Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Nov-16, 21:53
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Anyone session with Loren Blaine from St Augustine Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been following this QUESTION if Loren was some ugly girl would u stll give her the benafit of the dought ?????MEANING she should return this guys 240.00 she should of made contact with him out of courtsey ..
in the past Loren has cancelled her appointments or so I heard.
I hope the girl is OK but AGAIN this man should get his money back
If Loren was some ugly girl who would be sessioning with her in the first place?
Old 11-Dec-16, 13:29
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanatosGambit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok I'm very glad I came across this thread.

I had a session booked with Loren as she was visiting Toronto. Communication went smoothly, and I paid for two-thirds of my session via PayPal. Loren did not ask for a security deposit, this is just the way I usually book my sessions. I've had sessions with Electra and Sara Lips and this went off without a hitch. Loren was fine with this, most girls are as they are getting a portion of the funds upfront.

Anyway, she then cancels on me an hour before our scheduled session, saying she will refund me the next day. Well guys, it's been over a week, and no refund. No follow-up e-mails from Loren either.

A shame really, I was looking forward to meeting her in person. So not only did I not get a session, she now owes me $240. Just a frustrating experience overall.
Any updates to this situation? Has anyone here heard from loren lately?
Old 02-Jan-17, 02:49
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any updates to this situation? Has anyone here heard from loren lately?
I'm curious also. Anyone hear anything? She hasn't put a post on Twitter since early November which is really unlike her. Hopefully she's okay. I sent her a text a while ago and still no response. Also not like her. I'm getting a little worried.
Old 02-Jan-17, 03:41
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm curious also. Anyone hear anything? She hasn't put a post on Twitter since early November which is really unlike her. Hopefully she's okay. I sent her a text a while ago and still no response. Also not like her. I'm getting a little worried.
I asked Sarah Brooke on her twitter, and she responded on the 28th of DEC, mentioning that she hasn't heard anything from her. Apparently Loren Blaine was supposed to have a matchup with her, but then it got cancelled(im guessing due to the fact that Loren hadn't followed up or said anything)

I did decide to look on Loren Blains instagram, and this message came up. Not sure how legitamate it is but one guy who said he knows her personally mentioned that she's "gone from the industry" and she got arrested in Canada.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-17, 04:07
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure how legitamate it is but one guy who said he knows her personally mentioned that she's "gone from the industry" and she got arrested in Canada.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Will be interesting to know what she got arrested for.
Old 02-Jan-17, 16:18
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
One guy who said he knows her personally mentioned that she's "gone from the industry" and she got arrested in Canada.
I don't believe she made the trip, so this part at least isn't likely.
Old 02-Jan-17, 17:52
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Loren Blaine reviews

I thought she told me that she partly owns reality girls. Maybe they can tell us something.
Old 03-Jan-17, 01:18
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't believe she made the trip, so this part at least isn't likely.
Hopefully it is not true and she will be back soon for sessions, as I have always wanted to schedule one with her. However, she cancelled on me last year about 20 minutes before our session, and I have read a few other reviews from posters on here claiming the same thing. There are also several pics on one of her websites (I think it was her twitter when she was in Vegas last year) where she has several marijuana joints rolled up and smoking one. I know weed is pretty common now, but this was enough to last a hard weekend.
Hopefully the rumors are false, but it would not surprise me to be true.
Old 04-Jan-17, 16:58
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hopefully it is not true and she will be back soon for sessions, as I have always wanted to schedule one with her. However, she cancelled on me last year about 20 minutes before our session, and I have read a few other reviews from posters on here claiming the same thing. There are also several pics on one of her websites (I think it was her twitter when she was in Vegas last year) where she has several marijuana joints rolled up and smoking one. I know weed is pretty common now, but this was enough to last a hard weekend.
Hopefully the rumors are false, but it would not surprise me to be true.
I had a great time with her in June. She's super strong for her size and her RNC puts you to sleep in seconds. She was so cool with me but I have also heard 'things'. I've tried to contact her several times recently but no response. I hope she's okay. She had also told me that she ran Reality Girls scissor site and I haven't seen anything from them in awhile. Maybe related?
Old 04-Jan-17, 17:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a great time with her in June. She's super strong for her size and her RNC puts you to sleep in seconds. She was so cool with me but I have also heard 'things'. I've tried to contact her several times recently but no response. I hope she's okay. She had also told me that she ran Reality Girls scissor site and I haven't seen anything from them in awhile. Maybe related?
Hmmm reality girls scissors website(clips4sale version) still seems to be active. A few days ago they introduced Cheyenne Jewel and they put out a video yesterday. I looked at their twitter and even they seem to be active on there.

Maybe an e-mail might work(for reality girls). Since it's sometimes a head ache when messaging people on twitter.

Also I did contact a company who has worked with Loren . They said they haven't heard anything from her lately(last time they said they worked with her was march of last year) , but they mentioned that she said she was thinking of quitting wrestling and to try other things.