Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-17, 10:28
Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Next story ideas

my fev - "Two young couples after the same apartment come up with an usual solution: Whoever can beat the other in a wrestling match in the apartment's living room gets it, while the losers have to continue their search for a new home."
Old 12-Jan-17, 01:46
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Well, sumo was too weird an idea not for me to take a crack at; here's what I have so far (bear in mind this is a rough draft, so please forgive any typos, spelling mistakes, continuity errors, etc)

For my new year's resolution I wanted to drop 50 pounds. I joined a women's only gym and became workout buddies with a Tongan woman named Tua - at first we'd just chat while doing the recumbent bikes, but we turned into fast friends. When we both signed up for a fitness boxing course we joked about going pro. Little did I know she had something else in mind.
We were both on the elliptical one day when Tua started in:
"Do you know anything about sumo?"
"Uh... that's the one where guys in thongs push each other around?"
"It's not a thong," Tua huffed. "It's called a mawashi."
"Oh," I mumbled, hoping my disinterest showed. If Tua noticed she didn't care as she went on: "It's actually almost thirty feet long when it's unwrapped! Anyway, sumo's actually really interesting. The way you win is by pushing your opponent out of the fighting area..." Could I put my headphones in without looking rude? No way. "Or by making them touch the mat with anything other than their feet, so you can win by throwing. And there's all kinds of different techniques, like there's belt wrestling where you grab the mawashi-" had she memorized the whole Wikipedia page? "or slaps, like remember E Honda from Street Fighter 2?"
"Right.... uh, Tua, no offense, but why are you telling me all this?"
"I'm going to be a sumo wrestler!"
I almost fell off the elliptical in shock. "What?!"
"Actually, well, I was wondering if you'd come to my match and cheer me on. You're only allowed to wear the mawashi, so I can't ask my family, and I'm really nervous so I'd like someone to be there for me, you know?" I didn't know; my legs had entirely stopped and I was staring at her in surprise. "I mean, if you don't want to..." she turned her puppy dog eyes on me. "I'd even buy your ticket!"
"When is it?"
"Friday at 8."
"Uh... yeah, sure."

So Friday at 8 I found myself seated in a sumo arena I didn't even know our town had. The fighting area was raised, and the first two rows of matches were lower than it without chairs; I was in the first row of arena seating, just about at eye level with the ring. To my surprise there was a sizeable crowd; I hadn't even heard of female sumo until now, but here were a bunch of people.
Tua was in the second match, so I settled in to watch the first without having anyone to root for. The first fighter out was a woman named Juanita, announced at 5'8" and 200 pounds. I was surprised at how pretty she was - she had a wide oval face, large dark eyes, a long nose and a small mouth turned up into a nervous smile. Her black hair was cut with heavy bangs, draped around her wide shoulders. She had skin colored a rich brown, and her body had a kind of hourglass figure - between her broad shoulders and enormous hips she had a large tummy under a set of massive, drooping tits, each topped with a dark nipple on a large areola. Just as Tua had told me, she was wearing only the thong (excuse me, mawashi) and was topless right from the get go.
Her opponent was a black woman named Naya announced at 5'11" and 200 pounds. She was as pretty as her opponent, if in a different way - she had a longer face with larger features, deep-set dark eyes, a large mouth, and a slightly bulbous nose. Her black curly hair brushed her shoulders, which weren't quite as wide as her opponent; Naya was a little more pear-shaped with slightly smaller but still large tits, a huge ass and thick thighs.
After Naya came the ref, a middle-aged white dude. I dimly remembered something about sumo wrestlers throwing salt and stomping around the ring, but none of that happened here; the two fighters went to the center of the circle painted on the fighting platform. There were two white lines painted and each woman crouched down behind one, facing each other, both fists on the ground. At a signal from the ref they sprung up and charged into each other. It looked like they were both trying to just push the other out of the circle, both of them grunting with effort. Despite Naya's slight height advantage, they looked deadlocked. After pushing on each other for a minute Naya changed grips, grabbing Juanita's mawashi and pulling to the side. In response Juanita got a double-handed grip on her opponent's mawashi and pulled straight up, giving Naya a wicked-looking wedgie. The black fighter disengaged, shoving her opponent back as she took a step back herself, creating a little distance between the fighters. I thought they were going to charge again, but as they closed Naya darted in with a slap aimed at Juanita's chest. The smaller fighter gasped as she was too slow to dodge the hit, her left breast sent flying with the impact. Naya backed up and charged, hoping to shove a stunned Juanita out of the ring, but the Latina had time to brace her legs, getting pushed backwards but not out of the fighting area. The fighters clutched each other, their bare breasts rubbing against each other as they pressed their bodies together.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-17, 21:11
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I meant sumo wrestling between the girl and the jogger.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultrabomb For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-17, 20:07
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Ah, you mentioned writing a dads vs daughters version of that that Teens vs Cougars thing? Is that no longer an option? I'd love to read it if you're able to complete it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-17, 16:38
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrabomb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I meant sumo wrestling between the girl and the jogger.
Ooo, I don't know if that quite matches up with the setting I'm picturing. She wants to lose weight, not be a sumo wrestler, plus she must have 100 pounds on our hero, so he's going to be losing that sumo match in under four seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah, you mentioned writing a dads vs daughters version of that that Teens vs Cougars thing? Is that no longer an option? I'd love to read it if you're able to complete it.
Yes! Thank you for reminding me. I'm working on this one, but it's on the back burner right now; I have all the characters finished, but I'm having trouble with the brackets. I'm not sure if I want to set it up like the teens vs cougars where a parent will only wrestle a kid if they both make it to the finals or just jettison that rule.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-17, 18:56
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Sumo wrestling could be part of her exercise regimen, but only part. They could do other things too.
Old 14-Jan-17, 23:13
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes! Thank you for reminding me. I'm working on this one, but it's on the back burner right now; I have all the characters finished, but I'm having trouble with the brackets. I'm not sure if I want to set it up like the teens vs cougars where a parent will only wrestle a kid if they both make it to the finals or just jettison that rule.
Awesome! Good luck to you with it. If you'd like some help, let me know, and I'd be happy to try and help figure things out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:

Tags
poll