Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-15, 17:36
Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Amazon vs. Gladiator in the Great Arena

AMAZON VS. GLADIATOR
by Glenn Mennen

The male and female combatants stood on opposite sides of the sand-filled arena. Thousands of peasants and nobles filled the stadium seats under the hot sun to watch the bloodsport.

The male was Triton, a massively muscular brute forced into this gladiatorial service for several counts of rape and murder. He had beaten the last 4 fighters and was getting closer and closer to winning his freedom. He was wearing only a loincloth and strapped sandals, armed with a blood-stained short sword.

The female glared at the larger man. She was Haven, a captured Amazon who had won favor in the king's eye for her deadly skills. She had only had one other fight before today, against a vicious but equally-sized man called Raze whom she outfought and killed with ease.

Triton had watched that fight from the dungeon and had bet some of the little coin he had on Raze. When he lost, he immediately wanted revenge against the Amazon warrior. Walking out of the arena dungeon and seeing the beautiful, scantily-clad female waiting, he smiled with hunger.

Haven wore a tight shirt barely covering her breasts, with hints of a leather bra underneath, her entire midsection visible. Triton was somewhat surprised on how much cleavage she was showing him. She had on a short leather skirt as well, exposing her thighs and long legs. She fought, as always, barefoot. In her hands she carried a short sword and small shield.

The two locked eyes, knowing they had several minutes to stretch and await the horn to begin.

Triton stabbed his sword into the sand beside him and began flexing to the cheers of the crowd. Haven rolled her eyes.

Haven dropped her weapons as well, bending down to touch her toes. She flexed and stretched with extreme grace as the male expanded his muscles on pure grit and strength.

Haven spoke first. "So here we are."

Triton smiled. "You've lost me a lot of money, you know."

"Is that so?"

"I was the one who bet against you last time."

Stretching to arch her back, she laughs. "I had a feeling. I hope you bet on me this time."

"You should feel honored. I'm taking a break from fighting towards my freedom to spend a day dismantling you before the world."

She sat on the ground and spread her legs, reaching her arms out to touch one foot, then the other. "It's an awfully big risk. A single loss to a lesser gladiator and you forfeit all chance of getting out of the fighting pits."

"I worry not." Triton finished stretching and looked to his sword. Then he smiled and walked a few steps towards Haven. "Let's do this the old way. No weapons. Just the male body against the female."

The crowd's cheers echoed across the arena.

Haven raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "A true battle of the sexes?"

Triton nodded. "Man versus Woman."

She thought for a moment, looking down at her sword and shield. Then she smiled and approached.

Both enemies stood five feet apart, anxiously waiting for the horn to sound.

"If you truly wanted to wrestle me, you could have just said so." said Haven.

Triton looked up to the horn, still silent. He had to kill time before he could kill her.

"Wrestling is my specialty, woman. It is the ultimate measure of strength! I will bring you to your knees and listen to you beg mercy before this is over."

"Big talk from a big man." Haven had heard of his formidable wrestling skills, but she had skills of her own and, leaving their swords aside, she knew she had more weapons at her disposal than he did.

"Don't expect otherwise. Within 3 minutes, I will be placing my foot onto your fallen body." It was the thing he wanted most: the perfect image of his victory.

Haven folds her arms, looking pissed. "Is that so, tough guy? Well, when this is over..."

And then she said it:

"I'm going to walk all over you."

"Haha!"

"You laugh, but just wait. Pretty soon, you'll know you aren't the better fighter here and I'll have plenty of fun from that point on. You have no idea how excited I am for this."

"It will be a good death for sure. To die at the hands of the mighty Triton. To be trampled under foot by the superior sex."

"Superior? When this is over, you're going to know I'm superior to you in every single way."

Triton could not help but be amused. There was only one measure of superiority: strength! He glanced up and saw the horn about to sound. He had been in this situation many times, and had the timing down right. He lunged for an attack JUST as the horn sounded.

Haven was not prepared and his sandaled foot connected with her midsection, sending her flying back.

She rolled to her knees, clutching her chest. The crowd was bloodthirsty.

Triton laughed as she stood, glaring at him. "Come and see who's going to stand on who, girl!" he threatened.

"Prepare to be outwrestled by a woman!" She charged as he formed a fighting stance. The two collided and the battle began.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by glennmennen; 09-Nov-15 at 17:56.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-15, 18:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Amazon vs. Gladiator in the Great Arena

Triton and Haven locked hands as the crowd roared with bloodlust. The combatants struggled and stared directly into each other's eyes. Triton smiled.

"I've wanted this for some time, woman."

He forced her arms back with sheer strength. He could see her trying not to go to her knees.

"This is exactly what I wanted."

"Yeah? Well how about this?!" Haven, hands still locked, let herself fall backwards and take Triton with her. She flipped him over and he landed hard against the sand with an OOF! Then she released one of his hands and wrapped his other arm between her legs, squeezing as tightly as she could.

Triton grunted in pain.

"Is this what you wanted, big man?" she asked playfully. He ripped his arm out of her grasp and lunged at her from his ground position, landing on top of her. The two fighters rolled back and forth in the middle of the arena until Triton ended up pinning her arms down.

"I will teach you manners, bitch." He grabbed her by the throat as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He was surprised by how strong she was, but never for a moment did he let himself think she was stronger than him. That was impossible.

Haven struggled for air, but her legs won out and she managed to weaken Triton enough to pry his hand off of her throat and force him onto his side.

"No!" he cried.

"Yes," she answered.

She increased the pressure as he desperately tried to pull her legs apart to no avail. She then wrapped her arms around his head so he was completely trapped.

"What?!" He could not believe it.

"This is what you wanted, no? A true battle of the sexes."

Haven could feel the bulge under his loin cloth starting to grow. She wiggled her hips to help it along and drive the gladiator crazy. He drove a fist into her stomach and she uncoiled from him, rolling away.

Triton got to his feet, sporting a full erection to his embarrassment. Haven smiled at her handiwork.

"I will defeat you in every way!" he called out, approaching Haven, still on her back.

"Every way? Well, Triton, do you think you can defeat a woman sexually?"

He stopped, confused. "What?"

"I challenge you to a sexual domination match before we resume our fight to the death. The loser is the first one to come."

Triton smiled evilly. He was entirely confident in his sexual abilities and knew he would defeat the beautiful woman. "You dare challenge me? I gladly accept!"

Haven slowly got to her feet with her back to Triton so her ass was in full view. Triton could not help staring. Then she turned, staring at him with a silent fire in her eyes. She approached slowly, pulling off her shirt to reveal a tight, leather bra which pushed her large breasts together perfectly.

She got right in his face and looked up at the champion, whispering, "I'm going to own you."

He laughed again. "You're about to be sexually humiliated in front of thousands, Haven. I'm unbeatable."

"Then let's get started." She pushed her breasts against his chest and ran her fingers over his shoulders slowly. Triton was motionless, monk-like in his thinking. His strategy was one of stamina. His cock will do the work for him.

They got to their knees, still inches apart. Haven's hands were running all across his chest. "I think you're going to actually enjoy losing to me." She reached down and stroked the bulge of his loin cloth. "Ready?"

He smiled. "Do your worst, woman. I'll be listening to your moans shortly."

She gently pushed him onto his back and sat over his crotch, moving back and forth against his erection. This went on for several minutes, neither one diverting their eyes from the other. Triton was stoic, despite the increased blood flow to his groin. She must be craving it badly, he thought.

"You like that?" she asked.

He had no reply. She lowered her torso over his head, letting her breasts dangle across his face. He was mesmerized by the sweat-covered cleavage. He tried to kiss them, but she pulled them back before he could, putting one hand over them and wagging her finger at him.

Then she spun around on him and moved so her crotch was over his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused. She squeezed his head up into her crotch until he was touching her pussy with his lips. She then pulled out his cock and ran her tongue along it.

He began furiously licking her, going as fast as he could. She slowly kissed the head of his cock and put her warm lips around it. Then she worked his shaft and brought her cock deep into her mouth. For the next five minutes, both warriors did their best to ignore the sexual urge building up.

Triton could not believe she had not come yet. His cock was on fire. He could feel her warm hand massaging his balls as she sucked faster and faster, lips tighter and tighter.

"Ahhh..." he moaned. He continued but knew time was short.

She was a master. It was a skill he only then realized could be honed. She worked his member to perfection.

In a daze, his head fell away from her crotch and landed in the sand. His eyes were in almost cross-eyed as she continued to suck. He could not keep going. The feeling in his groin was too overwhelming.

"No..." he mumbled. "Please..."

She removed her mouth and spun back around, sitting just below his crotch. He could barely lift his head to see as she continued to stroke his cock with her hands, staring down at him.

"You're about to be sexually dominated by a woman."

He had no response. He was so close. Fight it! he urged himself. Don't give in!

"Thousands are watching. Was that really the best you could do against me?"

He could barely hear her as his climax neared. He weakly lifted his head. She began stroking faster.

"Please, stop...Don't...I give."

Her hands went faster and faster. "There's only one way this ends."

Faster...

Harder...he was close....

"Nooo...."

Here it comes...

"AHHHHHHHHH...."

He was there. She aimed his cock back at him as he shot his load, covering him. Once finished, his head dropped back against the sand. Haven stood, legs on either side of him, staring down at the beaten male.

She placed her foot onto his spent manhood. "You lost."

He looked out to the crowd watching him. Weakly, he tried to get up.

"I - "

She pushed down with her foot on his balls to shut him up.

"You were the one who wanted this, Triton. I'm beating you at your own game. Perhaps you'll have better luck wrestling..."

She dove on top of him before he was ready and the battle resumed, Triton now in an extremely weakened state.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-15, 20:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The male and female warrior struggled back and forth, rolling violently across the sand-covered ground of the great arena while thousands looked on, most still cheering for Triton, the crowd favorite.

But he felt weaker now that the Amazon had defeated him sexually. He could not concentrate on the wrestling and found himself with her arms wrapped around his neck from behind. He struggled for air, still in disbelief.

"You wanted me, Triton. Here I am," she whispered in his ear. He clawed at her arm desperately. He managed to get to his knees and flip her over onto her back, the Amazon momentarily dazed.

My turn, he thought.

But just as he went to attack, she shot her legs up and wrapped her thighs around his neck. For a moment, he was struggling to stand while she was completely upside down, legs secured.

He could not breathe and fell onto his back, taking the girl with him so she ended up lying across his chest. She purposely rested her elbow over his groin, causing the man severe discomfort as he suffocated.

He began to get light-headed. Triton could no longer waste his energy uselessly prying at the woman’s immovable legs. His arms fell limp at his sides and suddenly he was at her mercy. Haven immediately released the giant man and popped up to her feet. He was still on his back, his chest rising and falling heavily.

Haven smirked as she casually walked back over to him, putting her hands on her hips. Triton was not even looking at her as she lifted her long leg and held it over his torso. She slowly lowered it onto the fallen man, placing it against his pectorals and popping her ankle in the air. He slowly moved his head to look at her above him.

“It looks like I’m the one standing on you. So much for the battle of the sexes you wanted.”

All he could do was grunt. The woman had done it. She twisted her bare foot into his chest and pushed down.

“I told you I’d put my foot on you first. Are you ready to be walked all over, big man?”

“This can’t be happening!” he called up weakly.

“It already happened. I pinned you. I could have killed you. A female took you down, Triton.”

He threw his arm out and knocked her leg off of him.

She leapt down on top of him, her knee crashing into his balls as she did. He howled in anger but his rage won out and he rolled her onto her back and used his arms to keep her shoulders pinned down.

“You’ve humiliated me.”

“I’m just getting started.” She could see the worry in his eyes. She grabbed each of his hands and slowly began to pull them off of her. He struggled greatly but couldn't believe she was able to move him. Once his arms were spread, she head butted him. He flew back and she pounced, once again wrapped her legs around his head in a schoolgirl pin in the sand. The crowd cheered.

“Looks like I’m on top again, Triton.”

He clawed desperately at her legs.

"Is this what you wanted, Triton? I thought wrestling was your specialty."

"I'll kill you!"

She leaned back and rammed her elbow into his manhood. He screamed and his arm fell to his sides, defeated again. She stood up, one leg on either side of his head. "Don't threaten me." She placed her foot onto his face. "Looks like I'm standing on you again, big man. What's the matter? Can't stop a woman from beating you over and over?"

"My balls..."

"Play nice and I'll spare them. I think I've proven I don't need to fight dirty to bring you down."

"You..." he began angrily. She quickly placed her foot gently on his package. "Wait! No! No!"

"Is that you begging?" she asked, applying the slightest pressure.

He gritted his teeth. "Yes! Please, no more. I can't..."

She removed her foot and he grabbed at his groin in agony. She just stood there, arms folded, pushing her tits together.

Triton was far from done. He waited a moment before kicking her legs out from under her and knocking her to the ground. He dove at her, grabbing her by the throat and pulling his fist back.

"Enough games, girl!" He punched her across the face and she immediately weakened. He punched her again. And again.

She barely seemed coherent. He stopped and looked down at her bruised face. She appeared unconscious. Then something happened...

Triton watched as a little girl playing on the edge of the arena tumbled over the railing and fell into the pit. She weakly got to her feet, looking for a way out. Triton grinned and looked back to Haven, who was still out of it.

He stood and stalked towards the little girl. Triton had a history (some might even call it a fetish) of hurting children. He was going to have his fun with this one now that the fight was done. The little girl turned and saw him approaching.

"Hello, little girl," said the hulking giant.

"Leave her alone!" came a raspy voice from behind him. Triton turned to see Haven weakly getting to her feet, one hand holding the bruise on her cheek. She signaled him to approach. He laughed.

"I thought you were done, Haven." He began walking back towards her. She got into a fighting stance.

"I told you I'm going to walk all over you. That is a promise. Scared?"

He looked angry as he got within arms reach. He threw a fist at her head, expecting her to still be in a daze, but the woman ducked beneath it and punched him in the chest. The pain was minimal but he was driven back. The two fighters went back and forth trading blows. But for every hit Triton got on her, Haven hit him 3 times. Slowly the fight was backing him up to the wall of the arena while the little girl nervously watched.

Haven's punch sent Triton flying back, landing on the sand as the crowd erupted in another cheer for the Amazon. He was extremely weak and unable to accept what was going on. He got to his feet, looking worried.

"Come on, bitch," he snarled. She attacked. He did all he could to defend, but she was too quick and time and again closed in to strike with punches and kicks all over his body. Soon, he could barely lift his arms to stop her. She sent punch and punch into his face, now working him back towards the middle of the arena.

Desperately he swung at her head, but she ducked and his momentum forced him to turn his back on her. She kicked his butt with her food and he feel face first into the sand.

Haven leapt up and landed on his back, pinning him there. He tried to rise but had no strength and gave up. "Are you ready to be walked on?" she called down to him.

He twisted his back and she stumbled off. He made a mad dash for his sword and grabbed it before she could stop him or reach hers. He attacked her in a blind rage, swinging over and over again as she acrobatically dodged everything. Slowly his arm tired.

A wild swing stabbed his sword into the sand and Haven kicked him in the face, knocking him down again. When he got to his feet, she had her sword in hand and was approaching. He looked scared.

"I beat your one sword, Triton," she said, gesturing to his manhood. "And now I'll beat your other."

"Bitch, I am not going to lose to a woman! And when I'm done with you, that little girl is all mine."

Haven glanced at the scared little girl. "Not while I'm around."

Their sword clashed together.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 13-Nov-15, 00:42
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Wow, this is a really great story. It with longer than I thought it was going to be. But that a really good thing.
Old 01-Dec-15, 18:14
Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32
Last Achievements

glennmennen: This is a wonderful story. One of the very best I have ever read. I am so invested in it now I have to state my hope it will end with a brute physical, muscle to muscle wrestling fight to the finish between the magnificently muscled female & her vicious and arrogant male opponent.

But however you end it; it's a great story! THANKS!!!
Old 09-Dec-15, 08:05
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

glennmennen, You are without a doubt very good, I can't wait to read many more stories you post in future.
Old 12-Feb-16, 08:08
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Will this ever be completed? Or will you ever write a new story? Eager for more!
Old 15-Jun-16, 18:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Amazon vs. Gladiator in the Great Arena

Sorry about dropping off the map on this one, guys. I don't know why but I just kinda lost my steam creatively. I'll try to write up a conclusion but only if I can do it justice.

This is why it's a good rule of thumb to finish a whole story first before posting it in parts. #dontbelikeme

Anyway, I'll make it up to everyone with a brand new story sometime in the next few weeks. Also, feel free to email me with suggestions or what you might want to see. No promises, except the fact that I'll read all your comments.
The Following User Says Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 02:13
Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26
Last Achievements

love it
Old 11-Jun-20, 10:33
Points: 5,297, Level: 30 Points: 5,297, Level: 30 Points: 5,297, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements