Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 17-Dec-11, 08:38
Points: 5,167, Level: 30 Points: 5,167, Level: 30 Points: 5,167, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Introductions

Dear Zweig,

I love strong women barefoot. stronger than men.
Old 17-Dec-11, 13:17
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Hi!

I'm also from sweden. I've liked wrestling involving females for a long time. I dont have to much experience myself. I've used to wrestle a friend alo, but it has been many many years since then. I like most form of wrestling but the hottest is probably some form of wrestling where the girl really gives her all and you can see that she is really using her power.
Old 25-Dec-11, 12:25
Temporary group
Points: 5,350, Level: 31 Points: 5,350, Level: 31 Points: 5,350, Level: 31
Last Achievements

hi zweig,

thanx for providing such an open and surprisingly sharing platform for everyone.

i luv real mixed-wrestling. its my passion. once when my ex and i were fooling around, we started pillow-fighting. that was the first time i experienced the joys of mixed fighting first-hand. that's how i got hooked onto mixed wrestling. we gradually moved on to very mild / slightly competitive wrestling (mostly on my insistence ). the feeling was amazing. i was in heaven. it was the best relationship i'd ever had. we broke off after a few months of dating (maybe the stupidest thing i've ever done ) and so the first-hand experiences were over for me. but ever since my first time, i started surfing web for all things MIXED.
Old 28-Dec-11, 03:25
uboat

HI QLL I love onesided wrestling (fem vs. fem)
Old 29-Dec-11, 10:54
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,251 Times in 493 Posts

Greetings,
I'm a long-time mixed and also F/F wrestling fetishist. I've had a number of sessions over the years and have watched a lot of 8mm films then video tapes and now DVDs. I started a Yahoo group entitled Sheri Whitlow and the 70s because of my fondness for Sheri and 70s wrestling material. Still into that nostalgia, but I'm a big fan of what DWW and others have done since then. I tend to prefer somewhat competitive matches, but I like to see the gal win the great majority of the time. I know from some of my sessions that women most assuredly can defeat men in wrestling. Sometimes we forget that wrestling is a sport requiring skill, not simply an upper-body strength contest. Anyway, thanks to Zweig for creating a great forum.
Old 29-Dec-11, 13:02
rassleme

Welcome brsimmon, I'm a long time member of your Yahoo group. I don't hit Yahoo very often anymore, seems they have done everything they can to kill off much of the wrestling activities and many of the friends I made there have gone.

You bring back fond memories of 8mm films, black and white flyers, Sheri and the rest of the girls from back then. The pioneers of the business, men and women.

Good to see you here.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-11, 15:57
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Hi All,

This is Robin, the owner of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I will hopefully be posting some updates from my sites in this forum in the near future in the Producer's section. If anyone has any questions for me, please contact me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Peace and Love,

Robin
xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-11, 18:06
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Introductions

Hi all,
First let me say I only discovered it a few days ago, but I love this forum! I know I'm repeating a lot of others on this, but still have to say I've never seen such a gathering of like minded people who enjoy the same thing in so many different ways.

I've been into female & mixed wrestling for as long as I can remember. Never knew exactly why, but it's a huge turn on. I love the body contact & fun of a playful, semi comp match & wrestle every chance I get (unfortunately at my age, that's not too often...lol).

I've done a little bit of everything in the field of wrestling, from workout sessions with lady pros to the more erotic type matches with local "companions", & even did a demo tape for a lady friend who's in the buisness.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing some of my experiences & joining in on the discussions. Thanks again to everyone on here for being so open minded. I think I've found my home!
Old 31-Dec-11, 02:29
Le Bon

Hi Le Bon here, am 26 years old, from Belgium and i love strong women
Old 31-Dec-11, 10:48
Temporary group
Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Hi I'm Gregorio, from Italy I'm Mixed wrestling fan too

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling