Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-17, 13:20
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Fraud alert: Christina QCCP (bondage domme)

Hi All,
I had a terrible experience with her. See [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to see who I am taking about.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]is my original thread about this. I am currently writing a review for mistressreviews.com to share my horrible experience.

This woman took a deposit from me, communicated with me extensively about a session, then magically dropped off the face of the earth when the day of the session came. I wasted over $100 and countless hours of my time on her, and she didn't have the decency to respond to numerous polite emails. Yet she continues to do business. Please spread the word and avoid her until she fixes this situation which occurred months ago.

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 21-Oct-17 at 13:31. Reason: fraud; domme; bondage; no-show
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post: