Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-18, 06:29
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Zoe reviews

I had a semi-competitive wrestling session with Zoe. I know there a re a few Zoe's out there LOl, but she advertises on sessiongirls as Zoe27. I will say she is a beautiful looking woman, really stunning, from head to toe. I had a lot of fun and even though she doesn't have any bjj moves, it is fun and she has very good strength in her legs. She is in great shape and she is strong. I would say she is perfect for a fantasy wrestling.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 13:37
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Zoe reviews

Could've just called her Fight Pulse Zoe, everyone around here would've got it. Was a major bummer to be working out of the country while she's visiting.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 19:06
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

I did not know she was on that, and I assume many others wouldn't either. I said how she advertised it, and you got it, so I think I did that correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-20, 15:11
Points: 4,920, Level: 29 Points: 4,920, Level: 29 Points: 4,920, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Zoe is fantastic. I've had two sessions - most recent one in June '19 - and would love to add to the count when she's next in this part of the world.
Reposting my review from Sessiongirls:

Zoe is a splendid session girl!

She was kind enough to host my maiden session, in Dec 2018. This was during her trip to NYC, where she hosted in a spacious, comfortable hotel room. The set up, via email, was fairly straightforward; Zoe’s clear, responsive, and friendly.

Zoe knows her strength, moves gracefully, and leads gently. While I wasn’t sure what to expect in my first session, I also wasn’t prepared for how easily she’d overpower me. Her fluency with verbal humiliation, face sitting, and breast smothering was a rough albeit welcome surprise. I had a repeat session, again in NYC, in June. She was warm and accommodated my scenario request (inspired from one of her Dirty Wrestling Pit videos).

I’d highly recommend a session with Zoe whenever she’s in the vicinity.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to evylian For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-21, 01:01
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts

Hi All,

I had a chance to session with Zoe (featured in Fight Pulse) while she was here in the US. She was very responsive to email and easy to setup with. The session was absolutley amazing. I included a few pics in the "personal session pics" thread in the pictures forum.

I'm really into the grapevine pin, so that was certainly a focal point of the session. She's great at applying the hold, and she was able to give me quite a stretch. Every time she seperated my legs, I tried to squeeze them back together, but she was too strong for me. Also, as she applied the hold, she would combine it with a breast smother, which was nice but debilitating.

Aside from the grapevine, she focused heavily on the schoolgirl pin/facesit. Some love the two holds, but I'm not too crazy about either. What was nice, however, was her dominance as she kept me pinned to the floor. She's not a small lady, so she was able to apply her full weight into the pin. I tried to escape, but I couldn't budge her. As she sat on top of me, she did a lot of trash talking, which was super sexy.

Zoe's headscissors are very tight. When she squeezed, I had to tap out very quickly. She applied the holds several times, and the next morning, I was definitley feeling it in my neck and jaw.

Overall, the session was fantastic. Zoe has a great personality and really enjoys the scene. She was also easy to communicate and setup with. I'd heavily reconmend her if she happens to be in your area
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-21, 14:04
Points: 2,300, Level: 19 Points: 2,300, Level: 19 Points: 2,300, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've had a few sessions over the years with Zoe. Of course it's a lot easier to meet her here in Europe. Not much is to be said about her looks, she's definitely one of the most beautiful wrestlers out there.

i first met her in 2014 and last time in summer of 2021. She has definitely gotten a little more cocky and less merciful over time. She's the queen of headlocks, nobody does them quite like Zoe and her pins/breastsmothers are the tightest I've ever been in.

She loves to squeeze you in tight headscissors and not let go when you tap. (She won't hurt you either she knows her strength but loves to push you to your limit)

She's very fun to session with and definitely worth the experience. I hope I'll get a chance to meet her again very soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vfx For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-21, 14:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've had a few sessions over the years with Zoe. Of course it's a lot easier to meet her here in Europe. Not much is to be said about her looks, she's definitely one of the most beautiful wrestlers out there.

i first met her in 2014 and last time in summer of 2021. She has definitely gotten a little more cocky and less merciful over time. She's the queen of headlocks, nobody does them quite like Zoe and her pins/breastsmothers are the tightest I've ever been in.

She loves to squeeze you in tight headscissors and not let go when you tap. (She won't hurt you either she knows her strength but loves to push you to your limit)

She's very fun to session with and definitely worth the experience. I hope I'll get a chance to meet her again very soon.
Totally agree. I had the same experience with her smothers/pins. Extremely tight, and she definitley knows what she's doing.
Old 10-Sep-23, 13:01
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I contacted her recently and she said she doesn't do any real wrestling matches. Is it fantasy wrestling only?
Old 15-Sep-23, 05:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I contacted her recently and she said she doesn't do any real wrestling matches. Is it fantasy wrestling only?
She may not do competive sessions, but when I sessioned with her, it was geared torwards an escape challenge. So I would consided that semi-comp.

If you session with her, you won't be dissappointed. She's great at what she does. I had her grapevine me and boy did she deliver, as you can see from the pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230915-002240.jpg (192.7 KB, 241 views)
Old 15-Sep-23, 20:45
Points: 2,535, Level: 20 Points: 2,535, Level: 20 Points: 2,535, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She may not offer 100% competitive, but she agrees to do semi-competitive and she is good and big, she always wants to dominate you and beat you. Furthermore, her scissors are very strong, in my last sessions with her I have really suffered from them, and she can be sadistic and cruel, ignoring the taps if you wish.
The Following User Says Thank You to sleeper2000 For This Useful Post: