Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-12, 06:04
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: What was the first time a girl put you in your place?

I've told the story quite a few times on other sites as this is what got me started. When I was in my early teens, we used to get together, the neighborhood kids, and play wrestling tag team as there were 4 of us. It would be like the wrestling you saw on TV with Hulk Hogan and all those guys, and we'd switch off with who would team with who. Just starting to look at the girls legs at age 13, when a group of the neighborhood GIRLS were passing by and starting to watch us, being summer and them wearing skimpy shorts, you tried to kind of show off a little. Anyway, this group of girls was in the 17-18 range and one of them with particularly nice legs asked if she could try. At that age the guys were all kind of awkward with girls but I actually gathered the courage to say I'd try...figuring I'd win.
So anyway we started wrestling a little and I got her in a headlock...but before I knew what was going on or how, she wrapped her thighs around my face from behind. She was laying on her stomach and my face was stuck in her thighs and I was on all fours pulling and pulling and could not escape. I remember feeling the little prickles of her legs being shaved but a little stubble. I was just plain stuck and at that age getting embarrassed by a girl! Finally after about 10 minutes I popped my face out and I remember her getting up really quick and ready to go and all the crowd looking at us saying "he got out!" I was so embarrassed I just left! The more I thought about it though, the more I remembered how sexy it was having my face trapped in there! I always remember that and thank that girl for doing that to me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-12, 07:18
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Last Achievements

got slapped in face at gym by a girl whos butt i touched, 2nd grade i think...we were all doing laps around gym, girls (all i noticed at the time) nearby laughed. mostly after that i just look unless have express written concent or ordered to do so
Old 28-Sep-12, 10:46
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

I can't remember what started it all, but I think it was in 3rd or 4th grade. A girl in my class use to pick a fight at recess, wrestle me to the ground & put me in a SGP on an almost daily basis. I'd been taught not to fight or wrestle with girls, but in this case I didn't have much of a choice. If I tried to back away or run, she'd just tackle me & get the SGP anyways. It was embarassing, but also a turn on, even at that early age. The teachers would break it up & try to keep us apart, but she'd come after me & kick my ass every chance she got.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sensualwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-12, 14:09
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

First time for me was a longgggggggggg time ago when I was in high school

We were being typical teens and started messing around with one fo the girls, she was a little chunky with sweats on, and th wrestling got more and more intense

We tarded a lot of holds, and sge was very adept at the scissors, but more as a holding mve.

Eventually after about 15 minutes, she got me in a boston crab, and just kept pulling back and back and bending e. I really tried to get out, but th more I tried, the harder she pulled on the crab. Got to th point where I keep cscrea,ing for her to let me out, but shw ould not let go.

Adter about 5 minutes in the hold, she knew she had me beat and finally let go

My first adventure tha started it all ollol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-12, 14:31
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't remember what started it all, but I think it was in 3rd or 4th grade. A girl in my class use to pick a fight at recess, wrestle me to the ground & put me in a SGP on an almost daily basis. I'd been taught not to fight or wrestle with girls, but in this case I didn't have much of a choice. If I tried to back away or run, she'd just tackle me & get the SGP anyways. It was embarassing, but also a turn on, even at that early age. The teachers would break it up & try to keep us apart, but she'd come after me & kick my ass every chance she got.
How long did this go on and how did it end? Did she do it to other boys? My neighbor used to do this to boys all the time. I was older, and I managed to pin her when we wrestled, but I enjoyed watching her overpower and sgp other boys. She did this to boys in her own class up to about 7th-8th grade and to younger boys for a couple more years.
Old 28-Sep-12, 15:11
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

I've had a few experiences over the years, but I think the first was early in elementary school. I used to walk home from school with kids who lived nearby, includng a girl who proved to be one of the strongest kids in my class. Somehow we got into an argument that turned into a physical fight. Neither of us was a fighter, but she showed right away that she had a clear edge in terms of brute force. She pushed me around and then she tackled me and was overpowering me on the ground. I was humiliated by my own helplessness against the power of this girl. I was desparate to find a way out. I found her one weakness -- her ponytail. I grabbed it and yanked as hard as I could. That put her off balance enough that I was able to escape and run away. I never again thought of girls as the weaker sex.

Last edited by del; 28-Sep-12 at 16:11.
Old 28-Sep-12, 15:49
Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31
Last Achievements

For me it all started when I was about 6 years old. My cousin used to come over to my parents' house after school each day as her mother worked and nobody was at her house to watch her. My cousin and I are the same age but she was always bigger and stronger. She used to love to wrestle with me and pin me down. She usually won when we wrestled. A neighbor girl saw us wrestling one day and wanted to try. I guess this one happened when I was about 10 and she was about 8. She and I were about the same size so I thought, why not! It turned out that she was stronger and soon had me pinned. She was loving it! That became a fairly regular wrestling match for us until I hit 18. Yes, she was still beating me. When I went away to college it ended but we had a lot of fun growing up!
The Following User Says Thank You to satellite For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-12, 19:13
Points: 2,558, Level: 21 Points: 2,558, Level: 21 Points: 2,558, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I was the biggest and oldest of a group of lads. One day a newcomer joined us in the Park, but turned out to be a bit of a bully. The others looked to me to sort him out, but he got the better of me. Then one of the lads sister turned up to fetch him home, and seeing him being bullied by this lad, proceeded to fight the boy. He was soon in a classic SGP, and unable to move, while she verbally humiliated him. We never saw him again, and unfortunately I never saw her again either. Suffice to say she had made a great impression on me.
The Following User Says Thank You to martin-oxford1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-12, 08:20
Points: 7,268, Level: 36 Points: 7,268, Level: 36 Points: 7,268, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I was 14 when it happened. She lived just a few houses down from me and we became good friends. We had just finished shooting some hoops so we were sitting down taking a break and she started being hateful with me and I called her a bitch! With me being tall and really skinny she knew she could take me. She grabbed me up and threw me down to the ground, slipped off her flip flops and stood over me for a few seconds then stomped me twice before pinning me to the ground. As she had me pinned, she slapped me a few times and was verbally abusing me as well. I was begging her to stop but she just laughed and then she punched me a couple of times. I was crying a little and begging her to let me go. Before she got off of me I remember her saying, "who's the bitch now?" After that later that night I realized I kind of liked it. Didn't care much about getting punched but I did enjoy her standing over me and then pinning me down. Ever since then I've enjoyed female dominance. I'm now 28.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sub For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-12, 15:19
Points: 20,964, Level: 63 Points: 20,964, Level: 63 Points: 20,964, Level: 63
Last Achievements

For me it was early teens ... maybe 13 or 14? I was always very skinny growing up especially my legs which were total sticks. I was always extremely self conscious about wearing shorts even in the summer time. My 4 year older sister had some really athletic friends who would come over to the house. Being attractive, healthy 18 year old girls in high school ... they always wore tiny athletic shorts ...exposing their tanned muscular legs. That started it all for me. I can distinctly remember one girl riding up on her bike one day catching me in the front yard in jean cuttoffs. The contrast between her muscular legs and mine was so obvious it was awkward. She just kind of looked at me. It was like she felt bad for me. Will never forget that.

So many other examples of that over the years ...