Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Frank III.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-127.

Old 12-Feb-16, 15:36
Points: 7,047, Level: 35 Points: 7,047, Level: 35 Points: 7,047, Level: 35
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling and Chill?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-16, 20:57
Points: 23,390, Level: 66 Points: 23,390, Level: 66 Points: 23,390, Level: 66
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,616 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Truly, Engrish has made Japan a lovely place to be in.
Old 13-Feb-16, 22:36
Points: 13,767, Level: 50 Points: 13,767, Level: 50 Points: 13,767, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

mixfightor, to quote the great Sean Connery in the ever awesome film The Rock:

Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

That's why Savannah would have whooped ya.
Old 16-Mar-16, 15:11
Last Achievements

After my second encounter with Ann, we were getting close. Like really really close and it helped that I ended up moving in with her because my roommate found a girlfriend. He didn't even have to ask me, I knew what was happening and Ann was willing to let me bunk with her. I found her futon to be rather comfortable and I think she was expecting me to be roommates with her for quite a while. She was pretty much done with dating and outside of my few dating and Tinder disasters, I was ready to swear it off too. We made quite the good duo and I had taken a week off to move in completely and recuperate from the move. I came back on Tuesday to find out that we had a visitor from the only other branch we had, all the way from London. I don't know why a company that sells steel only has offices in Milwaukee and London, but I don't care really. Apparently, we swapped heads of human relations and our less than enthusiastic head of HR would be boring their workers half to death. Those poor bastards deal with him for two weeks and anything has to be better than him. I guess they wanted to expose the two heads to the different type of workplace conflicts in both offices. Ann was usually the welcome wagon for new workers and tasked with baking her famous white chocolate chip brownies and cookies in the shape of the Tardis from Dr. Who.

When I questioned whether the person was actually a Dr. Who fan, I lost all brownie privileges.

When I came back to work that Tuesday, I finally got a good look at the temporary head of HR. I was expecting either an old lady or a guy who looked bored out of one's gourd. I got to work and I went to Ann right away to at-least get a description of what he looked like and was promptly corrected that it was a girl. My mind again went to some old lady but when she came out of the annex, I was wrong. I was staring at a 5'11 beauty with legs longer than two Ann's put together probably and red hair. My jaw dropped and I tried not to gawk and drool, but I was in a trance.

"Is....she...single, Ann?" I asked and Ann responded by throwing her rubber band ball at my head. Ann told me her name and it sounded like the most beautiful name in the world...

Savannah.

The redhead was walking towards me and even dressed in business attire I was still amazed by the sight of her. I made it looked like I was looking at some papers as she walked up to the desk. I made eye contact with her for the first time and tried to not look like a perv.

"Whose this fella?" Savannah said to Ann and she introduced me to the Leggy Londoner as I tried to play off my introduction to her as cool as possible. I almost blushed and it was a start of a verging friendship and the three of use were inseparable at work and Ann even made a new long term friend. They exchanged e-mail addresses and our office doesn't get many new coworkers so when we get anybody new, Ann is happy. And when Ann's happy, I'm happy. I wasn't surprised that the two of them went out and had a great time while I stayed at home since I believed that Ann needed a girl buddy. Ann had the next day off, so she had some fun while I went to work and sold the steel I guess. I was chowing down on lunch when I saw the lithe redhead walking towards me and I damn near swallowed my food whole. What made this weird was that I was the only person eating lunch in the break room. She sat down by me and I was like:

"So, what do you think of our town, Savannah?" I said trying to make small talk and I'm not the king of small talk. Or even the pauper of small talk.

"Well, it does have character," Savannah said.

"Yeah, it's shit," I said smiling.

"*chuckling* I didn't mean it that way, but the company put me up in a hotel with a great suite and room service, so I can't complain. Hanging out with Ann is great and you two guys are great together. She did tell me about something that you and her did a few times," Savannah said coyly.

Crap.

"Hentai exhibit?" I asked trying to skirt away from the discussion, feelings of dread permeating from inside.

"No, no, no. She told me about how you made eye contact with the artist and asked in you liked what you had seen in broken English. Your response of the cringe inducing thumbs-up made me laugh," Savannah said chuckling to herself.

"I did not need to see Sailor Moon sucking dick," I said laughing to myself.

"I'm talking about your little wrestling matches that you two had," Savannah said as I felt dread wash over me and I expected to be made fun of.

"It was fun but if you're going to make fun of me for losing to a girl, then I'm going to leave. I'm sorry to come off as defensive or a bit abrasive," I said wondering if this was going to get ugly.

"Actually, I used to do some private wrestling back in the day so I'm not going to make fun of you. Ann told me she had a lot of fun doing it and you two apparently split the matches?" Savannah said as I felt like crap.

"Yeah, it was great and all, but we haven't considered doing a third match. We're roommates now and the already cramped apartment is cramped even more now with my stuff. I'll be honest, I don't want to wrestle her again, I felt like shit for capitalizing on her injured ankle" I said.

"Well, that's not what Ann said. She's been wanting a rematch for awhile and I think I might have a way to make that happen," Savannah said as my mind raced for what insanity was in-store.

"Not interested," I said bluntly.

"My hotel room is big enough for a wrestling match and I understand that you don't want to wrestle her again. I, on the other hand am interested in taking on you or the girl. In-fact, if you either one of you can take two falls against me, you can have the hotel room for the rest of the night," Savannah said as my mind raced at the possibility of wrestling her.

Savannah put her hand out and I shook it, sealing the deal. I told Ann and I'm pretty sure that I heard her squeal. Savannah promised she wouldn't pull anything on us and promised us a fun night of wrestling. I was happy that I wasn't fighting Ann, but now I faced an opponent with long legs and years of wrestling experience...I'm screwed. Ann seemed excited that she could be wrestling a girl and that was the most intriguing aspect of this whole deal. I'm not into voyeurism or anything like that, but even Ann had pointed out some girls at the convention that she would have wanted to take on. I blame the fact that I got her hooked on the WWE Network.

Damn you $9.99 price tag.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gameking For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-16, 18:44
Points: 8,797, Level: 40 Points: 8,797, Level: 40 Points: 8,797, Level: 40
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%
Last Achievements

Now that was a fantastic intro to a story I can't wait to read. Thanks, King.
Old 16-Mar-16, 18:44
Last Achievements

Folks you read it right, Savannah is indeed coming to this series. Here's how the next story will play out.

Myself vs Savannah (Best of 3 Falls)

If I can't beat Savannah, then Ann will step up and face Savannah despite Savannah having ten inches and almost fifty pounds in a best of three falls situation.

Place your bets, folks.
Old 16-Mar-16, 18:55
Last Achievements

Sorry for three posts in a row, but I wanna do something different. Predictions for the upcoming story.

Myself vs Savannah

Who will win?

If I beat Savannah, what submissions will I use to win?

If Savannah wins, what submissions will she use?

Ann vs Savannah

Who will win?

If Ann defeats Savannah, what submissions will she use to win?

If Savannah wins, what submissions will she use?

Whoever makes the most accurate predictions will have the option to pick a future opponent for a Hollywood Jobber story.
Old 16-Mar-16, 19:55
Last Achievements

OH, two, Savannahs? Damn, got any other names?
Old 16-Mar-16, 23:03
Last Achievements

Nope, the one and only.
Old 16-Mar-16, 23:17
Last Achievements