Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-18, 21:57
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sessioning in Budapest

There seems to be a large selection of very attractive session wrestlers in Hungary. I was hoping to benefit from the experience of anyone who has ever had a session in Budapest to shed some light on the pros and cons of visiting the Hungarian capital .

1)How good are the transport links with the UK? Ryan Air seems to offer excellent air fares...approx U$130 return flight ..2 1/2 hrs duration from Stanstead.

2) How easy is it to communicate for someone who can speak English and a bit of German? How comfortable are the ladies in these languages?

3) Is accommodation available at lower prices than those in Western Europe?
Are the sessions less expensive than those in Western Europe?

4) How well developed is the system of public transit? Can the ladies be reached without relying on taxis?

5) How good are the facilities (mats, rings, gyms, etc.) that the ladies use for their sessions?

6) Any other factors that should go into a decision as to whether to embark on such an excursion?

Many thanks to anyone who would care to shed some light on these questions.

Tim
Old 04-Mar-18, 23:57
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: sessioning in Budapest

Almost of them can speak well english. As i know, Antscha has a Matroom maybe 10 kilometer from the center. I know people who went there and where happy.

I suggest to write her and ask if she can organize something.

You tell the date (crosscheck, that she is not in travel in wb270.com) and tell with whom you want. Maybe she can arrange something for you.

For accomodation look hrs.de or booking.com

To ask cost nothing!

And specialy don't miss here, then she one of the Top in Europe.

Myself i will do this next year, probably

Kind Regards

Ours01
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 00:39
Points: 5,178, Level: 30 Points: 5,178, Level: 30 Points: 5,178, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hi Vantim

Yes, I think contacting Antscha is the first step. She has a studio in Budakalasz. You take train line from Budapest to Budakalasz station (about 30 minutes) and her studio is a 2 minute walk from the station.

Antscha speaks excellent English, as do most of the Hungarian session girls. If you tell Antscha which girls you would like to session with, she can make the arrangements.

Accommodation in Budapest is cheaper than most of the western European cities. A lot cheaper than the UK.

In 2012 I had sessions with Viktoria, Antscha, Tia, Orsi and Suzi. All of them were awesome experiences. You will find no shortage of quality opponents in Budapest. All the above girls speak very good English and many of them German as well.

Happy trails
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 18:39
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I’m going to do it in the end of April. Antscha was indeed very helpful in arranging the sessions. 4 sessions in 3 days... if I survive I’ll report back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 18:55
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

I guess the most importend things are already mentioned.

Perhaps you should read this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Suzie has changed her name to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I probably will do another trip to Budapest / Györ end of July this jear.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 21:20
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

cant go wrong in Budapest. Its like Mecca for us mixed wrestling fans. All girls mentioned great but my personal favourite is (former suzie) now La Mantide. I tecently had and Awesome session where I asked her to force me and humiliate me with her feet if she can, if she can get me in holds that leave me at the mercy of her feet. Boy did I realize that sometimes we get what we wish for and more! I got so much forced feet pressed to my face while imobilised in locks and holds. hahaha. It was embarassing (and lovely) at the same time.
The Following User Says Thank You to harryflashman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 22:06
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

I hope to travel to Budapest soon, and have a weeting with both Antscha and Aisa, both very sexy, muscular and dangerous..be careful for nipples and balls..
The Following User Says Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-18, 17:40
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Last Achievements

whom do you want to meet? don't forget to consider the Judo-black belts Sheena and Izabella.

Most questions were already answered:
1.) Flight connections UK->Budapest are very good. Recommend WizzAir.

2.) Beside of peak times you definitly will find cheap accomodation with good value.

3.) For Sessions I recommend the studio in Budakalasz driven by Antscha. Great mats, shower, privacy and so on.

4.) Public transport is very good. This studio can be reached by train/kind of overground. Runs about every 20 minutes and takes around 30 minutes. City center has perfect metro.

5.) Yes, the wrestlers I know speak good English (Antscha, Orsi, Sheena, Aisa)
The Following User Says Thank You to renrew For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-18, 18:18
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessioning in Budapest

I didn't realise the studio was that far outside Budapest itself! (I'm not doubting it though obviously).

A friend/colleague of Gunter the DWW owner drove me there and back when I visited.

I agree the studio itself is good, with a nice sized mat area, suitable for starting from standing if desired and agreed (it used to be normal at DWW but of course I don't know the protocol now).

Not to suggest by any means not to go there, but I guess another place might be the one run by Bora. I think Zweig has been there before so might have info on whether that's right in the centre of Budapest. A lot of the Hungarian wrestlers have made videos there in the past.

Yes, the English of the Hungarian wrestlers is typically very good. I remember Viktoria even translated what was being said in Hungarian/Magyar for me at one stage which I appreciated. Orsi B could also speak English very well already when she was about 20, even if she might not have understood everything I said when I spoke too fast/quiet or something lol. The Orsi who moved to London also translated my words for Zsuzsa at one point, and vice versa. Zsuzsa can definitely say "hello" very well nowadays though, as she was travelling with Viktoria in England when I had a session with Viki last year (she is still nice and now even better at wrestling :-), although she did grapevine me to submission and do a great takedown on me in Hungary too!). I assume Zsuzsa's English is generally pretty good too now, although can't be sure, but it wouldn't be an issue with so many possible translators there anyway. Bora (who was known as Orsi K at DWW I think) could also speak good English herself. Tia certainly speaks fluent English too.

The lager was nice in Budapest, and the deserts too. There seemed to be a nice friendly atmosphere in general too.

I think I went on Easyjet from Luton, but yes it doesn't take too long and is not expensive I'm sure.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Old 20-Mar-18, 20:32
Points: 4,238, Level: 27 Points: 4,238, Level: 27 Points: 4,238, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessioning in Budapest

Hi everybody,
Can anyone recommend some girls for face sitting session in Budapest? I'll be there for the weekend, so I'd appreciate some suggestions
The Following User Says Thank You to rinam For This Useful Post: