Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 13-Dec-12, 07:33
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post (CUSTOM REQUEST) Beaten to Tears by Rosamund Pike and September Carrino

Jake was 21 years old and an average guy. He had an average weight for a male his age but he spent way too much time on the computer. One day he was online when he saw an ad ‘Meet September Carrino and Rosamund Pike in person”. He was so excited these women were very beautiful. So he wrote down the details of the address and grabbed his camera. It was about 1 pm at a weird abandoned factory. When he went inside he was wondering if he got the right address because there was no one there. But then out of a small room he seen Rosamund and September walk out. He was getting a boner right then and there. “Hello my name is Jake” he said with anxiety on his voice. “I am positive you know who we are” said September. He got his picture with them and had talked to them. “I guess he is ready” Pike said. Before Jake could say anything September hit Jake with a punch hard enough to knock out a horse. He was on the ground in shock, he couldn’t believe the power behind this gorgeous slim girl. She kept on punching him while he was on the ground WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK, his face was starting to swell and was bleeding. Rosamund came in and hit him with a few punches of her own WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. “You should of known you couldn’t of taken us on”. He was scared “wuh” he managed to blur out before they kept on punching him in the gut WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. Blood was coming out of his lip.
Rosamund grabbed him by the hair WHACK she gave him a kick right in the face. “You know September if we put on our sneakers it will hurt him more when we kick him!” They both agreed that it was a good idea and put their sneakers on. Jake was trying to figure out what the hell was going on. They’re sneakers were on so they started kicking once again SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. He could taste the guts in his mouth. He was trying to catch his breath, but before he could September had wrapped her legs around his head. “Here you can have these as long as you want, but I don’t think you can last 1 minute” she said while squeezing with a python like a grip. He knew she was right as he was already starting to lose breath and consciousness. “Ha Ha, look at his purple face” Rosamund said. He was about to pass out but before he could she let go. Then Rosamund gave him a hard stomp on his face. Tears started pouring out of his eyes, he thought he was going to die. Rosamund looked worried, “Don’t you think he has had enough”. “No he wanted this so he is going to have it” September explained. “When did I say I wanted this” he cried. They looked at each other. “Its on the website moron” Carrino said sarcastically. “NO ITS FUCKING NOT” he yelled. They showed him the website with the paragraph “Ever wanted to kick a celebrities ass, why not show up at 211 Jenele Avenue and see if you can beat September Carrino and Rosamund Pike”. He gasped “All I saw was to meet you two”. They looked at each other with worry “So you didn’t want to fight us” Carrino asked. “No, I am a huge fan of yours, I idolise you”. They both helped him up and apologised to him. They made it up to him by being his dates (yes both of them) to his cousins wedding.

ATTENTION! I am doing all custom requests for free. If you want a free Custom Story message me the details. The top 3 i am good at is:
1. Celebrity Stories
2. WWE/TNA Divas Stories
3. Brother vs Sister stories.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gil0016 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-12, 22:42
Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Default Re: (CUSTOM REQUEST) Beaten to Tears by Rosamund Pike and September Carrino

Brother vs sisters are always awesome, as for WWE i'd love to read a AJ Vickie battle. but at one of their homes and a lot more sexual.
Old 21-Apr-17, 20:54
Points: 1,436, Level: 15 Points: 1,436, Level: 15 Points: 1,436, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Default Re: (CUSTOM REQUEST) Beaten to Tears by Rosamund Pike and September Carrino

cool little story
Old 12-Sep-21, 23:30
Points: 3,365, Level: 24 Points: 3,365, Level: 24 Points: 3,365, Level: 24
Last Achievements

How about you do a story with wrestlers. Let's go with men's champ Roman Reigns vs. Carmella (most beautiful woman). She is in a sexy skirt and heels. They get into an argument backstage and she proceeds to beat the shit out of him.

Tags
beaten, celebrity, kicked, punched.