Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Dec-14, 03:18
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts
Default Re: An unforgettable wrestling match

We tightened the clinch lustily. Our sweatlicked bodies pressed against each other, fighting for grips. I was so absorbed by this breathless, entwining, naked grapple that I didn't even notice I was being worked back and against the ropes. The touch of the thick ropes made me flinch and in that second Mom leaned in hard, pressing me into the ropes, then she stepped back as I reacted and turned her body. I was easy prey for the hip toss Mom was setting up.

UHHHHHFFFFF!!! I moaned as I slammed hard onto the canvas.

Mom stepped around me panting, "I'm going to hurt you, boy. I'll make you wish you never stepped into this ring with me. Squeeze your mother's breasts will you?"

I knew she was just playing a role but she sounded so serious. I was so hard by now I didn't think my erection was ever going to subside.

"Its your cunt you need to worry about, mom" I retorted, rolling up to all fours, still panting... "after I rape you into submission...."

I immediately regretted my choice of words as Mom stepped over my back whilst I was on all fours and straddled me, tucking her feet under my stomach to apply a scissors, riding me like a rodeo bull.

"UHHHHHHHH" I groaned as she tightened, but I was not just going to take this, and I tried to buck her off.

"Yesss.... keep trying... I'll ride you like this for a while son before I squeeze you into oblivion."

"Dream on!" I spat, raising up, surging with adrenaline, and launching myself backwards, mom still locked onto my back. Now it was her turn to slam into the canvas.

UHHHGFFFFFF! she gasped.

I squirmed around in her now loose scissors and managed to turn my body so I was facing her, my cock pressed against her public mound, but still with her legs dangerously wrapped around my waist. Sure enough, she regained her breath and started to squeeze me again.

GAWDDDDDD!!!! I moaned again, rearing up, the tip of my cock touching her vagina now. She limpeted herself to me again, this time face to face, wrapping her arms around my neck and crossing her ankles behind my back. I was now fully upright, on my knees, and I could feel my cock lightly penetrating her moist sex.

UHHHH! She groaned again as I slammed her back to the mat, she still holding onto to me. My hard member pushed inside her as we struck the canvas, but as I came up it slipped out again. She renewed her scissors and I moaned.

"Yes!! Moan for me! Say you submit." She whispered, pulsing her thighs.

SLAM!!!

The third slam really seemed to take the fight out of her, as I felt her thighs relax for the first time. I didn't wait to see if she was really hurt. I just reared up once more, and slammed down again.

SLAMMM!!

UHHHH!!!!!! she groaned again, followed by suddenly freezing and inhaling.

I was deep inside her.

She was still panting from the successive slams and her loose body scissors seemed no longer to be a threat.

"Do it", she whispered. "You've overpowered me. I don't have much more fight.... you've earned the right to fuck your mother"

With those words I tore her arms away from my neck and pinned them over her head to the canvas, thrusting deep as I did.

"UHHHNNN! Do you SUBMIT??" I groaned, my breathless excitement of this fuckhold building inside me.

"No.... no... what are you doing??? I... I... submit... please.... I submit" she pleaded ... I looked down for a moment, not quite sure if it was real, but she threw me a wink and I knew it was okay to continue.

"uhhh... no.... you.... UHHNNN.... are gonna .... UHHHHH.... take it til I say its over...." I hissed.

"please... no .... I give I give I give!!!" she fake-pleaded, her own breathlessness telling me her orgasm was building too, she tapped out on the canvas repeatedly "please.... ring the bell!!! I give!!"

My thrusts picked up pace.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." she groaned... "I GIVE! I GIVE!!!"

"not... uhhnnn... yet... UHHHHH... gonna... uhnnn... cum inside you bitch!!"

"No... please... I'm .... nearly cumming.... OH FUCK DON'T STOP!!!! OOOHHHHHHHHHHH"

Mom bucked furiously as her own orgasm ripped through her, and brought me to my own orgasm as I felt her vagina tighten. The pretense of objection was now firmly out the window.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! UGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNN!!! I yelled, pounding the canvas with my fist, shivering as I exploded.

UHHHHHH!!! SUBMISSION!!! SUBMIIIIIIIISSION!!!!!! she choked, arching up hard and still tapping out.

And then we collapsed into each other, panting.

Winner, by a deciding fuckhold pin submission: Son.

When I finally pealed myself off her I was almost numb with ecstasy. I had conquered my own mother in a naked wrestling bout, and fucked her into a final submission. I doubted I would ever match the orgasm I had just had, but I would treasure the memory of this night forever.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-14, 03:33
Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: An unforgettable wrestling match

You're the greatest man. Keep it up.
Old 01-Apr-16, 02:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

Over the months that followed the awkwardness around initiating a match between us quickly diminished. It was still a moment with a lot of nods and winks, "Do you... fancy a match tonight?" was the usual tone of it. Not a lot of detail exchanged, and we had to get comfortable that the answer might sometimes be no. By the time I was 20 years old I reckon that we must have had around two dozen matches. Mom even got some wrestling mats from somewhere and we fashioned our own easy-to-assemble ring in the basement. We didn't always go "all the way", and increasingly it was just a wrestling match, albeit a sexy one. We decided that it was just this thing that we shared, a very private and very special fetish when the mood struck us both.

I was home from college around my 20th, and Mom said that she had a birthday surprise for me. Given that the last two birthdays had been "those matches" it was hard to imagine anything that could top them.

"You remember that group I told you about - some ladies like me who like to wrestle?"

I remembered - Cougar Club I had called it. I half wondered if she might have invited round one of those ladies for a three-way match, but Mom interrupted that though...

"Well, that fell apart quite quickly, but two of the ladies have told me about an underground wrestling club that they have found where you can go and watch some really HOT matches between ordinary men and women."

"Oh yes?" I said eagerly. I pretty much figured she was about to say that she had got us tickets to go see it...

"Well, I've got us tickets to go there tonight...

(I am so smart)

... and do a try-out match."

I picked my jaw up off the floor.

"Against...each other?" I asked.

"No... just against some of the other club members - I'm told they won't put us against any club champions, just relatively new wrestlers. What do you think?"

I couldn't believe it. It sounded... awesome.

"Sure!" I said, playing it cool.

Mom smiled. "Phew... I wasn't sure how you would react. Now there's some forms to fill in and such, and its over an hour away so we can't leave it too late to leave here."

I chuckled to myself. It was as if Mom was talking about going to the movies.

"And here's your other present" she said, handing me a wrapped item... I tore it open like I was a child again. Three pairs of very skimpy wrestling trunks... matt black, gold lame, and tiger print.

"I've got a matching set for me" she said with a wink. I gave her a hug. I could have wrestled her down there and then but decided to save it for the evening.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 01-Apr-16 at 16:31.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-16, 03:06
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Oh yes your back! I've missed this, great great your continuing!!
Old 01-Apr-16, 10:52
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I swear, I look all over the place for these sexy little underground wrestling clubs that everybody else finds, but no luck whatsoever.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate. I like the new angle and I'm interested to see what happens next.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-16, 17:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It was over an hour, and a fair way out of town, to the venue. No surprise – I figured Mom wouldn’t want to go anywhere where she might be recognized. I was surprisingly quiet in the car and I spent the time filling in the registration forms she had printed off. Mostly common sense – a complete ban on recording any match, full consent to nudity and holds of an intimate, sexual nature, although forced intercourse was prohibited except when both parties have signed a separate waiver. I had to say I was 21, and because I was under 30, I needed two over 30 year olds to vouch for me. Mom was one…

“Deedee has said that she will vouch for you – she’s the friend who told me about this place” Mom explained. “She’s very curious to meet you”, she added, in contradiction to the whole idea of being vouched for by someone who knows me.

“Oh, and Deedee suggested we don’t mention that we are related. I suppose there is a slim chance someone will “see” the resemblance. If anyone asks, let’s just say you’re my personal trainer.”

The venue was an innocuous looking bar that had a backroom that they opened into a nightclub at the weekend. You had to access this backroom from the car park and there was a list of people approved for entry which thankfully we were on (or rather, our aliases were on). The backroom was roomy, high ceilings but low lit, and in the middle surrounded by chairs on all sides was a very small ground level ring inside of which thick floor pads where you wrestled. The ropes and turnbuckles, it seemed, were just for show – you weren’t allowed to put any weight on them. There were about 30 or 40 people in the audience, which given the $20 entrance fee seemed like quite a decent taking. It had taken a little longer to get there than anticipated and the first match of the evening was already underway – a husband vs wife match, so we were told. We were ushered to the staging area behind a long screened off area. Apparently we were going to be the second and third match on, so I didn’t get to linger on the match in hand. Last I saw the husband, a heavy set guy in gold trunks, seemed to be doing a very good job of backbreaking his wife, a latino woman in a black thong one piece, over his shoulders. She shook her head defiantly, groaning but not submitting, but I didn’t think it would be long. Both appeared to be in their thirties.

Deedee, Mom’s friend, was waiting for us. “Hurry up – you’re next”. She shook my hand and winked, whispering “we can meet properly later… your Mom will go up first.” Deedee was about my Mom’s age, maybe a few years older, and a little curvier, but even under her baggy track suit I could see that she was quite trim. She had a mess of thick blonde hair and a sweet smile.

I grabbed one of the numerous robes scattered in the staging area and disappeared behind a screen to change into my black trunks. All the matches were barefoot, so it didn’t take long to get ready. I could hear the audience getting into whatever was happening in the match before me and I really wanted to be there watching it. When I hurried out I found Mom had already gone ringside and Deedee was ushering me to see the end of the match “I think he’s about to submit” she cooed.

As I stepped around and the match into view, I could see the now sweat-licked couple on the mats, the wife with her legs around his head, raising up on her hands and pumping hard. Her suit was pulled down at the straps, revealing her breasts – I guess her husband had foolishly gone for some humiliation, and the fire in her expression told me that she had not appreciated it. After only a couple more pumps of her legs he tapped the mat furiously and the bell was rung. As they peeled themselves off the mat, the ref separated them and held up the wife’s hand in victory. Despite pulling up her suit straps indignantly she was suddenly all smiles… and by his obvious erection so was he. I was relieved that there was no audience reaction to this – I knew I was going to get hard… even thinking about it got me excited.

As the couple exited the ring, the lights were brought up and in the far corner I could see Mom preparing for her entrance.

After a short comfort break for the audience the lights were dimmed against and a hush fell on the crowd.

"Gawd, I hope she isn't being paired against some maniac." I whispered to Deedee.

"Don't worry" she whispered back "the pairings are carried out very carefully - it will be someone around her weight and experience".

Even so, I had butterflies just thinking about what was about to happen...

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 06-Apr-16 at 17:07.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-16, 18:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The ring announcer introduced her opponent as he stepped through the ropes and took off his robe. A tall, slim man in his early forties, with a “2-0” record in his favor, which I immediately thought was unfair. He also had 25lbs over my Mom, introduced as her first match that night, but as she stepped through the ropes and removed her robe to reveal her toned body that pressed against her black thong and top, I thought the match looked suddenly much more even.

The bell broke my train of thought.

DING! DING!

They locked up in a test of strength which I immediately thought was a mistake for Mom. And it was. Dale – if that was even his name (Mom was using the pseudonym Jenny) – used his height to leverage her down to her knees, although she fought against him every inch on the way down.

“That was a mistake” Deedee whispered to me. I nodded.

Dale didn’t seem to know what to do next and he fumbled his way behind his kneeling foe, dropping down and putting her in a full nelson, pushing her head to the mat. He was already on top of her as she struggled. “C’mon Mom!” I thought to myself.

The crowd started to murmur, sensing an easy win for Dale, but somehow Mom managed to get her knees back under her and push up, flipping them both onto their backs. Dale let out a grunt but still had the upper hand.

And he used it to grab her breast.

Now in a single arm nelson, Dale was under Mom controlling her with rhythmic squeezing of her right breast. I threw a glance at Deedee.

“He’s playing fair. He’s not digging in – just enough to keep your Mom from rolling out” she said, almost respecting the hold.

Mom tried to get up all the same by pushing off the mat with her heels. She got her hips up high but she was tethered to Dale from the chest up. Dale threw up his legs around her waist and locked ankles. She held her position, carrying his weight as he limpeted onto her and started to exert pressure.

I could hear her gasps from across the room. Barely 3 minutes into the match and she was already in danger of a submission. The crowd were sending her waves of encouragement her way but I couldn’t see how she was going to break the hold.

“UHHFFFFFF!” came the gasp as Mom suddenly dropped her hips, her butt slamming against Dale’s package.

She rose up her hips again. Dale was still locked on and tried another squeeze of his scissors.

“UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!” he moaned as she dropped the both of them again. I saw his hand release the breast grip and he pushed her off of him.

“That was pretty near the line.” Deedee commented. “Kicks and blows to the crotch are not allowed”. But it was hard to see how this was either, and given that Dale pulled himself up to kneeling sporting a very obvious erection, I’d say that he got a good deal out of it.

However Mom wasn’t going to let him go that easily.

Before Dale could get to standing, Mom tackled him back to the mat, this time pressing his face to the floor. She knelt on his back and bumped his head against the mat a couple of times – another fairly risqué move but the ref let it go. Seeing Mom on top, oiled in sweat, nearly bursting out of her wrestling bikini, I was already aroused. I didn’t know how I was going to get through my own match.

Mom had control now and was firmly straddling Dale’s back in a wider, more stable stance. She was fighting against him to get her hands underneath his chin. The crowd were cheering her on.

“HUP!!” she groaned, and pulled up on his chin, a very tightly executed camel clutch. Dale was kicking the mat and fighting against the grip. Mom leaned forward again, squashing Dale’s face to the mat, and then leant back again.

“UUHHHHHH!!!” she gasped, this time really pulling back, riding him like a mad bull as he thrashed around. But she held… the ref looked in on Dale… “do you give?” she asked…. I held my breath.

“uhhh…..sub….submission!!!” he blurted, tapping the mat. I applauded loudly as the bell rang out. Deedee whistled, and threw me another wink. I was beginning to see why Mom liked her. As the ref held Mom’s hand up as victor, my heart was racing with excitement so much that I forgot that I would be up next. Only when Deedee nudged me did I snap back to reality.

“Best you get ready for your match then.” Deedee said, gesturing towards the far ring corner. “And give your Mom a high five from me.”

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 06-Apr-16 at 18:44.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-16, 03:13
Points: 899, Level: 11 Points: 899, Level: 11 Points: 899, Level: 11

Hey Skinny. I enjoyed reading your stories. You really have the ability to write the action quick and clear, yet you keep a lot of great detail to keep the fighting fresh.
I do not know if you have an interest in boxing stories, but I think your writing style would work great with them as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-16, 06:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Skinny. I enjoyed reading your stories. You really have the ability to write the action quick and clear, yet you keep a lot of great detail to keep the fighting fresh.
I do not know if you have an interest in boxing stories, but I think your writing style would work great with them as well.
Thanks mate, really appreciate the kind words. I've yet to venture into boxing stories. I'm not sure they are for me, but who knows Gotta find the time to get to the end of this story first!
Old 08-Apr-16, 12:49
Points: 899, Level: 11 Points: 899, Level: 11 Points: 899, Level: 11

Well keep up the great work on the wrestling stories. Don't end them anytime soon!

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm