Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jul-17, 17:59
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes

I still can never get enough of your sauna homages, Jay. I always really enjoy the sequences based on the bench and up against the wall - I wish there was some way you could prolong these as they're maybe a little short, but you absolutely deserve all the credit for picking out these absolutely stunning women and letting them get close enough for what they have in mind.

Also, out of curiosity, have you ever considered putting your image sets up for sale, rather than making them members only?
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-17, 02:22
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,740 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I still can never get enough of your sauna homages, Jay. I always really enjoy the sequences based on the bench and up against the wall - I wish there was some way you could prolong these as they're maybe a little short, but you absolutely deserve all the credit for picking out these absolutely stunning women and letting them get close enough for what they have in mind.

Also, out of curiosity, have you ever considered putting your image sets up for sale, rather than making them members only?
Thank you! Those 2 sequences are actually longer in this Raven one than any other time we've done it. We just didn't want it to be so long that it gets stale or awkward.

As for image sets, we will gladly give them for free if you've purchased the full video. Simply email us after making your purchase but please be patient as we do receive a lot of emails. You can also purchase them individually for $5 each using Paypal. Simply email us your request and we will respond with instructions.

Jay
Old 04-Jul-17, 23:55
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Check out the FREE PREVIEW CLIP at the bottom of this link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Bella - Breath Play 21
This is by far one of the most intense videos we've ever done! These Breath Plays are getting a little out of hand. First of all, we knew Bella was going to be mean but she took it up a level and stacked another 10 levels on top of that! Jay probably savored any air that he could get because she barely let him have any. Her little hand is clamped on his mouth very tight and her other hand pinches his nose almost the entire video. She laughs at his panic and reminds him who's in charge. At one point, she knocks him out with a front headscissor/H.O.M. combo! You'd think she would give him a break but NO! After making him beg with such fear in his voice, she knocks him out AGAIN with her insanely tight reverse! Let's not forget that he's tied up and has no choice but to endure her sadistic behavior. She ends with a schoolgirl pin that has him roaring for air. If you love panic, strong scissors, hand over mouth and cute girls with attitude, we HIGHLY recommend this video! It's certainly one of our best yet!
Full Video here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

More videos available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bella_breath_play21_preview1.jpg (138.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg bella_breath_play21_preview2.jpg (132.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg bella_breath_play21_preview3.jpg (116.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg bella_breath_play21_preview4.jpg (121.3 KB, 37 views)
Old 08-Jul-17, 04:23
Producer
Last Achievements

Hayley Fox - Scissor Challenge 245
Our new sexy girl Hayley Fox used to train to be a professional gymnast so she has VERY strong legs and an amazing booty! This challenge includes a P.O.V. so you'll have the best seat in the house. Hayley is a very sweet girl but once her rock hard thighs are locked on, she doesn't hesitate to let you know who's stronger. It actually feels like your neck is engulfed in power...and a LOT of it. She mostly toys around with him, keeping a firm grip with her reverse headscissors but when she clamps down and pours on the pressure, he REALLY starts to panic! There was no doubt that she could knock him out and after doing so, she gives us a little flex pose. As per their initial bet, he must now massage her sexy feet since he failed to escape her very powerful scissorhold. Feast your eyes on Hayley Fox because we have much more of her coming!

More videos available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 09-Jul-17, 02:22
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,975 Times in 3,709 Posts

Jay, Hayley is Insanely Gorgeous and what a Physique, cannot wait to see her put you out my Friend. Thanks for the update and have a Great Weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-17, 14:10
Producer
Last Achievements

Sara Lips - HARDcore Boot Camp!
As like any other of our Sara Lips videos, you will witness punishment beyond what any man should endure. She IS that strong! This was originally supposed to be a "Prisoner of War" video which includes bondage but after being reminded just how strong and brutal Sara can be, Jay chickened out. 2 seconds in any of her scissorholds and you would immediately understand and sympathize with him. This certainly doesn't mean that this video is any less brutal. She absolutely takes no mercy on his neck and body and ignores all taps, screams and safety signals. Sara says "You have to fear for your life" while she pulverizes him with numerous violent snapping scissors, punches to the gut and then throws water in his face after a devastating knockout from her reverse headscissor. We've also blacked out part of the preview clip like before, leaving only the audio of a very terrified desperate man screaming for his life. After all, we can't just give away all the goods.

Old 14-Jul-17, 22:15
Producer
Last Achievements

Rapture - Bedroom Battles Round 23
Rapture is back on ScissorFoxes and she is ready kick some ASS!!! Jay did not stand a chance in this bedroom battle. This woman is as strong as they get and will make you feel like a rag doll. If she gets her python legs around you and squeezes, you can't tap quick enough. Her scissors are far BEYOND what any man can endure! This match is quick paced and Rapture really puts on a show making sure her opponent feels inferior. Her bodyscissors are by far one of the tightest we've ever had on the site and that says a lot. Rapture humiliates him with schoolgirl pin challenges, forced feet smelling and 2 knockouts. The first one is with a triangle choke then she makes sure to put him out one more time with her reverse. Her victory pose is an explosion of female power with plenty of muscle flexing. We're sure you'll enjoy our latest battle!

Old 17-Jul-17, 12:37
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100 Points: 331,526, Level: 100
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,975 Times in 3,709 Posts

Thank you Jay for the update and Thank you for bringing Rapture back.................I cannot get enough of her. She is a Goddess and am dying to see the clip. Have a Great Day my Friend
The Following User Says Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-17, 02:57
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

This is one of Raptures more impressive matches.

Twice at the beginning of the clip, Rapture essential just overpowers Jay and pins him embarrassingly easy and then taunts him.

It bad enough being pinned once but when she releases you from the pin and says to try again only to pin you almost in the exact same way is rather embarrassing.

Also when Rapture has Jay in her scissors and he says that he can't move, he is not kidding, they are that strong

On another note, I have tried to wrestle Rapture 2X, The first time was when she was starting out (in 2011) and I dominated her.
The second time (in 2015), she dominated me and she looks to be even stronger since then. One thing that is deceiving about her is just how quick she is.

At one point in the second match she told me to come after her and was fast enough to avoid all my takedown attempts. She then went aggressive on me and put me in an arm bar and literally threw me to the ground and submitted me in seconds (I am 6 ft 250 lbs FYI).

In the videos she acts like she is a "dumb blond" but is a lot smarter and funnier than what she acts on camera in real life. (Although don't expect any rocket science from her)

At other point, I asked her if she ever has troubles with unruly clients. She mentioned that if I got too aggressive with her or tried to deliberately injure her that, I would have to explain how my arm was broken in an arm bar. Then to illustrate her point, she put me in an arm bar and started to squeeze hard

Seriously, if you get a chance to go against her, Do it. She is one of the few girls who can go full competitive and will submit the majority of guys and will mock and trash talk you

Last edited by ssgenius; 18-Jul-17 at 03:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-17, 00:14
Producer
Last Achievements

Jayde - Fitness Fanatic: Leg Day = KO!
You'll quickly notice that Jayde's leg days have certainly been paying off! Her quads and booty have never looked so amazing! You'll get plenty of chances to admire them since she's sporting the skimpiest bottom she's ever worn on our site and uses plenty of reverse headscissors. The problem Jayde always runs into is fighting for the home gym with her brother-in-law. Luckily for her, she's been training her legs...HARD for these exact moments. While Jay is on the bench, she mounts him, straps her powerful thighs around his neck in a front headscissor and demonstrates just how strong her scissors have gotten. He's instantly shocked and has never been so scared of her. He stares at her as she flexes her biceps. Jayde flips around and gets him a tight reverse. Her ass muscles are taking his breath away. Jayde calmly warns him that if he doesn't give up the gym, she'll knock him out and without hesitation, she does exactly that. She continues to use him as her personal thigh master while working out other parts of her body. Even when he tries with all of his strength, he can't break free from her grip. After crushing his neck, his body and his manhood, she knocks him out again with another reverse headscissor. Jayde strikes a victory pose then hits the leg press to strengthen her already dangerous scissors.

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds