Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-May-17, 21:57
Points: 129, Level: 2 Points: 129, Level: 2 Points: 129, Level: 2
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Why are we so ashamed?

I think many are ashamed as society at large views us as weirdos. The more accepting society becomes, the less people will be ashamed of their fetish. It's the same as with gays and lesbians, it's about acceptance and tolerance.
Old 17-May-17, 22:42
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Speak for yourself - I'm not ashamed! I love having this sexual fantasy. It's just private, that's all.

Be proud bro!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RRaven888 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 00:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, I have wrestled both session wrestlers and my wife on numerous occassions. Wrestling with a session girl is impersonal and I am usually too bust defending myself to get excited

Wrestling with my wife is a whole different thhing it is very sensual
First, that's awesome. It must be great to have a wife like that.

But I have a very different experience having wrestled with both girlfriends and many sessions. I've always found the session more interesting cause there was more uncertainty going in and the session ladies were usually stronger and more skilled than anyone I was dating. I think having good sessions with a wife would be awesome, but my experience of wrestling is that the sessions were better than the girlfriends, and I dated one or two pretty good wrestlers, but the session ladies were still better. - just my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRaven888 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Speak for yourself - I'm not ashamed! I love having this sexual fantasy. It's just private, that's all.

Be proud bro!
That's 100% how I feel now, but not when I was growing up. Being a teenager, shame is common, especially for anyone who's not one of the "cool kids". I had a ton of shame around my fetish growing up, just an enormous amount and was afraid to share with anyone.

Now, I like having a fetish and the shame is gone, though, I'm still private, but if a friend asked me I'd tell them. I even rather like the occasional public humiliation - maybe not outside, but at a wrestling event for example, or dungeon party.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 14:27
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Yup it i great having a wife who love to wrestle and who is also very good at wrestling

I think the sexual angle with a woman, wife or gf, adds a whole new dimension to a match as opposed to wrestling a session girl who wrestles then leaves

Both are good, but prefer the sexual aspect
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-17, 08:56
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me, mixed wrestling is sexual, not a sport, as mentioned by a previous contributor. If it were sport, my competitive nature would override my sexual appetite and I would want to win. Whereas, in my brand of mixed wrestling, I definitely don't want to win! Having identified it as sexual, not sport, it becomes a private matter and a gentleman never discusses...
This. We know there's a divide here between those who like mixed wrestling as a competitive sport (perhaps enjoying the fondling and competition for domination) and those who get the sexual satisfaction from being defeated and dominated by the woman. And there's been many threads in which both groups seem to misunderstand each other .

I've been ashamed of my fetish since I was a kid. I had erections every time I watched fights on TV an then when I had little playful fights with (male) friends. I noticed that my erection could be felt if pressed against. It got worse when I entered my teens and I came into my pants more than once while fighting (those were fantasy fights we kids staged, in which I was the loser).

I was ashamed because I noticed it was something I could not control. And I didn't feel homosexual at all, but all of my orgasms to that day had been with other kids.

As the internet arrived, I discovered I wasn't alone in this. I also discovered the BDSM fetish of my father (who used the same computer as I did), which was far more disturbing than mine.

I had some female friends, but never got to anything sexual before my first gf, who became my wife. I brought forth the issue with a few of them and they were like EWWWW!

So, I learned this issue was taboo. That sexuality was taboo.

Fortunately, my wife goes along with my fetish. She doesn't get sexual pleasure from it as I do, and sometimes she resents it because she feels it's not her I'm enjoying but something impersonal that could be filled by anyone else. Also, it robs from her getting real sex.

I still feel ashamed to ask her for it. Sometimes I don't dare till I'm too horny and then the fight lasts close to nothing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 23:35
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I think shame is a deeply personal feeling, related to our specific life experiences even if the negative perception of fetishes in society can have an impact.

I spent a lot of time struggling with my mixed wrestling interests when i was younger, because i couldn't make a sense of those sensations and desires during my childhood and teenage years. As LicensetoKill said in a previous post, it is not easy to feel "out of place" and loneliness can be a heavy burden.
My lack of body self-acceptance was like a invisible injury i couldn't confront : i had skipped a grade and as i was small for my age with slow reflexes, a lot of girls in my class were two heads taller than me and could have easily hurt me if they have wanted to. My arousal with the prospect of being overpowered was then rooted in reality, with conflicting feelings.
Children can be quite mean with each other and i did have harassment issues. So early in life, i couldn't make a difference between a fetish and non consensual bullying, and i really thought i had a desire for being hurt and humiliated even if i felt bad. I was just confused, with no easy answer : shame was so obvious i wasn't even conscious of it.

Those experiences happened a long time ago but i must say it is still sometimes painful, because shame and anxiety aren't about logic. Emotions are there, like frozen in time and what is important is to try to be open with ourselves. Everybody has his own history with this fetish and there is no good or bad way to feel about it.

Last edited by Maitsek; 26-May-17 at 23:40.
Old 26-May-17, 23:45
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I kinda see both sides here. If you're a single guy with no girlfriend or wife and the only way to get this fantasy is to pay for it, it has to be a bit demoralizing. But if you are fine with it, then no reason to feel ashamed.
Old 29-May-17, 23:11
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Everybody's needs are different and we can't easily compare sessions and intimate relationships... i am not trying to find a girlfriend because it would still be too much of a challenge for the moment, as physical contact can still be an issue. And sessions, more than just fulfilling a fantasy, can be a way to set better boundaries.
The key is to move forward and to keep a positive outlook at things.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-17, 22:33
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

It may be worth remembering that any time you broadcast something like a sexual preference to a wide audience, it can have consequences at your place of work, particularly in these days of social media.

I haven't heard of anyone specifically losing a job because the boss found out about his or her kink. But if people can be kicked off their jobs for showing off at Spring Break functions, I would think kink would prove an equal danger.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 04:48
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It may be worth remembering that any time you broadcast something like a sexual preference to a wide audience, it can have consequences at your place of work, particularly in these days of social media.
There is also the matter of finding a new job, which can be difficult when you are over 50. Potential employers may check social media and individual prejudices could cause a silent rejection.