Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-12, 21:24
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default Humiliated by my older sister

Genuine true story
My older sister was babysitting us she was about seventeen I think I was about twelve 12 so my younger sister was ten. Anyway my older sister was supposed to make us a snack but her boyfriend was coming to see her. She was more interested in applying make up and getting changed into a short skirt with black tights and a skimpy top than feeding us. I demanded something to eat. i nagged and nagged her for food until she finally walked in with breakfast cereal and told me to eat it. I refused and demanded a burger or something else hot. She called me ungrateful and demanded me to eat but i again refused.

She went crazy and told me I must eat it or she would make me eat it. I again refused and tried to grab me but i ran off. She finally caught me in the kitchen. She effortlessly threw me down on the floor and stood astride me before lowering herself until she was sat astride me. She was raging and instantly held my arms down then placed both knees over them and applied a perfect chest sitting schoolgirlpin. I was not shocked at how easy she did that to me as she had done it to me so many with equal ease. I was shocked that she had schoolgirlpinned me in such a short skirt but the humiliation was to ge much worse.

She shouted to my younger sis to fetch the breakfast to her. little sis gleefully obliged. She now had the breakfast in her hands as i lay helplessly beneath her. She got some on the spoon and said open wide. I shook my head from side to side to avoid eatin it but then she clamped her stocking clad thighs tight around my face. My head was now clamped tight. Sis lowered the spoon to my mouth i managed to bring both hads over her thighs and cover my mouth in a final act of defiance.

She was getting even angrier now and said" right no more messing about. No more mrs nice girl" and with that both hands were placed tightly under her knees and inner thighs. Then she nudged forward and was know sat on my throat and her crotch pressed humiliatingly into my chin. To add to the humiliation her skirt had ridden right up and i could make out her skimpy knickers from under her stockings. She stuffed the hem of her skirt under my chin to cover up her crotch area and she squezzed her thighs even tighter griiping my face like a vice. I could not move my face at all like this but the funny thing was the silky stockings felt nice against my cheeks.

I was now completely humiliated. There was absolutely no chance of escape so I pleaded with her to get off me. She ignored my plea for mercy and forced the breakfast into my mouth by pinching my nose and waiting for me to open my mouth to breath. I submitted and was forcefead the first spoonfull. "Ok i submit i will eat it please let me up your crushing me" I cried. "Not a chance young man you will eat every last bit of this you ungrateful little shit. Then if you behave and say thankyou for your food I might let you up" she replied. I had to lay there for about 10 minutes completely at the mercy of my older sister who was sat heavily on my upper chest and throat whilst forcefeading me a full bowl of breakfast cereal. Until now I had no idea how hard it was eating laid down, facing upwards with a 120 pound sister sat on my throat and chest.

My little sis was loving all of this and was teasing me all the time through my punishment safe in the knowledge that I was trapped under my older sister. She must have watched with great care and attention because as the years went by she coppied and the bettered the technique of my older sister and turned into the most complete schoolgirlpinner I have ever seen or known as my other stories will testify.

My older sister finally force fed me the last spoonful. She looked down smugly at me and smiled saying "I bet you wish you had been a good little boy now don't you? she patted my cheeks, then hit me on the forehead with the spoon and continued "It did not have end like this with me sitting on you, pinning you down, force feeding you" Tears were welling up in my eyes as she verbally humilated me. I shouted "Get your fat ass off me I can't breath" Sis scoffed "You expect me let you up after insulting me like that. You need to learn some manners boy" She then initiated torture on me. I was introduced for the first time to pressure point torture and many other moves, as she brutalised on me for a further 5 minutes. Tears were almost flowing and I was screaming in agony.

Sis stopped the torture. She ordered me to stop crying. I could not stop the tears at first but she threatened me with more torture if I started crying. I somehow managed to stop the flow of tears. Sis said "Right all you have to do is say sorry for not eating your food and the say thank you for been taught some good manners" I was a very stubborn child. Even though I was very uncomfortable with her been sat on me for such a long time and was struggling for breath. I did not want to submit to her demands. So I remained silent. Sis again made the demands but this time she noticed the time and said "Oh shit he will be here soon. Look you little fucking brat say it or else" She raised both fists a few inches from my nose and threatened me with them both. she continued "I better not have laddered my tights doing this to you. If I have your in even more trouble" She lifted her skirt from her tights and inspected them. She then lifted her shins off my arms and inspected them both before saying "Phew you are lucky they seem fine" as she inspected her shins her thighs were raised uncomfortably onto my nose, eyes and head. I could have momentarily escaped but she would have just re-pinned me with the same minimum of effort as before.

Her boyfriend was due and I knew she meant it. That was it I submitted and said whatever she ordered me to say. She ruffled my hair and said "There, well done, it was not hard to say sorry was it." She was about to get off me but first said "It's a good job my boyfriend is calling round because I was really enjoying doing that to you. If he was not calling round tonight I might have kept you down like that until mum and dad were due back. When I was 12 I hated been schoolgirlpinned but a few months later the hate turned to delight and a few months after that, delight turned to addiction. If she would have done that 6 months later I would have manilulated the situation to orchestrate her to pin me down all night.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-13, 10:40
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Humiliated by my older sister

Amazing!
Old 24-Sep-13, 18:46
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Humiliated by my older sister

Cool. And your little sis was stronger than you too?

BTW, what was your height and weight (and your sister) at the time?