Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Mar-18, 16:49
Points: 584, Level: 8 Points: 584, Level: 8 Points: 584, Level: 8
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndo46 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My little sister is a swimmer and she has pretty thick arms and broad shoulders. I have never actually fought her, but I think she would annihilate me.
Update: we wrestled and she twisted me like a pretzel lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shawndo46 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-18, 17:24
Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

ive lost at grappling with my wife more times than I can count! Been choked unconscious by her in a REALl no punches aloud grapple! she’s a jiu jitsu blue belt check out my album in my profile 100% legit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-18, 02:16
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strat1970 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ive lost at grappling with my wife more times than I can count! Been choked unconscious by her in a REALl no punches aloud grapple! she’s a jiu jitsu blue belt check out my album in my profile 100% legit.
Dude, are you a musician by chance? Stratocaster? Just wondering. If so, you and I would have something in common..."guitarists married to martial artists". Should be it's own thread..lol. My wife also practiced jiujitsu and kickboxing for a time and is now a brown belt in TKD. As far as answering the poster's question, I'm having trouble with the "real life" part of it. If we are talking about for sport or normal competition, then yes, I've lost to various girlfriends and mostly my wife, that's one of the reasons I married her . I was the bad boy musician that married a badass chick...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-18, 04:28
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

In my life I've been in four spontaneous wrestling matches with girls. Won three, lost one.

The one I lost was back in high school. Volleyball player, you ask? Maybe soccer? Nope. I got fucking pinned at a debate prep.

We were hanging out this girl's house going through boxes of evidence and writing obnoxious squirrely 1ACs. There were four of us, three girls and me. I was 15, my debate partner was also 15, and the two other girls were 16.

At some point, I got in a silly playful dispute with one of the 16 year olds over a pen. She was a Chinese girl - my best guess is she was 5'4" and 140 pounds. So naturally I thought of her as kind of fat. I was probably 5'6" and 130 pounds back then.

It was over incredibly fast. It doesn't make a great story. I was taunting her, yanking the pen away from her when she went to grab it, and finally she just full-on tackled me, spun me around, shoved me to my stomach face-down on the carpet, upside-down grapevined my legs, and pinned my wrists. I tried to squirm out of it but she just locked it right on. So five seconds into the match, I couldn't move *at all*. I was trying to roll her off, trying to get my knees under me, but she just had me nailed to the floor, eating carpet. I could pretty much wiggle my fingers and that was it.

So her debate partner, the other 16 year old girl, just walks over, plucks the pen out of my hand and says "Yoink!" and the Chinese girl gets off me and reclaims it and they just sit back down and go back to prep.

I was trying to play it off as a joke but I was so fucking red-faced and embarrassed. It wasn't sexy to me at all at the time. Just humiliating, like... I should have been able to beat that Chinese debate nerd, and even if I couldn't beat her, it shouldn't have taken her five goddamn seconds to render me completely helpless.

It became *very* sexy like a month later. Funny how brains work.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-18, 05:37
Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

My first experience was that we were having a neighborhood snowball fight. I was a smaller kid for my age which I think was around 12. An older girl in the neighborhood was a known Dyke lesbian among the neighbors. Anyway I hit her with a snowball and she chased me and pushed me back onto a little snow bank hill so that I was kind of bent over backwards and she jumped on my stomach pinning me down and holding my arms down tight. In that position I was completely pinned and helpless and could not move. She just stared down at me and I stared up at her. We were both breathing heavy still from the chase. I strained to push my pelvis up to move her off but the only thing I felt move was a twitch in my dick. She must have felt something because she then grabbed a handful of snow and rubbed it hard in my face. Then she got off of me just leaving me there all red faced and pushed into a snow bank. As she walked away she said "that is what you get for messing with me little boy" That was my first time beaten by a tough girl. There were more as a kid and also more as an adult.
The Following User Says Thank You to stradled1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-18, 13:35
Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dude, are you a musician by chance? Stratocaster? Just wondering. If so, you and I would have something in common..."guitarists married to martial artists". Should be it's own thread..lol. My wife also practiced jiujitsu and kickboxing for a time and is now a brown belt in TKD. As far as answering the poster's question, I'm having trouble with the "real life" part of it. If we are talking about for sport or normal competition, then yes, I've lost to various girlfriends and mostly my wife, that's one of the reasons I married her . I was the bad boy musician that married a badass chick...lol
Im not a musician but I do play guitar! Yes Stratocaster, lol yeah I suppose your right would be a good thread! Yes I can see what you mean about the real life thing. so I suppose it’s not a real fight? But The angle I was coming from was that iv had a real grappling fight with my wife and lost. So yeah I guesss although it was competitive it’s not a real fight? Nice one don’t blame you lol
Old 17-Aug-18, 18:22
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I have lost against my sister. Shes almost 19 now and close to 6 feet. She turned into a vegan and sport obsessed bitch the last 2 years. Now she trains almost every day, has developed slightly visible abs and muscles on her legs. Also her back is very broad for a girl, since shes tall and has an athletic build. She also became more dominant, since she figured out, that she is the stronger of us (im 24 and dont live at the same place, but weve wrestled when i was at home). Basically she destroyed me, which was surprising for me, because im 6.4 and 200 lbs, and shes more like 145 lbs. Long story short: she fought me in a sportsbra and a spandex and i thought that would be no problem since shes my sister, but i never fought in real life against a girl before and it was always just a fetish for me. But as she took me down on my back to the ground and mounted me (just like the girl on top position) ive started to get a hardon... i was so fucking embarassed that she could feel that, that i "accidentially" forgot to defend my throat so ive just let her choke me shortly and tapped out in the hope, that she didnt feel my erection. But since she havnt had a boyfriend before and my dick isnt that large, at least she showed no signs, that she felt it. So it was a defeat for me in the match but at least i know know, that i should never fight her again (i wouldve lost anyways, she got me to the ground like 10 seconds after the fight started).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deinemutter For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-18, 20:49
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

lost to a girl when I was on the wrestling team in highschool then defeated many times later in life when I did BJJ for a bit. All told lost to maybe 30-40 girls in wrestling, bjj and armwrestling
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-18, 02:06
Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28
Last Achievements

A Swedish girl kicked my ass once playing tennis.
The Following User Says Thank You to Todd_Jeffrey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-18, 06:13
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

It's never really come up as an adult, but that's mostly because I never put myself in those situations. As a kid though, I was often humiliated, bullied and beat up by girls. Even in high school. In fact, it seemed to only happen more and more the older I got.

Tags
beat up by a girl, feet, humiliated, scissor, sister