Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-16, 06:41
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Stone's Story idea list

This is a list of ideas I've had for awhile and can't decide which are either too stupid to keep or which I should start next. This isn't a poll or a vote I'd just genuinely like to hear some thoughts on what topics sound interesting. I may also be starting a Stone's Weekly Story thread and just posting my weekly short stories there. The one I have in mind this week is Uber Jobber, a guy earns money for college by using an app to book himself in matches against mature women where he jobs to them. Since this is a mixed forum I'll try to keep the FvF stuff to a minimum but no promises

IDEAS

8. Wife determined to prove women are better wrestlers than men challenges husband's friend to a match. If she wins he has to admit women are stronger. If she loses, he gets her as a willing sex slave. Husband watches match and subsequent forced stripping/sodomizing of his wife before she's bound and led into the bedroom. Husband jerked off while watching then fell asleep after cumming. Leads to possible sequel/ rematch where the guy's ass is on the line after he teased her about her sore behind all week.

7. Lord of the mat: boy must endure sexfight Olympics in order to claim his inheritance. He spends the summer training with his mom, aunt and other cougars before he faces his trials.

6. Uber jobber: guy takes a gig as a hired jobber like with uber. His gf is his driver/corner man and usually watches as her man is not only beaten by other women but gets off on the humiliation of the women fucking her man in front of her after the match. Cougars are his speciality as they like teasing him until he says they're better lovers than his gf.

5. Blow-up Barbie Beatdown. A husband/wife team out of Vegas set up matches for the bimbo to job to other women.

4. A young wife is sold to a local madame after her husband can't pay his gambling debts. She is given a short training session and must compete in sexfights against male clients, where she is raped if she loses--but due to the aphrodisiac they give her she enjoys the post match fucking. After losing a bunch she learns the only way she'll earn her freedom is to win matches; each one is a hundred bucks off her husband's debt and once she clears that amount she's free. So she takes any match she can no matter the stipulation, even the brutal catfights that happen for an audience of men every night despite the fact that the loser is tossed into the crowd to be raped until all the men are satisfied. Once she finally earns enough, the wife finds out her husband had been betting against her during her matches so now her debt has been doubled. She's given a choice since the gang that runs the brothel & gambling house now respect the pretty wife as a fighter that they would kill her husband for her, which would clear her debt, or she can continue to stay and work it off knowing he's not only going to continue betting, further keeping her in indentured servitude, but that he comes to watch her get raped every night and not only doesn't stop it but refuses to comfort her.

3. After inheriting his uncle's estate, Damian discovers his late uncle was an acclaimed sexfighter & all the servants were actually his personal slaves that he won after defeating them in duels. The servants respected his uncle so they teach the nephew how to sexfight since a provision of the will dictates the nephew has to win an annual tournament or the property reverts to it's previous owner, a demented sadist that will guarantee the slaves never know a moments peace. The nephew is trained by the ranks of the beautiful maids as they exhaust him by springing random matches on him; often double teaming him to strengthen his endurance.

2. Eboni was the best. Despite being the worst wrestler in our club what I always enjoyed about getting on the mat with her was after I let her win, and we'd adjourn to the penalty room, is her letting me do whatever I wanted with her. See, Eboni was submissive; despite being in a club where men and women have competitive sex wrestling matches, she liked being on the bottom no matter what. The only difference between pinning her out there was that, by allowing her a victory, she was ten times more willing to please in the back. This goes for most of the women that like to do mixed wrestling; if you job they usually let you have a better time in the chamber. But Eboni was the best because I found out she also belonged to an all African American fuck-fight club and was willing to sponsor me. She said some of the ladies have been looking for a hot white jobber boy to roll around with. Just my luck I fit that application to a tee. Only problem is I'd have to wrestle her big brother Darnell first in a nude oil match so the ladies see how I measure up.

1. "Mark of a loser" prostitutes are paid to wrestle and beat up my hot girlfriend. The girls have a no holds barred catfight but the only way to win was for the dominant woman to make me cum on or in the female that's pinned or locked in a submission hold.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-16, 07:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Stone's Story idea list

I like a few of those, mate, but the one that stands out for me is number 3, in which Damien inherits a house full of sex fighting maids who spring training matches on him to hone his skills and help him be ready to fight to keep his property. I think you could make that storyline really leap off the page.
Old 02-Nov-16, 08:11
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would love to see 7,6,and 3
Old 02-Nov-16, 10:05
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

8. There must be a rematch for revenge after the husband simply jerks off then falls asleep while she’s beaten. She has to prove herself and end the humiliation and maybe bring some pain and embarrassment to the two men.

7. Yes, definitely

6. Yes, definitely

5. Why does she have to job? Why can’t she be a serious fighter who wants to win as much as the next woman?

4. I think she should ask the gang to kill the husband and let her go, but she can always participate in fights if she wishes

3. Why don’t the servants gang up on the demented sadist and beat him to death during a session. They’re all consenting adults and they also get rid of the danger. Now back to finding sex fights for all concerned.

