Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 15-Jul-16, 08:31
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Family trolling

A little note to my dear readers: this story, including the names and characters - even those who are based on real persons - is entirely fictional, although some of its components are slightly based on my personal experiences. Still, it's fiction. I wrote it with a quote in mind from Varrick from the series Avatar The Legend of Korra: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!"

This is also the very first story that I am posting on this forum, so feedback is appreciated.

Family trolling.
Part 1. How it all began.

Sjaak van der Wolk was a 27 years old fellow. He finished a university study biotechnology. Especially the concept of cloning and genetically modifying living creatures interested him. For that reason, he applied for a job at a biological institution. Luckily, they accepted him. He worked on the development of a type of cell whose only purpose was to destroy other cells that weren’t functioning properly.

Sjaak van der Wolk smiled a lot. Funny thoughts often put a big smile on his face. He seemed very dreamy, yet he was alert of everything around him. Sjaak’s height was 192 centimetres and he weighed 95 kilograms. Many people considered him to be very strong, physically as mentally.

On Friday, Sjaak van der Wolk went to sleep shortly after arrival home. When he woke up, it was Saturday. There were a lot of things he could do, but nothing appealed to him. He was bored. He decided to bicycle somewhat. Suddenly, something came to his mind. There was a family, Gors, that he really didn’t like. That family existed of:
- a 14 years old girl with blonde hair.
- a 17 years old guy with brown hair.
- a 19 years old girl with brown hair.
- a 23 years old girl with blonde hair.
- a father
- a mother, whose health was bad

With the exception of the father, none of them were nice to Sjaak. Always when Sjaak met one of the Gorses, they plainly ignored him when he tried to greet them. The 19 years old girl was called Myrna Gors and she even glared at Sjaak whenever she saw him. The other ones refused any eye contact. Both that 19 years old girl and her mother once scolded at Sjaak for being too close to their estate. Sjaak didn’t appreciate such treatment and decided to do something against them that he considered to be funny.

He bicycled to their house. Shameless and without any hesitation he walked to their front door, put his erect dick into their front door letterbox and started peeing. When his urinary bladder was emptied, he pulled his dick out of their door letterbox and squeezed the last pee out of his dick. Then he put his dick back into his pants and walked to his bicycle and bicycled away. He thought: „Heheheheh, they haven’t even noticed!“

When he bycicled 200 metres further, he thought about what he had done an burst out in laughter. His laughter almost caused him to crash into a lamppost. When he arrived at home, he laughed for another 40 minutes.

Sjaak van der Wolk booted his computer and logged in into Facebook. He checked on Facebook. He saw a status of Myrna Gors saying: „A fucking idiot just peed in our house through our letterbox. Who did it? This isn’t funny!“. Sjaak van der Wolk burst out laughing for another 40 minutes. Every time he almost stopped laughing, he thought back of what he had done and about the status, after which he burst out again. He never had so much fun in his life. Why didn’t he do this earlier?

The next day, Sunday, he decided to return to the house of the Gorses. This time he walked into their backyard. He saw a table and some chairs. He stepped onto one of those chairs and from there he stepped onto the table. He noticed the table was on the verge of collapsing as he stood on it. That table probably wasn’t supposed to bear human weight. Nevertheless, he remained standing on the table. He bend a little, pulled his pants down and then defecated on the table. Luckily, he had brought some toilet paper with him. He immediately cleaned his ass, threw the used toilet paper on the ground and wanted to walk out of their backyard. Suddenly he almost froze out of shock when he heard the loud voice of a woman screaming: „Stop, you asshole!“ He turned his head 45 degrees and saw a fat old woman. She asked: „Why did you shit on our table?“. Sjaak van der Wolk answered: „I can’t stand the odour of public toilets. That’s why“. He then slowly walked out of their backyard. He took his bicycle and left. Although he was caught, he still didn’t regret his deed. In fact, he again burst out laughing while bicycling to home.

The next day was Monday. He went to work by bicycle. Figuring out how the cell that destroys dysfunctional cells should be constructed was several times interrupted by laughing pauses. A female colleague, an orange haired woman from London, stepped to Sjaak van der Wolk to ask him to quiet down, because his laughter was distracting her. Sjaak van der Wolk answered: „Get used to it. I am going to do this far more often.“ Sjaak van der Wolk brought a renewed smile to his face.

The female colleague was called Liesje Schipper. 50 minutes later Liesje Schipper was so irritated that she walked to Sjaak van der Wolk and said: „Look at me“. Sjaak van der Wolk moved his head little bit and merely just moved his eyes to see Liesje Schipper. Liesje Schipper said: „Turn your head completely.“ Sjaak van der Wolk turned his head to look Liesje Schipper in the eyes. Suddenly he felt a hard slap to his left cheek. The hit area of his left cheek felt very warm. Sjaak van der Wolk however, kept smiling. He said: „Turning a little bit aggressive, huh?“. Frustrated that her slap didn’t seem to have any effect, she immediately slapped Sjaak van der Wolk for a second time on the left cheek with more force than the previous strike. An enlarged warm area was created on the left cheek. It hurt a bit, but not much. Sjaak van der Wolk responded: „You are cute“. Liesje Schipper said: „I just want you to stop distracting me.“ Sjaak said: „Good thing that nobody saw you doing it“ and winked. Liesje Schipper startled and got back to her chair without saying a word.

At 18:02, Sjaak van der Wolk walked out of the building, took his bicycle and started to bicycle home, 32 kilometres away. At 19:29 he arrived. He walked to his front door to open it, when he heard a voice behind him saying: „So, you’re the one who took a shit in our garden.“ Sjaak van der Wolk quickly turned around and was shocked to see Myrna Gors, a 19 years old lady whose height was 177 centimetres. He wasn’t expecting her to come! Sjaak van der Wolk quickly recovered and defiantly said: „Indeed, and I was also the one who peed in your letterbox.“ Sjaak van der Wolk had to admit to himself: the look on her face was just scary.
Myrna said: „You are going to pay for this“.
Sjaak: „And how are you going to accomplish that?“.
Myrna: „I am going to report you to the police“.
Sjaak started to grin again and said: „Not going to work“.
Myrna: „Why not?“
Sjaak: „Due to all your false reports to the police in the past few years, they don’t believe anything you say any more. They will disperse your report no matter what you tell them“.
Myrna: „In that case I will beat you up right here!“
Sjaak: „You’re welcome“.

Sjaak van der Wolk articulated, while Myrna Gors seemed to talk with some kind of accent. Sjaak van der Wolk considered this to be pretty cute, even though the expression on her face was far from cute.

Myrna walked up to Sjaak. Sjaak held out his hand towards Myrna as a sign for her to stop walking. Sjaak said: „Let’s get into my house first. I’ll clean it up and then we’ll play“. Myrna stopped and said: „Perfect. I will make you regret everything“. They walked into Sjaak’s house. Sjaak closed the front door and said: „Take off your shoes. I will prepare some room. Let’s make it a wrestling match. Submission only.“ Myrna protested: „I am fine by a wrestling match, but I will only stop when I want to, not when you submit“. Sjaak smirked and said: „I hope you will be merciful“. Myrna shouted: „Forget it! I am going to make you cry and beg, no matter how much you give in!“ Sjaak noticed himself getting turned on and getting a boner from hearing these words. „Strange“, he thought. Why did he enjoy her verbal threats so much? He decided to hide this and to just make some room in his living room by moving the furniture.

Myrna took off her shoes. She wasn’t wearing any socks, so she was barefoot now. She also took off her small jacket. When Sjaak van der Wolk saw that, he was slightly intimidated. Her arms were looking quite strong; seemingly tender, but still pretty muscular for a lady. She wore long, black pants and a black tank top. Sjaak van der Wolk also loved to see her feet. They were beautiful.

„You are surprised, aren’t you? Yes, my body made lots of improvements. I am not the weak girl from three years ago. I am fully capable of forcing you into subservience with a fair fight and that’s exactly what I am going to do“, Myrna Gors said.

„Good luck with that“, Sjaak van der Wolk self-assuredly said.

Sjaak van der Wolk wore a t-shirt with short sleeves and pants that went past with knees, but were still short. He took off his socks. Myrna Gors and Sjaak van der Wolk walked to the center of the cleared area and Sjaak van der Wolk announced: „Start!“.

[To be continued...]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-16, 08:33
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family trolling

Part 2. The Match

Sjaak van der Wolk lunged at Myrna Gors. He quickly grabbed her right wrist with his right hand and pulled her to himelf, causing Myrna to almost lose her balance. He put his left hand on her shoulder and put his foot between her feet. He pushed with his left hand and forced Myrna to the ground. Perpendicularly, he lay down on Myrna on his back on her back. With his left hand he grabbed her right bicep and with his right hand he grabbed her hand in a position that was uncomfortable for Myrna. This way, he could very easily break her arm, but Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t had such intentions. He just held Myrna there without applying any serious pressure. Myrna vigorously tried to escape, but to no avail. Of course Sjaak could put on some pressure and make her submit, but he wanted to enjoy her pathetic attempts to break free. This amused him because he didn’t like this girl due to the negative energy she always gave him.

10 minutes later, 20:10, Myrna was still struggling, though her attempts to break free had become far less vigorous and less frequent. Sjaak van der Wolk started to increase the pressure slowly. Myrna Gors’s attempts to break free revived. They were becoming more vigorous again. At a certain point, Sjaak van der Wolk felt that he couldn’t bend her arm any further. If he would give more pressure, her arm would certainly break, yet Myrna Gors didn’t give up. Still, Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t want to break her arm in order to get her to submit. He held her in this position with the maximum allowed amount of pressure for 5 minutes, but still without submission. Finally he let her go and stood up.

Sjaak van der Wolk thought: „How the hell am I going to make her submit? I don’t want to harm her and I also hate to apply headscissors, though that would be an easy victory considering my leg strength. I should... apply a camel clutch! Yes, that would be perfect!“

By this time, Myrna Gors had stood up slowly. Her right arm was sore, so she tried to use her left arm instead of the right one. Myrna Gors wasn’t crying, but from the look of it, she was close to it.

Sjaak van der Wolk saw the expression on her face and he said: „I see you need a pause. Let’s take a break and continue in 30 minutes.“ Myrna Gors said: „Okay“, holding her tears. Sjaak van der Wolk said: „Follow me“. Then Sjaak van der Wolk walked into the kitchen. He filled a glass full of cold water and gave it to Myrna Gors. Then he said: „Drink up“. Then he filled another glass of water and drank it himself. While Myrna Gors was drinking her glass of water, Sjaak van der Wolk noticed that she began crying. Sjaak said: „You are the one who initiated the fight, but if you want, we can blow it off. I have no desire to humiliate you whatsoever.“ Myrna answered: „But, I do have a desire you humiliate you. We are going to continue the match, and you will be begging me for mercy. If you dare to back off, both of your legs will be broken. If you continue the wrestling match, I will only make you cry and beg“. Sjaak van der Wolk noticed himself getting turned on again. „What a lady...“, he thought. His erection grew. Finally, he responded: „That’s the spirit! We will continue!“

There were still 19 minutes left until the match was being resumed. Sjaak van der Wolk asked: „Why do you hate me so much?“. Myrna Gors replied: „Because you peed in our letterbox and you took a shit on our table.“ Sjaak said: „You already hated me before that happened. Why?“. Myrna Gors didn’t reply. She glared at Sjaak and then looked away. Sjaak said: „That isn’t much of an answer, is it?“. Myrna Gors still looked away and didn’t respond. „If I have done anything that hurts you, I would really like to know what.“, Sjaak said. Myrna responded: „You called my mother a crazy bitch...“ Sjaak responded: „That’s because she is.“ Myrna looked Sjaak in the eyes with a renewed glare. Sjaak van der Wolk seemed to be scared, but suddenly he put a smile up his face again and took his cellphone. He wanted to take a picture of a glaring Myrna Gors, but Myrna quickly turned her head and put a hand before her face. Sjaak began to laugh: „Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!“

Sjaak said he was hungry and decided to made himself a rolled egg. Then he ate raw broccoli with chilli sauce. The break went by pretty quickly and both Sjaak van der Wolk as Myrna Gors returned to the wrestling area: the living room.

This time, Myrna Gors lunged at Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak sidestepped her, took her right hand, turned around quickly and threw her to the ground over his shoulder. Myrna came to the ground with a hard smack on her back. Sjaak walked up to her and kneeled down beside her. Myrna was in pain, but still managed to quickly turn around. Laying on the ground, she kicked Sjaak van der Wolk’s nose. Sjaak van der Wolk fell to his back. He felt slightly dizzy, but then immediately touched his nose with his right hand: he wasn’t sure whether it was broken or not. It did, however, bleed, though not a lot of blood escaped his nostrils. Sjaak van der Wolk angrily said: „That is cheating! You are not allowed to punch or kick each other in a wrestling match!“ Myrna Gors responded „I don’t care“. She walked up behind Sjaak van der Wolk, sat down and tried to put his head between her legs. Sjaak however, took both of her legs before she could interlock her feet and tried to pull them apart. Her legs felt quite powerful, Sjaak van der Wolk noticed to his dismay. Despite of her unexpected leg strength, Sjaak van der Wolk manages to free himself from her leg grip, after a good struggle. Getting free from that grip certainly wasn’t easy. After freeing himself, Sjaak van der Wolk stood up. Myrna Gors did the same, but she didn’t follow him. Sjaak van der Wolk said: „Since you started violating the rules of a wrestling match, so will I“. He walked up to Myrna Gors and punched her with the full force of his right fist and arm to her forehead. Myrna Gors fell down and lay unconscious on the floor. Sjaak van der Wolk once again touched his nose. „I really hope I won’t need to make an appointment with a doctor for this...“

When she woke up, she was on Sjaak’s couch in the living room. The prepared wrestling space was gone: Sjaak has moved all of his furniture to the way it was. Myrna Gors slowly came to her senses. Finally Myrna said: „If my sister is here, she will teach you a lesson“. Sjaak van der Wolk happily replied: „She is welcome“. Myrna Gors stood up and walked to the corridor to put on her shoes. Sjaak van der Wolk said to Myrna Gors: „Just remember: I am not mad at you for kicking me. I am not the type of person to demand an apology whatsoever. It’s good enough for me if you would just stop hating me“. Myrna Gors didn’t reply. Sjaak van der Wolk could see this didn’t help at all. Myrna Gors gave Sjaak van der Wolk a demonic glare, full of hatred. Then she stood up and walked out of the house. She tried to slam the door at all her might, but Sjaak van der Wolk prevented Myrna Gors from doing this. Sjaak van der Wolk watched as Myrna Gors walked away. A smile grew back on his face as Myrna Gors disappeared from his field of vision. He closed his door.

The 23-years-old blonde haired sister of Myrna Gors was called Lihanna Gors. Lihanna Gors was shorter than Myrna Gors, but she had always been sturdier than her younger sister. Lihanna Gors also had more fat. Sjaak van der Wolk assumed that Lihanna Gors might be physically stronger than her younger sister.

Sjaak van der Wolk went upstairs and walked into his man cave. Sjaak van der Wolk’s man cave was a big room which had a lot of space in the middle. It was merely empty. It has some small cupboards at the while wall, a desk with a laptop, a sofa, chair, chest, flowers, a radio, a tap with a sink and some other stuff, but it was merely empty. Sjaak van der Wolk took a CD with meditation music, put this into a CD-player and pressed the play button. He sat down on the sofa, held this spine vertically, put both of his hands with their backs on the area between his knees and thighs, closed his eyes and started breathing through his nose and stomach.

As Sjaak van der Wolk was meditating, he had a big smile on his face. He even needed to put air pressure from his lungs on his cheeks as they were beginning to hurt. In his mind, Sjaak van der Wolk suddenly saw an image of an angry, blonde hair woman walking in his house’s direction. Sjaak van der Wolk paused the music and ran downstairs to check whether this was actually happening. He opened his front door and saw Lihanna Gors approaching his house, just being 50 metres away. She was wearing a red jacket, a blue skirt that went a little bit past her knees and black boots. Out of shock Sjaak van der Wolk’s heart skipped a beat. He felt very insecure right now. What should he do?

[To be continued...]
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-16, 10:43
Last Achievements

Part 3. Revanche

Sjaak van der Wolk decided to close the door. He didn’t want to be staring at an angry woman while she is approaching his house. Sjaak van der Wolk thought: „Maybe she doesn’t even need to be here, and if she does, she will ring the bell.“ Sjaak van der Wolk still felt unsure, and was a little bit scared. He stayed close at his front door until he heard the bell rang. Sjaak van der Wolk opened the door and saw Lihanna Gors, standing right before him with a glare. Sjaak van der Wolk tried to hide his insecurity and said: „Hi Lihanna, long time no see. How are you doing?“.

Lihanna Gors stepped inside without saying a thing. Normally, Sjaak van der Wolk wouldn’t have allowed someone he didn’t like to step inside like this, but in this situation he did allow it, because he was slightly intimidated. He even stepped aside to make space for Lihanna Gors to let her pass. Sjaak van der Wolk closed the door and smiled at Lihanna Gors, after which he said: „You know, it isn’t very polite to walk into someone’s house without invitation“. Lihanna Gors responded: „Like I care, psycho! I came here to beat the shit out of you for what you did to my little sister.“
Sjaak van der Wolk: „I doubt whether Myrna Gors told you the truth or not. During our wrestle match, intiated by her, it was Myrna Gors who started cheating, not me.“
Lihanna Gors: „It was YOU who initiated the wrestling match, LIAR, not her!"
Sjaak van der Wolk renewed his big smile, after which he said: „Myrna was the one who initiated the fight. I only proposed to turn it into a wrestling match, which she agreed to."
Lihanna Gors: „I don’t care! That’s not how you treat a lady!“
Sjaak van der Wolk: „She didn’t behave like one, and neither do you.“
Lihanna Gors: „The hell with it! You should be in a mental hospital.“
Sjaak van der Wolk: „Do you think it’s funny to mock mentally ill people?“
Lihanna Gors: „Yes, I do“.
Sjaak van der Wolk: „So, you think it’s funny to make fun your mother’s shortcomings?“.

Lihanna Gors glared at Sjaak van der Wolk without saying a word. She looked quite scary, though her glare was less intimidating than Myrna’s glare, but it didn’t have to; her physique finished the job. Still, Sjaak van der Wolk was surprised at her calmness. He expected a strong emotional reaction, a verbal threat or even a physical attack. Slightly disappointed, Sjaak van der Wolk walked into his living room and said: „Just take off your shoes and let’s get it over with“, as he wanted to continue his meditation. Lihanna Gors stood at the door between the corridor and the living room, watching Sjaak van der Wolk moving the furniture while she prepared for the fight.

Lihanna Gors took off her red jacket, revealing the fact that she wasn’t wearing a skirt, but a blue dress. Her arms were exposed, looking quite big. Sjaak van der Wolk couldn’t figure out whether those arms were fat or muscular. Not knowing the proportion of fat and muscle in her arms made him pretty nervous. The most distressing about her, however, were her legs. Lihanna Gors had very big legs. That was also due to her pear shaped body type. Though her big legs looked fatty and without any visible muscle definition, Sjaak van der Wolk figured those legs could do a lot of harm to him as they may be hiding a lot of muscle mass. Finally, Lihanna Gors took off her boots. Now Sjaak van der Wolk got a good look at her feet and calves. Sjaak van der Wolk noticed that her feet were even more beautiful than Myrna’s. While Myrna’s feet were long stretched and flat, these feet were considerably shorter and thicker. Overall, Lihanna’s appearance almost scared Sjaak van der Wolk. Almost...

Sjaak van der Wolk finished moving the furniture aside and said: „Did you come to wrestle, or for an all out fight?“. Lihanna Gors thought for a few seconds and figured that a wrestling match will put her into the advantage. She responded: „A wrestling match. Same rules as with my sister“. „As you wish“, Sjaak van der Wolk said. Lihanna Gors said: „After I am done with you, you won’t even dream of getting remotely close to our estate.“ Sjaak van der Wolk began to laugh out loud and responded: „Let’s not talk about dreams. Mines are pretty dirty at times.“ Lihanna Gors ignored his remark about dreams and she announced: „START!“.

Lihanna Gors and Sjaak van der Wolk circled eah other. Sjaak van der Wolk thought to himself: „I am a dead man... My faked confidence isn’t getting me anywhere. I wasn’t even able to scare her off with my acting... I should have let Myrna Gors dominate me in order to save me from this disaster. Although... I overestimated Myrna Gors. What makes me think Lihanna Gors will be any better? I might as well try. I haven’t even felt her power yet.“ This thought gave Sjaak van der Wolk an unexpected flow of optimism. Sjaak van der Wolk always had been an expert in self-motivation for whatever he was about to do. None of both had done anything yet. Sjaak van der Wolk could tell Lihanna Gors was anticipating as well. She might have similar thoughts as Sjaak van der Wolk was considerably taller and strong looking.

Lihanna Gors made the first move by trying to grab Sjaak’s leg. Sjaak van der Wolk dodged her attack, grabbed her left wrist with his left hand, put his right hand on her left shoulder and put his right foot between her feet and pushed down with his right arm. Sjaak van der Wolk had the used the same trick as he did with Myrna Gors. The only difference was: Lihanna Gors wasn’t that easy to work to the ground. Sjaak van der Wolk put a lot of pressure on her, but Lihanna Gors didn’t lose her balance and remained standing. With tremendous force, Lihanna Gors broke her left arm free from Sjaak van der Wolk’s grasp. Sjaak van der Wolk was stunned. He wasn’t expecting her to be this strong! Sjaak van der Wolk instinctively jumped against the side of Lihanna Gors, causing them both to fall to the ground as his foot was still between her feet, which made it possible for Sjaak van der Wolk to throw Lihanna Gors to the ground like his. As Sjaak van der Wolk lay with his stomach on Lihanna Gors’ side, she quickly turned to her back. Lihanna Gors was laying on the ground on her back. Sjaak van der Wolk decided to straddle her stomach and to try to grab her wrists. He succeeded. Sjaak van der Wolk could feel a very strong resistence coming from his opponent. In fact, Sjaak van der Wolk had a lot of difficulties restraining Lihanna Gors from breaking her arms free or bucking him off, but he still managed to keep her in this position. During the struggle, Lihanna Gors used her legs multiple times to get Sjaak van der Wolk off of her. First she planted her feet on the floor and lifted herself multiple times of the ground in order for Sjaak van der Wolk to lose his balance and get off of her. Her plan failed. Then Lihanna Gors tried to get her legs past Sjaak van der Wolk and push him backwards with her legs. Sjaak van der Wolk however, being fully aware of the risks and capabilities of a woman’s legs, anticipated on this and prevented Lihanna Gors from carrying out her plan.

Sjaak van der Wolk felt proud of himself for being able to pin such a strong and confident girl that he had been so afraid of just moments ago. He was actually still afraid of her, now more than ever after having felt her ability to break her arm free from a such tight and uncomfortable hold.

„All right, time to make her submit!“ Sjaak van der Wolk thought. He was still holding her wrists near her head. Lihanna Gors was glaring at Sjaak van der Wolk, which caused him to almost freeze of shock. Lihanna Gors took this opportunity to break her wrists free and push Sjaak van der Wolk back. As she did this, she also raised her legs past Sjaak van der Wolk’s body, and pulled him back with her powerful legs. Although Lihanna Gors freed herself, she didn’t have Sjaak van der Wolk in a good grip yet, and Sjaak van der Wolk immediately escaped her poorly adjusted scissor and stood up. Lihanna Gors stood up as well.

This time, Sjaak van der Wolk suddenly went on the offensive. He figured that his previous behaviour should have given Lihanna Gors misplaced confidence, which he could use to his advantage. He could overwhelm her by acting overly aggressive during the match, he thought. „Pure will power is going to do the job“. Sjaak van der Wolk took Lihanna Gors’ leg and forcefully lifted it high up in the air. Lihanna Gors wanted to resist, but she was too late. Lihanna Gors fell on her back. Sjaak van der Wolk jumped up and landed perpendicularly on Lihanna Gors’ chest. Sjaak van der Wolk now tried to applied a headlock, but Lihanna Gors, despite being in pain after Sjaak van der Wolk’s landing, managed to push Sjaak van der Wolk away, again with great force. Sjaak van der Wolk was really getting troubled by her strength. „Her strength is preventing me from carrying out any plan I have, though I still have some options left“. On the other hand, this was turning Sjaak van der Wolk on, because he really liked strong girls. Sjaak van der Wolk had an erection once again.

Having Sjaak van der Wolk pushed away just enough to prevent him from applying a headlock, Lihanna Gors pushed Sjaak van der Wolk even further away. Now Sjaak van der Wolk was lying on the ground with his back, next to Lihanna Gors, but both in other directions as Sjaak van der Wolk’s head was next to Lihanna Gors’ legs. Sjaak van der Wolk pushed her right leg away with his right arm and quickly tried to stand up. However, Lihanna Gors grabbed his right ankle with her right hand and pushed with her left hand on his right thigh. This wouldn’t have done much normally, but with Lihanna Gors’ strength, Sjaak van der Wolk fell on his ass. As Sjaak van der Wolk wanted to stand up, Lihanna Gors approached his as a lioness and grabbed his right arm with both hands. Then she applied an armbar.

