Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-17, 21:08
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Pippa L'Vinn and Lisa King double session review

Another visit to the East Pollard Street mixed grappling emporium, another superb experience with two charming ladies from the world of professional wrestling. Lisa and Pippa both can boast of an impressive C.V. built up over
many years of performances in the UK and abroad. Having the opportunity
to struggle in the ring with someone who has competed at the highest level of the profession provides an awesome experience for any follower of the pro wrestling scene.

This duo certainly did not go easy on me. They both employed a multitude of absolutely excruciating holds, sometimes individually, but often in tandem. During the 60 minute "ordeal" , Pippa whispered to me that resistance was futile; this proved to be quite true, as I couldn't escape any of the numerous holds that were placed on me. However, I certainly got the impression I was in safe , experienced hands, and was not concerned about my safety.

To end the session, both ladies gave an exhibition of their skills at bondage wrestling. This alone was well worth the price of admission.

In summary, these two iconic ladies are definitely in the "must see" category... Most highly recommended.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post: