys were like, so if fighting her was needed, he had to do it in order to prevent further pain and trouble.

- I guess you wanna fight about this... - Said Paul, shifting into a deep, masculine voice - Maria couldn't believe it. How many times did she have to beat Paul before he left his pride aside? That little kid trying to control her life was just pathetic
- You're not serious about this, are you? Wow! You're pure arrogance! - Maria would have prefered to peacefully convince Paul, but she realised fighting was the fastest way to get away with her date. There was just once detail she wanted to be sure of - OK, let's do this! But if you lose and still tell Mom and Dad... you're DEAD! - Maria slided her finger around her own neck, theatening her twin.
- Of course. If I win, you and Jimmy don't see each other tonight. - On that very moment, Maria knew she would have what she wanted. Her face was now shining, with a smile all across.
- But.... - Replied Maria - If I do win, then whatever I do is none of your business. Deal?
- OK, whatever! You're gonna lose anyway so who cares... - Paul kept trying to sound confident, but deep inside he was aware of what he was putting himself into. He couldn't recall a single fight with Maria that ended with a victory (in spite of lots of fights coming to his mind) and he had to win in this critical situation. He tried to calm down himself, thinking that, at that time, they were both pretty much the same height and weight, and he was a guy, so, what could possibly go wrong? He left her sister's phone on the nearest table- Whenever you wish...

Both siblings were now on guard, ready to do their best. Maria knew Paul wanted to prove his masculinity (as every 14 year-old would) so she expected him to be overaggressive. That was going to make things even easier for her. Indeed, the weaker of the two went for a straight punch into Maria's nose. The slow, exagerated gesture was just shameful. She crouched while grabbing her brother's arm with both hands, turning around for a moment. Then she flipped over her head and into the ground. On one hand, Maria was smart enough to want that to be the end of the fight, but her fury took control over her and she stomped on her brother's head instead!

Paul was shocked. He could feel the pain but could avoid screaming. He turned around his back, tring to stand up as fast as possible.

- You're so lucky I'm not wearing the high heels that I'm reserving for my date! - Maria mocked at him - Hah..! Give up now and you'll still keep a tiny part of your pride! - Maria, even though she was angry, knew well what she was doing. Her brother was just so predictable. She would keep forcing him into a more irrational behaviour, which would make her victory easier and as overwhelming as possible.
- You fucking cunt! I'm gonna KILL you! - Paul stood up and ran into her, she gave a side step to avoid the collision. As a result, Paul charged into the wall.
- Wooow! Nice rugby skills. When you become old enough, you'll be great for Jimmy's team
- AAAARGGHHH!! FUCK YOU, BITCH!
- Don't be angry. I know it feels bad to be stomped by a girl, but you're gonna hve to get used to it!

Maria was really enjoying the fight. It had never been so easy for her to make fun of her brother. As Paul was turning around, facing his opponent, she was jumping towards him. Before he could do anything about that, right in mid flight, he threw a kick to his stomach, squeezing his body between her leg and the wall. Paul sat on the ground, screaming in pain. Maria then kicked his cheek, finally pushing her brother's back to the ground. She kneeled down, sinking on his chest.

-Soooo.... If this is my protective brother, maybe I should someone else to look after me, don't you think? Hmmm... What about MYSELF??

Paul was screaming in pain. He could not handle her sister's knee (and the wieght she had put on it) on his ribs anymore. In a final effort, she managed to push Maria to the side, making her lose her balance for a moment. That was his chance to go away and stand up.

Even though only about a minute had elapsed since the beginning of the fight, Paul was already exhausted. He was breathing quickly and could barely manage to stand up. His skin had turned red while his chest and face were still in heavy pain. One meter apart, Maria kept her shiny smiling face. She had put her brother on the verge of defeat with no effort whatsoever. At that point, anyone could realise what the outcome would be, but you can never underestimate the distorsion under which a teenage boy sees the world.

- Paul, dear! You're gonna get hurt! Why don't you just leave it? - Maria tried to stop the slaughter, but Paul reacted as his testosterone dictated, taking those words as an offense. With both fighters now standing up (well, one of them only close to), Paul approached Maria, insisting on fighting.
- In your dreams, bitch! You've been lucky so far, but now you're go...

Before the sentence was over, Maria's palm of her hand had hit Paul's left cheek. The imapct was strong and Paul's head was now facing right. When he recovered its orientation, it was now the back who came slapping from the other side, with the power of all of Maria's body. This time Paul gave a few steps back. Tears were beginning to show up. He could not allow such a humilliation to happen. His sister was making him cry. That wouldn't be a problem when they were little kids, but now he was trying to be a tough guy. It was time to show her what he was really capable of!

Maria was now sure of the stupidity of her brother. He was not gonna resign, so she was expecting his outburst. As she saw Paul's wet eyes moving towards her, full with rage, she realised Paul's leg was targetting her shin. Maria jumped inmediately, so the kick could only hit thin air. When her feet were again in contact with the ground, she spotted Paul's legs were still wide open, so, trying to end the fight as quickly as possible, she sent her leg into his groin, performing an extremely powerful kick.

This time Paul was crying in desperation. He could not resist neither the pain nor the fact that he couldn't stop crying. He was walking around, covering his groin with his hands, when he finally threw himself to the ground.

- Hmmmm...! I guess this counts as a win! - Said Maria, declaring herself the victor. She took her phone and called Jimmy while she went to where her brother was lying. She found a spot between Paul's arms, and put her right foot onto his waist.
- Hi! - Jimmy answered the call.
- Hi, Jimmy! I just called you to tell you that my parents are not at home tonight. Do you want to come?
- Oh! So.... You're gonna be alone... Fine! Is it okay if I'm there in a couple of hours?
- Well, Im not exactly alone, but my brother says he won't be a problem - Said Maria, as Paul was trying to move her foot away and she reacted by increasing the pressure - See you in two hours then! I love you!
- I love you too! See you!

- Oh! My dear brother! I love you so much! Thank you for allowing Jimmy to come home and telling nothing to Mom and Dam. You're the best. It's a pity that you don't understand I'm stronger than you, but I'll do my best to make you learn it... Just one final thing, would you mind cleaning the house while I take my boyfriend to a restaurant?
- Yesss!! Yesss!! You can do what you want!!
- OK. Be good! - Maria threw a kiss at him

Those were the last words the siblings exchanged that day. Paul stayed on the ground for a long time while Maria was getting dressed and putting her make up. When Jimmy knocked at the door, Maria went again through the living room, this time trampling on her brother with her high heels.

- Hi, Jimmy! How are you? - She asked and inmediately kissed him - Come with me! My brother has given me some money to invite you for dinner.
- Wow! That's so nice of him! Let me in for a second, I just want to say thank you.
- Oh, nevermind! He doesn't feel very well. He's lying on his bed. You'll have time at high school on Monday.
- OK!

Maria and Jimmy had dinner at an expensive restaurant with the money she took away from her brother. Paul never told anyone about any of the incidents. When Jimmy went to speak to him next Monday, he didn't know what the hell was he talking about. A week later, Maria came home crying, after knowing Jimmy had cheated on her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gerhardberger For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, brother vs sister, trash talk