Sjaak van der Wolk knew this move. He also knew how difficult it was to escape this hold. Nonetheless he decided to attempt an escape. Sjaak van der Wolk concentrated in moving all of his energy to his right arm and then pulled it back with huge force. With all of his power, he tried to pull his right arm back to himself, even though Lihanna Gors held his arm both both of her hands. His right hand approached him. Sjaak van der Wolk was making progression. He thought: „Almost there, almost there“ when he almost freed his right arm from Lihanna Gors’ armbar. After a few seconds, when Sjaak van der Wolk’s right wrist was almost in reach of his left hand, he failed to pull his right arm any further. He was pulling his right arm with exactly the same amount of power as Lihanna Gors was pulling his right arm back with both of her hands. Sjaak van der Wolk became frustrated. Why this? He almost freed himself! He felt Lihanna Gors slowly pulling his right arm back again. He used all of his strength to slow her down, but eventually, he was back into the position he was.

Lihanna Gors was stunned by Sjaak van der Wolk’s strength. He really didn’t appear that strong compared to her. His attempted holds also lacked the necessary force to make them effective, and suddenly, she almost couldn’t control his right arm with both of her arms. Lihanna Gors was beginning to worry. „Did I... underestimate Sjaak? Was he going easy on me all the time? Or was I just losing my concentration? What on Earth happened just now?!“

Sjaak van der Wolk used Lihanna Gors’ distraction to pull his right arm back once again. Although this came a little bit unexpected for Lihanna Gors, Sjaak van der Wolk’s second attempt was far less powerful than his first one, so she managed to hold his arm there. Lihanna Gors decided to make Sjaak van der Wolk submit. She twisted his arm and put her left foot into his face. However, Lihanna Gors didn’t manage to twist his arm. Well, she actually did twist his arm a little bit, but not enough for Sjaak van der Wolk to be painful, and she couldn’t twist his arm any further than a certain point. The resistance was too much. Sjaak van der Wolk however, felt the pain, but he decided to hide it. Lihanna Gors couldn’t make Sjaak van der Wolk submit by twisting his arm nor by pulling his arm. Lihanna Gors decided to rub her footsole some more into Sjaak van der Wolk’s face. Sjaak van der Wolk found this a little bit painful, but still enjoyed it. The smell wasn’t very pleasant, though. However, he wasn’t letting her know it. He in fact didn’t react to this at all. Lihanna Gors knew this hold wasn’t going to grant her victory. She was holding him for quite some time in this position without any progress. Still, she didn’t know what else she should do. Finally she said: „Okay, Sjaak, kiss my foot“. Sjaak van der Wolk obeyed and gave her foot multiple kisses on all sides that he could reach: the middle of the footsole and the toes. Lihanna Gors was surprised by Sjaak’s act of obedience. It gave her a surge of power that went through all of her body. Then she said: „Now lick them“. Sjaak van der Wolk stuck his tongue out and started licking her footsole, the toes and between the toes. The taste was salty. Finally, when Sjaak van der Wolk sensed the drop of Lihanna Gors’ focus, Sjaak van der Wolk yanked his right arm free from Lihanna Gors’ trap with terrific force. Sjaak van der Wolk quickly pushed Lihanna Gors’ calves away and stood up.

After Sjaak van der Wolk stood, Lihanna Gors followed. Sjaak van der Wolk was rubbing his mouth with the back of his left hand. Then he said: „That was disgusting! But, I needed to distract you“. Lihanna Gors, being furious that Sjaak van der Wolk trapped her into his plan, said: „You already submitted to me by kissing and licking my feet. I won“. Sjaak van der Wolk responded: „I didn’t tap, did I?“. Lihanna Gors glared as Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak van der Wolk put a smile on his face. His right arm however, hurt a lot due to all of her twisting and pulling. He decided to let his left arm do most of the work until the pain in his right arm became a little bit more bearable.

Lihanna Gors was still glaring at Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak van der Wolk returned a smile. Then Lihanna Gors lunged for Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak van der Wolk succesfully sidestepped Lihanna Gors, but then she suddenly extended her left arm and still took Sjaak van der Wolk with her. Lihanna Gors fell to the ground with Sjaak van der Wolk and quickly climbed on his stomach, straddling his arms under her legs and triumphantly looked into Sjaak van der Wolk’s face. Sjaak van der Wolk still smiled. Then Sjaak van der Wolk tried to free his arms, but to his horror, he couldn’t get them free from her legs. Then Sjaak van der Wolk pressed his feet onto the floor and moved himself up to throw or roll Lihanna Gors off of him. Lihanna Gors almost fell off of Sjaak van der Wolk, so his attempt seemed to be succesful. However, Lihanna Gors very quickly reasserted herself in such a way that Sjaak van der Wolk was helpless again. He still had his arms trapped. His right arm was too sore to break free when he could and his left arm never got the chance to do so. Sjaak van der Wolk quickly tried to think of a plan to free himself, but he figured that he was totally helpless, for now. Sjaak van der Wolk was once again in need of a distraction.

Lihanna Gors lifted her right arm and gave Sjaak van der Wolk a hard slap on his left cheek. Sjaak van der Wolk’s head turned to the right, his cheeck quickly turning red. Sjaak van der Wolk was shocked by her stunning strength. She really hurt him! Sjaak van der Wolk returned his face to the middle, after which Lihanna Gors slapped his right cheek with her left hand. His head turned to the left. Sjaak van der Wolk’s eyes began to tear up. Lihanna Gors’s arms were much stronger than Liesje Schipper’s arms! He didn’t even feel the urge to laugh it off or angering her more. Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t like these slaps at all. He wanted it to stop. He turned his head to the middle once again, looked Lihanna Gors in the eye and said: „This is a viola...“ SLAP! His turned to his right. Now Sjaak van der Wolk really had trouble holding his tears. His cheeks burned! He decided not to turn his head to the middle any more and said: „This is a violation of the rules of wrestling.“ Totally ignoring Sjaak’s remark, Lihanna Gors stomped Sjaak van der Wolk with the fist of her right hand. Sjaak van der Wolk was shocked once again. Sjaak van der Wolk thought: „She might break my facial bones this way. I prefer her to slap my face instead of breaking my facial bones“. He turned his head to face her, which was met by a slap. Sjaak van der Wolk noticed that his tears began running, though he wanted to supress them. Lihanna Gors ignored this and gave him another powerful and utterly painful slap. Sjaak van der Gors looked at Lihanna Gors with watered up eyes and said: „Please... stop“. Lihanna Gors ignored and just gave him a sixth slap, but then she said: „All right, I will stop tormenting you on the following conditions.“ Sjaak van der Wolk gulped.

[To be continued...]

Last edited by Boze_Turk; 18-Jul-16 at 00:38.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 10:46
Last Achievements

Part 4. Revanche, and then?

„First of all, you will never look for contact with me or any of my family members any more. This means that you can’t look up, look at, message, phone, talk to or whatever form of contact there is to me, my two younger sisters, my brother or parents. Secondly, you will also not talk about me or any of my family members. You can’t tell other people what happened, what you think of us and you can’t write our names of anything that hints to us on public messages or privates messages. Thirdly, you won’t ever come close to our estate again. We never want to see you or anything that makes us think of you out of our windows, roofs and garden. You better not come to our village at all. Four, NEVER visit places that you know we might visit, like our local shop, the Markus College or Bartan (discotheque). If you do happen to see any of us, don’t alert us of your presence. Disappear and make sure none of us has noticed you. If one of us did, the consequences are going to be extremely painful for you. Fifth, you are going to submit to me completely, beg for me to let you go and sincerely apologise for peeing through our front door letterbox, for shitting on our table, for knocking out my sister and for repeatedly insulting my mom.“

Lihanna Gors looked at Sjaak van der Wolk expentantly, but also with a scary, angry look in her eyes. Sjaak van der Wolk looked at Lihanna Gors with fear in his eyes. If her gaze alone wasn’t enough to scare him, his helpnesness and her ability to easily hurt him certainly was, so combined this made Sjaak van der Wolk anxious. Not only was he scared; his cheeks also felt like they were on fire, so Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t take the time to rationalise everything Lihanna Gors said. The pain Sjaak van der Wolk felt and his emotional state held him from thinking everything through, so feeling that he had to answer quickly, he just said: „I refuse.“

Lihanna Gors grew a very slight, almost innoticeable smile. Then she slapped Sjaak van der Wolk across his right cheek, then his left, his right, his left and then his right again. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Sjaak van der Wolk’s ears started bleeding, his tears were running freely now and he sobbed wildly. He had never been slapped so hard in his life. Sjaak van der Wolk was used to weak slaps from women, which weren’t painful at all. This was something else. This hurt him, A LOT! Sjaak van der Wolk really wanted her to stop, but Lihanna Gors just continued. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Sjaak van der Wolk wanted to tell Lihanna Gors something, but after the last five slaps, he forgot what he wanted to say. His ability to think seemed to be gone now. He didn’t even know what was going on anymore. There was a moment of silence, until Sjaak van der Wolk came to his senses again. Lihanna Gors asked him: „Do you give in to my commands?“. Sjaak van der Wolk was silent for a few moments. Then he finally said: „I have your nudes“. „WHAT??!! Where? How did you get them?“, Lihanna Gors asked, after which Sjaak van der Wolk looked at her with admiration in his eyes. He seemed to be shy, but after a moment he finally said: „There are beautiful, Lihanna Gors. Your body... It’s just that I feel guilty masturbing at them... Do you mind it if I do?“. Lihanna Gors was bewildered. She didn’t know how to respond to this. Anger and grief were building up in her. Finally, Lihanna Gors squeezed her eyes shut and very quietely said: „You... you are going to show me those nudes, and give them to me, and you better make sure I never, NEVER...“ WAMP!

Lihanna Gors was violently shoved backwards. Not realising what happened, she saw Sjaak van der Wolk standing before her, staring at her. „I admit, that was a dirty trick, but I saw no other way out. Now get up. I am not attacking you while you are on the ground“, he said. Lihanna Gors stood up. Sjaak van der Wolk noticed that she was staring at his chest, still dumbfounded. Sjaak van der Wolk felt so proud, that he wasn’t planning to attack her right now. He considered that to be cowardly. He wanted her to mentally recover, let her make her move and then try to counter it, like a real gentlemen. Suddenly, Lihanna Gors grabbed his hand, kicked the back of his knee and gave a hard push. Sjaak van der Wolk, surprised by this sudden attack, fell to the ground. He quickly tried to stand up, but Lihanna Gors pushed him back to the ground with her foot. Then she lowered herself, sat down on the ground next to Sjaak van der Wolk and tried to put her hands around the side of his neck. Sjaak van der Wolk saw this coming and successfully prevented her from doing it. Then he threw his legs at Lihanna Gors to scissor her, but Lihanna Gors managed to foil it. Lihanna Gors got her legs around Sjaak van der Wolk’s stomach, interlocked her feet together and started to bring her powerful legs together with huge force. Sjaak van der Wolk sensed the danger he was in, immediately flexed his abdominal muscles, grabbed her legs and tried to pull them apart to relieve some pressure. While doing this, he felt how strong her legs felt. He wondered whether it consisted of fat or musle. Well, he had the answer now: MUSCLE! He kept trying to pry them off, without any success. After that, he tried to dislodge her feet. Lihanna Gors reacted by increasing the pressure, making Sjaak van der Wolk immediately let go of her feet. He lay there, feeling totally helpless. Each time he exhaled, Lihanna Gors squeezed again, making it harder and harder for him to draw in air. Sjaak van der Wolk started panicking. He look Lihanna Gors in the eyes with fear. Lihanna Gors returned a cruel smile. Then Lihanna Gors saw Sjaak van der Wolk increasingly blinking with his eyes. Then his struggle attempts became weaker and weaker. After a couple of seconds, he went totally limb.

Lihanna Gors relieved the pressure and stood up. She eyed the knocked out opponent, after which a big smile grew on her face. „Finally! He was a hell of an opponent! Now...“, as the smile on her face began to get sly, her heart skipped a beat. Where the hell was Sjaak van der Wolk? He was knocked out a moment ago!

„Boo!“. Lihanna Gors felt a hard push on her back. As Sjaak van der Wolk stuck out his leg before hers, she fell down on the grond, but she managed to use her hands to break the fall. With a violent smack, her arms supporting her weight suddenly gave up. She was smacked face first onto the carpet as Sjaak van der Wolk jumped on her upper back with his ass. Sjaak van der Wolk change the positoin of his legs and feet, shoved backwards, put the arms of Lihanna Gors around his legs and grabbed her chin with both of his hands. Lihanna Gors asked: „How? You were knocked out!“, after which Sjaak van der Wolk replied with: „I am good at acting, sweetheart, though I have to admit that your legs are very powerful“. Then he pulled backwards. This camel clutch was supposed to make Lihanna Gors submit, but Lihanna Gors was way too strong and endurable to give in to a hold like this. Sjaak van der Wolk pulled at her chin. No matter how hard he pulled and how hard he heard Lihanna Gors scream from pain: she didn’t give up. Though Sjaak van der Wolk didn’t like this girl either, he didn’t want to inflict any permanent damage, like breaking her spine. He kept pulling, pretty hard, but not too hard. Lihanna Gors kept resisting. Sjaak van der Wolk finally said: „I had a similar experience with your younger sister. She didn’t give up when I was pretty much torturing her. Even if I broke her arm, she wouldn’t have given up. It seems like such fatalistic behaviour runs in your family. Pretty impressive. You seem to have Slavic genes.“ A moment of silence filled the room, until Lihanna Gors broke that silence by silently saying: „Croatia...“. „Ahh... Croatia... That reminds me of the Ustaša.“ Sjaak van der Wolk began laughing, but simultanuously, he was getting frustrated at Lihanna Gors’ refusal to submit, so he decided to grab her by the throat, stick his fingers into her jaw and pull her head up again. Lihanna Gors immedialy screemed out her submission. Sjaak van der Wolk released her head, after which her head came down on the carpet with a thud. Sjaak van der Wolk stood up and sat down on his couch. Then he said: „If I am not mistaken, mir/мир/мiр means ‚peace’ in almost all Slavic languages. „Myrna“ must be derived from that, meaning that „Myrna“ means „peaceful“. Am I right?“. Lihanna Gors said: „Yes...“, after which Sjaak van der Wolk said: „She doesn’t really live up to her name, then, given the fact that she is full of hatred“.

Exhausted and in pain, Lihanna Gors made an attempt to stand up, in which she succeeded. After that, she glared at Sjaak van der Wolk and said: „Don’t you EVER say that again!“, „Myrna Gors is a girl full of hatred that isn’t worthy of her name“. Then Lihanna Gors lunged at Sjaak van der Wolk, which he easily fend off and sent her sprawling at the ground. Sjaak van der Wolk looked at her with contempt, after which he said: „Psycho lady, you lost. Get over with it.“

Lihanna Gors eyes began to water up and rolling down her cheeks. Slowly, she started sobbing, harder and harder. Sjaak van der Wolk, completely ignoring her emotion, continued: „You were pretty sure you would teach me a lesson when you arrived, but things didn’t turn out as you wished. Hahahahahaa! Do you know who once said: „It’s always good to be underestimated“ ?“ Lihanna Gors didn’t say anything, as she was expecting Sjaak van der Wolk to continue his speech regardless whether she answered or not, but he didn’t, clearly awaiting her reaction, after which she said: „No?“. „Donald Trump, the man who is going to make America great again!“

Clearly not interested in any politics, Lihanna Gors just remained silent and glared at Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak van der Wolk responded by saying: „If you don’t mind, I want to continue my meditation. Return to home and bring them the good news.“ Lihanna Gors walked to the corridor, put on her boots and jacket and left the house. Unlike Myrna Gors, she didn’t try to slam the door. Sjaak van der Wolk watched her walking away from his house and then returned to his meditation room. „I need some aura cleasing, right now, after all the fuss with that half-demonic creature that has been in my house for far too long.“, so he started his aura cleansing meditation. After 29 minutes and 46 seconds, Sjaak van der Wolk felt a lot better. He felt restored.

[To be continued...]
Old 19-Jul-16, 10:27
Last Achievements

Part 5. Fired

Sjaak van der Wolk decided to go to bed after the meditation was done. When he woke up, he bicycled to work. He seemd to make good progress on the development of the cell that is supposed to destroy all non-functional cells in the human body. It was a very productive day at work when Sjaak van der Wolk went home. He really felt he was getting close to his goal. „Awesome! This is will be a panacea. This is genius. This is magnificent. Here comes the saviour of the world! Hehehe!“ As the days went by, Sjaak van der Wolk suddenly thought of Myrna Gors. An hour later, he was approached by his boss. It was on a Friday. His boss’ name was Willem Billenuitdenbroek. Willem Billenuitdenbroek walked in with a not so promising look on his face: „Sjaak, we need to talk...“, he said, clearly not feeling that confident. Willem Billenuitdenbroek also seemed to be... in pain... somehow. Sjaak van der Wolk, a bit surprised by the visit of his boss, asked „What is it, sir?“, „Can you come to my office?“. Feeling extremely curious, Sjaak van der Wolk stood up and followed Willem Billenuitdenbroek into the office. When they walked in, Willem said: „Take a seat“. When they both sat down, Willem Billenuitdenbroek looked a little troubled. He avoided eye contact. „This seems bad“, Sjaak thought. It was clear that his boss wasn’t someone who liked to bring bad news. After some doubt and struggles over his words, Willem said: „Look, Sjaak, I heard you peed through someone’s door letterbox and you even took your needs on their table. I... Well... I... ehh... can’t tolerate such behaviour from my employees. It is damaging our reputation to have such people working for us.“ Sjaak van der Wolk could not believe what he was hearing. Was he joking? He couldn’t be serious, right? Which date was it? Well, not the first of April, at least... And what was up with his facial expressions? Was he sick or something? Finally, Sjaak van der Wolk went on the defensive: „First of all, my work and my private life are completely separated from each other. That is how it was. That is how it is now and that is how it always will be. I will not tolerate any interference of those two things. Secondly, even if I had peed through someone’s door letterbox, your reputation, or even the reputation of this institute, is not at danger at all. Thirdly, even if you imaginary reputation was at stake: do you consider that to be more important than saving millions of lifes?“. Willem Billenuitdenbroek seemed to reconsider everything, but finally he said: „Actually, your job and private life ARE intertwined, simply because of everything what happens at work affects your home situation and vice versa. Secondly, we don’t want to be renowned for having an employee like you. Thirdly, we are closely related to the biological institute of Warkmieringdorp. If you don’t want your talent to be wasted, I suppose you apply for the same job there.“

Sjaak van der Wolk took all of his important notes, devices and cells, put them in his back and walked up to Liesje Schipper, the girl that had slapped his cheek several times. Then Sjaak said: „Liesje, I have been fired.“ Liesje Schipper looked at Sjaak van der Wolk like he was joking. Then her facial expression turned to a serious one. She said: „Wa... Really... Why?“. Sjaak van der Wolk then said: „I peed through someone’s letter box and then defecated on their yard table. One of the inhabitants of that house, most probably Myrna Gors, complained about it to our boss. That wouldn’t have been a problem, normally, or so I thought, but now our boss fired me for it.“, „That is so unfair. I wish you could stay. You were irritating at times, but I depended quite a lot on you“. „Yeah... I will try to continue the research on my part independently. By the way, we should hang out together sometimes. I will give you a call“, „Okay, Sjaak, don’t forget about me.“. Liesje Schipper stood up, walked open armed to Sjaak van der Wolk and gave him a tight hug. Then she whispered into his ear: „Visit me. Let me squeeze your head and body with my powerful and sexy legs. You are going to cry, my dear, very hard.“. Sjaak van der Wolk was extremely surprised to hear this. Did she know? He got an erection from hearing this. Trying to hide it, he packed his stuff and left the institute. He bicycled 32 kilometres home and lay down on the couch, thinking of what Liesje Schipper said to him right before he left. He thought: „How long did she know? How long has she had such thoughts? Is she into it as well? How strong are her legs anyway? I actually never paid that much attention...“

As few hours later, the phone rang in Sjaak van der Wolk's house. Sjaak van der Wolk thought "Must be someone from work", after which he took phone. In compliance with his expectation, he heard a familiar voice of work. He heard the voice of Willem Billenuitdenbroek saying: „Hello Sjaak“, „I know what you are calling me for, Willem“, while a sly grin appeared on Sjaak van der Wolk’s face.

[To be continued...]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-16, 07:29
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This story is all kind of insteresting.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-16, 10:15
Points: 10,580, Level: 44 Points: 10,580, Level: 44 Points: 10,580, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Stop saying Sjaak van der Wolk EVERY FUCKING TIME that you see the chance... you could just say sjaak, he, or anything.. and it will make the reading a lot less irritating
Other than that, nice.story, keep it going xD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soulheroes For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-16, 10:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulheroes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Stop saying Sjaak van der Wolk EVERY FUCKING TIME that you see the chance... you could just say sjaak, he, or anything.. and it will make the reading a lot less irritating
Other than that, nice.story, keep it going xD
Thanks for your feedback, Soulheroes. It's just from my experience from reading other stories that the names are replaced by "he" and "she" so often, that I forget about who the storyteller is talking, so then I have to read a lot of paragraphs back to find out who they were. I consider that to be irritating, so I chose not to make that mistake myself and to be very clear who I am talking about. I also don't like stories where everyone is introduced simultaneously, because that is also confusing. I introduce everyone at a slow pace to make them used to the readers.

I will try not to mention the character so often by their full name to make the story more pleasant to read.

By the way, I have written part 4½ before having seen your comment, but part 6 is yet to be written, so I will keep this in mind for the coming parts after part 4½.
Old 20-Jul-16, 10:52
Last Achievements

Part 4½. Flashback

As Myrna Gors left Sjaak van der Wolk’s house, she headed home. After arrival, she really had an headache. She still wasn’t recovered from the knock-out. Her head hurt if she moved it too fast. Myrna knew what she had to do. She stepped to her sister’s room and entered. Lihanna Gors could immediately see that something has happened to her younger sister. Myrna Gors said: „I have been knocked out... By... SJAAK!“, with a lot of hatred in her voice. Lihanna Gors said: „Don’t you worry, sis, I will murder him!“ She walked downstairs, put on her boots and left the house.

More than an hour later, Lihanna Gors returned, still mad, with bad news. As this news got to Myrna Gors, she thought: „Well, if this method failed, I will take my revenge in another way!“

Myrna Gors thought of what she could do to get Sjaak van der Wolk back. Then, after a lot of thinking, she got a genius plan. She asked a female friend of hers that has good contact with Sjaak van der Wolk to retrieve the address his working place. Then, Myrna Gors arranged a meeting with Sjaak’s boss, Willem Billenuitdenbroek, as she was about to discuss something about one of his employees. When the day was there (Friday), Myrna Gors was clothed in a blue blouse that exposed her forearms and (which was very unusual for her) a black skirt that showed off her calves with red shoes without socks. Once she took the train to that biological institute, she walked inside at the appointed time and asked at the reception where she could find Willem Billenuitdenbroek. They told her where to go and finally, at the office, she knocked on the door, quite hard, after which Willem Billenuitdenbroek (slightly smaller than Myrna, old, a little bit fat) opened the door, smiling and invited her to take a seat.

Myrna Gors sat down, crossed her legs (which looked strong) and started explaining Willem Billenuitdenbroek what happened concerning Sjaak van der Wolk. Myrna Gors explained Willem Billenuitdenbroek about Sjaak van der Wolk allegedly ‚stalking’ her, approaching their estate even though he knows she hates him, about him peeing in their door letterbox in their absence, about him defecating on their table in the backyard and about knocking her out with a punch. Of course, she didn’t tell the whole story. She wanted everything to sound as negatively as possible. When she almost finished, she could see at the facial expression of Willem Billenuitdenbroek that he wasn’t really surprised, or that he didn’t care. This worried her. After she finished, he said: „Who cares? This is his private life. I am not his parent or something, so I am not interfering with it. He does an excellent job at work, and that’s the only thing that counts, so why are you telling me all this? Do you want me to fire him or something?“.

Myrna Gors was a bit taken back by this rejection. She was hoping for a reaction like: „I will have a talk with him“ or „Unacceptable. I am going after him“. But no, his reaction was completely against her plan! „Sir, I would like you to fire this disgusting employee I was talking about!“, Myrna said, after which Willem Billenuitdenbroek responded: „Well, if you like to fire people so much, I assume you start your own company and then fire everyone you hire.“, after which Willem started laughing. „If you, sir, disobey my command, I will make you change your mind.“ Willem Billenuitdenbroek, clearly starting to enjoy this, said: „Oh, yeah? And how were you planning to do that? By glaring at me?“. Suddenly, Myrna Gors took the key that was laying on Willem’s desk, walked to the office door and locked it. She hid the key. The office had one window that gave a view outside, but the curtains were closed. Willem Billenuitdenbroek said: „And I was just about to ask you if you could leave... Well, whatever, we still have half an hour until my next appointment, so what did you have in mind?“, grinning. Looking angry, Myrna Gors approached Willem Billenuitdenbroek while stroking her sleeves, showing off her toned arms. Then she punched Willem Billenuitdenbroek. A hard punch connected to his face and he almost fell off of his chair. He was also surprised by her sudden act of aggression, and by the force of the punch. He was about to neutralise this woman when he felt another hard punch to his face, making him fall to the ground. Laying there with a face full of pain, he tried to stand up. However, this plan failed, as Myrna grabbed his hair, pulled his head between her legs and then squeezed her legs together, with Willem watching at her red shoes. Willem Billenuitdenbroek immediately grabbed at her knees and tried to pull them apart, but her feet were already locked. The pressure was unbearable for his head and he couldn’t relieve the pressure even for a little. Willem Billenuitdenbroek could feel that he wasn’t capable any more of drawing in or exerting breath. He felt miserable in this leg prison, so he tried to ask her to stop, but he couldn’t talk. All the while, Myrna was still holding his hair and increasing the pressure of her strong legs. Then Willem Billenuitdenbroek started tapping, first lightly, after a few seconds frantically. He was panicking. Then he felt the pressure being relinquished. Willem Billenuitdenbroek quickly started panting. Myrna Gors asked: „Will you fire Van der Wolk?“, „No“. Willem Billenuitdenbroek felt the pressure increase again. This time, he was worn out much faster than the first time. He saw his vision fade. Then he went totally limb.

When Willem Billenuitdenbroek woke up, he found himself in a figure four headscissor of Myrna Gors. He quickly tried to free himself, but the hold was already locked, and God, those legs felt hard! Myrna Gors asked calmly and quietly: „So, what about now?“, „I am not firing Sjaak!“ Again Myrna Gors flexed her legs muscles. Willem Billenuitdenbroek used all of his arm power as an attempt to free some air for him, but it was all in vain. It didn’t take long for Willem Billenuitdenbroek to lose his consciousness, despite his attempt to postpone it.

This time when Willem Billenuitdenbroek woke up, he found himself laying with his back on Myrna Gors. Her breasts pierced on his back while she had him in a full nelson and a body scissor while she lay on the ground with her back. Myrna Gors pressed Willem’s chin on this chest with her full nelson. She also gave a light jolt with her legs. Then she sweetly whispered into Willem Billenuitdenbroek’s ear: „So, what are you going to do?“. When Willem Billenuitdenbroek appeared unresponsive, she increased the pressure on his sides while making the pressure on the full nelson uncomfortable. Willem Billenuitdenbroek, afraid of giving the wrong answer, decided not to answer and to break himself free from her grip. He tried to bring his arms forward, but Myrna’s arms were in the way. He tried to use his legs throw Myrna off, but that also didn’t have the desired effect. Myrna just increased the pressure on the full nelson. Willem Billenuitdenbroek was in pain, but continued to struggle. Then Myrna squeezed with her legs. In less than two seconds, Willem Billenuitdenbroek stopped struggling. Then Myrna Gors whispered into his ear: „Will you answer now?“, „No, you maniac!“. Myrna Gors coed: „Wrong answer“ and started squeezing. The pain quickly became unbearable and Willem Billenuitdenbroek wanted to scream, but there wasn’t any sound coming from his mouth. Myrna Gors kept pressing her strong legs around his legs. Willem Billenuitdenbroek tried to resist it and to relieve the pain as much as he could, but it was hard. He couldn’t even use his arms to support him. Willem Billenuitdenbroek started to sob from the pain. Instead of relinquishing the pressure a bit, Myrna Gors mercilessly increased the pressure, increasing the torture. Willem Billenuitdenbroek was becoming desperate. He wanted to be free from that leg prison at all cost. While in tears, he said: „I give up!“.
Myrna: „Do you really give up?“
Willem: „Yes! I give up!“
Myrna: „Do you admit that I am stronger than you?“
Willem: „Yes, you are stronger than me.“
Myrna: „Do you admit that I can beat you any time I want?“
Willem: „Yes, you can!“
Myrna: „I can what?“
Willem: „You can beat me any time you want to.“
Myrna: „Do you apologise for calling me a maniac?“
Willem: „Yes, sorry for calling you a maniac.“
Myrna: „Do you agree to fire Sjaak van der Wolk?“
Willem: „You know, I can’t just...“

Myrna Gors gave Willem Billenuitdenbroek a power burst with her mighty legs. Willem Billenuitdenbroek instantly panicked and said: „Yes, I will fire him!“
Myrna: „Fire who?“
Willem: „Sjaak van der Wolk!“

Myrna then changed her tone a bit and sweetly whispered into Willem’s ear: „I will knock you out once more, just so show I can from this position. After you wake up, I will give you some commands and you will obey me. That is to prove your submissiveness to me.“

Right after that, Myrna Gors squeezed at full power, compressing Willem Billenuitdenbroek’s stomach. As Willem Billenuitdenbroek couldn’t draw in air any more and wanted to throw up (but couldn’t), it didn’t take that long for him to lose his consciousness. Finally, he went totally limp in Myrna Gors’ legs.

The other two times he was knocked out, it must have been a minute. This time, more time passed before he regained his consciousness. As Willem Billenuitdenbroek sat up, he noticed that he was completely naked. He looked up at Myrna Gors, sitting barefooted on his desktop, her feet dangling in the air while doing something on her cellphone. „Why am I naked?“, Willem Billenuitdenbroek asked, after which Myrna Gors said: „I need some nudes to have an extra leverage on you. Now crawl to me and kiss my feet“. Willem crawled to Myrna Gors and wanted to take one of her feet in his hand to kiss it, but Myrna Gors withdrew her foot and put it on his face. She made sure his nose was between her big toe and the second toe. Then she squeezed those toes together and said: „Kiss“. Willem Billenuitdenbroek kissed every part of her foot that he could reach. Then she released his nose and locked her other foot onto his nose, with the big toe and the rest of the toes. Again Willem Billenuitdenbroek started kissing every part that his lips could reach. Myrna Gors released his nose and presented her toes, that also need to be kissed. Willem Billenuitdenbroek immediately pressed his lips against every toe of each foot. All the while, she pointed her cellphone to him. She was probably making photos or a video, but Willem Billenuitdenbroek didn’t know for sure.

Then Myrna Gors said: „Now rub them“. Willem Billenuitdenbroek started to massage those feet. The feet were soft, flat, long and they stank, but Willem Billenuitdenbroek just continued rubbing them without complaining. He knew what she could do if he did, so he just obeyed. After having rubbed each foot two times, Myrna Gors forced Willem Billenuitdenbroek to make some naked poses she could photograph.

After this, Myrna Gors stood up and said: „Bow down and kiss each toe of mine like you are in love with it“. Willem Billenuitdenbroek obeyed. He passionately kissed each toe multiple times. Then Myrna Gors lowered hun underwear, lifted her skirt and said: „Put your face in my butt. Then inhale through your nose multiple times.“ Again Willem Billenuitdenbroek obeyed her command. The smell of her butt was even worse than the awful smell of her feet and toes, but he was in no position to defy her.

Then Myrna Gors again rolled up her sleeves, showing off her toned arms and then flexed, showing off her small, but still very good visible biceps. She said: „I am glad with your cooperation. I was about to give you a hard afterwards punishment for you persistence, but because you really satisfied me with your obedience: kissing my feet, rubbing my feet, kissing my toes, posing for me and smelling my ass, I decided to limit the punishment by only knocking you out, with these here.“ Willem Billenuitdenbroek gulped. He was scared because of two things. One, he saw how strong her arms were; the arms that had punched in. Secondly, he was scared of what those arms would to do him now. „Please, Myrna, don’t... I had enough.“, „Just kiss those biceps and they will be merciful by making it quick“. Willem Billenuitdenbroek slowly raised to his feet, felt at those arms - „pretty hard, for a woman!“ - and then brought his lips to it and kissed them multiple times, worshipping her muscles. After doing this for a minute, Myrna whispered: „It’s time for these to cut into the sides of your neck and put you to sleep, my friend“.

Then she put Willem Billenuitdenbroek in a sleeper hold, put power in her arms and knocked him out good. While he was out, she put on her red shoes and restored everything to the way it was. Just when she wanted to leave, the noticed Willem Billenuitdenbroek gaining his consciousness again, but she left before that happened. Willem Billenuitdenbroek finally stood up, thought of what happened and was deeply ashamed, humiliated and aroused at the same time. He thought: „Well, time to bring Sjaak van der Wolk the news...“

[To be continued...]
Old 21-Jul-16, 10:40
Last Achievements

Part 6. Now, where is she?

Myrna Gors was running away as hard as she could, feeling extremely scared. She looked behind her to see where Sjaak van der Wolk was, and saw that she enlarged the gap between those two, as he was just walking. In an attempt to lose Sjaak van der Wolk, she run into a dense populated neighbourhood and tried to shake him off by running into side-streets and alleys. After having run quite a distance, Myrna Gors thought: „For the devil’s sake, why keeps he pursuing me for so long? What is wrong with him anyway?“. While panting some more, she suddenly heard a distant voice of Sjaak van der Wolk saying: „You can’t run away from me forever, my dear.“, „SHIT! He is close!“, Myrna thought, after which she started running again, even though she was still tired. It felt like torture, having to keep running like a prey, and Sjaak didn’t even seem to put that much effort in it, walking like it’s no big deal. But how could she didn’t lose him a long time ago if Sjaak’s movement speed was so low?

Whatever the answer was, Myrna Gors needed to run, run hard, anywhere, just to lose this filthy stalker. She could run into a police office. That seemed to be a good idea, but she didn’t know one in the nearness. Perhaps she could find a police officer, then, she thought. „So, there you are“, she heard Sjaak van der Wolk saying, pretty close, even though she didn’t know exactly were it came from. She looked around, but couldn’t see Sjaak van der Wolk anywhere. Almost crying of panic, she changed her running direction and kept running. She quickly entered a side-street and took a rest. Then she walked back to see whether or not Sjaak van der Wolk was there: nothing to be seen. „Good!“, she thought, but when she walked into the other alley, close to the Zatknissouka store, she saw a man with a hat in the distance. „Damn him!“, Myrna Gors thought, after which she started running again. Myrna Gors had a fairly good stamina due to all her training at the gym, swimming and football. While training, she even kept running when the others stopped, but even she had limits. She had been running for quite some kilometres now, while anticipating and being drowned from her energy by her anxiety at the same time.

Finally, Myrna Gors met a police officer. It was officer Smelost. Officer Smelost was well known to be a people’s friend. He was often to be found helping people lifting heavy furniture in the city, socialising with total strangers, entertaining children etcetera. Almost everybody liked him. He was also someone who didn’t give up quickly. If he was pursuing a criminal, he kept pursuing, even if his colleagues gave up long ago. Sometimes it was even successful. Feeling delighted to finally be rescued from the person following her. Myrna Gors slowed her running pace in order to stop, while she said: „Mister Smelost...!“, but officer Smelost - a strong looking man - interrupted her by saying: „Oh, hey Myrna, good to see you! Sjaak van der Wolk is looking for you all over the place.“
Myrna: „But, officer, that is the person that I am trying to get away from. He is stalking me for an hour!“
Officer Smelost: „He wants to have a talk with you“
Myrna: „I DON’T want contact with him! I don’t ever want to see or speak with him again. He must leave me alone forever.“
Officer Smelost: „He said it was urgent“ while grabbing her wrist and guiding her to Café Hovno, where he said Sjaak van der Wolk was. „HOW IN HELL DID HE MANAGE TO GET THERE!!??!?!?!?!?!? He was at Zatknissouka just a moment ago!“, „You must have seen someone else, then, because Sjaak van der Wolk is in Café Hovno.“ Myrna Gors, being pulled to Café Hovno, couldn’t accept that she was brought to Sjaak van der Wolk. She violently pulled her wrist free of the officer’s grip when he lost focus and ran away. „Wait! Sjaak wants to speak you!“, „LEAVE ME ALONE, ALL OF YOU!“ Myrna Gors screamed with tears. While running, she noticed she was being pursued by officer Smelost. Unlike Sjaak van der Wolk, who seemed to take it lightly with a walk, officer Smelost ran after Myrna Gors with high speed. When she looked behind, she saw officer Smelost being very close, almost catching her. She screamed with all her might „HHEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!“ while giving everything she had. It wasn’t really fair, as Myrna Gors was already worn out, while the police officer was fresh. Other people, seeing how officer Smelost pursued Myrna Gors, tried to help him by blocking her way, causing Myrna Gors additional problems. „Damn, damn, damn, why is he pursuing me instead of that fucking stalker? Why does he even help him?“, Myrna thought. Running out of an alley, she found a lake. She jumped into that lake to reach the other side. When she reached the other side, she saw Officer Smelost standing at the other side. Officer Smelost didn’t jump after her into the lake. He just stared disappointedly at her, after which he said: „Look, the only thing he wanted to tell you is...“, „SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! Sjaak van der Wolk is not part of my life, okay? NOT PART OF MY DAMN FUCKING LIFE! And he will never be.“, „But, you made me part of your life, Myrna“. Shocked, she turned around and saw Sjaak van der Wolk standing right before her. Then everything went black.

Myrna Gors found herself in a prison together with Sjaak van der Wolk when she woke up. She was even handcuffed, just as Sjaak van der Wolk was. „What the... what the fuck? Why am I here?“, she said, before realising Sjaak’s presence. She immediately regretted her question, but Sjaak van der Wolk answered nonetheless: „Well, you are here for disobeying and attempting to flee from a police officer. I am here for assaulting a women.“, „Assaulting a woman?“, „Just watch in the mirror“. Then Myrna Gors watched into the mirror and saw that her left eye was completely surrounded by a blue mark. Half of her face was bright red. „Did you do this to me?“, she asked. „I did.“, Sjaak said nonchalantly.

„But... now that we are here - alone, I can finally talk with you about the things that I wanted to be informed about.“, Sjaak said smiling to himself, „Why did you force Willem Billenuitdenbroek to fire me?“. Myrna Gors didn’t answer. „Well?“, he asked. Still no answer. Myrna Gors decided to ignore him, although Sjaak van der Wolk noticed Myrna Gors to startle when she found out that he knew about what she did to Willem Billenuitdenbroek. „I am not that patient, right now.“, Sjaak van der Wolk said, walking up to Myrna Gors. Myrna Gors moved away from Sjaak van der Wolk, saying „Leave me alone“, but Sjaak van der Wolk just grabbed her right arm with both hands and yanked her off of the couch that she was sitting on. Then he put the little chain that connected his two handcuffs around her throat. Then Sjaak van der Wolk violently restricted her breathing while saying: „I was hoping we could solve this problem like civilised people, but it seems like that is impossible due to your reluctance to cooperate. If I can’t do it the normal way, I will do it the way two male hippo’s solve their disagreement.“ Then he pulled with a lot of might. Myrna Gors first gagged, but she lost her consciousness pretty quickly.

Myrna Gors awoke with a shock in her bed. She was panting and her bed was all wet from her sweat. Physically, she was worn out. „Was it all just a dream?“, she thought. She walked up to the mirror and saw that her blue mark was gone. Feeling awful from her nightmare, she got dressed and walked downstairs slowly. „Did you sleep to 13:49?“, her father asked her. „I guess so“, Myrna Gors answered. While watching television, Lihanna Gors said: „I hope you slept well, Myrna, because I had a horrible nightmare where you got killed by that psychopath.“, „That’s exactly what I had a nightmare about!“, Myrna Gors said. „Oh, well, it’s just a dream. Sjaak van der Wolk can be a real asshole at times, but I believe he is not THAT bad! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!“, her father said, but Myrna didn’t laugh at all. She felt miserable.

„What a strange dream I had... Pretty funny“, Sjaak van der Wolk thought while a grin appeared on his face. As he walked downstairs, he thought: „But, still, thanks to her, I lost my job.“ Sjaak van der Wolk got dressed, sat behind his computer and checked his mail. Then he decided to write a program in C++ as an algorithm for simplifying his job. After all, he had to do everything alone now. Then Sjaak van der Wolk received a call. While picking up his phone, he heard the voice of Alewijn Smelost saying: „Hey, Sjaak, I just had a fucked up dream“, „So did I“. The conversation progressed and at the end, Sjaak van der Wolk thought: „I wonder if my dear Myrna Gors slept well.“, while laughing to himself.

Even though Sjaak van der Wolk continued his research individually, he hated the fact that he had to be so economical with money. After all, he didn’t have a salary any more. He decided to apply for the same job at Warkmieringdorp. The biological institute of Warkmieringdorp only partly accepted him. They told him that according to Willem Billenuitdenbroek’s report, they wanted to be careful. He wasn’t allowed to come at the institution, but he had to stay home and work according to the instructions they sent him. Sjaak van der Wolk hated working like that, but that was the only way to make money. At least he got a salary again, though not as high as his previous one.

As the research continued, Sjaak van der Wolk was getting more and more motivated to finish his research. He spent days in his private laboratory, being completely cut off from the rest of the world. He even didn’t know about the attempted coup d’état in Turkey. Then, the phone rang. He ran out of his private labratory to take the phone, and heard the voice of Liesje Schipper: „Hey, Sjaak, why do you never call me?“. Sjaak van der Wolk, suddenly being reminded of his last conversation with Liesje Schipper, said: „I was kind of busy, but now that you are calling, why don’t we make an appointment? I would like to feel the strength of your body“.
Liesje Schipper: „Oh, it has a lot of strength. You will be surprised. I have even been working out the last few days“.
Sjaak: „What about tomorrow, my house, seven pee em?“
Liesje Schipper: „Oh, no, I want you to come to my house at seven pee em. The adress is Slugaweg 151, Lutansk“.
Sjaak: „I got it. I will be there.“
Liesje Schipper: „Great!“

As the conversation ended, Sjaak van der Wolk was having an erection again. He couldn’t wait to the next day. Even though he knew Myrna Gors made him lose his job by forcing his boss to fire him, he had another job now and the future looked bright. „This is the life“, Sjaak van der Wolk thought, smiling again. He felt invincible.

[To be continued...]

Tags
headscissors, knocking out, madness, trolling, wrestling