Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-17, 12:00
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts
Default Re: Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

i will finish this next chapter soon, I promise
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-17, 18:34
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

Here some ideas for future female competitors:
Ex Military female competitor:
Curvy Ass Thick Pawg (like 180-200lb):
female powerlifter (lighter in weight, but strong).

And if our champ ever loses he will for-sure need a redemption match.

Maybe add in winner fucks loser and you can only win by submitting your opponent.
Opponents being exhausted after the match.
Like a female competitor starts dry humping the champs ass and slapping her pussy until she cums (talking dirty calling him her bitch and forcefully kissing the champ). Female cum-shot to the face or in a rematch our champ does a cum shot also.
Maybe rules can be changed when it comes to separate matches.
Almost naked Female Bear Hug (body parts compressed against each other). Male or female humiliation picking people up by the hair, start face fucking them until they cum and taunt them.
Old 08-May-17, 18:46
Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnywrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i will finish this next chapter soon, i promise
please do!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to paulfrank00 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-17, 02:41
Banned
Last Achievements

dieing with anticipation
Old 24-May-17, 18:29
Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23
Last Achievements

When is the sequel????
The Following User Says Thank You to Thejuggler For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-17, 23:57
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

When I told Mom what I had committed us to she was less enthusiastic than I had thought. Coming clean to the audience that we were mother and son, only months after she had wrestled me naked and to a cum submission, made her uncomfortable. Fortunately she couldn’t hide how much she wanted to take on the mother daughter team I described. In fact, the way she probed me about the “hot Italian mom”, as I described her, made me think she was even keener than me to get into the ring and into a hard clinch with that lady wrestler. But true to her competitive nature, she made me promise to take the match seriously – which meant a lot more practice wrestles in the weeks that followed, and for once none of them were sexual in nature. A lot of hard grapples, both of us turned on if mom’s hard nipples and my erection were anything to go by, but all of these matches just ended in sweaty submissions. I didn’t keep count, but I reckon Mom was actually ahead by a small margin.

The night could not come soon enough for me. We were the third match of a night of three “family ties” matches. This was a particularly exclusive night, very expensive by all accounts, at a bigger (and even further away) venue to the last. I guess the distance suited Mom – even less chance of getting spotted – but I could see her wondering if she had made a mistake. I kept her mind off such thoughts and on the match in hand.

The first match of the evening was a brother vs sister match, apparently the same siblings who had cancelled the night Mom and I debuted. Matt was lean, toned and tanned, short cropped blonde hair, wearing a silver thong. His sister Liz had a milky white skin, shoulder length brown hair, and although slightly shorter looked slightly broader shouldered. If I had to guess, I would say she was a cross-fit girl. She also wrestled topless wearing a black thong. Both looked a couple of years older than me, ie. early twenties, but not by much.

I have to say, initially I was unimpressed with their wrestling. They came at each other more like a catfight, shoving, grabbing, trash talking. I could see there was genuine sibling rivalry but it wasn’t much of a turn on. That all changed when they went to the mat however. They locked around each other liked coiled serpents. First Matt had the advantage, flattening Liz face down to the mat as he got on top of her and tried to apply a rear choke, which soon arched her back to be more of a camel clutch. He started rocking against the small of her back with his hips, and reached around with his spare hand and gave her left breast a vicious squeeze.

Liz somehow twisted and flipped him off, and was on him like a cat. She took his hands above his head and locked in her heels under his knees – the first stages of a brutal grapevine. Their groins mashed together and Matt looked like he was straining towards a submission. Liz increased the intensity of the hold with some thrusts, asserting her breasts towards his face.

I guess Matt was actually the stronger sibling though because he finally engaged his arms against hers for great effect. Fingers laced together he slowly forced her body up away from him, until he started to break apart the grapevine, and then turned her, grimacing, off of him and onto her back. But he didn’t break the grip. Instead he just coolly forced her flat onto her back and mounted her breasts in a school boy pin. Only then did he release her hands. He took a moment to whisper something that only she could have heard, before shuffling his knees around her head and rolling back, forcing her face against his clearly bulging crotch. A slick figure four headlock later and Liz was tapping out furiously... panting as she slapped his thighs for release whilst the bell rang out her defeat to her brother.

Not a bad start to the evening, I thought, even though I would have rather the luscious liz had been the winner.

************************************************** *************************************************

The second match of the night was a father vs daughter match. When I heard this I was both intrigued, but also uncomfortable. As much as my matches with my Mom were a taboo I felt comfortable breaking, I didn’t feel the same with the genders reversed.

As it turned out, it was not the sordid affair I had imagined. Lily was 25 and although only 5’5 she was built like a champion – I would say 170lbs… not a body builder, but someone whose biceps and quads out shone most guys her age. Her dad, Simon, was a few inches taller but with none of the muscles of his daughter. Maybe he was a runner, or maybe he was a wrestler back in the day whose best days were behind him. He looked like he had been cajoled into doing this, wearing traditional blue wrestling trunks from pro-style matches that looked almost too big for him. His daughter wore a white sports bra and thong combo, which accentuated her bigger physique.

That second match was as one-sided as it sounded. From the bell the poor guy stood no chance. She flipped, headlocked, arm wrenched, lifted and slammed him around the ring. To his credit he took the punishment, and even at one stage managed to counter his daughter’s attack with a nifty snapmare which he turned into a surfboard stretch – foot firmly between her shoulder blades as he pulled back her arms. Seeing her shriek and hammer her feet against the canvas in pain made me think the older man was going to claim the submission, and if she hadn’t been glistening with sweat from rag-dolling him around the ring I think she would have submitted, but she wrenched and slipped her arms out before breaking.

Now Simon was for it. As they circled again Lily pulled him into a tight standing clinch, then a bear hug, then she lifted him clean off the mat and over his knee with a thud. She pushed on his chin and inner thigh, bending him mercilessly. For all I know he submitted but she rolled him off to the mat and straddled his back to apply a camel clutch. When he tried to bury his chin in the mat, she slipped off her sports bra and used it like a reign to get under her dad’s chin and was nearly throttling him as she leant back. The ref intervened – Lily casually threw aside her sports bra, still straddling him – she didn’t need the clutch to get her submission. Getting to standing she pulled back his wrists and stepped on the backs of his knees. I could see his head shaking as he mouthed “no”! But it was all over as Lily rolled back to the canvas and hoisted her dad into a ceiling hold. He yelled his submission over and over ... "I give! I give! Uhhhhhhh.... the bell, please!!!! Submission!!!!" as the bell rang out Lily’s victory, before the ref again intervened, telling Lily to break the hold, and the bare-breasted grappler kicked off her dad into a crumpled heap. She didn't even wait for him to pick himself up before exiting the ring - fist pumping the crowd as she pushed through the ropes, the sweat glistening off her sculpted chest. I could only imagine that she would probably have destroyed me in the ring in similar fashion, and glad for the opponents I had instead.

Speaking of which...

The commentator took to the centre of the ring. “And now” she said, to a suddenly hushed audience “the match you’ve all been waiting for”… The butterflies in my stomach multiplied as I waited in silence with my mom for our cue...

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 30-May-17 at 00:05.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 04:21
Banned
Last Achievements

thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 11:20
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

Thank you very much for such well-written and exciting stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 22:33
ap643

Looking forward to this!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 23:54
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This is definitely in my top 5 stories I have read on here and may even be #1!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm