Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Oct-16, 10:56
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts
Default Finally he submitted to the female power

True story.

This is a true story that happened last saturday. I was not there to see it for myself, but my girlfriend and a female friend of her told me the story.

Some of you know my girlfriend from other stories. But for those of you that doesn’t, she is in her late twenties. Her weight is 75 kg, and she is a former bjj competitor and weightlifter. So she is good at fighting and strong.
Her friend is at the same age, but has no fighting experience. But she is a weightlifter as well.

My GF and her best friend (i call her Lisa) had been out taking some drinks at a bar in the city we live in. On their way home Lisa was talking in her mobile phone when suddenly a guy grabbed the phone and tried to run.
My GF managed to grab one of his arms so i didn’t get far. At first it was an argument between the three. But the guy refused to give the cellphone back, and suddenly slapped my GF in the face.

As a reaction to this she kicked him in the balls before she got his neck in a gilioutine choke. The guy started pushing her backwards in desperation. So my GF used a basic thecnique to get him to the ground. She just used his own strength by pulling him towards her at the same time as he was pushing. While she did that she jumped to the ground still holding the choke. The body usually follows the head. And this was no exception. So the guy ended up on his back. My GF used the possibility to get on top in a mount.

At this time my GF tried to calm down the situation by dominating the ground fight and talk to the guy. So at the same time as she seated herself high on his stomach, lifting up his arms and placing her knees almost under his shoulder to immobilize his arms. She tried to talk him down. Telling him to calm down and say sorry.
But the guy where not done fighting. He he just yelled back at her and tried to struggle himself out of the hold.

This was not a big strong guy. He was around 175cm and maybe the same weight as my GF. So according to my GF he had no chance. All he managed to do was kicking his legs.

While sitting on top of this guy, dominating him in the fight. Listening to all his yelling and getting kicked in the back. My GF told me that she started to get angry. So while Lisa called the police she wanted to hand smother him to make him shut up. But she was afraid of him biting, so she did not do it. Instead she started to hump him. Small buttdrops on his chest. She lifted her ass up maybe 10 cm, before she sat it down as hard as she could and pressed it down on his chest. She did it as fast as she could maybe ten times. This made the guy start coughing.

This was the first time my GF saw a little bit of fear in the guys eyes.
While that being said. He started fighting again as soon as he stopped coughing. But again, he was not able to move much. With my GF sitting with her 75 kg on his chest in a almost perfect mount pressing her thighs against the side of his chest.
I know how it feels. Cause when my girlfriend sits like that on me, its like having concrete over you chest. Its really difficult to move the arms and the upper body.

After around 2 minutes of mount control my they could hear the sirens from the police. When the guy heard the sirens he got all wild and managed to grab one of my GF arms and tried to bite it. This made my GF angry so she did a transition to triangle choke with her legs.
Its really a short move from the position she was sitting in. Only have to lift the head and get the leg under. So it didn’t take long before the guy had his neck and throat between my GFs thighs while suffering under her weight. At first he tried to push her off by pushing her ass. But he didn’t move her an inch.

My GF said that this guy can’t have been choked before. Cause he didn’t not understand the bad situation he was in. Laying on his back with a stronger, heavier girl sitting on his throat while choking him with her legs. On top of that is she is really angry at him for punching her and trying to bite her.

My GF did a slow squeeze on his arteries. When she does that you dont know what happened before you are out. It doesn’t hurt. You just goes to sleep. So while he pushed and kicked she slowly squeezed his neck while monitoring him. At the time he was about to pass out she released the hold. Her sense told her not to put him to sleep although she really wanted to.

Instead she shifted the position a littlebit. Putting more pressure on the throat since that hurts more, but you dont pass out that easily. And finally the guy started to submit. As soon as he felt her weight at his throat i started gurgling and the fear in his eyes came back and i started tapping. She let him tap for a good ten seconds time before he almost started crying. Then she she shushed him and lifted her ass up to take the pressure of his throat.

At this time the police car came with two police officers came. One policeman and one police woman. When they came out of the car the police woman actually started laughing before she said: «This wasnt what i had in mind when i heard that a robber punched a woman. But i see you guys have done a great job».
As my GF was about to get of his throat, the police woman said. Please sit a little longer so i can handcuff him. I see you have him under great control.

I am really sorry for not having pictures from this encounter.
Old 21-Oct-16, 11:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Finally he submitted to the female power

Felt bad for telling a story without picture. So added a picture of her triangle choke from mount. This is my GF applying it on me.

The picture stays at this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: png 5.png (154.1 KB, 1880 views)
Old 21-Oct-16, 23:29
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,840 Times in 9,936 Posts

Good to see you writing again, Moc4a! Your girlfriend is amazing!

The phone-thief will have nightmares about it
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 18:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks
It feels great to share some stories. And cool writing again.
Old 22-Oct-16, 20:03
Points: 4,495, Level: 28 Points: 4,495, Level: 28 Points: 4,495, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

agreed, glad you are back writing
The Following User Says Thank You to wash3185 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-18, 03:11
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

great amazing story