Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Feb-18, 22:50
JLambert

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very interesting question.
It seems most people who practice the sport don't recognize the erotic aspect. Or they studiously ignore it.
I've always wondered which it is, and what the percentages really are.
On the other hand, you can see a whole lot of pictures on the Internet of wrestlers with erections...
So I don't get it, either. I'm pretty new to a BJJ/Judo gym where there are about eight women, ages 16-30, who are there regularly. One of them is a girl that I'm seeing.

I'm turned on by all of it. Sometimes these women come in wearing nothing but jog bras and tight yoga pants or shorts. I'm watching and listening to the other guys (probably 20) for a reaction, but I haven't seen anything. I've heard just a little bit of regular locker-room talk, but that's it.

So either these guys hide it really well, or they actually aren't turned on by beautiful women grappling with each other and with them, or they're just desensitized. I don't know. I know I'm considering not even going there on some evenings because I'm paranoid that I'm going to pop an erection at the wrong time. But it's just so damn hot, I keep coming back.
Old 01-Feb-18, 23:59
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I don't get it, either. I'm pretty new to a BJJ/Judo gym where there are about eight women, ages 16-30, who are there regularly. One of them is a girl that I'm seeing.

I'm turned on by all of it. Sometimes these women come in wearing nothing but jog bras and tight yoga pants or shorts. I'm watching and listening to the other guys (probably 20) for a reaction, but I haven't seen anything. I've heard just a little bit of regular locker-room talk, but that's it.

So either these guys hide it really well, or they actually aren't turned on by beautiful women grappling with each other and with them, or they're just desensitized. I don't know. I know I'm considering not even going there on some evenings because I'm paranoid that I'm going to pop an erection at the wrong time. But it's just so damn hot, I keep coming back.
I suspect the guys on this forum are actually a minority. Most men are turned on by submissive women. A woman fighting is the polar opposite of that. I can't count how many times I've seen in YouTube comments or elsewhere on the internet where a commenter will suggest a woman must be a lesbian to be so dominant, or that women shouldn't be fighting at all.

Totally relate to your feelings though.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-18, 21:18
tc1

A few times.

I trained in karate/kickboxing in my teens and lost some close sparring matches and I won several, too. When I grappled in my 20s I did get tapped out a couple of times by some skilled women. The only one that really bothered me was the one that my wife witnessed at the dojo where I got tapped out (arm bars and chokes) several times by a woman right in front of my wife who was watching from the side of the mat. My wife couldn't stop smiling at it.

I think I was about ten. My sister was mouthing off to me once and I told her that I was going to kill her/hurt her/whatever threat came out of my mouth at the time. I charged her, ducking my head down as I was going for her legs to tackle her. As I was coming toward her, she kicked me in the face and I fell onto my back, covered my face with my hands, and cried. If you consider that a fight, I lost. My mother told her friends about it and one of them teased me.

The worst was Jenny, when we were 13. She picked the fight, but I obliged, thinking I'd beat her. I was going to push her down a couple of times but she started windmilling punches. I tried throwing some but missed and she connected several, about my head, mouth and the last one was in the left eye. With that one, she laid me out on the yard. Neighborhood kids saw it, her friends saw it and so did mine. The worst part was that her mother watched. Jenny blacked my left eye. She was the hero of the afternoon, beating up a boy. I truly thought I'd win that one but she beat me up very decisively.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 04:32
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Several times... the girl I dated in Highschool, Meg, was very aggressive and fit. She did a lot of swimming and had really powerful legs, and at 19 I was only about 145 pounds. So needless to say, she could toss me around like a toy, and she loved it. I started working out and put on some healthy muscle in my 20s. I always dated athletic girls, some of whom definitely could’ve beaten me in leg strength, but my current gf, Jessica, is the only girl since Meg that I’ve wrestled with and I’m no match for her. She’s about 6 feet, and around my weight of 180 lbs. She runs and works out with a personal trainer. She holds the wall-sit record at her gym at 30 minutes and some change. So her quads and thighs are pretty unbelievable. She can also max out the adductor/abductor machine at around 300 lbs doing sets of 10. I’ll post a video when I figure out how. There are some surprisingly strong girls out there, but Jess is the only girl I’ve dated who my other friends know and acknowledge she could beat them. And she loves that. She loves that my guy friends are intimidated by her
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 19:14
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I did many years ago, though it was an interesting situation. I played and reffed in a summer basketball league (bad player/good ref!) when I was in high school and college, and a little bit after. The summer after I graduated high school, I was reffing the championship game of our league, which included one woman. She was a year ahead of me in school, so she'd completed her freshman year in college. She was a Division I player on a full-ride. In those days, freshmen couldn't play on the varsity team, but she was the leading scorer on the freshman team and one of the leading rebounders. So, for our summer league, she was among the best players, but definitely not the best.

She was about 5-10 and very aggressive. Late in the championship game, I called a foul on her for charging and waved off the basket she'd score. To me, it seemed a pretty clearcut call. She didn't think so and really argued tremendously. I walked away and she followed me, shouting. She was very angry. We were casual friends, knew each other in HS and lived in the same neighborhood, and nothing had ever happened bad between us.

She just wouldn't let up on the complaining, and some of her teammates were trying to pull her away. She finally called me the C-word and I immediately gave her a technical. That basically ended the game in favor of the other team.

The game ended and I tried to leave and she got in my face, wanting to fight. I'm 6-2 and at that time, probably 155-160. She was 5-10 and I don't know her weight, but I'd guess like 145-150. Anyway, she was really insistent on trying to fight me and I was trying to get away. Guys got between us and broke it up. Instead of leaving from the front of the park, I decided in order to get away to walk home through the woods, which were behind the park. Apparently, she knew what I was going to do, came up ahead and met me on the path. No one was around but the two of us.

She was yelling at me and angry and trying to fight. I told her I'd never hit a woman, or really anybody. I'm just not the fighting type.

As I tried to get past her, she swung and hit me, hard, in the face. I said some not so nice things, but didn't hit back. She punched me again and then kicked me in the groin. I went to all four and she threw a few more punches before spitting on me and walking away. I never threw a punch or did anything.

Did that incident cause me to be interested in MvF? Who knows. I thought about it a lot in the weeks after it happened, and wondered if I should have done something (e.g., fought back, defended better). But that was my one and only experience in that realm.

I later found sessions and really enjoy that! :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 19:24
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did many years ago, though it was an interesting situation. I played and reffed in a summer basketball league (bad player/good ref!) when I was in high school and college, and a little bit after. The summer after I graduated high school, I was reffing the championship game of our league, which included one woman. She was a year ahead of me in school, so she'd completed her freshman year in college. She was a Division I player on a full-ride. In those days, freshmen couldn't play on the varsity team, but she was the leading scorer on the freshman team and one of the leading rebounders. So, for our summer league, she was among the best players, but definitely not the best.

She was about 5-10 and very aggressive. Late in the championship game, I called a foul on her for charging and waved off the basket she'd score. To me, it seemed a pretty clearcut call. She didn't think so and really argued tremendously. I walked away and she followed me, shouting. She was very angry. We were casual friends, knew each other in HS and lived in the same neighborhood, and nothing had ever happened bad between us.

She just wouldn't let up on the complaining, and some of her teammates were trying to pull her away. She finally called me the C-word and I immediately gave her a technical. That basically ended the game in favor of the other team.

The game ended and I tried to leave and she got in my face, wanting to fight. I'm 6-2 and at that time, probably 155-160. She was 5-10 and I don't know her weight, but I'd guess like 145-150. Anyway, she was really insistent on trying to fight me and I was trying to get away. Guys got between us and broke it up. Instead of leaving from the front of the park, I decided in order to get away to walk home through the woods, which were behind the park. Apparently, she knew what I was going to do, came up ahead and met me on the path. No one was around but the two of us.

She was yelling at me and angry and trying to fight. I told her I'd never hit a woman, or really anybody. I'm just not the fighting type.

As I tried to get past her, she swung and hit me, hard, in the face. I said some not so nice things, but didn't hit back. She punched me again and then kicked me in the groin. I went to all four and she threw a few more punches before spitting on me and walking away. I never threw a punch or did anything.

Did that incident cause me to be interested in MvF? Who knows. I thought about it a lot in the weeks after it happened, and wondered if I should have done something (e.g., fought back, defended better). But that was my one and only experience in that realm.

I later found sessions and really enjoy that! :-)
Great story! What did she look like?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 21:08
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thin but athletic build, not a knockout by any means but an average looking person.
Old 09-Mar-18, 22:33
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I suspect the guys on this forum are actually a minority. Most men are turned on by submissive women. A woman fighting is the polar opposite of that. I can't count how many times I've seen in YouTube comments or elsewhere on the internet where a commenter will suggest a woman must be a lesbian to be so dominant, or that women shouldn't be fighting at all.
Not trying to side track the thread but I'm going to disagree. It may seem like that's the case because guys have to be...well "guys". Youtube and Facebook comments are full of insecure ego centric males getting their panties all up in a bunch when a woman beats a man at ANYTHING. Grant it, yes, there are plenty of guys that like submissive women, and perhaps most guys aren't fantasizing about getting their ass kicked by a woman on a regular basis like we do on this forum, but I'd be willing to bet that at least 50% of men out there are turned on deep down by a dominant woman. They may or may not marry that type, but the sexual tension has got to be there just the same, even in a dojo setting. I mean a guy in the office may not like working for his hot female boss on the outside, but on the inside there is that cognitive dissonance happening because he is turned on by her authority. For centuries warriors have thrown themselves at their queen. Besides the fact, there are also plenty of men out there that prefer dominant relationships where the female wears the pants. Now that may or may not translate into the bedroom but it is still a preference for a dominant woman. Don't get me wrong, between me and my wife, I still like to have that edge of control in our relationship, but knowing she can legitimately kick my ass from time to time is the perfect harmony for me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 22:34
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Your last sentence says it all............well put
Old 10-Mar-18, 18:32
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My girlfriend holds a slight edge over me scorewise. But I'm also a guy who likes being dommed.

Tags
beat up by a girl, feet, humiliated, scissor, sister