Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Apr-17, 22:07
Points: 3,598, Level: 25 Points: 3,598, Level: 25 Points: 3,598, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Girl Rada Gold reviews

I had a session with Rada a little over a month ago. I am very fit and had about 50 pounds on her. Well she destroyed me. We had a competitive match and i didn't stand a chance. I have wrestled both hot stuff hollie and loren blaine and came out even with them. But Rada beat me with ease. She is also extremely nice. If you want a great competitive match I definitely recommend her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pat254 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-17, 18:54
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Rada Gold reviews

I went to her in Zurich and definitly it worth!

She knows a little english, so the communication was quite easy.

I meet here the second time and i didn't have anything to complain. Her style is wild and powerfull. In the moment her skills are not that great as Antdscha's skills, but she is good. To beat the most of men it's more than enough!

Here good points are here strength and quickness. She has also like Antscha a little bit of sadic and playfull way to fight.

But if you see the youtube movie you will be surprized that this girl after one year is getting so skilled.

I can specially recommend her who doesn't like the nice and androgyn Body of Antscha, but like more feminin body. I like booth!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Only sad point, only 2-3 men went to her in Zurich! I hope she will have more chance next time!

Last edited by ours01; 27-Jun-17 at 19:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-17, 03:50
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Rada Gold reviews

I've had my first session with Rada Gold yesterday and it was the most brutal session I've ever had.

I did not see too many reviews about he prior to the session, but she does post a lot of photos, and as she's rather small (about 1.65 and 60 kgs) it looked like I was going to have a nice rolling with her like I did with other similarly built girls.

However from the first moments that I met her I got the feeling that this girl is not like the other smaller girls, I wouldn't use the word "stocky" , but you immediatly see that this girl is buff and something in her posture and demeanor says that she means business. She's also sexy and looks better in real life then in her photos.

I asked as always for a no mercy domination, with strikes and kicks allowed but in the face only slaps. We started with armwrestling and she defeated me easily which was the first warning sign about her unusual strength , as I usually do quite ok against the smaller girls in armwrestling.

We started wrestling and before I knew what happened I found myself in the most brutal rear naked choke I have ever experienced. I literally felt my eyes getting out of their sockets. I tapped but Rada only relaxed the hold, and I put my hands between her arms and my neck. This didn't help one bit, she again choked , simply ignoring my hands and again choking at unbelievable strength. She repeated that one more time and that got me a little woozy for the remainder of the session.

After that I found myself in a front head scissor position (my face facing her). She didn't squeeze but there was already pressure on my face and neck. I don't know what got into me but as I know a few curses in Russian, I used a curse that means a "bitch" but sounds worse in Russian. She said something like "bitch? I will make you my bitch" and squeezed the shit out of my face and neck together. Most girls squeeze gradually at first, but again with Rada I felt i was going out in seconds. she has one pair of the stronger legs in the business and by far the strongest relative to her size. Again she relaxed the hold and applied it again.

We got to the straight scissors position and I asked her to apply 100% but after less than a second I tapped like hell. "Why do you ask 100% if you can't take 60?" She asked and squeezed again with same result .

Then the session was hers. She smothered me with her breasts, then locked my hands and completely blocked any air passage with her hand over mouth smother. Then she freed my hands and completely blocked any air passage with hand over mouth smother! I could not get her hands to move one inch.

I was gassed but my mouth was saying words my brain should have never allowed me to say.

After a short break, we faced each other and I again started about how I'm going to make her my bitch etc. then i heard some kind of explosion and saw black for 2 seconds. It was the worst slap I ever got in my l life. I got myself together and this time really tried to fight but she's faster then the wind and again I found myself in another brutal choke. Then followed camel clutch, armbar - all in ferocious force. Then again with the chokes, this time Rada making me beg and I was really feeling I was begging for my life. Then more gentle slaps and kicks followed , more scissors and chokes and I was done for the night.

The session was suppose to be one hour, and usually after the hour i regret that didn't sign up for more, but here after 50-55 minutes I had to stop. I was laying on the mattress getting my self together and rada laughed that I was like a baby to her. We chatted a little, and it turned out that she's a real nice girl. A nice girl that could kill me at will.

A rare combination of power and technique, and it is my opinion that Rada could beat anybody, including the larger stronger session girls like Tia. until this session I saw a big gap in strength between the larger and the smaller girls, but Rada would top almost anyone.

This girl isn't reviewed much in forums, but she is a top notch wrestler with ridiculous power and would give anybody a great run for their money. Go see her when you have the chance.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-17, 18:36
Last Achievements

In the last two weeks I had my second and third sessions with Rada, 2 hours each.

Before I describe the sessions, I truely don’t understand how this phenom is not getting rave review after a rave review. She’s an alien, a true killing machine, a heartless assassin. Rada is the real deal , great looking (trust me on this, there is something about her that doesn’t come through in the pictures),she has a very strong presence- hard to explain in words. She knows and excels in all the grappling moves and martial arts and she is f**king STRONG.
She has lots of muscle mass but without much definition, awesome legs and great breasts - she’s 100% woman. And once the Chemistry kicks in - the sessions with her are extremely fun.

The two sessions were quite different from each other.

My second session made the first session from August look like a child’s play. I’ve been choked to near knockout, and she was eager to go for the knockout but I was afraid. I’ve been scissored so hard my teeth bit my tongue. I’ve been bitten, almost eaten alive. I had Rada’s foot in my mouth until the inevitable gagging. And I’ve almost had my nipples torn away from my body. My face were slapped but it really felt like punches. My entire body was kicked. I screamed , I begged but when she stopped I laughed and cursed her with my new arsenal of Russian slurs. And it all started again and again, only worse Everytime. Taps ignored. Any attempt of resistance was destroyed in a brutal fashion. It was HER session, in complete control. I tried to bear hug her, it was like hugging a freaking brick wall. 2 hours of destruction, and unlike the first session I made it through. Rada is a total pro, and although my entire body was bruised, my face was clean as a baby’s face just like I requested. Battered but not injured. And the chemistry was so much better In the second session.

Two weeks later I met Rada for the third session, and this time I was in the mood for a lower key session, what is amazing is that I didn’t have to specify it to Rada , she felt that I wasn’t in the mood for such a destruction, maybe because I decided to avoid the Russian swearing . But a lower key session with Rada is still very intense. So (almost) no biting took place, she still was after my nipples but more gentle, and we focused on grappling,chokes and scissors. She took her time to release after the taps. Wow. She really wanted to knock me out, and almost convinced me with her charm to do so, and finally she RNC’d me to the very verge of a KO. It’s again amazing how she stopped one millisecond before I was out - the room span around me for a second and I needed a few minutes rest. Wow. Every move of her has the potential of becoming lethal - the chokes, the crazy scissors - which had me hyperventilating and screaming like crazy. It’s so much fun when it’s the second and third session, the chemistry was awesome and she’s such a nice,special lady. Very interesting to talk to, I asked her a lot of questions about her life as traveling session wrestler and really enjoyed her stories.

To conclude- I don’t know what everybody dreamt about before jumping to the session world, but for me Rada is all i dream about -a super strong,sexy, and skilled woman who is not afraid to utilize her power and absolutely destroy me. I know I’m relatively weak but such a destruction from a woman- I never thought it was possible.

A true wrestling goddess.

Last edited by Royh; 20-Nov-17 at 18:48.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 06:47
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me Rada is all i dream about -a super strong,sexy, and skilled woman who is not afraid to utilize her power and absolutely destroy me.....

A true wrestling goddess.
I've never met her but, from what I can find on YouTube, clips4sale and reviews, I agree.

Unfortunately she cannot travel to UK for visa reasons so I would have to travel to see her.

Do you know how her English is now? I emailed her and her writing was fine (it might have been someone else writing though). But a lot of review says she has little to no English.
Old 23-Nov-17, 08:46
Last Achievements

No worries her English is more than adequate, not only for the session but for a nice conversation as well. She’s worth the travel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-18, 16:37
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I just saw that she is comming to Sweden, she sounds amazing. Perhaps she might be my first ever session ��
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 15:12
Points: 3,634, Level: 25 Points: 3,634, Level: 25 Points: 3,634, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I just had a session with her last week and i must say that it was a big surprise in a good way! She is sexy and with an amazing body! She is so strong and she really likes to dominate and torture guys...i could see that in her face! Her English is more than enough for having a chat and for some trash talking during the fight.
Her legs and arms are super strong and if you are into feet she was nice, soft and deadly feet I would recommend her and will meet her again for sure when she comes back.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to judoka2wrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 19:06
Points: 3,565, Level: 25 Points: 3,565, Level: 25 Points: 3,565, Level: 25
Last Achievements

It's a late review, but I had a session with her this summer and I totally agree with the previous reviews: she is amazing. She combines power, skills, sexiness and dominant attitude. She is currently my best session, and I've done sessions with some of the most renown wrestlers (Viktoria, Zsuzsa, Yasmin and Veve Lane).
I was expecting her to have very strong legs and arms, but I was also surprised, and enjoyed, the smothering power of her breast. The difference of strength and skills was so big between us that she put me easily in some original, humiliating and very sexy moves. Probably, what struck me the most about her was this dominant attitude that seems to be so natural and enjoyable for her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fredoMerik For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-19, 10:28
Points: 3,202, Level: 23 Points: 3,202, Level: 23 Points: 3,202, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I had a session with Rada at the beginning of that June. It was
first time I met her.

I should start with the notion that
I don't do competitive sessions and beatdowns. I also don't want
to be KO'ed, smothered up to blackout etc. So when at the very
beginning she asked me about my limits, I listed these concerns.

She respected my limits during our session completely and undoubtedly,
but at the same time she was very inventive in founding ways to play
around my limits to transform our session in domination powerplay.
She in naturally dominant, and can back it up with her strength
and grappling skills. I have some experience with playfull domination
mixed wrestling before, but I had no idea that this can be such a
source of joy for her and, remarkably, for me. At one moment during
our session I found my self doing three things at a time: 1. experiencing
some torturing 2. helplessly trying to prevent her from keeping torture me
3. laughing like crazy because of how she organized and commented on
items 1. and 2.

At the end, she told me that she showed me only a few percents of her
wrestling capacity. I have no doubts. Her apparently unstressed reverse head-scissors
and triangle were enough to make me submit very quickly. And then
she applied her charm trying to convince me that I should allow her to
KO me "just once". I resisted, but during that situation, I experienced
that strange mix of feelings: being afraid and being safe. Actually,
I experienced that many times during our session.

On personal level, from the first very minutes in her company I experienced that
very special feeling of being in safety and at comfort. She somehow made
the entire process very easy. She possesses that very special kind of
personal charm which, apparently, couldn't be transferred remotely
via photos only. On photos, she looks nice, but that's it. In reality,
she is the way more fascinating.

She told me that probably she will not come to my city again because
of "local masturbators", who booked sessions with her but never actually
come. Well, if that's the case, I consider to have a travel in the future
specifically to meet her again.

I should notice, that we share common native language (Russian),
so obviously communication was not an issue at all. I think her
English should be good given how much she is traveling all around