Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 28-Oct-13, 11:42
Points: 12,784, Level: 48 Points: 12,784, Level: 48 Points: 12,784, Level: 48
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,378 Times in 235 Posts
Default Viktoria M reviews

So wrestling has been a fantasy of mine since I'm 7 years old. When I noticed Viktoria would be taking sessions at my city I decided I have to have one. We settled everything by e-mails, a 30-min session, although I wasn't sure 30 minutes would be enough, I just didn't have any much time during the day.

So I arrived at her room, she opened the door and wore a lovely red bikini. She was very polite, introduced me to Zsuza and waited for me to tell her what I want. but it was my first session, she laughed and said "Oh, you're a virgin, get to your knees and just try to defend."

She asked me not to use chokes and if I insist, I should do it slowly so there wont be any injuries. Now, I'm a really small dude, I weight 55kg (121lbs) and I'm 1.60M tall, but I do some jogging and play soccer once every week. I was absolutely sure I could resist her holds.

She started with a side choke, instantly laughed and told me I'm very light. I really tried to get out of it and she did mentioned I'm "small but strong", which didn't help much because I tapped after 30 seconds.

Next she went straight to the front bodyscissors, gave me a few moments before she laughed again and told me she's afraid to hurt me and I quickly tapped. I really tried my hardest to take her back but she countered it with no problem at all, laid on my back, pressed my face to the mats and laughed again, it was a matter of seconds before I found my head in a reverse triangle that made me tap quick.

When I had her on her back with her face close to my legs, she just flipped around, triangled my neck and sat on my face! Gave me the humiliating facesit. I really tried to enjoy that one but she gave me no choice but to tap before I lost my breath.

That feeling of thighs on my hands, when I try my HARDEST to get her off me, I never thought it would be that hard. She didn't even try to restrain me, she just let me wave my hands and legs, fight her although she knew I had no chance at all. When she felt she's done with me all she had to do is a apply a bit of pressure and I tapped. She had a smile the whole time and I really couldn't apply even one hold on her.

She did let me bodyscissor her, I squeezed my legs so hard and she just laughed and asked if I even started. I was so tired just from trying to squeeze her. She just stared at my face, smiled and watched me struggle to tap her. Finally I gave it up and found my self smothered. I didn't know I could tap that much

We grappled for a few seconds and she had me with a bodyscissor again, tapped instantly. Told her I was hoping to nail one point, she smiled and said "Well, not today". From there all I remember are side-chokes, schoolboy pins, triangles and scissors. At one point I felt that if I wont tap I might pass out. I guess I have to say that the reverse head scissor almost crushed my head and was by far the strongest. Her bodyscissor also gave me no chance.

She did mention she barely apply pressure. I was sure I could handle her but I was so exhausted I almost asked her to end the session earlier. When the session ended I walked out and had to sit on a bench, I could barely walk or move my neck. I write this review 2 hours after the session and my neck hurts, I can't move it much, my legs are tired and my face is covered with a smile.

My next session is with Tia, which is much stronger and technical. I'm a bit scared of thinking what she might do to me. So the next time I'll review a session, it will be next month after I'm done with Tia, or should I say - after Tia is done with me.

Last edited by luv4mix; 28-Oct-13 at 13:50.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to luv4mix For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-13, 12:02
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: review: a session with Viktoria

Thanks for the review!
Old 28-Oct-13, 13:44
Banned
Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Thanks for the review -- she sounds like an awesome wrestler to session with.
Old 28-Oct-13, 18:32
Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34
Last Achievements

great review, where did you wrestle her?
Old 29-Oct-13, 04:02
Points: 12,784, Level: 48 Points: 12,784, Level: 48 Points: 12,784, Level: 48
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,378 Times in 235 Posts

We wrestled in Israel, it was in a small apartment. While I was walking up the street a guy passed next me with a huge smile, shorts and a bag with clothes, he had the scent of a woman so I guessed he might by another satisfied customer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv4mix For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-16, 16:22
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Viktoria M reviews

So, I finally got to do a mixed wrestling session (or any other wrestling match for that matter).

Viktoria from Hungary came to my neighbourhood and I decided to schedule a semi-competitive session with her. I really did not know quite what to expect from the session. I'm a 43 year old, 200 lbs (90 kg), 186cm male and would describe myself somewhere between unfit and moderately fit. I did expect to loose as I have no wrestling skills but given my advantage (90 vs 70 kgs) I kind of expected to put her in trouble a few times.

What happened astounded me. No only did she beat me, she wiped the floor with me. I spent most of the session on my back looking up at her ass, breasts or stomach In my desperation I kind of tried to take the initiative myself and put her in some pins, but in vain. On the few occasions I had a slightly better position (or so I thought) she would easily get out with a combination of brilliant wrestling skills and strength. I did not get a single submission out of Viktoria, not even close in fact. And I can honestly say that I tried 100% in this match.

Anyway, Viktoria is a super nice and friendly woman. Highly reccommended ! I will travel frequently to London before xmas and will probably try a few sessions there. If someone has a reccommendation in the area (perhaps a little less strong / skilled than Viktoria) that would be appreciated
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Thomas-eriksen For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-16, 19:04
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session review: Viktoria M

Thanks, I wish Victoria would tour the US some day.
Old 18-Oct-16, 19:47
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Session review: Viktoria M

Naah if you don't have skills or if you are not exceptionally strong and fit, there is no chance against Viktoria.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 20:54
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Viktoria M reviews

A few days ago I had my second session with Viktoria. After a year and a half of sessioning with 7 girls, I easily rank Viktoria as my #1 session experience. I'm happy to say that all other sessions were good but Viktoria is above all.

The advantage of a second session is that the ice is broken from the first moment, and without further ado Viktoria applied a headlock while we were both standing up. First tap in the first minute. After that we hugged, and once again I admired her beautiful phisque , athletic body and long legs.

Then we proceeded with my investigator game which Viktoria had to extract my phone code from me. She decided to do it one number at a time and she started with her headscissors. Although it was our second session, I was amazed at how strong her legs are. Out of the pure wrestlers (e.g. Not muscle women) she has the most intense and strong scissors. No way of getting out, no way of not tapping, just in this case tapping wasn't enough - she needed a number! And one by one I had to give it to her. And in only a few minutes she had the code.

After that I needed to take a long break as I was exhausted, drank about two glasses of water. We assumed a position on our knees, facing each other,and I challenged Viktoria to make me tap 5 times in 10 minutes, and I intended to do everything I can to avoid tapping. We set the clock. After each tap we get back to the base position. After 3 minutes the count was 4 taps after that i started to stall and buy time, but Viktoria wouldn't hear of it- "get back to starting position or else". I was determined to avoid the last tap and I planned to use my weight to get Viktoria on the matress and pin her till the 10 minutes are over. I'm a Big big man (no muscles just fat though) and I was sure this would work. So I immediatly and forcefully leaned myself forward, only to hit the matress with my face and Viktoria quickly jumped on me and got an armbar submission. Clock showed 4:30 minutes went by
, 5 taps.

The session continued with Viktoria just toying with me, and there are two holds that distinguishes Viktoria from any other wrestlers:
1. Bodyscissors. I've always been a fan of the bodyscissors, but until I met Viktoria no wrestler was able to apply it on me, and in the first session I had with Viktoria we tried it one time with me submitting. This session she went berserk with the bodyscissors, applying them easily and squeezing the hell out of my midsection with her super long legs- my belly, then my ribs , then my chest. Her leg strength is unbelievable. I was genuinely feeling that my ribs are bending.
An unbelievable experience and after one specifically tight bodyscissor I felt a true euphoric rush through my body. Wow.
2. Facesitting- nobody does that like Viktoria. There is absolutely no way to breathe. I usually get out of facesitting by turning my head sideways, but Viktoria firmly secured my head with her feet allowing no escape.

The session went on , with all type of holds. I managed to reach 60% strength at her headscissors but I began to see stars and tapped and screamed. 5 more seconds or more strength and I would have been out cold.

The hour was over in no time. Viktoria congratulated me for lasting an hour. My face was red, sweating and i was breathing heavy. Viktoria? Not a single sweat drop on her. During the session and the breaks she was super nice, funny and told me some nice stories from her experience.

I'm still overwhelmed by her beauty, her strength and her uncanny skills.

If you have any kind of interest in wrestling sessions, seeing viktoria is a must.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-17, 22:24
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts
Default Re: Viktoria M reviews

She is not only strong and is well skilled, but she looks like 25-28 years old. I love here body because she looks athletic without beeing a Crossfit girl or a body builder. This look from a next door beauty. Very natural.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post: