Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-18, 21:58
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default After-Effects of Fulfilled Fantasies

I’m curious as to whether you guys have experienced any long-term effects to your psyche or personality due to having fufilled soome or all of your deepest fantasies. This is especially for those who have had numerous sessions.

I’m not aiming for positive or negative results, just generally curious. Ironically for me if anything the lines of “positive" and “negative” have become permanently blurred when it comes to sexuality as a result of these.

I read a question somewhere else on the Internet, where people posted their deepest fantasies that they also said they would never fulfill. I wonder what they feel the results would be if they lived out their fantasy, what were they afraid of. I know some of us have been on both sides.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 00:52
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: After-Effects of Fulfilled Fantasies

Interesting question, I have an arm fetish and for many years fantasized about being sleepered by a sexy woman, so much so that I would become very infatuated with women I knew socially who looked like good sleeper hold artists. Having fulfilled my fantasy several times, it definitely helps me not be so obsessed with the fetish. I still greatly appreciate a woman with nice arms, but I know that for $300 I can have another, similarly attractive woman choke me into dreamland.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 02:22
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Great question!

I still love my fantasies, but once fulfilled, many of the somewhat "vanilla" ones don't do as much for me anymore. They still do it for me...just not nearly to the same degree as when they were forming during my youth.

I have found myself exploring my limits more and more, but it's tough to say whether that's a result of having checked off so many boxes of my wish list or whether it's a progression that would've happened naturally even if I'd never enjoyed any fantasy whatsoever.

As for my "deepest fantasies", they'll remain exactly where they are and I am completely at peace with that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 03:58
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have fulfilled almost all of my realistic wrestling-related fantasies. I realize how lucky I am, because my health has declined recently, so I wouldn't be able to do some of those things now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle_G For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 04:12
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I experience very strong psychological after-effects of living out fantasies of all sorts, including wrestling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 07:13
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I had strong fantasies all my life - fantasies I never expected to be able to fulfill.

Then I discovered session wrestling about 6-7 years ago - and suddenly all of my fantasies became a lot more realistic/achievable. It was more the feeling after my first session (rather than the discovery of session wrestling) that changed things for me. I went to the session expecting to have to let the girl win. She legitimately destroyed me without any help from me - and in a much quicker time than I thought possible. It was awesome.

Since then I have got to live out many fantasies and feel like the luckiest person alive.

Some fantasies have faded a little and other have grown. I think this is both due to hormonal changes (getting older) and due to the natural desire to want to experience new things. Once fantasy X is fulfilled, I tend to move onto fantasy Y.

Edit:
Just wanted to add that the overall trend in terms of 'strength of fantasy' has been downward with time. Probably due to both ticking off boxes and hormones/age. Hard to disentangle the two.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 08:27
Darren1

I don't really have any extreme fantasies, I just like wrestling women, the only negative effect is the money that could have been spent on something else, but the positive is the memory of the experience
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 08:31
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Having started up with sessions again this year, I've definitely experienced some psychological effects. I'm someone who craves excitement, which is harder to come by when you're a suburban-dwelling dad with a demanding job. Sessions have been a good outlet for that. I'd even say things have improved a little in my marriage because my mood has been better.

But I sometimes feel a little weird for a few days after getting tortured and knocked out - very reflective, wondering where my life is going, that kind of thing. I also feel like sessions are starting to take over my life and I'm spending too much time in fantasy land. It's not just the actual sessions, but the arrangements, anticipation, memories...

I would also echo the comments on losing my desire for more vanilla pleasures.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 12:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I experience very strong psychological after-effects of living out fantasies of all sorts, including wrestling.
Care to share any of that, like good or bad?

- - -

I think it's a great question, but I'm not sure exactly how to answer. I had lots of fantasies when I was young, several fulfilled, some not. Now that I'm older, I don't have as many desires to try crazy things.

I've had both positive and negative after effects, more often positive.

Early on, I didn't realize this was a fantasy so much. It was my 2nd or 3rd session ever, I wrestled Ziggy and she was the first lady who was my equal on the mats, maybe a tiny bit better.

At one point she got me in an armpit smother. I was a young horny kid, maybe late 20s/early 30s, but I was still a kid in many ways. I had a job at that age, so I some had money.

I didn't ask her to armpit smother me, we were just wrestling and she had the advantage, wrapped her arm behind my neck and smothered me with her armpit. As I said, it wasn't a fantasy exactly as I'd never articulated it, but I liked women's armpits and the act of being held somewhat imobile and not breathing, or difficulty breathing by an armpit over my mouth and nose, it was kind of like a fantasy fulfilled and it was a very nice moment and a nice memory after the session.

Repeating it was never quite as fun, but having it done the first time, only my 2nd or 3rd session ever, when I wasn't expecting it, was kind of amazing. I don't think it would have been that special if I'd done more sessions.

Another time, I had a fantasy about being trampled and crushed by 2 ladies, together they weighed almost 300 lbs and while I thought it would be fun, it was more just painful and hard to breath. I passed out under their weight 2 or 3 times, which was kind of intense. That session, which was a double session and kind of expensive, wasn't all that fun or a good memory.

Another time I did a beatdown with 2 ladies. I was kind of heart-broken of a breakup in a relationship I shouldn't have been in, and them jumping on me and kicking me was just what I needed. It was kind of awesome. My only regret is that I didn't get a film of that session. I'd have liked to have seen it.

Another time I fulfilled a face sitting fantasy with a beautiful dominatrix, where I asked her to stay over my mouth and nose 10 seconds past tap, and that was amazing, but repeating it with another lady a year or two later, I just wanted to breath. I loved the facesitting, but not the lack of breathing. It wasn't the same the 2nd time.

More often than not, fulfilling the fantasy is fun and a good memory. Sometimes it's a one time thing. Repeating it doesn't really work as well.

That's my 2 cents on this.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 11-Oct-18 at 12:27.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 13:43
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also feel like sessions are starting to take over my life and I'm spending too much time in fantasy land. It's not just the actual sessions, but the arrangements, anticipation, memories...
I can relate to a lot of what you said. I was in a downright-bad marriage and doing these enabled me to put up with a lot of BS at home and at work, probably extended my marriage a little bit which is not necessarily good but alas.

I have very intense daydreams now of session flashbacks. It's almost like those have replaced the intense fantasies.

As for vanilla stuff, I still had a strong desire for that but it's starting to wane only in recent months (I have been sessioning almost five years now). I don't know if that's tied to sessioning or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another time I fulfilled a face sitting fantasy with a beautiful dominatrix, where I asked her to stay over my mouth and nose 10 seconds past tap
That reminds me of a session with Rapture where she maintained the facesit until involuntary convulsions, ignoring taps. Arekah will often make me lift her up, knowing I can only do it enough to sneak a quick breath before resuming.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post: