Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-15, 22:24
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts
Default Re: The Case of the Pantyhose Society: The Taxi Driver

Part 6. Madame's Sofia and Virginie

Standing behind him facing his back, Madame Sofia, had Matthias in a full nelson. Both arms were looped beneath his pits with her hands wrapped around behind the back of his head, with the fingers inter-laced pressing upon his neck. This forced his arms into the air in a V shape. The pretty short-haired tomboy laughed as he struggled lurching from side to side to try to escape. Her laughter lines and cute freckles made her look adorable and younger than she actually was. Despite his twisting and turning she kept him under control with her slender arms, which were taut and firm. Her shapely slender legs were spread for balance, shown in their whole beautiful glory by the high cut of her blouse and the tan pantyhose. I loved the play of the sleek muscles just beneath the surface of her smooth thighs and calves as the cute woman struggled to subdue him.

Suddenly Matthias bucked hard lifting her feet off the ground breaking her grip. Her arms slid out as her feet dropped to the mat. In that instant he spun around and started blasting punches to the cute tomboy's face before she knew what was happening. BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM! big fists slammed into her face without mercy sending her head jerking back and forth like a sick marionette. Her pretty face bobbed helplessly and blood flowed. BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM! Oh God he really was going to beat the crap out of her! Come on Matthias! Deck the bitch then we can punch our way out of here together! A look of grim determination appeared on her blasted face. As his big fist thundered towards her face again her arm shot up, deflecting it with her forearm. WAP! Immediately her own fist shot out towards his gut. So pumped up he swiftly leapt back and she barely grazed his belly. With a crazed look like a wild animal, he pounced to drive his fist forwards once more. BAM! she blocked the punch again, biting her lip in concentration. The big thug was determined and hurled yet another punch. BAM! The back of her right forearm deflected the blow as her left fist slammed into his exposed side. BLAM! “Urgnnn!” he winced in pain. Red with anger his right fist swung again at head height; except the gritty blonde wasn't there. Swiftly dropping to one knee, her taut right arm drove her fist solidly into his gut VLAAM! “Orrrrrrrraaghh!”. BLAM! a straight forward no-nonsense punch fully connected with his face. BLAM! another lightning-fast punch rocks his face sending him reeling in disbelief. Her hose on full display beneath her short blouse, the blonde puts a sexy leg forward while her slim taut arms flex as she throws another punch too fast for him to stop. BERLAM! a powerful upper cut hammers his jaw whipping his head right back sending him stumbling back across the room. She looks so sexy and powerful with her short shirt and pantyhose as she keeps pace with him, her face blazing sheer hatred. He tries to raise a block but she's too fast. Her arm blasts forward, her fist striking his chin. WHAM! BLAM! her fist strikes again in an eye-blink and he tumbles to the mats.

The tomboy rushes forward to haul him physically to his feet. My dick becomes quite stiff at the sight of an attractive though battered short-haired woman pull up a much bigger heavier thug to his feet. Holding him up with one hand, I saw the look of fear in his eyes as the angry 30-something wildcat drew back her fist. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! Her fist was a blur as it pounded his face again and again. His upper torso kept flying back under the impact but she just pulled him back towards her to slam another fist in his face until she could hold him up no more. KASLAM! His back hit the mats heavily. Madame Sofia stood over watching him, her lovely legs wide apart, her fists raised and her chest rising and falling as she breathed heavily. It was clear that she wanted to pull the groaning man at her feet up again so she could punch him some more but something made her stop. Her breathing slowed, she lowered her fists and brought her arms by her side while bringing her legs together as if standing to attention. Turning to face Madame Michelle, the attractive tomboy bowed formerly at the waist. As she did I got full sight of her lovely compact backside barely concealed by her tan pantyhose. PHROAR I couldn't help getting another boner. The Oriental MILF faced her and returned the formal bow. After their earlier exchange I imagined that the older woman had just forgiven her for beating the crap out of him with her fists instead of being more lady-like.

Matthias was tough, I'll give him that. The way that pretty freckle-faced tomboy had slugged him, I'd probably have never got up again if that were me. However he actually winced in fright as she stretched out a lovely long right leg and pressed her foot against his mouth. “Kiss it or I'll stomp you again and again until you're nothing but a bloody red smear on the mats” she told him in a tough no-nonsense voice. To my disgust he didn't even hesitate as I had and began kissing her delightfully arched foot. “Get your tongue out. Give my soles a good clean or I'll stomp your face to mush”. Again he obeyed without question to the amusement of the watching women. I was shocked that he was wimping out. Finally the cute tomboy pressed her sole against his face and gave a hard push sending him sprawling across the mat.

“See how the big bully man is brought so low by a woman Reduced to nothing more than a humble foot-licker” the women laughed loudly at that and I saw Matthias' face turn red with shame and anger. Glowering at the cheeky tomboy who had humiliated him, he began to force himself back to his feet although noticeably with some effort. The way he glared at the short-haired blonde looked like he wanted to kill her. She defiantly glared back showing no fear as though only too happy to trade punches with him again, lady-like or not.

He forgot about his anger when a 5 foot 7 exceptionally well-endowed woman in her late-50's stepped in front. Her floral-print blouse was undone past the naval and opened daringly wide to expose a phenomenal amount of breast and incredibly long and deep cleavage while just barely keeping a degree of modesty. Although she was showing her massive breasts off like a shameless whore, the rather plump woman had an air of sophistication with a confidence to display her tantalising wares in front of a thug like Matthias. Like the others she wore tan pantyhose, on full display. Although her legs were rather thick they were also very shapely, especially her large calves, all the more alluring sheathed in nylons. With a sultry smile she placed her hands either side of her wide low-hanging bust. “Are these too big for you?” her low seductive voice certainly had my dick twitching. “N.Nooorrr!” he groaned as she folded her arms beneath her enormous busty shelf squeezing them together and making them rise up like inflated balloons in between the loose edges of her blouse. Such a large wobbly shelf of breast was pushed up without spilling from her blouse that he could have eaten his dinner off it. Matthias was speechless. “The more amply-endowed among you will already know how simple it is to turn a man into a drooling moron with a glimpse of breast” Madame Michelle continued her running commentary. Never taking her small narrow penetrating grey eyes off him, the plump woman let her stacks drop, two massive mammaries falling like bouncing bombs inside her blouse. “Orrrrrr!” “Don't forget to breathe” she purred as she turned in front of him to present her top-heavy side profile. The mature Oriental chuckled “That is what is crudely known as the cock-blaster”. ORRRRRRRR! I could certainly see why as the stance emphasised the incredible length of her sloping bust, how low they hung and how far her nipples were in front of her belly. ORRRR! My dick was absolutely rigid and I had to fight the urge to rush over there and take her myself. The tent in Matthias' trousers was back at full mast.

Her small grey eyes fixed him as her knowing smile pushed up her cheeks. “Are you looking at my breasts again?” she chuckled with a saucy smile that pushed up her cheeks. He was unable to tear his eyes from that massive slope that plunged so wide and low over the top of her belly. “See anything you fancy sir?” she teased turning slightly blasting his eyes with full sight of that deep cleavage set in a vast plain of creamy white bosom. She seductively ran her palms down the front of each breast. “Big aren't they? Why don't you come and get it if you're hard enough. Oh you are?” she said with a saucy chuckle pointedly looking at the wildly twitching trouser tent which moved like he had a ferret in there. He stood transfixed, sweat forming on his brow as the buxom woman stepped right up to him. "I know a way to fix that” she purred softly running a finger down his cheek which made his Adam's apple bounce like crazy. Suddenly her thick nylon-clad leg moved with unexpected speed driving a wide knee right into his groin like a rocket. CRUMP! “Niiiiiiiiieeee!” he squealed as her big knee hammered his nuts against the anvil of his body. The mature woman smiled coldly as the knee slowly rose higher grabbing the front of his shirt keeping him balanced until his toes were barely in contact with the floor. “No man hits a woman and gets away with it” she growled as he rocked back and forth with the agony of his crushed nuts on her elevated knee.

Still holding the front of his shirt, the short-haired brunette lowered her knee. His soles had hardly touched the floor when she suddenly yanked his upper body hard to his right with her hands while sweeping her left leg sideways into the side of his right knee with a glorious view of the waistband of her hose and her ample backside. “Woah!” in the blink of an eye he tripped then went tumbling over sideways as her shapely thick leg continued to lift his knee higher to speed him on his way. BERLAM! The back of his head and shoulders slammed into the mat closely followed by his legs as he cartwheeled into the floor. Immediately the big woman stepped astride his body with her legs upon either side of his waist. Bending slightly at the knees to reach down, her hands grabbed his right hand and lifted his arm vertically upwards from his back. Twisting his hand palm upwards she bent back his fingers then knelt upon his shoulder joint as she bent back his hand. “Argh argh please no!” “Look how completely in control Madame Virginie is. She could break his wrist and arm in an instant. Magnifique!” “Arghh arghhh no more please. I give, I give!” the big tough squealed in agony. “Oh no. You're getting off that lightly” the buxom mature woman told him. Holding his hand back with one hand she pressed against the elbow joint with the other and forced him squealing and writhing in agony to his feet once more.

Moving swiftly for her size she turned her back on him while pulling his arm over her shoulder. The back of her blouse rode up over the waistband of her hose giving a brief glimpse of her large peach of a backside before it thrust back into his groin. Leaning forwards he was loaded him onto her broad back with his feet dangling. In the blink of an eye he whipped over her right shoulder, his whole body rotating in the air as she bent sharply forwards. His head was a blur plummeting towards the mat as his legs flew up into the air before flipping over. BERLAM! the top of his back slammed into the mat moments before his arse then legs.

“How long do you really think you can last out with me?” the buxom Judo woman teased in a sultry voice as she ruthlessly poured on another armlock to force him to his feet without a pause. “I maybe approaching 60 but I'm more than you can possibly handle” she teased once more her sultry voice suggesting double-meaning. Although clearly dazed, Matthias' eyes widened to see that all that activity had loosened her blouse exposing her large areolae and prominent nipples. “Don't drool on the mats, dear” she teased then grabbed the front of his shirt and roughly pushed him away from her, the movement making her unfettered breasts bounce around in a way that made my dick lurch then immediately pulling him right back towards her. To my utter astonishment the plump woman fell backwards, thick nylon-clad legs and deep shapely calves rose to plant both feet in the groin of the onrushing man as she pulled him down as if to fall on top of her. A split-second later, her back rolled as it hit the mat and her legs straightened with the brute on the end as they powered him high up into the air while flipping him over her body. Those big legs sent him hurtling across the mats while flipping heels over head. KASLAM! His back hit the mats hard. I had never seen a woman perform a stomach throw in real life and had never realised how incredibly feminine and sexy it was. My dick was absolutely throbbing and made me realise what a skilled and dangerous woman this big breasted MILF was. “Such skill, such finesse and executed with such feminine grace”.

Matthias seemed well out of it as Madame Virginie once again applied a brutal arm lock to force him to stand. He just stood there with his head lolling looking dazed while the big breasted woman pulled his arm over her shoulder as she turned her back to him. Pulling him against her back, she thrust back her ample backside and leant forward enough that he was spooning her. I heard a nylon rasp as he slid up onto her backside and thought she was going to slam him over her shoulder again but instead she held him there with his crotch pressed against her buttocks while he stood on his toes and her titanic breasts dangled freely and visible inside her loose blouse. “Urrrr” I heard him moan as he seemed to be struggling with sweat breaking out on his forehead. “Hnnnnn!” he moaned again. I could only imagine what it felt like to have my groin balanced on her big broad backside with a rigid erection in the deep crevice between her full rounded buttocks. “Nnnnnargh!” it was driving him insane. “That's it. You fight it. It will only make it cum all the stronger” the buxom woman teased. I was certainly getting very turned on just watching and imagining what it felt like. “Orrrrr!” Matthias was rolling his head trying to fight it but losing fast. “ORRR ORRRR!” he began sweating and groaning as she kept him finely balanced on her ample backside that resembled two beach-balls trapped inside a tan nylon bag. “I can feel that you like my backside in your groin” she chuckled. “I can feel your puny manhood sinking between my big firm buttocks. How long can you last?” “ORRRR ORRRR!” he was moaning like crazy perched up there with his groin on her arse. “Not very long at all by the sound of it” she chuckled as the guy threw back his head and rocked it back and forth.

“Let's see how you like it when I use my bum to throw you” she momentarily lowered his feet to the mat then suddenly leant forwards. He was just a blur flying over her shoulder sent hurtling into the mat. KASLAM! He slammed into the mats so hard that he actually bounced. His tent was lurching like crazy then his eyes saw the mature buxom Judo Goddess lean over him with her huge wide wall of breast dangling overhead atop pantyhose clad legs. “NNNAARRGH! NNNNARGHH NNNNARGH!” he let out an orgasmic cry as he thrust up his crotch three times as if stabbing the air with his dick before falling back down. An embarrassing patch of dampness spread out over his groin. As he fell back shagged out and dazed a satisfied smile appeared on Madame Virginie's lips as she stood over him looking victorious. “Once again, a woman proves her dominance over a man both physically and sexually humiliating him” Madame Michelle's voice rang out.

The contrast was stunning between the big muscular man lying on the mat and the short plump mature woman standing in victory astride his body. Her blouse lay open exposing her amazing big breasts that showed that was no man that had beaten him. The wide waist with curving sides mocked the man's fit body. Upon her wide hips were her hands in the universal sign of feminine disapproval next to the waist band of her tan pantyhose showing without shame, her hairy pussy through the sheer nylon. Below this her short thick but shapely legs sloped down upon either side of his chest with her foot tapping impatiently. “Up!” she commanded in a stern voice. I think the guy was still dazed because his wobbling head lazily raised itself to try to focus on the source of her voice. It was only when she leant forwards, letting her amazing bust dangle like a unstable cliff face, while reaching for his hand that he came to life. “No! No! Please No! I give I give. Please!” he whimpered pathetically. The big tough was whimpering on the ground, absolutely terrified of this big buxom Judo woman who together with the younger cheeky tomboy had completely broken him. “No more, please. Please let me sign that confession, please” He whimpered to the magnificently full bodied mature woman.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-15, 22:25
Last Achievements

Part 7. The End

I tried to look away in disgust as Matthias willingly signed his confession but the tall willowy blonde who was pinning me still held my face in her slender hands. Madame Coralie twisted my face to look up at her plain face sitting on a hour-glass figure with her taut stomach flaunting a six-pack and a skimpy bra cupping sensational breasts. “Now it's just you and me” she said with an arrogant smirk as she looked down at me pinned between her sensationally long slender legs sheathed in tan nylon. Unable to use my arms which were pinned beneath her legs, looking up at her sitting on my chest I felt so helpless. She looked so dominant sitting there that strangely I found the position beneath exciting. A wicked smirk appeared. “You seemed quite excited when Madame Sofia beat that man helpless with her fists” a shiver went down my spine as I recalled that furious tomboy smashing Matthias' face with her small fists. “Now it's my turn to be naughty” She chuckled then holding my head steady with her left hand, balled her right fist in front of my face and pulled it back to her hip. “No!” I cried in terror “Please no. I'll sign, I'll sign” I found myself yelping in fear.

“Arrr” she sighed in mock sympathy “You forgot the magic word”. With that the gusset of her hose leapt forwards as her long legs slid against the sides of my face until it could go no further. “Kkkk!” she was now sitting on my throat with her crotch pressing against the underside of my chin. “Arghhkkk! Argkk! Argkk!” her crotch began to thrust forwards and back, pressing my head back hard arching my throat exposing it to more of her bodyweight choking me. “Argkkk! Please Kkkk!” Frantically I racked my brains for the word. “Argkkk! Argkkk! Mistress grkk!”. With relief she stopped thrusting. “There that wasn't that difficult was it?” she mocked then rose and walked off as the bulky young woman with short hair and glasses brought over the document to sign. Kneeling by my side watching me with a cold stern face as I signed it, I couldn't help noticing how enormous her calves were. I no longer had the energy to try and resist to be beat down by whatever it was she did to develop those muscular beauties.

I had just finished signing when I heard a commotion. The buxom mature plump woman was kneeling behind Matthias who was sitting on the mats. She had rolled up her sleeves to stretch a thick beefy left arm down the side of his neck. Bending at the elbow, a thick solid looking forearm clamped around the other side of his neck. The front of his throat wedged tightly in the crook of her arm as she pulled her big arm, which now seemed very solid, tight grasping her right arm for support. Her arm bent a thick strong looking triangular shaped forearm up the right side of his head and clamped her hand upon the top of his head. Then she yanked his head back hard at an angle. His hands flew up to the arms locked tight around his head desperately tugging and pulling at her thick arms but shockingly was unable to budge them. “Behold the sleeper hold” Madame Michelle's voice rang out. “A hold that any woman can quickly learn and apply with no need for great strength or skill”. Matthias' eyes were already flickering and half-closed even as he kept tugging at her arms in vain. “With this simple but effective hold, a woman can cut off the oxygen and blood to their brains rendering them unconscious in a matter of seconds”. His hand slipped from the crook of her arm that looked incredibly tight around his neck while his other hand still managed to cling on to her thick strong looking forearm by the side of his head. “If the hold is prolonged a woman can inflict brain damage or death, which of course we do not condone”. His other hand now slipped down to the mat as his eyes began to roll up inside the lids.

There was something so powerful and sexual about this mature woman knocking out a man with her bare arms that I barely registered the return of the tall willowy blonde by my side. “However a skilled woman like Madame Virginie can safely prolong the hold keeping a man on the edge for a long time to let him savour the power she has over him”. Suddenly the big busty woman wrenched his head hard to the right then to the left. I saw his eyes open in shock looking dazed as she cruelly worked his head from one side to the other yanking him back from passing out. Her big firm arms kept working him like that, cruelly working the hold making him suffer a long drawn-out embarrassment as she kept him on the edge of consciousness. His hands flapped around him until they found her big nylon clad thighs and to my amazement began to stroke them. “Look at how turned on he is by the knowledge that this mistress is in complete control, able to put him away at a moment's notice”. It was true for he once again sporting a big bulge in his trousers. I didn't blame him for the sheer ruthless power this woman was exerting over this big tough guy had me absolutely rigid. “You bore me now. Night night” her husky voice finally told him and I saw her tense her big arms around his neck. His eyelids fluttered and closed as his whole body relaxed. He was right out with a damp patch spreading rapidly where he must have cum just before he passed out. My dick was thumping like crazy and I struggled not to do the same thing then the big woman went and knelt on the guy's his stomach and flexed her big firm arms in victory. “Nnnnuurgh! Nnnurghhh! Nnnurghh!” I creamed my pants hard with the sheer ruthless dominance of the buxom woman.

“Urrrr you dirty pig!” My head whipped around at Madame Coralie's voice. She was standing behind me and the first thing I noticed was that she had put back on her sexy high-heeled leather hooker boots. Before I could react, a black boot leapt towards me. PAF! “Arghh!” she kicked my head onto its side and placed a metal heel into my temple and began pressing down. “Arghhh arghhh arghhh!” I kept screaming as she put her weight behind that heel which twisted and turned trying to drill into my head. I kept screaming as the boring pain in my temple went on but oblivion didn't come too soon.
I tried to compose myself as Inspector Moreau switched off the transcript of the Gendarme's interview with the Taxi driver translated into English for my benefit. I tried not to let on that I had been turned on by listening to the fate that had befallen these men. “Jacques was found in the back of his cab a short distance from Place Vendôme following an anonymous call. His hands were tied behind his back with a pair of pantyhose, tan naturally. A used pair was also stuffed into his mouth and tied in place”. I didn't ask how he knew they were used. “He was badly beaten with a nose broken and trauma to his groin consistent with his interview. The bully, Matthias, was found in a similar condition only a few streets away”. He paused and looked at me.

“So. What do you think Monsieur Priest?” He failed to hide the biting sarcastic tone from his voice. “Interesting. A group of female vigilantes extracting confessions to help the Gendarme secure convictions that they couldn't otherwise get”. His eyes narrowed “We can't have members of the Public going around kidnapping men and beating a confession out of them. For one thing it is illegal and they are themselves breaking the law and therefore criminals” he stated adamantly. “So you are discounting the signed confessions?” “Not entirely. Both men confirmed their confessions during our interviews” “So what does the Paris Gendarme want with a poor English Private Detective?” “You investigate secret female societies skilled in the arts martiaux, non?” His mouth showed his distaste. “Yes I do. However I see no direct connection with your vigilantes so I do not understand why you have come to me”. To be honest his attitude was getting to me. Why should I help him track down and arrest a group of women helping taking scum off of the streets? “Because attached to the nylons placed in the taxi driver's mouth stapled to the signed confession was this” He slid a small rectangular piece of card across the desk towards me. Picking it up I stared in dumbfounderment at my own business card. “I have no idea how they got this” I said in shock “I've only ever been to Paris the once for a, er, business meeting” [JIMP#14] “My boss, the chief, thinks this is significant and tells me that I must not return to Paris alone. You will help us find these violent women” the look on his face showed that he disagreed.

I was about to refuse his offer when I flipped over the card and saw what had been scribbled on the back - 9546. My eyes must have widened in shock “Ah yes, Monsieur Priest. I was meaning to ask you about those numbers“ he said with a smirk “They mean something, yes?” “Yes” I gasped “They mean that I was wrong. This group of women are somehow involved with the World-wide secret sisterhood that I have been dealing with, and...“ “Yes?” “I need to get a passport pretty damn quick”.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-23, 23:08
Last Achievements

AI generated interpretations: Madame Michelle, Madame Coralie, Madame Sofia, Madame Virginie.
Attached Images
File Type: png pantyhose1a-Michelle.png (491.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: png pantyhose1b-Coralie.png (681.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: png pantyhose1c-Sofia.png (513.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: png pantyhose1d-Virginie.png (513.3 KB, 85 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:

Tags
martial arts, mixed domination, story