Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-17, 07:48
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default The Love of Jobbing (m/f)

Neighborhood Jobber
By Stone

I became a member of our local neighborhood wrestling league as a way to live out my fantasies--and because I was eighteen and still a virgin. Being a scrawny hundred and fifty pound dude they naturally put me in the mixed division since all other guys my age or older could toss me in the air like a frisbee. My first opponent was Becky; we used to go to school together but she never noticed me because I was a freshman when she was a senior. Now she was twenty one and if I thought she was hot then she was practically a goddess now; at 5'4" with flowing curly blonde hair to her mid-back she really earned her nickname Busty Becky since her 34DD's were practically bursting over the top of her red one piece swimsuit.

I was hoping no one would notice I was pitching a tent in my navy blue speedos as we came out of our corners since it had been impossible to tear my eyes away from my opponent's bountiful cleavage. We were in a full sized wrestling ring while the other members--not the full assembly since I was just a rookie and the opening match on a nearly empty Friday night--sat around on steel folding chairs. The league rents out this boxing gym on weekends but despite every juvenile fantasy I had upon joining I was informed many times this is a legit wrestling club; no win-by-orgasm or even post-match facesitting (much to my obvious regret).

Still I didn't care and even though Busty Becky was probably as green as I was the referee--who was actually my old Spanish teacher Ms. Racquel who stuffed her curvy figure into a black and white striped bikini top and black spandex booty shorts that almost blended in with her dark complexion--said she would order us to break and would resume on all fours if she called any fouls. With that we backed up, she blew a metal whistle that hung from a black cord around her neck signaling us to begin.

I was still kind of a shrimp, only 5'7" but I thought I could handle a girl shorter than me until we came out to lock up. I hadn't counted on Becky's speed; she had been a former cheerleader and I guess stayed in shape because when I tried to make a grab for her she grabbed my wrist, bending it sharply. I think I must've made some kinda high pitch squeal because everyone sitting around ringside started laughing as Becky got behind me, cranking my arm into a hammerlock.

I was bent over as she added pressure to my arm and instinctively I reached between my legs, grabbing her by the ankle. I tripped her and we fell to the mat together since she still held onto my arm. As we rolled around, each trying to get ahold of the other, I almost sighed with delight when Becky got me in a headlock; pulling my face against the side of her breast. She smelled like strawberries and I had to fight an incredible urge to touch myself but wanted everyone to think that I just enjoyed pro-style wrestling as a sport and not just a cheap way to cop a feel.

We stood, Becky still pushing my face deeper against her tit as my hand went from pressing her hip to cupping her ass. We sort of twisted around like that; Becky trying to submit me while I feigned trying to escape until she hip tossed me to the mat. It took me by surprise and I kind of lay there looking up at the overhead lights until she stomped on my stomach twice with her bare foot.

With the air knocked out of me I couldn't prevent Becky from dropping down on my chest and scooting up; trying to schoolgirl pin me. I found my wrists captured under her knees as she leaned forward, pressing her weight to hold me down. I only barely got my shoulder up before Ms. Racquel counted to three. Her olive-toned face was only a few inches from mine and I was getting a great view of her ample cleavage as she was practically lying on the mat with me to adjudicate the match.

Becky would grunt and scoot up or hop to push my shoulder down as Ms. Racquel would slap the mat twice until I would lift my shoulder barely as she ran her hand under it to show I wasn't down flat. I couldn’t buck Becky off, not entirely; she was letting me get winded while she held her place on top until eventually getting my chin tight against her crotch as she pinned me. She was leaning down so her boobs dangled above me, practically smothering me; using her center of gravity to keep me pinned while the scent of her body and sex was driving me wild. I was so engrossed with this blonde beauty on top of me I didn’t even notice Ms. Racquel had counted three until Becky got to her feet.

She had won the first fall and I sort of staggered back to my corner, waiting the two minute reprieve until the ref blew her whistle to start the second round. I was still panting and out of breath--but hard as a rock--from trying to throw Becky off me earlier when we go to lock up. She’s still so quick and tees off on me with side kicks before dancing out of reach or nails me with knee lifts to my stomach whenever I am able to get ahold of her.

She sort of pushed me towards the corner but I stumbled into the ropes where thankfully Ms Racquel told her to break the hold. Instead Becky put her hand on the back of my neck, pulling my head down and clocked me with a forearm across my cheek that had me seeing stars.

"Foul to red wrestler," Ms. Racquel said after tweeting her whistle. I was a little dazed so it took me a moment to figure out why Becky had gotten into doggystyle position on the mat before the ref directed me to take my place at her side. I made no mistake of brushing my forearm arm against her breasts as my other hand caressed her ass before resting on her hip. When Ms. Racquel blew her whistle to resume I locked my arms around Becky's waist under the presumption of trying to suplex her but really I was just grinding my hard cock against her tight ass with the thin spandex acting as only the only barrier between our sweaty bodies.

Of course I paid for my brash gesture by Becky doing some skilled judo flip so I crashed into the mat. I went ass over teakettle with Becky towering above me. She held me by the hair, I wondered why the ref didn't call a foul but maybe she thought I deserved it. Either way Becky used her grip on my hair to pull me between her legs as she dropped backwards; locking me in a figure four headscissors. The pain was excruciating and even though she let go of my hair to pull on her ankle, adding more pressure and making it impossible to break the hold, I wasn't even conscious after a few seconds.

I wasn't even aware of what happened until Ms. Racquel helped me to the back, explaining how they got pictures of Becky with a triumphant foot on my face after I was out.

“You did such a good job for your first match, despite this handicap,” the Mexican woman said as she reached down to grip my stiff cock through my speedos; despite being K.O.’d I still retained a raging erection. I gasped as she slowly pumped me while I leaned breathlessly against the brick wall of the locker room hallway.

“So did it feel good digging this against her ass?” Ms. Racquel asked while she milked me. The hispanic beauty leaned forward so her cleavage was nearly in my face.

“Or were you too focused on these beauties,” she moved closer and my hands instinctively reached up to fondle her boobs over her zebra bikini top. Ms. Racquel giggled at my exuberance as I kneaded her firm orbs, practically burying my face between them, while she got me close to the edge.

“Next time, try wrestling a real woman and maybe she’ll let you finish,” she said, shoving me off her. Ms. Racquel left me frustrated with a dark spot of pre-cum on my speedos as she walked off down the hall saying I should take care of that problem myself. Needless to say the fantasies of that match were enough fuel for my spank bank for nearly a month before I decided I should take the ref up on her offer; from now on I’ll only wrestle cougars
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-17, 12:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Love of Jobbing (m/f)

Oh, hell yeah!