Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-17, 20:21
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: What should we do?

Ignore them man, you’re a great contributor, you have been thanked 27000 Times, every society (including online forums) has its toxic people, just ignore them they aren’t important.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-17, 18:55
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So far, four people have contributed to this topic: Schatten PhD; brooksie; DocBlock; and boyofwinter*.

All four are classed as "Senior Members" and I recognise them all as valued contributors to this forum. Yet NOT ONE of those four would pass your '1000 thanks both ways' test to be able to view content.

So, go down this road and I expect you, Zweig and around half-a-dozen others will soon be swapping images among the tumbleweed of an otherwise empty shell of a forum.

* I hope I didn't offend anyone by naming them, but it seemed necessary to make the point.
Not offended at all but definitely amused at being described as a "valued contributor" to this forum.
Old 15-Oct-17, 20:39
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts

I can completely understand your frustration Jovanzi.
You're an amazing contributor to this great forum. Just ignore the few haters, and know most of us here appreciate all of your efforts.
Old 16-Oct-17, 01:52
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

1000 thanks is a lot! I like to think I've contributed a decent amount over the course of years and I'm only at 924 thanks and That's with several story of the month wins. But feel free to put whatever restrictions on it you'd like. Just thought I'd put that number in perspective.

As for trolls, they're going to exist no matter what. They eventually get weeded out.

And lurkers have their place. I think I lurked for a bit before working up the nerve to start posting. Can't exclude them otherwise they'll never join the conversation.

This all said, I appreciate what the main contributors bring to the table. I tend to keep Pics/videos private as I generally am unsure what constitutes sharing things that people should perhaps be paying for... don't want to offend any producers. So my contributions are generally original stories. I think people contribute in their own unique ways.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-17, 06:15
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Hello to everybody.

I see the point of jovanzi, but I'm going to explain mine.

The are people that like woman beating man, in every possible way (boxing, MMA, traditional MA, wresling, armwresling, ....), in every possible ending, from a good mood fight, till totally destroy men phisically and psicologically, or even with a the dead of every male partner involved in the video, set of photos, stories, ...

But, as an example, in my case, the scenario that arouses me are very limited:

- Fight systems where there are no atemi, but a female using his skills to send her male opponent to the floor, or prevailing on ne waza, pinning, apply presure in some points to make men quit, or choking ... but not to death. Judo, Jiu Jitsu, BJJ and Wresling. Aikido is not the same, as there's not "body contact", which is importanto to me too. I did aikido for 2 years and a half, and I just remember koshi nage, as a technic that can satisfy my feeling in case of being done by a girl. In the class, when we were practicing that technic, I've always looked for a male partner on purpose because of that.

- i like "good mood", for example, staged videos, where the woman have legit skills, but both woman and man are doing a play, where at the end, the man losses. Or the man does something unmanly, the woman make him pay, and once on the floor, she explain why she felt pissed, and he understands. Or a fight between a man and a woman, for fun, and she wins. I like also when the man at the end worship his female partner, or changing his mind instead of feeling destroyed, or the fight works as a foreplay to ... you know. There has been many sex sessions where in some point, I was looking up from the floor to the person that is actual wife in miniskirt, after a hip or shoulder throw, and then she went for a pin, where while I was trying to scape ... I was touching her butt, tits, or putting my hand under her thong or brief to give pleasure to her.

- Also I like the "efforless" concept. My attack uses strengh, her response is almost based in skills. After two minutes, I'm breathing hard, she has a normal one.

- I don't like scissors "per se", but as part of the fight. When the scissor is part of a pin or choke, it's Ok to me, I asked to my wife to put me in a reverse scissor, as part of a pin, but i don't feel like being 10 minutes in a scissor hold, or being facesitted. I feel that as humiliation, and that don't please me.

In summary, what I like, is having a girl opposite to me, preferibly in her underwear, that looks "helpless", but after a while, her skills had put me in a way where I feel myself as the helpless person in the struggle. Once I quit, I worship her. you won't be surprised, if I declare that my favourite stories are from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

That means that near 95% of the forum content is not my piece of cake. And that makes near impossible to arrive to a thousand thanks. And there are videos that I like, that had been posted by you, jovanzi. If you do that, I won't see that content that could appeal me. Also I've just wrote less than 25 posts, but, more than 30%, are stories, is creative, I put my thoughs "on paper". It takes time, it takes will. I'm making the forum a better place. Like you.

That is why I don't think the number of post policy, or number of thanks policy would work fine in the forum. Just the mainstream tendences will prevail, and people that are not on this would disappear.

Thank you.

Edit: I forget to say I like when there's some relationship between partners, like Girlfriend/boyfriend, Husband/Wife, workpartners, ...

Last edited by punished; 16-Oct-17 at 06:37.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to punished For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-17, 21:20
Bodyscissors Toy

I agree that hiding mosts would discourge new membership. Yes critism and trolls are annoying but they are a part of the internet and especially forums, you'll never get rid of all of them. Yes hiding posts would get rid of a lot of them but it would also mean that new members would come to this forum and see very little posts and leave thinking it was dead or pointless since they can't see anything.

1000 thanks is way too high most members would take ages to get anywhere near that and if they couldn't see most of the post they would probably either stop posting or leave the forum all together.

As for the lurkers, I was one for years because I only came on to this forum every once in a while and even after I began coming here more often it took a while for me to post anything as for most people talking about their fetish is very difficult, it's great if you can talk about it easily but please understand that this isn't the case for a lot of people. If most posts were hidden from me I probably wouldn't have started posting as I wouldn't be able to see the type of amazing people that are on this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-17, 23:42
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,731 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanzi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig,

From now on I will hide my posts from "members" who have received less than 1000 thanks. I tried it in my last post in "Instruction videos" thread. Don`t know if it is working as it is the first time I am doing so,could you please check it?
I wished I could also hide my posts from people who have not clicked on Thanks button at least 1000 times.Is that possible?
Well, it's your call, but I've been a pretty active member for years and I've amassed a whopping 250 thanks.

You know why? Because spend three hours on a story and you get 12 thanks. Take two minutes to post a copyrighted photo of a model who does squats and you get 40 thanks. Sigh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 04:59
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

No time to read the thread, but 10-20 years ago, this entire forum would've been alive with fresh content daily. But the web and the way people use it has changed. In 2006, Facebook was just a twinkling. Forums like this one were at a peak.

As the new "social media" have risen, the lock-n-stock forums have declined. Sure, every niche interest has a few that are still going strong, but if you look around the landscape, you will not find many newer vBulletin-type boards that are that robust. The people who came of age using them are in their 40s, 50s, and 60s and MOST (though certainly not all) of us in that age range are simply a lot busier in other phases of life now.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 18:26
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanzi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I donīt understand why the moderators donīt react?
There is a business element at play you always have to consider. The posters who are less active or contribute less may be consumers of paid content and by restricting access you risk cutting that off and you risk losing future buyers you may attract. Not a smart business model.

Also, just because everyone does not contribute in the same manner doesn't mean that you should make the forum your own elitist little playground.

I've read posts by people who have maybe two comments to their names over 5 years and found their input very valuable. Just because they aren't loudmouths doesn't mean they can t be a part of the community.
Old 18-Oct-17, 22:48
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

I understand the sentiment. However personally I recently decided to simply just not care about any potential negative opinion anymore. I don't have time to argue and I don't particularly care about what some other people here might think, especially those who don't contribute anything. If a respected member has something to say I appreciate it, if it's someone random then I won't even bother to reply to it from now on.

I don't think that hiding content is the way to go.

As for the "thanks" I appreciate them but it's also not the reason why I'm here. I post things because I'm enjoying while I'm posting them so even if I don't get thanked a lot for some specific post I don't mind. I'm just here to have fun and relax.

I think forum is pretty good the way that it is, maybe one thing that could be changed is to limit some of the forum to be visible to registered members only. Forum sections like Wrestling & Fighting Discussion and Wrestling & Fighting Stories for example, I think people would feel more comfortable to write about their experiences there if it was more private (as in being visible to registered members only). That way you'd get more people registering too.

Last edited by al89; 18-Oct-17 at 22:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: