Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jul-17, 08:25
Points: 4,106, Level: 27 Points: 4,106, Level: 27 Points: 4,106, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default step sister defeats her step brother.

this is my first attempt at writing a fictional story, as such any feedback would be appreciated.

Defeated by step sister.
My younger years growing up were almost perfect, being an only child getting all the attention from both of my parents. That was until my mother passed away, and my dad remarried to his second wife. She was not to bad though, it was her daughter, my new step sister Rina that really ruined my perfect existence. She was 2 years younger than me at 15, and extremely popular, athletic, and beautiful, with long dark hair. This was very different to me, I was more a skinny nerdy gamer guy. I only weighed 140lbs, being 5’8 tall a bit more than my step-sisters 5’5 125lbs. I resented the fact that she was so popular getting invited to far more parties than me. She also ended up getting whatever she wanted a lot. This included a lot less chores around the house than me, because apparently, she had less free time due to all her sports practice. It particularly irked me that our parents viewed her hobbies of sports, and hanging out with friends, as somehow more important than my gaming hobby.

As a result of all this I often was pretty mean to her whenever I could be without our parents seeing. I also enjoyed intentionally watching the tv downstairs even though I had a tv in my room, as she didn’t have one in her room, which meant she couldn’t watch tv. She would often ask if because I was using the living room tv, could she use the tv in my room, and I would take great pleasure in denying her this.

After a year of living together me and my step-sister had built up quite a bit of animosity towards each other, and one weekend our parents said they were going to be going away for the weekend, and that I being the oldest of us would be in charge while they were away. I was very much looking forward to this. The perfect chance to make rina’s life miserable for a few days, and get a little revenge. I thought I’d make her do all the chores, clearning and cooking for the weekend, to make up for the disproportionate share I had been doing.

Around 5pm on Friday evening our parents waved goodbye, as I sat in the living room watching tv. Around an hour later my sister came down from her room, and I said “rina you need to clear the kitchen, and bathroom, but before you do any of that go make me a sandwich.” “what I’m not doing that, those are your chores” my sister replied. “well mum and dad put me in charge this weekend, and I’m telling you to do them, so get on with it unless you want to challenge me little girl” I said while standing up off the couch to intimidate her. She looked at me for a few seconds clearly contemplating, before replying “yes I do want to challenge you, mum and dad didn’t put you in charge so you could make me do all the chore while you sit on your ass watching tv” “very well, how about we settle this with a best 2 out of 3 fight, downstairs in the basement on the mats. If I win you will do what ever I say for the rest of the weekend, no moaning or crying about it. Deal?” I honeslly expected my sister to backdown, and wouldn’t expect her to dare challenge me a male who was 2 years older, and bigger than her, but to my surprise she said “fine, as long as the same goes for you if I win” I agreed to her terms, and was not disappointed, honestly despite my surprise I was quite happy about getting the opportunity to take my frustrations out on her physically, and to really be given the chance to put the pampered brat in her place. I really felt like this was going to be extremely easy.

5 minutes later we met downstairs in the our basement which was also a gym with a matted area near the centre. I asked her if she wanted to change her mind and back down, but she said no. so we squared off in the centre of the mats. She was wearing a short tank top, that revealed her toned abs, and short sports shorts, that showed off her equally toned legs, both much harder than my own. It was at this moment I first noticed that her legs were somewhat thicker than my own, although it gave me little concern as she was just a girl. “you ready?” I asked. “yes” she quickly replied, and we both dropped to our knees and closed in on each other we ended up locking our fingers in a classic test of strength, much to my delight to start with, as I thought this would favour me greatly. How ever I was shocked to find that we were very evenly matched, and after 30 seconds of trying to get an advantage over her, and trying to bend her wrists back our hands were right back where they started still in a stalemate. What concerned me most was that my sister was smiling, clearly pleased at being able to stand her own in this test of strength. This greatly frustrated me, so I decided to change tactics, and pulled my hands out of hers, then charged forward at her tackling her to the ground. I proceded to put her in a headlock squeezing as tight as I could, but after 20 seconds she manged to squeeze her head out of it, so I tackled her once again landing ontop of her. Sitting on her chest I tried to pin her arms, but she manged to buck me off. this time she took the offensive juming ontop of my while I layed on my back. We struggled there for a good minute as she tried to pin my down, while I tried to resist until I rolled myself over onto my front at which moment, she put me in a sleeper style choke hold from behind. I began to stuggle for air, and was growing tired, and weaker when I managed to lean forwards and roll her over me forcing her to let go as she landed on her back. I backed off for a second to catch my breath while she got back onto her knees to face me. This was proving much more challenging than I had anticipated. We were both panting for breathe although I did look noteably more exhausted, and was dripping in sweat, while she was only sweating lightly. I decided that tackling her worked well, and I needed to finish this quickly, as such I charged towards her aiming to tackled her, but at the same moment she did the same to me, and we met together in the centre each trying to drive the other back. For 1 second we were even, then she managed to quickly drive me backwards so I fell onto my back with her ontop of me. She proceed to apply a grapevine hold to me attempting to drive my legs apart, while at the same time trying to pin my arms as I attempted to resist with little success. Her legs were clearly much stronger than my own, and she was having little trouble quickly ripping my legs far apart. I felt like she would rip me in two! What was worse was she was also managing to pin my arms firmly in place above my head. Despite my best efforts I couldn’t move them an inch. Evidently due to the exhaustion of the fight my arms had weakened a lot while her’s clearly had not, and she now appeared stronger than me. I gave one final surge of effort to resist her as every muscle in my body matched up against once of hers, my left leg vs her right, my right arm vs her left, and to my horror I found that her muscles managed to defeat mine in every battle, despite my best efforts I had not managed to move any of my limbs 1 inch. She had me completely under control, I could not move at all. Suffering from incredible pain, I faced the reality that I had been defeated, and screamed “I give up! Please let me go!” after a few seconds she did so, and then climbed onto all fours with her hands positioned just above each of my shoulders positioning her head a few inches above mine so I had to look straight up into her smug face. She smiled and said “ this isn’t a very good start for you is brother”

To be continued in part 2.
also any ideas for part 2 would be greatly appreciated, i do already plan on making use of a scissor hold in part 2.

Last edited by ether; 18-Jul-17 at 10:00. Reason: adding text breaks
Old 17-Jul-17, 10:05
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: step sister defeats her step brother.

She could sit on his face?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-17, 13:36
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yep, I agree with James.

Thanks for this story, mate. It certainly sounds interesting.
Old 17-Jul-17, 18:17
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great start to the story. As you asked for some feedback, I would suggest a little proof reading. Your first line "My younger gears growing up", I am sure you meant younger years growing up. I personally like a lot of detail in how holds are applied, but that is a personal opinion. That is about all the feedback I can offer, hope that helps. Thank you for your efforts.
Old 17-Jul-17, 21:35
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Just a few pieces of advice. First try to incorporate some more holds really there was just a few takles and a grapevine pin. Also I personally like a bit of a competitive back and forth match. Also, think about adding some hot and juicy details. For example, the guy was getting grapevine pinned so her boobs would be around or right over his face. Discribe how he feels about that (turned on? Does he like/hate it? Etc.). Finally, Let the guy have a good amount of time on top throughout the match making the girl on the verge of tapping out or getting pinned. It just makes her seem stronger and more dominant when she does beat him in the end because she overcame a challenging opponent.

Overall though it was a great start for your first story and I can't wait for part two!
Old 18-Jul-17, 04:26
Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25
Last Achievements

The ideas I have are facesitting, stinkface, and kissing. As for feedback, I would say that putting a break in your text makes it a whole lot easier to read than just a wall of text. I like what Im seeing though so keep it up and I hope you take my suggestions into consideration!
Old 18-Jul-17, 10:01
Last Achievements

thanks for all the advice only just got to look at it now, and cant stay on long, i changed gears to years, and added some text breaks where i had already put enters.

tomorrow i'll copy the whole thing into word, and spell check it/maybe proof read as i know my english/spelling isn't the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to ether For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-17, 02:55
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Looking toward to the second part. I'm hoping she continues to dominate her older brother. I like the face sit/ smother direction. And like other people said describe how he feels getting dominated by his sister.
This is your first story and it's really good. Writing these types of stories is not the easiest thing.
Old 20-Jul-17, 02:21
Points: 3,671, Level: 25 Points: 3,671, Level: 25 Points: 3,671, Level: 25
Last Achievements

This is a great start! I look forward to seeing the brother turn it around to make it close but the sister closing out the win, maybe with a bit of dirty fighting.

Echoing some feedback from others, adding line breaks helps with the readability and I'd love to see more moves to keep the wrestling exciting. Although such a quick and easy defeat for the sister is pretty awesome!

Keep it up and thanks for the story
Old 31-Aug-17, 02:28
Last Achievements

after a few seconds my sister got off me, and kneeled beside me looking down at my defeated body. i looked up at her her, and made eye contact at which point she smiled, then made a flexing pose with her two biceps. to my disbelief the small mounds on her arm were larger than my own.

i was in a lot of pain still from the first round, and barely had the energy to get up. as such i decided to ask my sister "do you mind if we take a few minutes before the next round? i need a drink" "sure if you think that will help you" she replied.

as i got up to go to the kitchen and make myself a drink, i found that it took all my energy to do so. the first round had really worn my down, and i could actually hear my own heart beating in my ear. once i got myself a soda from the fridge i collapsed on the sofa in the living room. i could not believe my sister had beaten my in the first round. the more i thought about it the more the reason for my defeat became clear. i had underestimated her, i had thought this would be easy, and i'd have her begging for mercy in 30 seconds. she was clearly very athletic, and quite strong for a girl, and it had been foolish to do so, no doubt costing me the first match, but i knew if i took her seriously, and tried my hardest i would get my revenge. i spent the next 10 minutes lying on the couch recovering my strength thinking about how i was going to get revenge on her for round 1. maybe i'd piss all over the bathroom floor and make her clean it, or maybe i'd try and rip her arm out of its socket, and make her feel some of the pain she made me feel in the first round. thinking about my sweet revenge helped me gain strength for round 2.

after 10 minutes i called rina and asked if she was for the next round. she replied that she had been ready for the last 15 minutes. as i sat up from the sofa i noticed that the shirt i had been wearing had huge sweat patches on it, and was pretty uncomfortable and sticking to me, as such i decided to take it off, and walk back down to the basement. when i got down there my sister laughed. "what are you laughing about?" i asked "you!, you're so scrawny, and have no muscle definition at all. no wonder i beat you." this reply angered me, but when i compared our belly's she had a very flat hard looking stomach, while i had a little belly with an inch or so of fat, and no muscle definition what so ever. "shut up" i told her. she ignored my retort, and said "come stand next to me, i want to see what your legs look like next to mine" i did as she said for some reason and stood next to her side by side, and we each stuck our legs out to compare them. it was pretty clear her leg was thicker, and more muscular than my skinny leg. she laughed again and said "OMG!, you're legs are so skinny. i bet mine are way stronger." "fuck off" i replied, and gave her a hard shove that caused her to take a few steps backwards.. her face instantly went from girlish laughter to cold fury, and i confess it did intimidate me a little. she then shoved me back, as hard as she could which sent me flying over onto my back. this was humiliating, and i was furious. as i lay on my back looking up at her she burst into laughter again at me. after she manged to stop laughing she asked if i was ready to start, to which i replied "yes"

we started on our knees again like last round, and she put her hands up offering me a test of strength. i thought about accepting it, but after the humiliating display before we started my confidence had been knocked a bit as such i to charge her, as this was one of the few things that had worked in my favor last round. it worked, and i ended up laying on top of her, looking down at her lying on my back. i decided i'd apply a grapevine to her from this position, since she had done the same to me last time to great effect. i grabbed her wrist, and interlocked my legs with her own, and began trying to simultaneously pin her wrists, and pull her legs apart. for a second it was working, but then she began to resist, and began to reverse my progress pulling her legs, and mine closer together. the battle of our arms wasn't going any better, despite my best effort i could not pin her wrists. "you're to weak to apply that hold wimp, let me show you how its done" she said. Rina then began to pull my legs apart while still being below me. further and further apart causing me pain, although not as bad as last time, as she couldn't pull my legs as far from her current position.

she was definitely winning though, and it was at this moment it finally dawned on me that with me being unable to apply she had easily applied to me, that she might actually be stronger. this was quite a humiliating blow to my confidence. i really didn't want to believe my little step sister could be stronger. i managed to straighten my legs, and get my legs free, while still remaining ontop of her. although i had been shaken i still had the superior positions, and decided to try and choke her, while leaving her legs well alone, as she had clearly proven her legs were far to strong for my weak legs to manipulate. my choke was going well, and clearly making it hard for her to breathe. hard enough that she had no choice but to grab my wrists, and try to make me release the hold. it release a lot of the pressure on her neck, but she couldn't quite pry my hands from her neck. she kept trying though, and we ended up locked in a test of strength opposing each other, me trying to keep my arms in place and strangle her, her trying to pull my arms away. once again though i noticed as we struggled my arms were weakening faster than her's releasing more, and more pressure from her neck till she managed to slowly pull my arms via my wrists away from her neck. with a determined look on concentration on her face, she held my arms in place between us inline with our shoulders. i tried my hardest to move my arms, but to my horror once again i could not no matter which way i tried to move them. she then bucked her self forward, and wrapped her legs around my body from below, and began to squeeze as hard as she could. the pain was excruciating, and i tried desperately to move my arms to try and relieve some of the pressure around my midsection, but my sister would not let me arms go. the pain was unbearable, and within seconds i began to scream "i give! i give!".

my step-sister released the preasure on me and laughed "jesus you can't be serious. that wasn't even hard. you're so pathetic you know that??" i was completely humiliated, and emasculated at this point, and couldn't believe my little step sister had beat me so thoroughly. i told her "you've won, now please let me go". "hmm, No i won't. i'm sorry, but i'm having to much fun brother dear, and i want you to really learn your lesson". "please i have learned my lesson" i told her. she ignored my reply and rolled me over, and put me in yet another body scissor, causing me more horrific pain, and once again within 3 seconds i was tapping out on her leg, begging her to let go. "pathetic" she replied as she released the pressure once again. she rolled me over once again, and kneeled in front of me, and said "ill do you a deal, arm wrestle me, and if you win i'll let you go. what do you say?". having nothing to lose i agreed, and we laid on the floor opposite each other, and gripped hands preparing to arm wrestle. she counted down "3,2,1, go!" i decided to attack her arm with a burst of strength to win quickly, as she had clearly proven she had better stamina. to my horror her arm didn't move, and inch, and she just sat there smiling at me. "is that it?" she asked, this made my face turn red with embarrassment, she wasn't even showing effort. while this was largely due to my weakened state due to the beating i had just received it was still extremely embarrassing. she then lazily began to push my arm towards the floor showing little effort, and despite my best efforts within 3 seconds it was pinned. "well dear brother i guess there is no release for you just yet".

i lunged at her quickly while we were both still laying on the floor facing each other, and i managed to put her in a head lock with us both still facing each other laying on the floor, and my head under her shoulder, with her head under mine in a head lock. she lifted her body with mine a few inches off the ground, and managed to put me in a headlock of her own. we both sat there squeezing each other as hard as we could. i was determined not to let go till she tapped, and not to lose this battle of wills. i knew she was stronger, but i was more determined, and thought i could hold on long enough to make her give up. we sat there in that position squeezing each others necks as hard as we could for a good minute with the pain building in my neck more and more till i could no longer take it, and began to cry, at this point i released my hold, and told her i give. she gave me 1 last extremely tight squeeze then released my head. she rolled me over onto my back, then go on all fours, and positioned her head directly above mine, and looked down at me. "face it bro, you can't beat me at anything. you're to weak, and you should just give up". "please Rina i give up you win. i know i can't beat you!". "not quite yet dear brother i have 1 more hold i want to try on you.".

this news scared me, and i wondered what this hold could be, as she dragged me up, then got behind me, and put 1 arm between my legs, and another hand under my chin, and lifted me up over her shoulders into a torture rack. this was terrifying, i hated heights, and couldn't believe she had the strength to put me in this hold. it made me feel so helpless. she could do what ever she wanted to me like this, and i couldn't stop her. i was completely at her mercy.
she spun me around a few times making me feel dizy. she then grabbed my knee, and under my chin, and began to pull down, arcing my back causing me lots of pain. i tried to resist, and began to panic, screaming and begging her to stop while desperately grabbing at her wrist under my chin trying to relieve the pressure, but she was to much for me, and it felt like she was going to break my back, as she continued to push my body further and further past its limited. she kept going as i began to weaken, and cry. my resistance continued to get weaker, and weaker until i just lay there pathetic, and limp over my step sisters shoulders, completely defeated. she squatted down then up throw me off her shoulders with a sharp painful fall to the floor. it would have hurt more, but my body was beaten that i couldn't tense before hitting the floor, and hit in an effectively relaxed state.

she walked over to me looking down on my broken defeated body. admiring her handy work. i looked back at my her knowing that i was no match for her, and her body. knowing that she could defeat or own me when ever she wanted. it was at this point i appreciated she truly was superior to me. "so brother, you are going to do what ever i say from now on. is that clear?" "yes" i replied. "good, and you're going to tell our parents that i can have your tv, as you prefer the living room one. okay?". once again i replied "yes". she then said "good boy, and to prove your subservience i want you to kiss my foot" having no choice i did as she said, and kissed the bottom of her feet, as she pulled them over my face. "good boy, now when you have the strength i want you to get started on your chores" she then walked out and left me laying there defeated on the floor in the basement.

Tags
fight, sister, step sister, teen girl, wrestling