Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Nov-16, 18:22
Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,105 Times in 822 Posts
Default Re: Video Games [Headscissors]

One more from som PS1 beat em up. (1st game only)

Last edited by neddyf; 03-Nov-16 at 18:27.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neddyf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-16, 06:58
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I have purchased WWE 17, and I thought I would report that with this version, as with other recent versions, you really can stage mixed matches. And you can do it without any downloads or hacks or expenditures, just right out of the box.

The result is not perfect. You can't, for example, pit the girls against the male pros that come with the system.

Go to the create-a-wrestler mechanism and choose to create a female. The system will let you create a square-jawed "female" with a mustache, beard and sideburns, or all of the above. You can make her bald or give her a buzzcut. You can give her all manner of body hair. You can shrink her breasts almost out of existence and give her a barrel chest and broad shoulders. You can then choose an outfit that hides what's left of her breasts. (There aren't many such outfits, though.) The result is a character that anyone would take for a male. A big, macho dude, at that. You can't make the character extremely muscular, though. At least I haven't figured out how to.

Then you can pit this character against the girls who come with the game or others you create. Anybody would take it for a mixed match.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-16, 18:33
Points: 3,412, Level: 24 Points: 3,412, Level: 24 Points: 3,412, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have purchased WWE 17, and I thought I would report that with this version, as with other recent versions, you really can stage mixed matches. And you can do it without any downloads or hacks or expenditures, just right out of the box.

The result is not perfect. You can't, for example, pit the girls against the male pros that come with the system.

Go to the create-a-wrestler mechanism and choose to create a female. The system will let you create a square-jawed "female" with a mustache, beard and sideburns, or all of the above. You can make her bald or give her a buzzcut. You can give her all manner of body hair. You can shrink her breasts almost out of existence and give her a barrel chest and broad shoulders. You can then choose an outfit that hides what's left of her breasts. (There aren't many such outfits, though.) The result is a character that anyone would take for a male. A big, macho dude, at that. You can't make the character extremely muscular, though. At least I haven't figured out how to.

Then you can pit this character against the girls who come with the game or others you create. Anybody would take it for a mixed match.
Thanks for reporting this. I was wondering that myself.
Old 06-Nov-16, 00:06
Last Achievements

game project
9:25
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neddyf For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-16, 14:34
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There's actually another method that lets you ACTUALLY wrestle against males. Here's the vid my way is based off of:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But I found a much faster/easier way to do it. It's the same concept, but instead of downloading a character, then downloading a second character into the same slot, I just duplicated one of my female CAWs, created the event, then overwrote that CAW with a male CAW, and it works.

The downside is that the game still counts it as a guy, so as soon as he hits the girl, the match is over. So, I'd suggest using ironman matches for this. That way you have 15 minutes to wrestle the hell outta some guy with your chick lol.

To be sure I don't have to go through all the setup again, I created a backup copy of the event with all the intergender matches, and i just copy it over the used show whenever I want to start again. I hope they don't patch this.... Let us who have figured out how to manipulate it reap the fruits of our labor lol. I've made a lot of Highlight Reels just in case though.
Old 18-Nov-16, 13:59
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's actually another method that lets you ACTUALLY wrestle against males. Here's the vid my way is based off of:

But I found a much faster/easier way to do it. It's the same concept, but instead of downloading a character, then downloading a second character into the same slot, I just duplicated one of my female CAWs, created the event, then overwrote that CAW with a male CAW, and it works.

The downside is that the game still counts it as a guy, so as soon as he hits the girl, the match is over. So, I'd suggest using ironman matches for this. That way you have 15 minutes to wrestle the hell outta some guy with your chick lol.

To be sure I don't have to go through all the setup again, I created a backup copy of the event with all the intergender matches, and i just copy it over the used show whenever I want to start again. I hope they don't patch this.... Let us who have figured out how to manipulate it reap the fruits of our labor lol. I've made a lot of Highlight Reels just in case though.
Well that was short lived.... it was patched out with the most recent patch. C'mon 2K!
Old 18-Nov-16, 15:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well that was short lived.... it was patched out with the most recent patch. C'mon 2K!
Classic.
This kind of error cannot stay on the game.
Particularly with the massive number of video posted about it on YT.

Mods are the future way to make it
Only on PC versions.
Old 20-Nov-16, 18:31
Last Achievements

8:34 and 9:55 from DOA5LR
Nothing actually new, but seeing these headscissors in slowmotion is really something...
And I like pantyshots...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neddyf For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-16, 06:44
Points: 15,950, Level: 54 Points: 15,950, Level: 54 Points: 15,950, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 287 Posts

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to b3a5tx For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-16, 17:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3a5tx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hehe!
I was about to post this one this morning.
But I was on a rush

Tags
headscissors, video games