Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 15-Feb-14, 00:45
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts
Talking Girlfriends mom keeps her promise and joins the wrestling

Last weekend we went to meet my girlfriends parents .We where gonna stay there five days.

Her parents live a place it snow a lot, and the last three to four days it har been snowing a lot. It had to be a least 40-50 cm of snow outside their house.

We got there friday late afternoon. Only her father was home when we got there. Her mother was at training. I belive she trains up to three times a week with some friends.

Nothing really happened this evening, except one thing. When her mother came home, me and my girlfriend sat on the couch watching the news.

She was really happy to see us and smiled at us and gave us a hug before she started to put on a little show.

First of, she looked really sweat and tired from the gym. And her body looked pump. She was wearing a grey tights from nike and a singlet.

She told us that they had really worked the thighs and buttocks, and that she felt like a fourty year old. Then she pulled her tights up a little bit turned around so we could see her from behind. And started flexing her butt.

To describe her a little bit more. She is about the same height as my girlfriend. And has the same bodytype. But she has wider hips and more body fat. Her hair is brown and a little bit longer than to her shoulder. And it is always in a ponytail.

When she was flexing that ass i could see that her glutes had not been sleeping over the past years. Her ass is quite big, and with the nike tights you can really see how it is, since its not much hold in there. When she flexed her glutes, her ass rised and you could see the muscles behind the fat.
She turned against us and laughed before she sat down on a pillow at the couch. And when she sat down i could see how her ass swallowed the pillow. The pillow became invisible.

The next morning we where eating breakfast together. My girlfriend was wearing white wool underwear. And her body looks amazing when she wears that kind of clothes. She walks with confident, and you can really see how her thighs and ass is working when she walks. Her mother had on purple wool underwear. And for a 50 year old lady she looks athletic. You can she that she has a lot of muscles on her thighs, and her ass is really big and firm. I know she does a lot of cycling and leg excercises at the gym.

After breakfast her mother suggested that we should shuffle some snow before her my girlfriends dad comes back from home.

We all changed to winter gear before we went out. There was around 25 celsius below zero outside. So it was kind of cold.

When we where shuffling snow my girlfriends mother came over to me asking how it was at work. We started talking and suddenly she pushed me backwards. While we where talking my girlfriend had walked behind me, got down on her knees right behind my legs. So when her mother pushed me and i was gonna take a step back, i fell over my girlfriend and landed on my back in the snow. Before i could get up my girlfriend got me in a position called neon belly. While she held me down she told her mother to sit on my knees. I knew that if they managed to sit down on me i had no chance in the snow. So i tried to push her mom away with my legs. But when i did this my girlfriend changed her position to neon chest before she sat her ass down on my head. My head decreased down in the snow and it got difficult to breath. Then suddenly i felt something heavy on my stomach. Her mom did a butt drop or something on my stomach.

My girlfriend changed her position now sitting high on my chest with her legs pinning down my arms. I tried to twist myself free, but it felt like i was sinking just deeper in the snow.

While they both sat on me they where laughing and pushing snow in my face telling me to fight and get them off. I tried to fight back, but it was really difficult because i had over 300 pounds sitting on me.

Suddenly i came aware of that we where right out in their neigbourhood. And i got really scared because i didnt want any of them to see this (though i really like it at the same time). So i told them that i could shuffle the rest of the snow if they got of me. They laughed at me and my girldfriends mother said ”no, we want the neighbours to see this”. Before she laughed and said it was a deal.

They sat on me for maybe 3-4 minutes before they got of.

They went inside and i shuffled the rest of the snow.

The next day my girlfriend did bjj some training on me. She worked on her mount, her armbar from mount and some triangles. She does this at least one time every week to improve her skills. She does 50 armbars to each side from mount position, and 50 triangles from different kinds of positions. We where training in her parents living room. Her mom was at one of hers friends when we started training, but came back during our training.

When she walked into the living room she asked us if maybe she could join us, and learn some of the moves. She thinks it is really cool that her daughter does bjj.

We told her that it was no problem, and she went upstairs to take of her jeans. When she came back she had on the same clothes as the day before. She sat down on her knees beside us and asked us what she could do. When she sat like this her thighs looked really big. And i was thinking to myself that i would be in big trouble between those thighs.

My girlfriend told her that she could learn her how to apply a proper mount to control a person. Because that was the most ordinary hold used when amateurs play wrestled. She showed the move on me and talked about what was positive and negative with the position. And how to make it difficult for the opponent to get out. Then she told her mom to sit on my hips.

As her mom straddled my hips, i could feel her soft butt cheeks and her weight pressing down. My girlfriend told her once again how to control a person from a mount, and told her that me and her mom could do some light wrestling, and that she could talk her mom through it. We agreed that i could use 50 % of my strength, and that her mom could use all she got.

So when we started i tried to buck her of with my hips a couple of times. But her mom followed my girlfriends advice and had her knees firmly planted to the floor and used her hips to balance on top of me. While her arms where controling mine. My girlfriend gave her some advices, and she manage to move further up on my body pinning my lower chest. She had lifted my arms, so that her thighs was between my arms and the floor. Making it really difficult for me to push her of. Then she lent forward with her upper body, touching the floor with her hands to get a lower center of gravity and bether balance. When we where in this position i tried to use all my strength, but she stayed on top of me.

I belive my girlfriend noticed that, because she told her mother that she was doing great. Then she told me that i could use more strength and try to get her away. Her mom laughed and said ”yeah, try 100%”. I tried to get her of, but she was really pinning me down.

After we had slide around at the livingroom floor, my girlfriend told me to to calm down because she was gonna show her mom the triangle. She guided her mom through the hold from the posiotion she was in. Her mom grabbed my right arm and pinned it over my throat, before she lifted her right leg up and pinned my left arm between her thighs and calves. While she sat like this she moved her left leg further up and pushed her so it was at the same height as my heaf before she moved her right foot underneath me and made a triangle with her legs. When she was in that position she released my arm and sat up. My girlfriend told her about the position and how to control a person and make the person submit. Then she told me to fight all i could. I am over average strong, but i am not a fighter. And when a woman sits on me i get this mixed feeling inside me. On one side i want to get her of, but on the other side i dont. So here i was at the floor with my girlfriends mom sitting on me in a triangle with one of my arms trapped between her thigh and my head. I tried to get her of as i struggled all i got. But i only moved us inches over the floor. Her mom had me really trapped under her ass and between her big thighs.

As she sat there on top of me, only using her hands to get balance she looked awesome. After what seemd to be several minutes of me struggling she lifted my head and squeezed her thighs. I got the feeling of being choked out and tapped at her thighs making her laugh. Before she actually asked me ”oh sweet boy, afraid of getting knocked out by your girlfriends mom?

Then she laughed and got of me and sat next to me.

While sitting next to me her mom asked my girlfriend if she could show her the scissor she was having me in last time. My girlfriend laughed and said of course. And her mom did as she said. She first sat reverse on my chest before she stretched her legs out backwards while leaning forwards. Then slide down in the reverse headscissor position. She layed like this, with my face near her ass for a little time as my girlfriend told her how to apply the move. The importance of getting my neck close to her buttocks to give me less leverage. And that she could start with squeezing her thighs ancles locked, before she could squeeze her butt. My girlfriend told her that she used to squeeze her thighs hard enough to hold me in the position, and that she liked to use her ass to choke me out.

Her mom grabbed my hair and pulled my head up before she locked her thighs. As she did that i could already feel the pressure. She asked me if i was ready and told me that i had to tap when i felt dizzy. As she tightend the grip i could feel my head getting filled with blood. Her mom asked me to try to break the hold. I lifted my arms and tried to get her thighs of my neck but i couldnt move them an inch. While i struggled she laughed and told me that she didnt even squeeze half of what she could. Then she turned her head around and looked at me. Still laughing. Before she told me that it was time to do some butt training. Then she started to squeeze her butt slowly. When she squeezed it she said ”oh god, my ass is swallowing his head. Look at him! Hilariouse”.

Then she started to pump her butt. She made fast squeezes making her ass jiggle. That made me feel really dizzy. And i am sure that if she had kept one of the butt squeezes i would be out on no time. But she only squeezed for maybe half a second each time.

My girlfriend: ”mom, i have to film this”.
Her mom: ”no, no, no filming”.
My girlfriend: ”but it so freaking hilarouse to watch”.
Her mom: ”yep, its fun to wrestle and show boys that we girls are not to mess with”.
My girlfriend: ”haha. Ok. But you have to knock him out”.
Her mom: ”ok.” (she asked me if it was ok. I said yes)
My girlfriend: ”just squeeze your butt together, and i will tell you when to stop”.

Her mom released the reverse headscissor with her thighs. grabbed my head and pulled it up tight between her thighs. Then she started squeezing slowly with her thighs before i could feel her ass starting to squeeze. I dont know how long it took. But that is the last thing i remember before waking up.

When i woke up they laughed at me telling me that i started to snore. Her mom told me that next time we would wrestle, she didnt need any help. And that i should watch out. Before she said something like wrestling is fun.

I do not have any pictures from this. But the last day we where at her parents house, her mom came into our bedroom while we wrestled. I think she knew we where wrestling. And i belive she really enjoys to watch.

When she came in my girlfriend sat on my throat and head at the end of the bed (first picture, taken by her mom).

Her mom wanted to scissor me before we left. She called it ”goodbye scissor” (second picture).

So my girlfriend moved. And her mom stood over me, one thigh on each side of my head while i looked right up at her ass. Then she lifted up my head and squeezed her thighs together before she layed down on top of me. When she was laying, she squeezed so hard that i tapped her ass in panic several times. But my girlfriend shouted ”dont let go, dont let go. He should get to feel how it will be for him when i am 50”.

Her mom laughed before she grabbed my hands pinning them down on the bed squeezing even harder with her thighs. Making me struggle in panic. When i struggled she turned to the side, still squeezing while she said ”youre not getting out of my anacondas”. Before she squeezed her butt one time, tapped my head and let go.

The scissor lasted for about two or three minutes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg straddling on the bed.jpg (8.4 KB, 3559 views)
File Type: jpg headscissor on the bed.jpg (19.0 KB, 3462 views)
Old 15-Feb-14, 01:00
Points: 2,994, Level: 22 Points: 2,994, Level: 22 Points: 2,994, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girlfriends mom keeps her promise and joins the wrestling

I call shenanigans
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladywrestlerson For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-14, 15:41
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Brilliant
Old 12-Mar-14, 20:22
ap643

You are a lucky man, not just a wrestling girlfriend, but one with a mother you can take on too!

The story is great and well written.

More please, with pictures?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-14, 10:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

thank yes, will be posting more

her mom is awesome. very fun. my gf scared me a little bit the other night. she told me that next time we went to her parents, she was gonna get her mom to sit on my face!!

I look forward to that
The Following User Says Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-14, 01:26
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Last Achievements

If her mom does sit on your face you will have to be sure your girlfriend is behind the camera!
Old 18-Mar-14, 06:47
Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Jealous, very jealous.
Old 18-Mar-14, 15:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheny34 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If her mom does sit on your face you will have to be sure your girlfriend is behind the camera!
if i ask her i think it will be odd! i just have to hope that she does it without me asking. but it would be some pretty nice photos
Old 19-Mar-18, 11:16
Points: 1,848, Level: 17 Points: 1,848, Level: 17 Points: 1,848, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The next day my girlfriend did bjj some training on me. She worked on her mount, her armbar from mount and some triangles

have you done anymore headscissors
Old 20-Mar-18, 16:22
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I can't imagine what would happen to you if you got your girlfriend and mother really angry with you..lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post: