Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-18, 13:34
Points: 2,572, Level: 21 Points: 2,572, Level: 21 Points: 2,572, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Milah Romanov

I've recently run into the profile of Milah Romanov on session girls.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She seems new but really got my interest. She has shit some clips for reality scissor girls.
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sethre For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 12:57
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Milah Romanov

LOL here is a statement from her sessiongirls webpage:

“Update: as of 2/15/2018 I will no longer respond to emails without tribute. My PayPal email is the same as the one listed. I have had too many issues from users of this site emailing me nonsense or wasting my time making false claims of sponcership or backtailing out of sessions”

I heard about deposits, about Skype sessions, but paying someone for a return email ? Give me a break....
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 21:23
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I don’t believe this new session wrestler, Milah Romanov, will have much success in session wrestling. We have all paid deposits and talent fees, but asking to be paid to respond to a potential client’s email is a foolish move. I wonder if her Session Girls profile is fake?
Old 26-Feb-18, 05:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Not sure that's exactly what she means, I've exchanged several emails with her and she hasn't mentioned this. I think if you send her very simple questions that require very simple answers that's ok with her. If an email requires a few minutes of her time then she wants you to know there's a price for that. What can I say? Some want you to know they have this attitude about things and some don't.
Old 27-Feb-18, 00:15
Points: 2,572, Level: 21 Points: 2,572, Level: 21 Points: 2,572, Level: 21
Last Achievements

While requesting a tribute to answer an email is an exaggeration (and maybe she doesn't really mean that) it may just be out of frustration and try to set some boundaries. I can't imagine all the BS these ladies get in their email box.

Last edited by Sethre; 27-Feb-18 at 00:20.
Old 18-Apr-18, 01:41
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,731 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t believe this new session wrestler, Milah Romanov, will have much success in session wrestling. We have all paid deposits and talent fees, but asking to be paid to respond to a potential client’s email is a foolish move. I wonder if her Session Girls profile is fake?
I've interacted with her on Twitter and seen one of her GrapplingGirls videos now.

She's trying to do both findom and wrestling sessions: the "you must contribute to even talk to me" is a findom thing. If you e-mail her and politely explain that you aren't a finsub but want to schedule a session, she'll respond.

She's a very smart woman and her verbal domination game is outstanding. Her wrestling seems... eh, nothing to write home about. Probably not a fun competitive match, but I bet for some guys she'd do a great session.
Old 18-Apr-18, 03:18
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I follow her on twitter. She could facefuck me all day! Wow! What a body!!
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-18, 04:25
Points: 892, Level: 11 Points: 892, Level: 11 Points: 892, Level: 11

Hi there Milah Romanov here.
I know I'm a bit late, but I just came accross this post and created an account just so I could answer all of the questions and concerns you've all posted about.
First, thank you for viewing my sessiongirls profile and following me on Twitter. Next I'd like to clear up that I am NOT a "findom", butt rather a pro-dom with 6 yrs experience in various fettishes. I came into the wrestling fettish about a year ago and I've loved it ever since. I created the update about tribute to scare off time wasters, and for the most part it has worked. But since you all have voiced that it makes my profile seem fake, I will be altering the msg so that It can be understood with a better clarity. Since I over all practice fem-dom and not strictly wrestling fettish, I do use session girls as a safe platform to advertise for all of my services, some of which require tribute before I proceed. However as I am a professionally trained dom I can assure you that I can separate a sub/slave email request from that of a fan/client who is simply seeking more information about my services. If you are interested in booking a session with me I will respond to any and all emails as long as they don't say things like "hi" or "hey". I know a lot of girls just shoot out an application forms, but this method is too impersonal for my taste. I prefer to converse directly with each and every person. This helps me bring your ideal session and or fantacy to life and get to know you a little before our meeting. I do require deposits to book a session, upon placing a deposit I will offer my phone number so that we can communicate in real time. But not prior to booking will I do this. I hope this has answered all of your questions and concerns, and any misunderstandings. For any further questions feel free to email me or send me a direct msg on Twitter. Your feedback and fandom is very important to me and I appreciate all of you for taking the time to read this.

Sensearly,
Milah Romanov
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Milah Romanov For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-18, 06:14
Points: 1,141, Level: 13 Points: 1,141, Level: 13 Points: 1,141, Level: 13
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

MILAH ROMANOV IS DEVINE!!!
The only people that complain are the one's that don't know how to use email properly and are looking for small money girls, She's a legend in the making and should be treated so ������
The Following User Says Thank You to Insanewonka For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-23, 16:27
Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Has anyone sessioned with Milah recently?

Ever since she stepped on the scene I wanted to session with her.

To bad I dont think she travels outside the US as I would jump at the chance.