Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-18, 18:08
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Just be weird!

If you think you're "weird", there's nothing wrong with being weird, unless YOU think there is something wrong with it.

I've seen a bunch of posts here and other places over the past year from guys seeking advice on dating wrestlers, finding female partners for fun wrestling, and just dating, in general. A lot of the responses are always in the realm "Oh, don't do this" or "Don't do that!" and so many times there's this fear element included from the guy giving the advice - "Careful, if you do X, it will weird her out".

*facepalm*

Yes, there are general guidelines for good behavior. When you meet a woman for the first time, if you start groping or sniffing her without (or even with) permission, that's likely not going to endear her to you. But, you see, there is a difference between being weird and being rude. Invading someone's personal space on a first meeting is rude, period. Don't be rude.

As I've said a couple of times before, only you can determine how important your wrestling/fetish interest is to you. If you're participating on this site, I doubt you're a level 1 or 2, but that's just my impression. And if you're a 7 - for the sake of argument, 7s have done at least 1 session - that means this shit means more than just a little bit to you. So if you're at the point of your life where you'd like to pursue an actual adult relationship, why not put it out there for any potential mates? Who knows, maybe she is weird, too.

Not everyone wants the same type of happiness, but I love being in an honest relationship with a woman who totally gets me. Stop trying to squeeze vanilla women into the fantasies you'd rather enjoy with someone else. They have to be themselves, too. But please note: I never would've been able to live this fantasy existence had I not been crystal clear about what I liked from very early in our relationship. The balance is perfect and we work well together, because I'm allowed to be as weird as I want to be and all she does is love me more and more.

Weird is the new cool.

Last edited by KillerCrushes; 14-Mar-18 at 19:15. Reason: misspelling
Old 14-Mar-18, 18:21
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Just be weird!

Once again...you the MAN!!! Great post...
Old 14-Mar-18, 18:43
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I agree 110% with everything you said above
Old 15-Mar-18, 07:33
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Totally agree. Honesty is the key.
Old 15-Mar-18, 14:33
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

When the going gets weird,the weird turn pro.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 17:40
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Very well put, Killercrushes! I totally agree! And I have to add, in light of all the #MeToo headlines of successful famous NOT WEIRD guys who spent years doing shitty things to women, I'm very happy to be part of the WEIRD group.
Old 16-Mar-18, 16:08
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Well put. My experience has been, if you treat a lady with respect and show interest in things SHE likes then from my experience as I've said before, virtually ANY woman is willing to wrestle.
Old 16-Mar-18, 16:41
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I think the mistake that a lot of guys make is that they don't seem to be interested in seeing how much the woman enjoys it

When you make it fun for them as well, then they have more interest
Old 17-Mar-18, 01:03
Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you think you're "weird", there's nothing wrong with being weird, unless YOU think there is something wrong with it.

I've seen a bunch of posts here and other places over the past year from guys seeking advice on dating wrestlers, finding female partners for fun wrestling, and just dating, in general. A lot of the responses are always in the realm "Oh, don't do this" or "Don't do that!" and so many times there's this fear element included from the guy giving the advice - "Careful, if you do X, it will weird her out".

*facepalm*

Yes, there are general guidelines for good behavior. When you meet a woman for the first time, if you start groping or sniffing her without (or even with) permission, that's likely not going to endear her to you. But, you see, there is a difference between being weird and being rude. Invading someone's personal space on a first meeting is rude, period. Don't be rude.

As I've said a couple of times before, only you can determine how important your wrestling/fetish interest is to you. If you're participating on this site, I doubt you're a level 1 or 2, but that's just my impression. And if you're a 7 - for the sake of argument, 7s have done at least 1 session - that means this shit means more than just a little bit to you. So if you're at the point of your life where you'd like to pursue an actual adult relationship, why not put it out there for any potential mates? Who knows, maybe she is weird, too.

Not everyone wants the same type of happiness, but I love being in an honest relationship with a woman who totally gets me. Stop trying to squeeze vanilla women into the fantasies you'd rather enjoy with someone else. They have to be themselves, too. But please note: I never would've been able to live this fantasy existence had I not been crystal clear about what I liked from very early in our relationship. The balance is perfect and we work well together, because I'm allowed to be as weird as I want to be and all she does is love me more and more.

Weird is the new cool.
personally I don't have any issues with navigating this. but while on the topic of dating. I feel like the majority of guys on this forum have wives or girlfriends (always find a post about "my gf" or "my wife does this" and et cetera. When I have no luck finding anyone in general. Does the majority of the site have girlfriends/wives? Do any of you guys remember what it was like being single for years on years on years?
The Following User Says Thank You to great For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-18, 04:54
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by great [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
personally I don't have any issues with navigating this. but while on the topic of dating. I feel like the majority of guys on this forum have wives or girlfriends (always find a post about "my gf" or "my wife does this" and et cetera. When I have no luck finding anyone in general. Does the majority of the site have girlfriends/wives? Do any of you guys remember what it was like being single for years on years on years?
I remember my single, scissor-less years quite well! haha! Before I met my wife, the longest I had dated a girl was for about 6 months. And I never had the nerve to open up to her about my wrestling fetish. In fact, I never opened up to any girl I was dating about my wrestling fetish for fear of being considered "weird".

When I was dating my wife (girlfriend at the time) at age 23, I finally worked up the nerve to open up to her after about 3 months of dating. She thought it was a little weird (she still does), but she was willing to indulge me. And she has been scissoring me ever since.

I read so many posts on this forum about men who keep their wrestling fetishes a secret from their girlfiends or even their wives. So sad!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: