Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Dec-12, 04:16
Pwill

Default Dominated By His Sister

This story is a true story about myself. Pat is 15 and his sister Lauren is 17.

Pat is an average teenage boy. About 5'7 140, he always kind of fancied and admired his older sister Lauren. Lauren is 5'2, but weighs about 160 pounds. She is about average body type, but has large thighs, boobs, and butt. All of Pats's friends always talk about how hot his sister is, and although he doesn't say so, he agrees. Pat also has a huge female domination and mixed wrestling fetish. He's constantly watching videos online. He secretly wishes he could wrestle his sister, but he knew that if they wrestled, he would be at risk of her seeing the boner he would get. When nobody else is home, Pat sneaks into her room and finds her dirty bras and underwear that he can sniff. This is a daily practice for Pat.

Their parents work until late at night, so Pat and Lauren are home alone everyday after school. Pat often offers Lauren a foot massage, saying it is out of the goodness of his heart (he also had a foot fetish).

One day, Lauren went to go on the Internet. She wanted to continue a great article she was reading the day before, so she went to the computer's recent history. To Lauren's shock, she found tons of videos of mixed wrestling. She watched a few, and was immediately disguisted. The more she watched them, a smile began to appear on her face. She called upstairs to her brother "Pat! Meet me in the living room in 5 minutes." "Okay" he responded, curious to see what it was about. Lauren went into her room, and changed into one of her tightest bras, and a thong. Pat was already in the living room waiting when Lauren came in. When he saw her, his draw dropped. "Woah." Lauren sexily walked over to Pat, who was still in shock, and grabbed his arm, tripped him up and got on top of him. She sat on his stomach, and looked down at Pat.

"Do you like when I do this to you?" She asked, teasing him.

"Please stop, Lauren" he begged. He didn't want the embarrassment of getting aroused by his own sister.

Lauren slid back on his body a little, and slowly starting descending forward, her breasts getting closer and closer to his face. She finally stopped, with her boobs about an inch away from his face. All Pat could do was stare. After 2 minutes of teasing like that, she finally layed down completely, smothering his face in her large size DD breasts.

Pat was in complete heaven. He didn't even make an effort to struggle, or even make it seem like he wanted to get out of this position.

She finally got up after about 3 minutes of smothering. She easily noticed his bulge.

"Looks like somebody's a little excited. Lets excite him even more." And with that, she plopped right down on his face. Completely engulfing his head in her butt.

By now, Pat was in full on bone hard mode. There was nothing he could do to stop it. She only gave him about a minute in that position, which kind of upset him. She once again stood up, looking down at his pathetic body lying in front of her.

"You little sicko. I'm your sister."

Pat was still speechless.

"Mom will hate to find out that her son has some special feelings for his sister." She said, teasing him.

"No! Please don't tell Mom! I'm not turned on by you, it was just a one time thing because it was new and exciting! It won't happen again!" He yelled.

"Okay fine, let's test it out", she began. "Strip down to your boxers. And put your hands over your head."

He reluctantly did what he was told.

She began
"Now, lets find out." She says. She the. Started giving her brother a strip tease. She rubbed her butt on him, pretended to remove her bra. As expected, he was horny almost seconds into it. "Yeah, one time thing", she mocks.

"Just please don't tell mom! I'll do anything!" He pleads.

"Fine. I won't tell mom if you be my slave until I graduate. That means you must do all my chores, take responsibility for anything I do wrong, give me massages, and just do anything I say! Got it?"

"Deal." He replied. The massage part of the deal really made him pleased to be his sister's slave.

"And who knows", she began. "Maybe I'll wrestle you another type, as a treat for good behavior.

And with that, Lauren walked back upstairs, leaving Pat standing in the middle of the living room in just his boxers, hornier then ever.
Old 15-Dec-12, 05:08
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: Dominated By His Sister

Sounds like Pat has quite an imagination
Old 17-Dec-12, 22:04
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Is Pwill Pat?
Old 17-Dec-12, 22:07
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I'm so confused
Old 18-Dec-12, 23:28
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i'm so confused
lol!

Tags
sister, teen girl