2. Why is she submissive? Make her tougher and a fighter who wins and loses but loves it.

1. Why is the girlfriend the target of these paid women? And why is that the only way to win? I think he needs to have a bad session on the mats to show what a loser he is. He tries to help his girlfriend who is being beaten but ends up thrashed and taken advantage of by the women, including his girlfriend who sees him for what he is, a pathetic loser who only cares about his fun.

Those are my thoughts. One thing, don’t keep the FvF stuff to a minimum. That is just as exciting to me if not more.
Thanks for the opportunity to add my 6 cents worth.
Old 02-Nov-16, 19:26
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Id be most excited to see 7 and elliebi001's revision on 3. I think it would be cool if the demented sadist was scared off of the property for fear of the maids... the same maids who are now training the young master to fight. In fact if the protagonist in 3 was a proper and polite young man who was honored for these lessons would be a nice twist. Like the maids were worried about what the sadist would do to Their charge, and were simultaneously protecting him and getting him ready to rule
Old 03-Nov-16, 03:32
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Love all of these concepts as-is, but agree with elliebi that the man in concept #4 must die ASAP.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-16, 04:55
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebi001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
8. There must be a rematch for revenge after the husband simply jerks off then falls asleep while she’s beaten. She has to prove herself and end the humiliation and maybe bring some pain and embarrassment to the two men.

7. Yes, definitely

6. Yes, definitely

5. Why does she have to job? Why can’t she be a serious fighter who wants to win as much as the next woman?

4. I think she should ask the gang to kill the husband and let her go, but she can always participate in fights if she wishes

3. Why don’t the servants gang up on the demented sadist and beat him to death during a session. They’re all consenting adults and they also get rid of the danger. Now back to finding sex fights for all concerned.

2. Why is she submissive? Make her tougher and a fighter who wins and loses but loves it.

1. Why is the girlfriend the target of these paid women? And why is that the only way to win? I think he needs to have a bad session on the mats to show what a loser he is. He tries to help his girlfriend who is being beaten but ends up thrashed and taken advantage of by the women, including his girlfriend who sees him for what he is, a pathetic loser who only cares about his fun.

Those are my thoughts. One thing, don’t keep the FvF stuff to a minimum. That is just as exciting to me if not more.
Thanks for the opportunity to add my 6 cents worth.
Glad you liked them but for the vegas couple I never finished the note; essentially she likes getting beaten/jobbed as kind of a cuckold thing I think idk I forgot to jot it all down.
The one where the wife works off the debt, she goes willingly; it's like either you work off his debt or we kill your husband so since she loves him despite being a dumbass she chooses that hell. It's only after she's proved herself that she realizes she's happier fighting since that's true freedom for her.
The servants aren't chained slaves, yes they could've revolted against their former master or just leave. At first I thought you were just being PC when you brought this up then I'm like oh right there's logic here. I was basing this off of anime if that helps my case at all; they're not paid servants like downton abbey but it's more of an honor-based system. They swore an oath to the uncle/his estate. I guess i could say if he doesn't win the new owner will fire all them if that makes more sense?
As for eboni, I love it; that's kind of what i had that Ginger series on kindle be about.
As for the "mark of a loser" it's just been this idea for a gimmick match where instead of making your opponent cum you have to immobilize the referee and get him off. I'll be posting it soon, just been busy with real life stuff. I'm currently being the bitch of the criminal justice system.
And thanks I'll still do FvF since I have two prostyle womens matches in the works. I welcome other opinions and feedback; like I said, these were just some ideas I had written down so I don't forget them.

Stone
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-16, 06:04
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

3 sounds amazing with 6 a close second.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frule For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-16, 08:56
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Number 6 - Uber jobber - especially if he is fighting much bigger women.
Old 05-Nov-16, 19:51
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

I love Nº 8: wife fight hard and nasty but she is beaten. Sequel/rematch she win and this drive to a definitive battle. Additional prize: If she win, she can enjoy “Open marriage” (She can fuck every man she like); If she lost, she had to share her husband with the busty housemaid.

Nº 7 and 3 are almost the same plot: young boy... one heritage… sexfight to claim his inheritance… The nephew is trained by the ranks of the beautiful maids, his mom, aunt and other cougars as they exhaust him by springing random matches on him; often double teaming him to strengthen his endurance.
This plot would be awsesome if you had a powerful foe, antagonist: ¿Perhaps her half sister? She could be a insatiable mulatto bastard, eager to vengeance.

Nº 4 is great, but the only way to end the plot is a final showdown between wife and husband, (and perhaps husband’s mistress too)

Nº 1 could be a great plot if the prostitutes and the wife had a very powerful motivation to fight and win. For example: the prostitutes can win money enough to leave the “business” forever. The wife can obtain… ¿a favorable divorce agreement? ¿the Right to lezbo fuck the prostitutes for free?
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post: