Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-12, 05:22
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Under the table

UNDER THE TABLE

I work as an actor in an interactive play that we perform for conference groups at
castles and mansions in the countryside. The second part of the play is at a dinner
I where the characters join the guests at the table. My character is a mad doctor
who is supposedly locked away somewhere in the castle, but it turns out he has
escaped and makes a surprise entrance from under the table. So before the guests
arrive to the room where the dinner is served, I have to hide under the table. The
difficult part is avoiding discovery before I get my cue.
One night I had made intense eye contact with a beautiful woman in the audience.
People are often flirtatious at conferences. I couldn’t believe my luck when that
same woman was the first to sit down at my table. I recognized her shapely legs
immediately. She wore a very short skirt and I really enjoyed the opportunity to
take a good look at those marvellous legs in close-up. It was very exciting that she
wasn’t aware of my voyeuristic position. I was tempted to touch her, but resisted the
temptation.
Suddenly she stretched out one leg with the intent to cross it over the other. She
stopped her movement when she felt that she had kicked something under the table.
I was discovered, but she was still the only one sitting at my table, so hopefully the
other guests wouldn’t get to know about my presence.
She pushed back her chair and looked down under the table. I put my finger in front
of my mouth signalling for her to keep the secret to herself. She smiled and nodded
and then sat up and pushed her chair towards the table again.
I could continue to enjoy her legs with my eyes, but now the situation had changed.
She knew I was there and judging from our previous flirt she probably knew I was
admiring the view. It seemed likely that she was accustomed to men staring at
her legs and she didn’t seem to mind at all. To my infinite excitement she actually
spread her legs a bit more and allowed me to see the whole picture. I guess she was
enjoying herself as much as I was.
By now other people from her group had joined her at the table. To avoid being
discovered by the man opposite the attractive woman I moved a bit closer to her,
knowing that she wouldn’t tell anybody I was there. When she felt me approaching
she responded by moving her chair forward a little bit more. I was now right up
against her chair, between her wonderfully open legs. And more delights were to
come. Her hands came down under the table and lifted up the short skirt until nothing
was hidden of her lower body. This had to be an invitation to something more than
just looking and admiring.
I put the palm of my hand on her round calf and she didn’t move an inch, just kept
on chatting with her friends at the table, as if her upper and lower body led separate
lives. There was no sign of objection as I slowly caressed her calf and then moved on
up, passing her knee up to her irresistible thigh. How far would she let me go?
The answer came rapidly. She obviously wanted me to go further and faster,
because suddenly her hands came down again and gently pulled my head in
between her thighs with my nose in her crotch. I was in heaven! The skin of her inner
thighs was soft and the smell of her private parts intoxicating. I was just wondering if maybe our form of interactive theatre hadn’t gone too far if an actor were to move the
knickers of an audience member aside and put his tongue in her womb.
I never got that far though, because by now everybody were in their seats and an
actress started the scene in which I was to appear from under the table. It seemed
that the woman in front of me sensed that the fun was about to end soon, but she
wouldn’t have that. She firmly pulled my head deep into her crotch and squeezed it
with her muscular thighs. I couldn’t believe what was happening. After a few seconds
I started to struggle for escape, but she just crossed her ankles behind my back and
tightened the grip.
It was obvious that she was capable of holding me like this for as long as she liked
with her strong legs. This couldn’t be the first time that she played this game. I felt
completely helpless as she teasingly stroke my hair with one hand while alternating
between tightening and slacking the grip of the head scissor. Now and then she gave
me an extra-hard squeeze and I couldn’t help letting out a little moan, but I guess it
was muffled by her crotch pressing hard against my mouth.
Now one of the other actors said the line that was my cue. Desperate for release
I tapped her thigh with my hand, but the response was the hardest squeeze yet. I
thought I was going to pass out any second if she kept squeezing me without mercy
like this. I guess her face amazingly didn’t show any signs of strain since nobody else
had noticed what was happening. That meant that this was not the hardest she could
squeeze me. What would it feel like if she really wanted to hurt me? I thought about
that Bond movie where a woman kills with her thighs.
The third time the actor said something about the doctor she suddenly released
me. I came out from under the table and said my line and the show continued. I
guess everybody wondered why I was so short of breath and why my face was so
red.
As I sat next to her during dinner I’m sure my face was still red, this time from
blushing. The dominating female by my side tortured me verbally throughout the
dinner with insinuations that only I understood. When dinner was about to finish she
whispered in my ear that if I wanted to get between her thighs again all I had to do
was beg her for it. She gave me her room number and after driving the other actors
back to town I drove back to the castle and around midnight I knocked on her door.
But that’s another story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-14, 18:50
Points: 4,820, Level: 29 Points: 4,820, Level: 29 Points: 4,820, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Under the table

From: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman For This Useful Post:

Tags
fetish, headscissor, scissors