Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Mar-17, 21:57
lexicon

Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

Sister!
Old 23-Mar-17, 16:35
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Why no both, sister and female friend?
You had a friendly erotic tussle with your female friend. Your sister discover you 'fighting' half naked. You are winning. Your sister take off some clothes and join the fray, turned the tables against you. Next, she french-kiss your girlfriend. She become red and your sister say she kiss better than you. You kiss your girlfriend and ask: Who is the best kisser? Your girlfriend answer is: I’m not sure, please kiss me again both of you. This time, after two long, wet, sweet, kisses, with a lot of hugs, fondles and pawing, your girlfriend say sister kiss much better than brother. You, enraged, attack your sister and after rough fight, you had the upper hand until your girlfriend choose side and attack you.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-17, 01:15
Milkas

I vote for sister.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-17, 21:24
dude501

I vote female friend, but I'm happy with whatever. Your stories are great!
Old 27-Apr-17, 09:08
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'd rather see you continue this story :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Boxingstop For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-17, 00:11
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The Next Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingstop [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingstop [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will

Quote:
I will

Added after 1 20 minutes:

The school wrestling tournament was such a success that the student body decided they would hold a tournament from now on during the last weekend of every month. The next month's tournament was fast approaching and I decided that I would be entering again in order to redeem myself. Dani made the last tournament so popular that so many girls entered the next tournament that they had to make two separate draws. The second tournament was for people that weren't expected to be as good at wrestling as the ones in the first tournament.
However, the number of guys that entered the tournament declined massively after everyone saw what Dani was able to do to some of the strongest and most athletic guys last time. I decided to enter the first tournament again, and I arrived at the gym on the first morning of the tournament to check the board with the tournament bracket. I saw that I was seeded 3rd out of 16 in this tournament, after my losses against Dani and Rachel. However, I saw Rachel was still seeded below me. Dani, as the defending champ, was the number 1 seed. I saw that I would be facing a sophomore girl named Grace. She was seeded 14 out of 16 and was a soccer player. However, she was not athletic at all, but she was very attractive with an ass nearly as large as Dani's. I was fairly confident she wouldn't be able to use it as well as Dani because of her lack of athleticism. I arrived at our mat and began stretching. After about 5 minutes, Grace showed up and began to strip down to her bikini.

Grace: "You ready for this?" she said as she twirled around. I was shocked as I saw her ass, it looked even better than I remembered, and I had flashbacks of Dani.

Me: "Yeah I'm ready" I said, clearly thrown off by her ample and perfect rear.

Grace: "You seem a little distracted there. I remember how Dani beat you, I'll pin your face under this booty soon enough."

She was so cocky, doesn't she know I'm in a totally different class of athleticism than her. The match began and we started to circle each other. I reached out to grab her and she grabbed by arm with both hands and pulled me forward. Then she swung her leg around my head and clamped her thighs together around my head. I staggered back and forth, trying to stay on my feet in my crouched over position. Despite my efforts, there was nothing I could do as she sat down on the back of my head, pressing my face into the mat. I was getting very worried, due to a new tournament rule, if one wrestler forced the other to tap out in the first round without spending any time on the bottom, the match was over after just one round. I hadn't been able to get any holds on her so that rule would apply if I didn't do something quickly. She still had my arm with both hands and began to twist it away from my body, causing excruciating pain in my pinned shoulder. I let out a panicked groan into the mat. I started to feel despair creep in as I realized I would be forced to tap out against one of the most attractive and unathletic girls in the tournament.

Grace: "Hmm this isn't fun enough"

Me: I managed to grunt back: "what do you mean?"

Grace: "I know you're embarrassed but I wanna really humiliate you, and I made you a promise remember?"

With that said, she used my arm to flip me onto my back and pulled her bikini bottom up tight between her butt cheeks. She used her shins to pin my arms like she'd seen Dani do and used her now free hands to give her large perfect ass a jiggle.

Grace: "Goodnight"

She dropped her ass down onto my face, and all too familiar humiliating sensations returned. I struggled frantically, twisting and turning but had nowhere to go. I realized my demise and stared up at her large ass cheeks planted on top of my face, sheer embarrassment filling my eyes. I tapped several times on her ass, and the match was over.

Grace: "Ha, a one round KO, you really are pathetic for a senior guy. Told you my perfect sophomore ass would be wiped all over your face" she said smiling.

I stared at the ground sheepishly, not able to make eye contact with her at that moment. I quickly walked away, frustrated and humiliated by being sent to the losers bracket in the first round yet again.

Last edited by Wrestler35; 01-May-17 at 00:11.
Old 01-May-17, 02:30
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Goddamnit,your writing and stories are such top notch stuff.
This was a perfect little tease, PLEEEEEASE write more ^_^
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-17, 11:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I love that he was so cocky and arrogant going into the match, certain in his athletic advantage, only to lose so convincingly. And losing to another brutal facesit, too. So damned good. Thank you, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-17, 12:49
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I love this story it is one of the best ones on this forum! Once again he is upset and sent to the losers bracket. Could he possibly face Rachel in a rematch? Or face his younger sister or a female friend next round? Whoever he fights I doubt he'll be able to handle the female's feminine curves either being smother into submission or facesit once again! This story is great!
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-17, 14:09
dude501

Great work! I can't get enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling